Texas Hose-the Ranch

Story Info
Ed takes Kay home.
2.2k words
4.18
18.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As promised, Ed got the bags packed and Kay to his truck while she was still able to walk well enough. He had given her a light dose of muscle relaxer, just enough for a pleasant buzz. The silver minidress was still on, as were her slightly sticky nylons. He had redressed his now favorite feet in the strappy Aldo's heels. The shoes however ended up in the backseat pretty quick, they never even made it out of the parking lot. Not that Ed was complaining. Shoeless nylon covered feet suited him just fine, especially when they spent so much time in his lap or on the dash of the diesel.

The drive to the ranch was over quickly it seemed. He was anxious for another round in the sheets anyway. Hopefully he could entice this incredible woman to never leave. Kay seemed suitably impressed when they rolled across the cattleguard and drove under the big arched gateway. The moist spot between her thighs grew in anticipation as the main lodge appeared through the Live Oak and Mesquite stands. Pale limestone from the Hill Country with a glistening steel roof and massive cedar posts supporting the huge wraparound porch. Kay fell in love with the ranch immediately.

Ed pulled up in front of the heavy oak double doors, hopped out and came around to the passenger side. Opening her door, he pulled her into his arms and carried her inside. Wasting no time, Ed laid Kay on the plush rug in front of the stone fireplace. Before she knew it Ed had parted her legs and dove into her very wet pussy. Flicking his tongue over the swollen clit and sucking on the slippery lips it wasn't long before Kay arched her back and cried out in a deep shuttering orgasm. Her soft nylon thighs wrapped him up and her heels spurred him on to one pulsing orgasm after another. Kay was nearly unconscious by the time Ed came up for air. He couldn't hold back any longer, crawling up her body and driving himself deep into her, Ed thrust away with total abandon. Quickly he felt his own orgasm building. He slowed down in an attempt to prolong the inevitable but Kay was having none of that. She bucked her hips up off the rug and renewed her spurring.

"Come on big boy, get after it!" she urged him as her muscles gripped him like a vice.

That was it; Ed came in a massive explosion that left him seeing spots.

"Holy shit woman! You trying to kill me or what?"

" Pay back is a bitch, loverboy", she retorted with a wicked grin. "Get me cleaned up and give me the tour. I'll let you have a little recovery time before I really go to work on you."

Ed pulled her to unsteady feet and led her through the big ranch house to the master suite. Kay just about died.

"For a bachelor cowboy you certainly have style", she cooed.

"I've been waiting for you for a long time and wanted to impress.", he said simply.

The room was almost as big as Kay's whole house. A king sized canopy bed stood against the far wall, flanked by two hand crafted mesquite and oak armoires and matching 8 drawer dressers. At the foot of the bed was small bench covered in western wool throws. The room was both very masculine and very inviting. Pictures of favorite horses and ranch scenery covered the walls. Cowboy hats hung on racks and hand tooled boots stood near the bench. Ed pointed to a door off to the side and Kay headed for the master bath. Of course, it was done in rustic tile and marble and bigger than any bathroom should be allowed.

"I'll get the bags and you get your sexy ass in the shower."

Kay started dropping clothes before she even got to the door. The dress landed on the bench and the nylons came to rest hanging from the bathroom doorknob.

Ed soon reappeared with the bags and tore his own clothes off, heading for the shower.

"You know you've got 3 shower heads in here buddy boy?!"

"Yup, ranching is a dirty business."

"You may be a dirty guy, but it ain't from ranching."

"Well not JUST from ranching I guess.", he admitted.

"And I'll bet the hot tub over there is for those long days in the saddle too."

"And some long nights in the saddle too, lady."

"Oh my! I bet. Well you're gonna need it tonight."

With that, Ed pinned Kay to the shower wall and kissed her long and deep, reaching up to cup a tit in his hand and rolling a nipple between his thumb and finger. Kay responded with a soapy handful of his thickening dick. So much for recovery time, the tour was gonna be delayed a bit. The fondling got more intense and soon Kay was on her knees giving Ed a VERY thorough blowjob. Stroking slowly up and down his shaft, one hand twirling his balls and the other circling his dick with one finger and thumb keeping time with her lips. As she felt his sack tighten and contract, she sped and gripped harder. Ed didn't last long before spewing a load down her chest and running between her aroused tits.

"That was a hell of a payback, sweetheart."

"Oh no, baby, that doesn't count except a hint of things to cum", She winked at him.

Well pal, you stepped in it this time, he thought to himself.

As they climbed out of the shower and toweled off Ed said he'd go start dinner while Kay got dressed. He pulled on a pair of Wranglers and headed out of the bedroom.

"Meet me out on the back porch when you're done."

Kay rummaged through her bags and dug out a pair of well worn jeans, a little white tank top and a fresh pair of Hanes Silken mist in taupe.

"Let's see what he thinks about this." Kay dressed quickly with evil thoughts running through her mind.

When Kay stepped out on the porch Ed was closing the lid on the grill.

"The fire will be ready in little bit, how do you like your steak."

"Very dead", she replied.

"You are killing me, lady. That'll ruin a prime piece of beef."

"If you want any more of THIS prime beef, you'll learn to live with it", she shot back.

"Any way you like it then, ma'am", he said with a smile.

Ed's eyes wandered over her from head to toe. Tight tank top- nice, tight jeans- nice, fancy tooled boots- nice, but crap they hid those sexy feet and there was no hint of nylons. He was kinda hoping for another slinky dress and nylons and heels. But still, she was the hottest thing he'd ever seen. Besides, those boots were Corral Boots, handmade and the sexiest boots a woman could buy. She just gets better all the time, he thought. Kay sat down in a cedar chair and propped her boots up on the porch rail.

