Texas Trio Ch. 15b-19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteffiOlsen
SteffiOlsen
1,045 Followers

When ecstasy at last loosed its hold on her, Catherine opened her eyes to see Jem settling himself back on the bench. She reached out to him. Colt supported her weight as Jem guided her onto his lap. The dusting of curly blond hair on his thighs tickled her bottom when he slid her forward, until her breasts were pressed against his chest. They were eye to eye, both breathing in shallow, painful gasps while she dragged her already sensitized clit along the ridge of his cock, which was rock hard and pinned against the slab of his lower belly.

The kiss of her wet flesh on his heated cock made Jem's jaw clench. He'd been fighting for control for the better part of an hour, since that first small slice of ivory skin was exposed in her room. Now Catherine's lush curves-- laid out in front of him like the tastiest of delicacies-- and her unschooled enthusiasm were fighting him tooth and nail. With his hands on her hips trying to still her, he closed his eyes, taking several deep, steadying breaths.

The tiny thrill of fear Catherine felt earlier when she saw Jem nude for the first time had dissolved in the haze of desire her men had drawn about her. The only thing she wanted now was to feel him inside her. She tipped her face to Colt above her.

"Cat?" he murmured in response to the plea in her eyes.

"Please..." It was the only thing she could say, the only word she could find to express her need.

Colt smoothed the tendrils of hair from her glistening brow and smiled tenderly down at the woman he loved.

"Jem." His voice sounded strange to Catherine, like a language from afar.

Jem's eyes shot open and straight to Cat.

"Our girl wants more."

"Thank Christ," Jem growled, his hands moving from Cat's smooth bottom to her waist. "We'll go slow, Catherine, as slow as you want."

Catherine didn't understand his caution-- until Jem lifted his knees with her atop them and slid his hand between their bodies. The head of his cock pushed past her inner lips and Catherine discovered the world of difference between seeing and feeling.

He was thicker than Colt, and this position accentuated it, keeping her legs so widely spread. His hands on her hips, his eyes locked on hers, and Colt's hands encircling her ribcage from behind reassured her. She relaxed, allowing her body to impale itself another inch or so on the smooth, steely pole. Her feet didn't reach the floor, but she kept her palms planted firmly on Jem's broad shoulders, giving her confidence rather than any real measure of control.

Colt supported most of Catherine's weight while Jem lowered his knees and leaned back, his hand sweeping across the gentle curve of her belly and into the wetness between her thighs. She was still puffy and tender from the thrashing of his tongue, but when his thumb brushed sideways over her delicate folds, a gush of moisture eased his passage.

Over and over, Jem withdrew, only to slide back into her creamy sheath, deeper and more easily with each long, guarded plunge.

Colt watched Cat's fingers clench and relax rhythmically on Jem's shoulders, monitoring her for any sign of pain, but only the thrumming of her ribcage under his hands hinted at her reaction. He smiled gently, though his own erection was acting as an instrument of torture. He figured by the end of the evening, her hair brushing over him would be enough to make him come.

Jem's thumb continued to ply her clit, and Cat's eyes gradually closed, until all she knew was the warmth of the men around her, Jem's hot, hard cock bulling its way into her body, and the growing wave of ecstasy gathering between her legs. Her small sounds became more plaintive as her men took her higher. When Colt's pinching fingers found her nipples, she cried out, the release she'd sought tearing through her body.

Jem, having held himself in check for much longer than he would have believed possible under the circumstances, couldn't resist the pulsing grip of Catherine's creamy little cunt. When her body began to shudder around him, he too closed his eyes, thrusting deeply. Burying his face against the fragrant skin of her neck, he groaned as he came, emptying his throbbing, needy cock high inside her body's most intimate embrace. He slowed drastically after his first short, straining stabs, but continued to caress her trembling walls with long, slow strokes of his softening cock.

Catherine, exhausted and barely aware of her surroundings, drooped weakly between them, smiling sleepily up at Colt as he brushed her hair back over her shoulders, soothing her in the aftermath of her orgasm.

Still buried inside her body, Jem berated himself for the sharp pang of envy he felt. The feelings of inferiority left over from his childhood bore no resemblance to what actually took place between them. He'd have to get over thinking of Colt as Catherine's first love. Besides, Jem's lip twitched at the memory, he'd been the first one to give Catherine an orgasm, to introduce her to the true pleasures of the flesh. He moved his hips an inch and watched a shudder run through her body as Catherine's eyes returned to him, the same tender drowsy smile she'd given Colt sweeping sweetly across her face for him instead.

