Text Tease

Story Info
I get off to pictures and videos of my slutty girlfriend playing with strangers.
4.8k words
4.49
47.2k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get off to pictures and videos of my slutty girlfriend playing with strangers.

*****

I really didn't know what to expect. My workday was nearly over and I had gone through most of it in a glaze of horny distraction, my cock swelling and twitching at the slightest reminder of my girlfriend, whose schedule on campus across town was packed until this evening.

We had been dating for six or seven months and she was a wetter and wetter dream to me every time we hooked up. We typically spent Friday or Saturday nights together and met up on the odd weeknight when time permitted, but it was never enough for either of us.

Ashley had just entered her senior undergraduate year, having turned 21 over the Summer. She was a petite, perky blonde, a studious tomboy whose years of playing hockey in high school toned her muscular legs and upper body, filling out her ass to generous proportions. She wore glasses over a pair of sharp, smiling green eyes and tucked her wavy yellow curls behind ears I had to work my tongue into every time I tossed her on my queen-sized bed and climbed atop her small, sturdy and sensual frame. She stood 5'4" in white athletic socks with a body made up of tight little curves and pert, demure breasts that she liked to let bounce around inside loose cotton tank tops, her nipples brushing erect against the thin fabric.

I was in my mid-30s but despite my years of experience with women, my hands had never been as full as they were with Ashley. We often played around with the age gap in bed. She'd call me "daddy" and remind me of how many things she had done only with me so far: 69ing, anal, bondage. She liked playing with both boys and girls but I was the first to make her cum. And she loved teasing and indulging all of my many kinks. It wasn't long into our relationship before I revealed my obsession with group sex and sharing. I particularly liked the idea of a threesome or foursome with me, Ashley and another horny guy or two.

We had recently discussed exploring a sexually open relationship. I knew she liked the idea and the jealousy it caused me was what excited me the most. She added that it could be a good way for her to find other people to invite to bed with us. At first it was just pillow talk but, as with everything else, we moved pretty fast. The talk got dirtier and more enticing as we filled in the gaps to the point that it was more like a plan than a fantasy.

So that evening as I left work with butterflies in my stomach because I knew she was already on her first date with another guy. His name was Frank. He was just some grad student she knew from around campus. She said he was cute and harmless, a good candidate for testing the waters of our little experiment in poly play.

My mind raced as I got home and settled in. It felt like I glanced at my phone every few moments. Their plan was to get a little dinner and watch a movie, but it was obviously a pretext for going to his apartment to play around.

Ashley sent me a brief, teasing text just as the guy picked her up at the group house she shared with a few of her girlfriends: "Here we go. Wish me luck! And try to control yourself. ;)."

She knew I would be on edge and monitoring my phone all evening since one version of the fantasy we had enjoyed involved her sending me cell phone pictures capturing some highlights of her casual hookups. I had taken a lot of photos of Ashley during our own sessions—everything from tasteful erotic nudes with lingerie to lewd shots of her with legs spread and ass plugged, bound, collared and wearing my cum. But the thought of receiving images in real time of a complete stranger having his way with her gorgeous young body drove me wild with jealousy and anticipation.

By around 8 P.M., I knew that they must be into the movie and that they might already be fooling around. The minutes dragged on. With some effort I resisted the urge to jerk off to the thought of what my girl might be doing at that very moment in a dimly lit room on the other side of town.

Had my 21 year old girlfriend put her soft, sexy little feet up on her date's lap in the same playful, flirtatious tease that started so many of our own lustful sessions?

Was she straddling him on a couch, her perky bare breasts bouncing in his face, red bite marks on her puffy, sensitive nipples?

Had he made her wet with his fingers or his mouth?

Was that tight slit of hers that I loved so much wrapped around the thrusting shaft of a guy I had never met? Did he have her pinned down on a mattress, panties pulled aside or dangling from a bare ankle?

Was she begging him to push deeper inside, egging him on with the same slutty talk she used on me?

Had she sucked him yet? Was his cock much different from mine? Was she comparing us in her mind, whispering complimenting into his ear between bites at his neck?

Was she getting off on the thought of me jerking off at home, furiously jealous but hot for every detail?

I realized I had been distractedly pacing the floor. After about half an hour of tormenting myself with these thoughts, I was ready to cave in and relieve myself when the first text finally came through. It simply read, "We're having fun. Want to see?"

My heart pounded out of my chest when I saw the words. My palms were sweaty as I rapidly fired back, "Please."

I fumbled with my belt to release my aching shaft where it strained against my fly. The first pic light up the screen of my cell just as I felt the hot weight of my cock in my hand.

I swiped right and enlarged the image, which showed my girlfriend standing in an elevator. The shot was taken from behind, with Ashley glancing up and over her shoulder at the person holding the camera. She had hiked her short white dress up over her hips, exposing the tight plump cheeks of her ass split down the middle by the thin red line of a thong she often wore for me. The flirtatious look on her face was meant for me and the photographer both and my cock swelled in my hand at the thought.

God, I thought, they probably didn't even start the movie. There's no way he wasn't painfully erect after she flashed her naked ass and a naughty smile.

