Text Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turned out it WAS Patty. At 11:08 -- barely 10 minutes after we had last communicated -- she sent a one-word message: "CONDOMS?"

Years ago I started the practice of making sure Patty always had a condom or two with her. Sometimes, when she was going to be out with a girlfriend for a drink or on a business trip, I would get cute and pack a whole dozen. It was my way of reminding her that her extracurriculars were not only okay with me buy i enjoyed and encouraged her to "misbehave." But, I hadn't put any in her purse that evening. So, I replied:

ME (11:09):OOPS!

PATTY (11:10):NICE GOING

I followed up immediately with another message ... a rather stupid message, in retrospect.

ME (11:12):WANT ME TO BRING YOU ONE?

I was expecting her to reply immediately. I don't know why. I would have gone down to the gift shop and bought a condom and took it up to his room if Patty had asked me to, silly as that sounds now. I guess what I was really expecting was a text from Patty saying that Carlo had found one. But nothing. I checked my cell phone every few minutes for awhile, but about 11:25 I gave up. I sat back on the chair and closed my eyes. Of course, I wasn't trying to sleep. Thoughts of what my wife was doing with Carlo in his room were running wild through my head, and I certainly didn't want to doze off and have her find me asleep when she returned. But doze off I did. I'm lucky I had my phone on my lap when i fell asleep or I never would have known about her next text message.

PATTY (11:47):HI

ME (11:48):ARE U ON WAY BACK?

PATTY (11:48):SOON

ME (11:49):SO?

PATTY (11:50):OMG AMAZING!!

I, of course, was dying to know all the details.

ME (11:51):THAT'S ALL?

PATTY (11:52):2 MUCH 2 TXT

ME (11:52)::(

PATTY (11:54):U CAN WAIT TIL I GET BACK R U PLAYING WITH YOUR LITTLE THINGIE? I AM PLAYING WITH NICE BIG THINGIE ;)

I decided to avoid her question ... it was "2 MUCH 2 TXT" to tell her that my "little thingie" started getting hard the minute she wrote "OMG AMAZING" and I'D grabbed it with my left hand and began stroking a few seconds later.

ME (11:56):WHERE R YOU?

PATTY (11:57):BATHROOM I TOLD HIM I WANT 2 TXT U

ME (11:57):WHY?

PATTY (11:59):MAKE SURE U R NOT UPSET & LET U KNOW ILL BE A LITTLE WHILE YET

I gulped when I read that. We had clearly agreed that she'd be back in our room by 12:30, which was only 10 minutes away. I wasn't upset about what had gone on so far but I wanted to know what she meant by "a little while yet"?

ME (12:01):WE AGREED 12:30

It took her a long time to respond. Finally

PATTY (12:02):YOU SAID 2 O CLOCK ;)

If she hadn't added the wink at the end of her message I probably would have gotten a little pissed off.

ME (12:04):OMG I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL 2!!!!!!!

PATTY (12:06):WONT BE THAT LONG SEE U WAY B4 THAT. NOW GOTTA GO I HAVE A BIG COCK 2 PLAY WITH FOR A CHANGE CIAO

I couldn't help myself from asking my next question:

ME (12:07):SO YOU FOUND CONDOMS THEN?

After waiting a couple of minutes I decided that she wasn't going respond. But then my phone buzzed.

PATTY (12:10):OOPS!!

I almost shot off when I read that. The thought of her having unprotected sex was almost too hot to handle. But coming always takes some of the "edge" off the excitement so I forced myself to let go of my "little thingie" and catch my breath.

I started watching the clock. My mind was racing. 12:12. What was she doing now? 12:14. Did they really not have a condom or was she teasing? 12:17. How big IS his cock anyway? 12:20 As big as it looked in his swim trunks?

These racing thoughts went on for about twenty minutes or so. During that time I drank a big glass of water, washed up, forced myself to take a pee, went out on the balcony to have a smoke. All to calm myself down and be "ready" when Patty returned.

My phone buzzed again. I assumed Patty was texting to tell me she was on her way. Little did I know I was in for one of the biggest -- and hottest -- surprises of my life.

PATTY (12:37):HEY MAN YOU THERE?

Now that was a VERY uncharacteristic way for Patty to start a text message. I would have expected "HI HONEY" or something. She tends to get very sweet and affectionate after she's been with another guy.

ME (12:38):WHAT'S THIS HEY MAN?

PATTY/CARLO(12:39):SORRY. IS CARLO. PATTY TELL ME TEXT YOU ON HER PHONE.

Now my heart was REALLY pounding. At the moment, I was beginning to get a little worried about her. It was only afterwards that I realized how fucking hot this moment was. I responded.

ME (12:40):AND WHY WOULD SHE DO THAT?

I waited what seemed like forever for his reply. Finally

PATTY/CARLO(12:43):SHE SAY TO TELL YOU SHE CANT TEXT BECAUSE BOTH HANDS WRAPPED AROUND MY FAT COCK THOSE ARE EXACT WORDS SHE SAY

Holy shit! I couldn't believe the balls on this guy (actually, Patty told me when she read this before I submitted it that she couldn't believe the size of his balls either). But I was also concerned about her.

ME (12:44):IS SHE OKAY?

PATTY/CARLO(12:47):SHES FINE BUDDY REAL FINE YOU SEE

ME (12:48):HOW DO I KNOW SHE'S OK?

Over the next two minutes, which seemed like an eternity, I started to get really worried. We both knew there was some danger when hooking up with a stranger. There were some indications that it would be safe: he was at a convention for his business and had a lot of friends and co-workers around, he obviously had a decent amount of money, and he didn't look or act like a creep. I had to keep reminding myself that Patty was a good judge of people. In fact, she could read most people like a book within five minutes of meeting them.

Just then my cell phone buzzed. I picked it up expecting to see another text from Patty, or Carlo, but instead the voice mail indicator was on. Strange, I thought, the phone hadn't rung. Then I remembered that our cell phone carrier recently made it possible to leave a voice mail for someone without actually calling them. My heart was pounding as I accessed my voice mailbox. I was barely able to dial in my password. I saw that Patty had left me a voice mail at 12:52.

"Hi, Baby" she said in a sultry voice worthy of a Marilyn Monroe sex scene.

"Don't worry about me I'm great ... mmmmm ... I hope you're not mad that I had Carlo text you I was just having SO much fun sucking on his big fat cock ... his big fat ITALIAN cock ... mmmmmm!"

I heard Carlo's voice in the background but I couldn't make out what he said. Then Patty finished her message:

"Okay honey Carlo says I gotta go he wants to fuck me now I'll see you soon, okay?"

The message ended.

My little thingie was as hard as a rock. I went into the bathroom to splash cold water on my face then paced around the room. It was the only way I was going to be able to avoid touching myself. I did some stretching, I turned on the TV and channel surfed. All the while I was imagining Patty sucking on Carlo's big cock and imagining him fucking her with his "big ITALIAN cock." But without a condom?

It didn't take very long. I was startled by my phone buzzing. At first I had the craziest thought that Patty was going to tell me she wanted to stay out even later. I was relieved when I read her message.

PATTY (1:27):WALKING BACK LOVE U SO MUCH

ME (1:28):CAN'T WAIT LOVE U 2

A couple minutes went by, then another text from her:

PATTY (1:31):ROOM SERVICE

ME (1:31):???

PATTY (1:33):DESSERT AT THE DOOR. SLOPPY SECONDS I MEAN SLOPPY THIRDS COME & GET IT

I jumped up and almost fell over myself rushing to open the door.

12