"Sleep with us tonight, Catherine."

She blushed and hugged his neck more tightly to draw herself in for a kiss, and blushed again when Colt lifted her lightly and Jem's cock slid free. Cradled securely in Colt's arms as he carried her to the other room, Catherine still smiled. When he stopped at the side of the bed, he nudged her cheek with his nose, begging his own kiss. She laughed and conceded swiftly while Jem turned the covers down.

Colt deposited her in the middle of the comforting nest of cotton sheets and rounded the bed to climb in beside her. When he turned to draw her into the warm curve of his body, Catherine sighed. She'd wondered how it would feel to lie in bed with his arms around her when the grip of passion had faded, and the moment was even better than her imagination had painted it.

Jem, who'd disappeared for a few minutes, interrupted her reverie when he returned with a damp cloth and a towel. When Colt drew the covers back, Cat tried to rise, but Jem shushed her protestations, and Colt pinned her down with one easy arm across her chest, nuzzling her ear as a blush swept south from her hairline to her nipples.

No longer given over to her orgasm, she was excruciatingly conscious of her nudity and their eyes on places no one but Nanny had ever seen. She tried to hide her face against Colt's muscular forearm while he teased her and Jem cleaned the wetness from her thighs and the intimate folds of her labia. Tossing the towels aside, Jem climbed into bed on the side opposite Colt, rearranging the bedding and propping himself on an elbow to lean over as Colt withdrew his arm.

"Don't be shy, Catherine. We're going to take our time learning and making love to every beautiful inch of your body."

The thought rattled her so much, she giggled nervously to cover her emotional response. Jem lay his head on the pillow next to hers, smiling at the innocent angel who believed she'd be able to hide from them.

Snuggling more deeply into the safety of Colt's embrace, Catherine became acutely aware of the erection pressing against her hip. Her eyes flew to his face. "Colt!"

She couldn't believe her own stupidity. She hadn't realized 'til now that he'd been neglected. "I'm so sorry."

She didn't see Jem's smirk as she rolled toward Colt, and Colt ignored it in favor of the sweet-smelling woman in his arms.

He kissed her and smiled, soothingly he hoped, in spite of the fact he was ready to chew through copper pipe by then. "Don't apologize. Tonight is for you. I want you to be happy."

"I am happy," she averred, running one small palm across the broad expanse of Colt's brown chest to the small patch of hair in the middle. She petted him there for a moment, then watched his face while she rolled his nipple lightly between her fingers and thumb, thinking how much she enjoyed being able to watch his face in the lamplight instead of hiding with him in the darkness.

She nudged him onto his back, and her fingers began following the line of dark fur downward. She went from petting the diamond shape between his nipples, to circling his navel under the edge of the fine cotton sheets, and stopped to listen to his breath come faster. The pleasure of being able to bring him pleasure was intoxicating. A sense of gentle, loving, strength she'd never felt before ran from her head to her heart and right down her arm to the fingertips roaming Colt's lower belly. She traced the line lower still, to the intriguing pyramid under the bedcovers, where she wrapped her hand around the base of his warm, bulging cock.

Colt groaned and his hips moved helplessly. He wore an expression which Cat might have called consternation in other circumstances. Her lips stretched into a subtle smile of shared joy, and propping her head on her palm to watch him, she began to move her hand. He was rock hard underneath, but the skin was silky, she marveled, exploring its contours.

When she leaned forward and flicked his nipple with her tongue, Colt thought he'd die right then.

"Christ, Cat, you're killing me." He opened his eyes and she smiled, propping herself higher on her elbow to watch as she drew the covers down. She'd felt him inside her, but this was the first time she'd actually seen him unclothed. Her eyes like fire, Cat devoured the delicious sight of the perfect vee of Colt's abdominal muscles pointing to the cock standing tall and ready. As her slender fingers mimicked the thrust of Colt's cock sating all her carnal needs, her body remembered and her pussy began to melt.

She met Colt's gaze as she stroked his thick, dark cock. "Tell me what to do."

Both men groaned, and Catherine's delicate brows arched. They didn't offer any advice, though, so she climbed to her knees by Colt's side, letting one hand fall to fondle the velvety softness of the sack between his bronze, muscular thighs.

