Texas Momma Whore Ch. 06

Story Info
Momma Whore is used and punished
2.9k words
4.5
166.8k
49
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wildfire427
Wildfire427
1,155 Followers

It’s been about a month now since we moved into our new house, actually Stacy’s new house. She decided that it would be better if we moved to Austin to be closer to the college since Isaac will be starting there in the fall, as well as her returning to her classes.

With most of the decorating done, the house was beginning to take shape. We also had time to adjust to our new way of life and everything was going along rather well. I still never knew what to expect from either Isaac or Stacy. Since I had become their Momma Whore, they frequently used me both together and separate. Stacy made all the rules fairly clear.

Isaac is allowed to control and use me as he wished, as long as he causes no permanent physical harm and did not contradict any of Stacy’s orders. This isn’t a problem for him. As an 18 year old young man, he is more interested in using me to take as much of his cum as he can shoot my way. When he is with Stacy, he plays the dominant part as best as he can, but he still needs a lot of work.

Stacy on the other hand was obviously molded in her Father’s image of control, discipline, and demanded pleasure. Every part of my life is dictated by my daughter, much to my delight. I never worried about anything, except maybe making her mad. She is also as ruthless with punishment as her Father was.

The house that Stacy had me buy for her was chosen for several qualities. First, it had a swimming pool. Second, it was on an isolated piece of property with no neighbors close by. And third, it had a basement, where my room was. There are four bedrooms on the second floor, two of them suites that my son and daughter occupied. Isaac, a Master of not only me but also all electronic goodies, has wired the house with an intercom system as well as close circuit TV. The TV system was controlled by the new computer in his bedroom and from what I had learned about it, he can do anything with it.

For example, the cameras in my room are always on and available to Stacy and Isaac for viewing my activities. Virtually every room in the house was monitored with the exception of their two bedrooms. The intercom worked much the same way. My room is always bugged so they could not only see but also hear me. At the flip of a switch from any room in the house, either of them can command my presence. It is quite common for me to be ‘called’ into either room any time of the day or night. I love the house and the part I play in it.

It was a lazy summer afternoon, with college classes for Isaac and Stacy starting back up in a few weeks. We were all out by the pool enjoying the warm afternoon sun. Stacy was sitting in a chair typing on her laptop computer that Isaac had hooked up with a wireless Internet connection. I was at her feet, rather under her feet, as I was on my hands and knees facing away from her and she had her feet propped up on my ass and back like a footstool.

Isaac was swimming laps, his body showing the signs of working out in the home gym Stacy had installed. He climbed out of the pool, and since he was as naked as Stacy and me, I had a good view of his cock and hairless balls swaying as he strolled over to the table. That was another change Stacy had made. She told her brother that she wanted his balls bare and the rest of his pubic hair neatly trimmed, a task I carefully perform for him every other day.

He gets to the table and picks up a beer, chugging most of it down all at once. Stacy is still typing on her laptop and occasionally would move a foot down and push a toe in and out of my pussy. She calls her brother over to her as she seems to absently play with my pussy.

“What do you think of this?” she asks him.

“Wow, that’s cool. You gonna do something like that?” he asks as I wonder what she is showing him.

“I might. I have some new friends that say they can help me design and build it. In fact I am chatting with them now,” she tells him. “That reminds me, how do I send a stream again?”

I hear Isaac shuffle over to his sister and tell her how to send a camera feed from our house to someone over the Internet.

“Great. You know Isaac, it’s pretty warm out her. I think you better give the whore a drink so she doesn’t dehydrate on us.”

Isaac walks over in front of me; I can see his feet from my head down position.

“Here, whore. Stick out your tongue,” my Master instructs.

I hold my tongue out and Isaac turns his bottle of beer over. All that is in the bottle is a layer of foam at the bottom and he pours it out onto my tongue. I lap at it before he uses the long neck of the bottle on my mouth like a cock. I close my mouth around it and he slides it in and out, fucking my mouth with the glass container. Stacy is still running her feet over my ass, occasionally dipping a toe into my wet pussy. Isaac pulls the bottle from my mouth and I again hold my tongue out as he pours the remaining foam on my tongue.

“You better give her something else. Looks like she needs more,” Stacy tells her younger brother.