The confirmation came a few minutes later with the next pic. I swiped right and saw my petite girlfriend squirming on someone's bed, half undressed, blonde curls spread out on a white mattress. She lay on her side, her short but curvy legs curled under her. She was barefoot, wearing only the tiny red thong and a loose grey shirt. The picture was snapped when her eyes were closed and her lips were curled up in a sexy, provocative smile.

I jacked my cock with deliberately slow strokes, pacing myself for what I hoped would be a long show. After an agonizing wait of 10 or 15 minutes that flooded my imagination with images of what was going on behind the curtain, I got my wish.

I received a series of pics taken from alternating points of view. First a few of Ashley alone on the bed in a variety of inviting positions, including a shot of Frank's hand holding her thong between her upraised ankles, poised to remove it. These were followed by a couple of her lewdly on display: on all fours, ass up, shoulders down against the mattress, knees apart, her fingers reaching between her thighs spreading the swollen lips of her smooth-shaved pussy. In the dim warm light of Frank's bedroom, Ashley's ruby lips glistened wet.


Then my girlfriend took a turn with the camera and I saw what she was seeing from her place on the bed. Frank's shirt came off first, then his belt and pants. I received a close-up image of Ashley's small hand reaching out to touch the long, curved bulge in the white cotton of Frank's briefs and then, without further ado, one of her holding his thick shaft between her fingers.

Frank's cock curved steeply upward and was crowned with a thick, dark mushroom cap that made it look like a large, top-heavy fruit. I pictured my girlfriend bringing the bulging head of this stranger's manhood to her lips and the next text I got showed exactly that.

I came dangerously close to orgasm as I flipped through the next half dozen shots of Ashley bathing Frank's swollen member with her talented tongue, tracing it from his balls to the tip and eventually closing her pretty mouth over the bell-end. Her eyes stayed with the camera, though she squinted when most of Frank's pole disappeared into her throat.

Things seemed to move quickly after that, with subsequent images showing milestones in the encounter: Frank between Ashley's legs, his face buried in her wet pussy; his head pressed to her breasts, her thick nipples pinched between his teeth; his cock poised to enter her narrow slit from behind.

I got a shot taken from above and behind Ashley. She was on her hands and knees, her ass in the air and offered to the photographer. His hand could be seen pressing his cock head against her engorged lips, spreading her. I don't know how, but somehow I held off when the next pic showed Frank inserting his hard cock into my cute, 21-year-old girlfriend.

I stared at the image of Ashley's lips wrapped tight around a shaft about halfway down to a small bush of neatly trimmed pubes. I increased the screen brightness on my phone, rotated the image several times, enlarged it. I gingerly teased my cock, slowly massaging the aching head, wanting to make it last and sure that much more stimulation would bring me off.

I was right; it was the next image that did me in. I gave in and jacked my cock furiously at the sight of a wet thumb pressed rudely into the dark, wrinkled opening of my girlfriend's tight ass. Frank was fingering her sensitive anus while fucking her hard from behind like she was a dog in heat. I imagined the sound of his legs and balls smacking firmly against her thighs and reddened cheeks with each forceful thrust, the sound of her moans and gasps as he slid one and then two fingers into her backdoor, filling both holes.

I had often fantasized about my young lover's body intimately tangled up with another man's in a dimly lit room, the raw sounds and strong smells of their fucking filling the air. The knowledge that this was happening at that very moment sent me careening over the edge and I cried out as my cock erupted in a fountain of sperm that flew hot against my stomach and pistoning hand. I groaned long and hard as my rod jerked and spurt involuntarily, shooting my pent-up load all over me.

I snapped a quick shot of the cloudy pool of spunk that had collected on my stomach, cleaned up some with a towel I had put aside and pressed send on the text. "I just came. This is torture. But by all means, continue. And keep the curtains open. :)"

Ashley replied, "Mmmmm, that looks delicious. I love knowing that you're enjoying yourself. We're having fun, too. ;)"

"Tell Frank he doesn't have to go so easy on you," I ventured. "I love seeing you just plain fucked, but I know there are other things you like."

All along I harbored a nervous desire for Ashley to get kinky with her date. In our bed, she had found that she had extremely submissive tendencies she had never explored with past partners. During our pillow talk about sharing her, she bashfully revealed that she was interested in exploring her submissiveness with others, and possibly with multiple partners. This was as good a chance as any for us to test those waters.

All I got in response to my query was another winking emoticon from my little cocktease. I smiled.

It didn't take me long to get it up again. A pic or two of Ashley's head bent over Frank's lap, his fingers and then his prick bulging her cheek obscenely to the side, brought my cock back to life.

Ashley and I had discussed the possibility of Frank taking her ass, and we had decided to play it by ear. If she felt comfortable with it, she would text me asking if it was okay. It's a very intimate act between us, so we agreed that if we both felt ready for her to cross that line with another guy, then that and virtually anything else would be fair game for the evening.

So I was shocked when, after a series of pics of Frank drilling Ashley's slick cunny, the next one showed her pussy accommodating his cock and the neighboring hole clenching a clear purple butt plug.