"Holy Christ," he growled, his hands clenching the sheets at his side.

From her other side, Jeremiah ran one hand along the graceful slopes and valleys of her body, his own erection pressing against her hip.

Taking a hint from the actions of her men, Catherine impulsively bent and enveloped the swollen head of Colt's cock in the warm, wet heaven of her mouth. His entire body arched, coming altogether off the bed from his shoulders to his thighs.

"Oh, God!"

At the pain in his voice, Catherine quickly straightened. "I'm sorry!"

"Holy Christ, woman, don't apologize!" His eyes snapped open.

Catherine's chagrin vanished when she gathered Colt's "pain" was the kind she'd been in earlier. She might not be very experienced yet, but she knew how to cure that ailment.

Rising to her knees, she swung her leg across Colt's body. She guided his cock to her opening with one hand and steadied herself on Jem's shoulder with the other.

Colt reached up to cover her breasts as she lowered herself inch by inch onto the thick column of his cock. He gritted his teeth to stop himself from surging up into her. It seemed to take forever for her to take him, though Jem had penetrated her not an hour before. He concentrated on the plump pink tips of her breasts to keep his sanity while her satiny sheath enveloped him.

When Cat's body came to rest with her thighs straddling Colt's hips and her clit pressed firmly against his lower belly, she began to see the possibilities of the position, and ground herself into him, trying it out.

Colt moaned, as if in agony, and Catherine smiled, no longer worried that she'd hurt him.

Closing her eyes, she moved her bottom in small circles as she grew accustomed to Colt's girth parting the walls of her vagina. It was a huge, hot presence between her legs, filling her belly and consuming her consciousness. Moving compounded a sensation already threatening to overwhelm Cat's pitiful store of self-control, but she couldn't stop moving. The way she was seated bared the neediest part of her body to the fiery kiss of Colt's skin. Her brow wrinkled. It was almost too much pleasure. Her clit was almost too sensitive to take the extended stimulation.

When Jem leaned in to touch the smooth skin of Catherine's arms and upper thighs, she opened her eyes and turned her head with a smile of gratitude. His soft strokes spoke of his love, and the heat of his golden eyes held her securely in the moment.

Exploring her body, he watched her face for clues. She responded passionately and reached out to wrap her fingers around his straining, eager cock. Jem uttered a loud, ragged sigh and rolled up to kneel beside her, giving Catherine easy access to the full length of him.

Thrilled with her own power to tantalize these two huge, handsome men, Catherine got the same shocked reaction that she'd gotten from Colt when she leaned over and wrapped her lips around Jem's erection.

Colt opened his eyes to see Cat licking Jem's cock and almost dropped the reins of his tenuous control, thrusting wildly up into Catherine's sweet, tight cunt. Even with half her hair escaping Jem's hold to hide her face from his view, she was the sexiest woman he'd ever seen. He cupped a loving palm to skim her taut nipples when their movements combined to make her body sway. Colt's chest heaved as he tried to hold back the swiftly growing sense of pressure in his balls as his body prepared to empty his seed into the slippery, quivering care of the woman he loved.

Jem, too, was approaching the point of no return more quickly than he could have imagined, and used what little willpower he had left to guide his lover's mouth away from him, leaving his fingers woven through her long brown hair.

"Catherine, we have to stop...." This time his distress was real.

"Why?" Cat nearly whimpered the word, wanting both of them as close as possible when they came. She wanted to feel their orgasms when she reached her own, making the moment of completion the beginning of their lives together.

Jem petted her hair wordlessly, unable to articulate his desire or objections to the gentle woman looking the sexiest plea he'd ever seen at him. Her eyes glittered in the lamplight, and her mouth still glistened with the same wet saliva which covered his aching, needy cock.

Less inhibited than Jeremiah, Colt answered for his friend. "He doesn't want to come in your mouth, Cat. It ain't somethin' you ask your wife to do."

Rolling her pelvis, getting closer and closer to her own crest, Cat saw the truth of what Colt said in Jem's pained expression. Her hands on Jem's cock kept time with her hips on Colt's, but it wasn't enough for her, and it shouldn't be enough for Jem, either. Catherine let her eyes play on Jem's golden irises for as long as she could while she bent forward again, sensing some measure of what she was doing to him.

"Why not?" she asked. "I came in your mouth earlier."