Isaac sets the bottle down and holding the side of my head feeds me his semi-erect cock. I open my mouth to him, sucking and licking at it until it is fully hard. When it is, he grabs my head by the hair and works himself in and out of my mouth, holding my head still. After several minutes, Isaac removes his hands but his hips keep working his thick cock in and out of my mouth. I hear him pop the top on another beer and begin to drink it as he fucks my face. He suddenly pulls his cock from my mouth, leaving my mouth still formed in an “O.”

“Hold your tongue out whore,” he instructs.

I do and am giving another helping of beer foam. Isaac then shoves his cock back in my mouth, repeating twice more the sequence of face fucking me while drinking a beer and then pouring the foamy remains over my tongue.

After I here him set the bottle down on the table, he takes my hair in his hands again. Up to this point his actions were fairly slow and deliberate, in and out of my whore mouth. Now, holding me, he picks up speed. He fucks my mouth hard and fast, as he does all my whore holes. I can feel his smooth balls slapping my chin with each thrust and my nose tickles at the trim patch of fur over his cock when he fucks deep into my eager mouth.

Stacy, for her part, keeps teasing me with her feet. Where at one time she was just running her big toe over and occasionally into my pussy, now she has taken a toe wet from being in my hot cunt, and slides it in my ass. Her other foot now assaults my pussy, toe fucking me as Isaac uses my mouth. I know what she is doing, but I am powerless to stop it. She is trying to make me cum, something I am not allowed to do without permission. And with my mouth full of my son’s cock, I can’t ask. Her toe fucking is matching the speed of Isaac fucking my mouth. I know I will cum, and I know I will be punished for doing it.

“That’s it bitch. Suck my cock. I love fucking your face like the whore that you are. Time for you to get your drink now. Open wide and stick your tongue out whore,” my son instructs.

Isaac holds my head still with one hand. I hold my tongue out, licking at the underside of his cock head. I look up at his face and watch as his other hand strokes his cock. Stacy removes her toe from my pussy and runs it over my clit, causing me to jump. When she begins to use her toenail to scrape along my clit, I begin to moan and groan, getting closer to the edge myself.

Isaac holds his cock head against my tongue and stops stroking. I lick the underside until he starts to groan. Then her starts pumping. Pumping his hot cum into my mouth and on my face. By the time his second spurt of cum erupts from his cock, I am cumming too. My ass is bucking in the air as Stacy continues to flick my clit with her toe.

Isaac squeezes the last drops of his load to the end of his cock and he allows me to take him into my mouth to suck him clean. He pulls out and wipes the cum on my face with his cock before feeding it all to me. Once done he moves to a chair and sits before opening another beer. I remain on my hands and knees, still panting and shaking, Stacy’s feet no longer teasing me.

“Good job, Isaac,” his sister comments, “And you, whore. Did you cum without permission?”

“Yes, Mistress Stacy, I did cum without permission. I’m sorry,” I answer.

“Well then you will need to be punished. Unfortunately, I have a date to get ready for. Isaac, would you mind taking care of the whore for me,” Stacy asks her brother.

“No, problem, Sis,” my son says learning that evil grin that Stacy uses on me to make my pussy wet with anticipation.

“Okay, well have fun then,” Stacy says heading in the house. “Whore I want you to be ready for me when I come home around midnight. I will either get fucked or I won’t. Don’t know yet. But either way, I will be using you when I get home.”

“Yes, Mistress Stacy. I look forward to you using me for your pleasure,” I reply thinking of licking some strangers cum out of her hot pussy.

“Well. Looks like we have some time to kill,” Isaac says to me. “We can do one of two or three things. And not being as much of a control freak as Stacy, I may even give you a choice. We can either go inside and I can whip your tits, ass and pussy for cumming without permission, or we can go for a nice ride in my truck. What do you think, whore?”

‘”Why make choices, Master Isaac. Why not just do both to me? A little punishment now will go a long way to making sure I please you later, don’t you think?” I respond.

“You’re right, whore. Let’s go,” he says leading me into the house. “You know I know about a dozen guys that would love to be in my shoes right now.”

I lustily think to myself how nice it would be to meet all of them too. Once we get in the house, Isaac leads me to the basement. The room is bare with basically a tile floor. He directs me to stand in the middle of the room. He lowers the hoist, attaching my wrists to the restrains and then pulls me up until I am standing only on the tips of my toes. Next he attaches a bar to my ankle restraints to keep my legs spread wide.