"I'm a little parched over here, cowboy. Got anything to wet my whistle?"

Ed seriously considered a smart-assed remark but figured he'd just be on the losing end of another verbal duel, so instead he reached into the minifridge setting near the grill and fished out a wine cooler for her.

"Really? Wine coolers? I thought a John Wayne like yourself would have beer and whiskey."

"I prefer Mescal, the wine coolers are for the female guests", he retorted.

"So what, you just kicked the party girls out while I was getting dressed."

"Yup, figured I keep it a little more intimate the first night."

"You do a lot of figuring."

"You bet. I've got plans for you, girlie."

A sly grin crossed Kay's lips, "Let me know how that goes for you, buddy boy."

Shit, lost another one.

The sun was setting as the steaks came off the grill. They ate and talked at the small table on the porch with the horses in a nearby pasture looking on.

Afterward, back in the lounge chairs, Kay leaned over and whispered into Ed's ear, "How about a foot rub, lover. Those heels yesterday killed my feet."

Not needing any further encouragement, Ed sat down in front of her and lifted one boot into his lap. Slowly tugging it off, he was rewarded with a pantyhose foot slipping down to press on his shaft. Very tricky.

Kay smiled, "You thought I was going to disappoint you, didn't you? Don't worry, there will be times I'm not in pantyhose, but I know what they do for you so it won't be very often."

The other boot was presented to him and slowly removed. Ed took both feet in his hands like precious treasure and admired them closely. Kay flexed and posed her feet in front of his face. As Ed ran his thumbs up the soles and massaged the balls of her feet, Kay laid her head back with a sigh. Continuing to rub, he sucked her toes, one at a time, into his mouth. Kay pressed her other foot firmly in his crotch and ran her toes up and down from his balls to the head of his dick, her toes curling over the top.

"Sit back and enjoy, Ed."

He released her foot and leaned back on his hands. Now she hand one foot under his balls, wiggling her toes against his sack. After a few minutes she placed a foot on each side of the tent in his jeans and stroked steadily.

"Take it out for me."

Ed unzipped and pulled his member out. It was trapped between the arches of her feet and he was mesmerized by the shiny red toenails moving back and forth. With precum dripping down her arches Kay moved her left foot and pressed her sole over the head, still stroking and gripping with her right toes.

"Oh damn, I'm gonna cum!"

Kay sped up and pressed harder just as he erupted all over the bottom of her very talented foot.

"Take me to bed or lose me forever, bigguy."

Quickly grabbing her up and unceremoniously tossing her over his shoulder, Ed took off for the bedroom at a gallop. Kay slapped him on the ass every step of the way. He set her on her sexy feet at the edge of the bed and ran his hands up under her shirt, cupping and fondling her breasts. Kay leaned in and nibbled at his neck, hands finding the button of his jeans and tugging down the zipper. Lifting the shirt over her head and tossing it away, Ed dropped to his knees, licking as he went. Her jeans were undone and they slid smoothly down her silky legs to end up in a pile on the floor around her ankles. Ed's hand worked its way up her inner thigh and pressed firmly against the moist panel of her pantyhose. He rubbed her juicy mound for a few minutes before guiding her to her back on the bed.

Ripping a hole in her nylons and running a finger between the swollen lips of her pussy brought a moan to Kay's lips. He lightly pinched and rolled her clit between a thumb and forefinger. Kay's back arched and her fingers dug into the bed sheets. Ed continued to work her clit occasionally inserting a finger or two and wriggling them around. It wasn't long before her pussy was drooling heavily and Kay was lost in the throes of a rolling string of orgasms. Kay bucked and moaned, nearly overcome with waves of pleasure. She managed to regain enough control to reach down and wrap her hand around Ed's rock hard member, stroking and squeezing until precum started to flow. Ed pushed her thighs farther apart and entered her with a hard thrust. He grabbed her ankles and pulled her feet to his face so he could lick her soles and suck those lovely toes, never pausing or letting up with his deep, hard thrusts, pacing himself for a long enjoyable ride, masturbating inside her. As Kay's next climax rose his thrusting slowed and he pushed deliberately with every stroke. Each toe was sucked into his mouth and his tongue pressed the nylon into the sensitive skin between. His rhythm increased and his hands kneaded her calves and gripped her thighs. Ed fucked her intently for 20 minutes until he could feel his own release rising, unstoppable, from his balls. His hands grabbed high on the insides of her thighs and pressed them wide apart, nearly pushing them to the mattress and rolling her hips up to meet his. Ed couldn't hold back anymore. Kay was pushed over the top for the countless time, her juices soaking them both, she clenched tightly around his dick as he exploded deep into her ravaged cunt.

"Don't stop, I'm gonna.... CUM!", Kay screamed out.

Ed thrust with every ounce of energy left as the muscles of her pussy milked every drop from his balls. Finally coming to a shuddering stop still buried in her, Ed collapsed onto her heaving chest and lay there until the convulsions in her cunt pushed his softening cock out and left it dripping between her legs.

"I guess you win the gold buckle tonight, cowboy. That was a helluva ride."

"I'd love to drop a witty comeback on you, but I am totally drained, baby."

"THAT was a plenty good enough cumback, thank you very much."

"So am I off the hook with the law now?"

"Consider yourself on supervised probation, criminal!"

"Welcome to the ranch, miss."