She took as much of Jem's cock into her mouth as she could, licking and sucking, stroking the shaft with her hand while his fists clenched in her unbound hair. She felt the thick organ swelling in her mouth even as Colt's thrusts pushed her over the edge into her own sweet, violent spasms of bliss. Her pussy fluttered and wept around the unyielding shaft and her lips clamped down on Jem as she moaned.

Catherine's cunt milking his cock and the sight of Jem fucking Cat's mouth to his own orgasm was more than Colt could stand. His hips rose off the bed. He groaned loudly as he exploded, Cat riding his cock like a real cowgirl, he thought vaguely.

--:--:--:--:-- CHAPTER 16 --:--:--:--:--

Catherine slept late and breakfasted in bed the following day. Colt had woken her before sunrise with persistent kisses and his fingers on her clit. She moaned into his mouth as she came and her legs could barely summon the strength to carry her to her back to her room when he shooed her out of bed before the servants were up and about.

She tried to reciprocate, but he kissed her firmly and sent her away, not wanting to risk her reputation for his own pleasure. They had a lifetime for that. He strode to his small servant's nook smiling in satisfaction, though he was as hard as the maple bedstead awaiting him.

Becky joined Cat after breakfast, while she lay against her pillows trying to work up the enthusiasm to stand up and get dressed. She honestly didn't think she could manage it. Her sister hopped up onto her bed as the maid departed with the empty tray.

"Cat?"

"Mmm?" Cat answered lazily, snuggling deeper into the comfort of her cotton-covered feather-stuffed nest.

"I came to see you last night."

Cat's head snapped around in her sister's direction as she woke up fast.

Becky's lashes hid her eyes, but a smile played about her lips.

Of all the people she knew, Catherine least liked lying to Becky, but she wasn't prepared to explain anything about last night to anyone as yet. Maybe never. But no words popped magically into her gaping mouth, and no excuse appeared to rescue her.

Becky, losing patience with her older sister's reticence, raised her eyes, eagerly pushing Cat further down the path to hell.

"I'd planned a nice long gossip, but you weren't here." Becky was having serious trouble keeping a straight face, while Cat's face was nearly as white as her wide eyes. She knew she was being a little mean, but Becky also knew never get the chance again, and she'd be able to tease her previously perfect older sister about this moment for the rest of their lives-- which Becky herself would probably spend getting into trouble. At least she'd have this one sweet memory!

"I thought you might be downstairs, but I passed Señor Allejandro's door and heard your voice from inside."

She paused for effect, though the story didn't need any dramatization. "I didn't want to disturb you and Señor Allejandro so I was going to leave, but you sounded like you were crying, and I stopped for a moment to make sure you weren't being hurt or molested."

Becky pressed her lips together, doing a poor job covering the smile straining to escape them, and a worse job disguising the laughter dancing in her eyes. "Imagine my surprise when I heard a second man in Señor Allejandro's bedroom, too... and all three of you sounded as though you were being molested!"

Catherine's face, formerly white as the lace curtains, turned abruptly scarlet.

Becky couldn't stand it; she clapped both hands to her mouth and squealed, dissolving in a heaping pile of glee before Cat's horrified eyes.

Cat recovered more quickly than she thought she could from her wordless torment, torn between amusement at Becky's reaction and furor at the little brat's spiteful telling of her tale. She couldn't decide, so she pulled the pillow from beneath her sister's head and beat her with it. Becky curled up and kept laughing while Cat knelt above, relieving her embarrassment by pummeling her sister. When Becky recovered sufficiently to find a feathered weapon of her own, Cat was laughing with her, which is how Nanny found them two minutes later.

Luckily, Nanny shooed Becky out, giving Catherine a chance to regain a fraction of her composure while she dressed. Somewhat diluted, her distress had by no means abated by the time her toilette was complete. While she'd known her secret wouldn't last forever, she wished her opportunity to luxuriate in golden memories had lasted a tiny bit longer than that.

Because the reality was that she was about to disgrace herself, Becky, and their entire line of ancestors back to the dawn of time. Two weeks ago her biggest worry was quitting mourning dress too soon for society's esteem, but last night she'd consummated the most astonishingly indecent engagement ever entered into. Her brazen acceptance of fate really was staggering, Cat mused when she was once again alone in the quiet of her room, but she wasn't prepared for any of this, and she hadn't even begun to worry about how she'd tell anyone.

SteffiOlsen
SteffiOlsen
1,045 Followers