"Text" Sex

Story Info
He comes home from work and is pleasantly surprised.
2.8k words
4.33
124.6k
106
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean made his way home after another monotonous day at the office. He was practically humming with sexual frustration as his girlfriend Lena had been away for the last two weeks abroad, and Sean was someone who was used to sex at least twice a day. Driving home, he thought of all the things he wanted to do to her, and gradually became more and more hard as he fantasised about Lena's tight body and wet pussy that loved to clench tightly around his aching cock. As he pulled into the driveway, he could hear faint music drifting from the house, which was odd because Lena normally liked the peace and quiet of their house after a long day at work. Locking his car and making his way to the front door, the music got louder, until Sean could recognise it as the sensual, seductive tune that Lena often belly danced to, which made the bulge in his trousers even more prominent, pressing almost painfully against his zipper as he thought of her naked body arching as she moved. When he opened the door, there was no sight of Lena. But there was a piece of paper taped to the banister of the stairs. Moving forwards, Sean read the words on the piece of paper and nearly came in his boxers.

I'm teasing my clit and slowly sliding my finger inside of myself thinking of you, right on the spot where you'll be standing. Come upstairs...

Almost panting, Sean bounded up the stairs three at a time, and looked around wildly, wanting to find Lena quickly and bury his cock in her. Instead he found a second note, on the floor of the landing.

I'm getting closer... my fingers slide easily inside of me as I imagine your thick cock hitting my gspot. I'm moaning enough for the neighbours to hear... come satisfy me Sean...

With his cock practically begging to be released from the confines of his trousers, Sean made it to the bedroom door where he found a third piece of paper, with Lena's familiar writing on it. Although he could hear noises from inside their bedroom, he still stopped to read the final note, and his knees almost buckled.

I need to come Sean. My fingers are sliding fast over my clit, making me moan with pleasure thinking of you thrusting hard and fast into me, but I need you to make me come Sean... Step into paradise...

Biting back a groan, Sean turned the handle and stepped into the room. The sight before his eyes almost gave him a coronary. Although the main light was off, the room was glowing gently from the flames of little candles that were dotted around the room on whatever surfaces were available. The floor was covered in deep red rose petals, creating a seductive atmosphere that only increased Sean's blood level more. The candles and petals were a nice touch, but Sean couldn't take his eyes off Lena, who had captivated his attention as soon as he'd spied her lying on the bed, with her legs wide open giving him a full view of her wet glistening pussy as she tilted her head back and moaned, one of her hands busy toying with her hard nipple and the other frantically circling her throbbing clit. When Lena next opened her eyes, which were glazed over with lust and filled with a dark, deep desire, she spotted Sean and gave him the dirtiest smile he had ever seen.

"Can you see how wet I am Sean? I need to come so badly. I need you to make me come. Please Sean..."

He didn't need to be asked twice. Ripping his shirt off when he couldn't unbutton it fast enough, he winced as he undid his zipper over his now painful erection, and shed the rest of his clothes in a heartbeat. Crossing over to the bed, he surveyed what was before him. The bedsheets were rumpled where she had twisted and turned on them in a state of lust, the pillows were nearly off the bed, and Lena was completely naked, breathing hard with both her nipples rock hard and sticking up in the air, her smooth legs spread wide and her pussy was absolutely soaked, Sean could see the moisture from his standing position.

Disregarding his aching cock, he climbed onto the bed and straddled Lena's slim waist, careful to keep his weight off her. Leaning down on his elbows, he looked into her flushed face and then lowered his mouth to hers, teasing her endlessly with short perfunctory kisses, and quick swipes of his tongue against her eager lips. Eventually Lena could take it no more, wrapped both of her arms around his neck and slid her tongue straight into his mouth. With a loud groan Sean gave up, and kissed her back passionately, whilst letting his hand drift slowly downwards until he could lightly abrade her already hard nipple with his palm. Lena moaned as she felt his fingers moving in circles round her nipple, driving her crazy as she rocked her hips to try and alleviate the ever growing throbbing between her legs.

