Texas Trio Ch. 15b-19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteffiOlsen
SteffiOlsen
1,043 Followers

Jem had the wits to keep his accent in place as he interrupted, moving Nanny gently aside.

"All right, that's enough, Nanny." He gathered Catherine to him with one arm and with his free hand patted Becky's shoulder. She'd given in to tears by then, too, and launched herself forward without encouragement, joining her sister weeping against his broad chest.

"I let you have your say, but that's enough," he said sternly, relieved to see the door behind her opening.

Nanny's expression darkened and she screwed her mouth up. "It ain't enough at all, Señor--" She spit the salutation at him. "--an' you got no say in the matter. You comin' here an' ruinin this gal, you ain't got no care at all for her future or her family, donchoo--" Her words were cut off in a squawk as Cochise swept Nanny off her feet, turning her in midair to throw her over his shoulder.

It knocked the wind out of her for a second, but she regained her voice. A few muttered words from Caleb silenced her as Colt held the door for their exit.

Striding to the sitting area, Colt relieved Jem of Becky. They exchanged a dark look over the heads of the still-weeping women. This might not go as smoothly as they'd hoped.

--:--:--:--:--o--:--:--:--:--

Thanks for reading. I'm going to say "back in 2 weeks-ish" for these last two parts, because I've been doing more editing than I anticipated. As I mentioned, this was my first erotic novel and only my second overall, and I'm noticing TONS of stuff I'd like to change, though some of it is just too huge to think about and would require a total rewrite to fix. (eg- I've always regretted not putting more of Colt and Jem's history into TT1, especially while writing TT2, but it just won't fit smoothly anywhere in this story) I like it, anyway, though I think my writing has improved quite a bit in the past 4 years.

I'll stop blathering now!! Hope you're all enjoying it. In two weeks-ISH, Catherine's scandalous behavior lands her in painfully hot water. Love- Stefanie

SteffiOlsen
SteffiOlsen
1,043 Followers