I hear him walk over to the table where most of my discipline toys are kept. He moves in behind me and I start to tremble with anticipation. One of the things my husband taught me early in my married life was to take punishment well. I had even been known to mess up on purpose, just to be where I was right now. Tied and at the mercy of my tormentor. Unfortunately, my tormentor just wasn’t up to the task. However, I had a plan to solve that.

The first touch of the paddle to my bare ass was considerably light. I had hoped Isaac was just warming up, but the next several ones were not much better. So…

“My God, Isaac. Is that the best you can do? Hasn’t your fucking sister taught you anything?”

“Huh?” he responds slightly startled by my comments.

“It feels like you are trying to give me a massage with that thing. Haven’t you ever been mad at me? There has to be a time. Something I did that really pissed you off. I want you to be that mad now about me cumming without permission,” I implore him. God I wish Stacy had done this herself. That girl can swing a mean paddle and heaven help you if she puts a whip in her hand.

Isaac tries again. The paddle hits a little hard the next few times, but still not very effective on a true submissive whore like me. I try again.

“I think you’re gay. That must be it. I bet those twelve friends of yours would know how to take care of me. I bet they would beat my ass and the make me fuck and suck each one of them. And I bet you would just stand there and watch wouldn’t you. On the other hand, maybe you would like for them to give you the same treatment. My God, how the hell did I raise a gay son?”

“I am not gay you fucking whore,” Isaac yells, bringing the paddle down hard on my ass. The sensation causes me to jump and sway from the hit. “Do you think it’s gay when I fuck your mouth” he says with another solid hit on my soon to be red ass. “I have fucked you over and over, you know I ain’t gay. Hell, you’ve even seen me fuck my sister. That ain’t gay. I’ll show you who’s boss here,” he comments loudly while blistering my ass.

I feel the heat building, spreading from my ass to my dripping cunt. Isaac moves away and comes back to stand in front of me with a leather Cat of nine tails. He whips on my tits as I jump when a leather strand attacks my hard nipples.

“I know what kind of a whore you are. You like it hard, rough, fast, and lots of it,” he says between swats at my tits. “And by the time I am done with you tonight, you’ll wish you had never pissed me off like this,” he says changing his swing and whipping at my shaved cunt.

I tremble, shake and moan as he alternates working on my tits and pussy. It feels so good. And so promising if he can actually use me up tonight as he says. I moan louder with each of his hits and finally have to ask.

“Please Master, may I cum. I know I am just a sorry whore for you, but your whipping is making me hot. Please, Sir, I beg you. Please let me cum while you whip my tits and cunt.”

“Why you nasty little whore. I can’t believe you actually can cum while I whip you. Tell you what, you promise me you will do everything I ask of you tonight, and I will let you cum?”

“Oh yes, Master. I promise, I will do anything you want. Anything. Just please whip me and give me permission to cum. It feels so nasty to have my son, my Master whipping me like this. I want to show you how much I love you and enjoy your punishment of me. Please let me cum for you Master,” I beg in earnest.

“Do it whore,” he says as he starts to work my pussy into a froth. Each time a strand of the leather connects with my clit, I get closer and closer. I pant and gasp for air, the combination of the pain and the pleasure almost too much to bear. He never lets up, working me up to a fevered pitch. And all too soon he stops. I begin to sob uncontrollably, not even having enough strength to beg for more. I am so close, so fucking close, and he stops. My pussy is on fire, so badly needing relief. I open my eyes and look at him. He is staring at me while I try to compose myself.

“Now,” is all he says as he lashes into my dripping cunt. His hand reaches out to pinch my hard nipples and I explode in a scream of ecstasy. I never notice that my son has dropped the whip and is now between my legs, softly licking me. His tongue moves the entire length of my slit and when he reaches my clit, he nibbles on it and I cum again.

I am covered with sweat when he lowers and releases my arms. I can’t stop gasping for air, my breath is sharp and ragged. Isaac walks me to my room and laying me on the bed, he covers me with a blanket.

“You rest for awhile. I’ll wake you later and take you out to have the fun I promised.”

I sleep curled up with a contented smile on my face.

Wildfire427
Wildfire427
1,155 Followers