Sean tore his mouth away from hers and kissed a path down her neck, licking her delicate collarbone before slowly moving his lips downwards to suck a nipple into his mouth, pressing it to the roof of his mouth with his tongue. Lena arched her back and tangled her hands into his hair, keeping his head anchored in place as she whimpered with pleasure. Sean moved to take the other nipple into his mouth, giving it the same treatment until Lena was moaning beneath him, begging him to touch her properly. With a wicked grin, Sean moved lower, licking a circle round her navel before quickly dipping into it with his tongue. Then he moved his mouth downwards, and settled between her open legs, propped up on his elbows and surveyed what was before him. Lena was evidently very turned on, she was so wet that even her inner thighs were damp, and Sean swiped his tongue from her thigh to her hip, licking her clean but also teasing her mercilessly until her hips came off the bed in a silent plea for more.

Eager as she was to move things along, Sean moved slightly closer and lightly drew the tip of his tongue across her clit, which was highly sensitive and tender to his touch. Then he ignored it completely, using his fingers to open her wider and drawing his tongue across her outer lips, tasting her and getting more and more turned on as her moans grew louder and the smell and taste of her seemed to cloud his judgement, until he could think of nothing but making her come, letting her feel the pleasure she'd been waiting for ever since she left him the first message. Lena once again slid her fingers into his thick hair and shifted her hips, letting him know she needed his attention focused on one place only. He lowered his head once more and started to lick and flick her swollen clit, zeroing in on that spot alone, and her hands tightened in his hair as she got closer and closer to reaching orgasm. She was going crazy now, her hips were lifting uncontrollably and she was moaning loud enough to wake the whole street, but Sean didn't care as he continued to tease and torture her aching clit. As soon as she started panting, he could tell she was getting close, and slid one long finger straight into her, causing her to groan as her tight inner muscles closed on his finger as he slowly stroked her gspot. The pressure was building in his hard erection, but he ignored it as he upped the attention to her now dripping pussy and licked her clit even faster, and slid a second finger into her, thrusting faster and faster until she screamed his name at the top of her lungs and began to come, spasming almost uncontrollably and tightening on his fingers, her inner muscles clamping down hard as waves of immeasurable pleasure washed through her, racking her body until there was nothing left.

Lena was panting hard as she tried to catch her breath. She felt completely boneless as she lay limp on the soft mattress, still struggling to take in air as aftershocks zapped through her body, until she felt like she was floating on a cloud of pure heaven. Sean pressed a soft kiss to her tingling pussy and moved back up her body, a look of pure satisfaction on his face as he watched her breathe in great lungfuls of air, her cheeks flushed as her entire body relaxed, all her muscles loosening as an effect from her tremendous orgasm. He bent his head and kissed her languorously, trying to keep his control in check as he suddenly became very aware of his aching cock again, resting against her hip as his tongue dipped into her open mouth. Despite just coming, Lena began to get turned on again as Sean's tongue explored her mouth, and she began to kiss him back harder, passionately sliding her tongue over his bottom lip as she wrapped one of her smooth legs over his masculine hip, bringing his hard erection flush with her soaking pussy. He groaned into her mouth, struggling to stay calm as his dick throbbed harder still at the thought of sliding inside her hot, tight wet heaven.

Suddenly Lena wrapped both arms around him, entangled her legs with his and then rolled to the side, taking him with her until she had flipped him to a lying position on the wide bed, and she was straddling his stomach. Sean shut his eyes to combat the wave of desire that flooded through him as he felt her wet pussy against the flat planes of his stomach, exhaling loudly as she shifted slightly and he felt the full extent of how soaked she was, rubbing tantalisingly against his belly, just in front of his rock solid cock. Just as suddenly as before, Lena lifted herself up onto her hands and knees. After leaning forwards and delivering a kiss that would've made his knees buckle had he not been lying down, she moved downwards, past his well defined chest and past the spot where she'd left a slight wet mark, until she was right in between his legs. Sean knew what she was going to do, but he was so hard that he might come if he didn't try and control himself. Clutching at the sheets, he waited in highly-strung anticipation for the first feel of her wet tongue against the aching tip of his erection. However when it came, it wasn't what he expected.

Instead of touching his cock, Lena gently took his balls into her mouth, and sucked softly until he let out a strangled groan. Shutting his eyes and tipping his head back further onto the soft pillows, he almost shouted as her delicate hand wrapped around his aching dick. The duel sensation of her cool hand on him and her hot mouth slowly licking his balls was driving him crazy. But this was nothing compared to what he felt when she switched her methods. Sean really did shout when her hot mouth closed on his swollen cock, her tongue slowly flicking the sensitive spot on the underside of his penis and her hand encompassed the thick base and began to put pressure on the base of his cock. Lena studied his cock for a moment, and then with a very dirty smile on her face bent down again, and sucked the sensitive tip straight into her mouth, her tongue frantically teasing him as her cheeks hollowed from the effort of sucking him for so long. When she surfaced for air, she was grinning from ear to ear, and dove straight back in, eager to taste him again. She went deeper this time, letting his cock slide into her mouth as far as it would go, and using one hand to gently start caressing his tight balls. Sean could feel himself getting closer and closer. He wound his hands into her long hair, and almost came when he felt her talented mouth suck on the hard tip of his cock, the most sensitive part, and panted fast. With a groan, he gently lifted her head from his aching erection, knowing that if she kept going he would come in her mouth. Although this sounded like a very tempting prospect, he wanted to enjoy this time with Lena for as long as possible, and that included making her come again, making her shout his name for the world to hear.

Lena sat up, straddling his hips, letting Sean look his fill. His eyes turned several shades darker with desire as he drank in the sight of her flushed cheeks, her slightly kiss-swollen lips, her round breasts and hard nipples, all the way down to her flat stomach and the hot, wet pussy that was pressing against his still aching erection. Wrapping his strong arms around her back, he pulled her forwards until their bodies were touching from chest to toe, and then swiftly rolled so she was underneath him, her small form seemingly tiny compared to his broad chest and strong muscles. Kissing her fiercely, Sean reached between their sweat-dampened bodies and began to gently tease her swollen clit, knowing she would be sensitive from her previous orgasm. As she began to moan, he slid two fingers into her warm, tight sheath and continued to massage her clit with his thumb, drawing louder noises from her as she became even wetter, almost dripping onto his hand. Lena started to arch her hips into his hand, gasping for breath and moaning until he silenced her cries with his mouth, mimicking with his tongue the motions his fingers were making inside her, thrusting rhythmically into her mouth until she was almost begging to come, her entire pussy soaked and ready for him. She grabbed his throbbing cock and tried to steer him towards her entrance, her seeking hands almost taking him over the edge. He shifted slightly to find the best position, pushed Lena's legs slightly wider apart, and with his tongue still intimately exploring her mouth, thrust into her.

Sean nearly came just from entering her. Her inner muscles had clenched down on his cock, and she was soaking wet. Gritting his teeth and regaining some of his very shaky control, he began to slowly stroke in and out, making sure to move slowly enough that she would feel the movements against both her oversensitive clit and her gspot. Her hands moved to clutch his shoulders as both of her long legs wrapped around his waist, locking her feet together and using her heels to press against his back, encouraging him to move faster inside her. Screwing his eyes shut, Sean began to move faster, thrusting into her pussy more forcefully as she tightened around him every time he pulled halfway out. They were both breathing fast now, all their concentration taken by straining to reach orgasm, she moaning and he groaning as his rigid cock slid in and out of her, taking them both closer to the brink.

Lena's nails suddenly dug into his back as his strokes became stronger still, his every thrust rubbing against her gspot, making her moans even louder as waves of pleasure began to wash through her entire body. With a shout, Lena started coming, wild and hot, her whole body racking so hard with an orgasm that Sean felt it too. Her inner muscles were closing tightly around him, and the feeling was so exquisite that he nearly lost control as she continued to spasm around his aching erection. Sean kept thrusting into her tight passage, knowing that he was so close to coming that he wasn't going to last more than a few more strokes. One, two, three strong thrusts later and his long awaited orgasm rushed up to meet him, sending him into a spiral of ecstasy from which he never wanted to escape, his groans of pleasure mingling with Lena's still erratic breathing. Finally his hips stilled and he slumped on top of her, his body weight pushing her into the mattress as he struggled for breath, her arms wrapping around him once again to hold him close. When he could feel enough strength in his arms to lift himself up, he propped himself up on his elbows, and looked down at her flushed face. She smiled, and he grinned when he realised she could feel his hardening cock against her thigh. Well, he would have no problem with starting all over again...