This came after some gorgeous shots by Frank of Ashley straddling him, her hands on his chest, his hands on her small, round tits. I had cum hard from the first pic I got of vaginal penetration and nearly did again with these. So the subsequent image of her ass plugged in preparation for something bigger was nearly too much. I had to stop touching myself for a while to keep another orgasm at bay.

This gave me a chance to inquire about their intentions via text. Ashley admitted that she hadn't put up much of a fight when Frank slid the plug into her hole since he had been preparing it manually all night and she loved his fingers. I told her I was open to whatever got her off.

In response, I got a pic of the shiny, now-withdrawn plug in Frank's hand next to the bright pink, slightly dilated opening of Ashley's petite backdoor. No sooner had she sent another winking emoticon than I got my first video of the night. It depicted the bulbous crown of Frank's tool slowly but firmly pressing past Ashley's ring into her dirtiest and most intimate hole. It was clearly a very tight fit judging by the way Frank's veiny shaft bulged around the constricting rim and by the abrupt yelp that came from Ashley's unseen mouth when the tip and the first few inches of his shaft slid inside her.

The next text was from Frank: "God, her ass is tight! It's gripping my cock really hard. Difficult not to cum inside. You're a lucky guy."

In the months we had been dating, Ashley had gotten used to taking it up the ass. She found she loved it so I had the pleasure often. She soon loosened up for Frank, and for the next half hour or so I was treated to a series of snapshots showing Frank have his way with all of Ashley's holes in a seemingly endless variety of positions.

Her ass proved to be too much for Frank. I received a lovely, filthy shot of Ashley's well-used anal orifice, gaping and leaking sperm where Frank had gotten off deep in her ass.

He was fast to recover because not 10 minutes later they moved from the bed to a nearby chair where Ashley blew him to full hardness again. And from there they moved to the sofa in the next room.

I didn't have time to process what this might mean before I received the most surprising text of the evening, one showing Ashley kneeling between Frank's legs while he sat on a deep leather chair, blowing him. And a naked man, tall and black, seated on the couch in the background, erect cock in hand.

My eyes flew open and I stuttered, "W-what the fuck??"

Ashley's text came immediately. "Sooooooo, Frank told his roommate about our little date earlier and he canceled his other plans. Turns out he's been here the whole time, listening from the next room. He just walked into the living room naked and asked if he could watch. It's a lot, I know! A little taken aback myself. What do you think...?"

I didn't know what to say! Again my mind raced and I struggled with feelings of outrage and arousal at the possible implications.

"Sorry, baby! I didn't plan this," she explained after a minute or two of my hesitating.

"It's ok, hah," I cautiously replied. "Are you okay with it?"

Ashley's response came a little too soon. "Oh yeah. I think it's hot. :)"


Of course she did. I took the plunge. "Have fun. Just show me everything."

"Absolutely. Love you!" she replied.

Most of the images I swiped for the next quarter of an hour showed the unnamed roommate seated on the chair Frank had formerly occupied. He was a feature in the background of the frolicking taking place the couch, his cock always hard and in his hand.

Then I got some shots of Frank and Ashley tangled or spread out on the bed and I knew they must have handed the phone over to their audience. I wasn't complaining since this gave me a nice look at them as a couple in heat and that provided another maddening flavor of the ongoing tease that the evening had become.

Seeing Ashley's legs wrapped around Frank's thrusting torso, her arms pulling him down to drive his cock deeper into her pussy and his tongue full into her willing mouth, stoked my jealousy. Frank and Ashley must have explained the rules to the roommate because it wasn't long before he was sending me pictures and vids in rapid succession.

One nice long video showed Frank mount Ashley, his thighs and muscular ass clenching as he thrust down and hard into my girlfriend, pinning her onto the mattress by the wrists. He alternated between slow and fast strokes. She moaned, cooed, and cried out in response to the pace he set rocking back and forth against her compact, writhing body.

The videos were a nice touch because I could hear all the little sounds they made responding to each other's bodies. I could make out the soft slapping sound of their bodies pressed and moving together, sharing sweat after an hour or two of wandering all over Frank's apartment to fuck.


My head swam with the knowledge that two men I didn't know were now naked, horny and sharing a room with my young, naked and horny girlfriend. After all, I knew my girl was newly curious about playing with multiple guys. The subject often came up when we were sharing our fantasies. So it only heightened my arousal when I swiped right to find some overhead shots of Frank kneeling between Ashley's widespread legs, leaning over her, with the roommate's knees covering her upper arms where they stretched out above her head. My lover was being held down at the waist and the wrists by two naked men whose erections were dangling over her breasts, nearly touching.

And now that I had a good look at the roommate's equipment, I saw how well endowed he was. The earlier pics showed him to be even younger than Frank, probably in his early 20s, but his cock was considerably longer than either Frank's or mine. I knew my girlfriend must have noticed all this, especially in her present state, swimming in pheromones and surrounded by two men whose pricks she had been teasing now for almost an hour. What next? I couldn't help wondering.

So it didn't surprise me much when Ashley texted me, "His cock is really nice, baby. I think he wants to fuck me."

Obviously she was referring to Frank's black, unnamed "roommate." I noted that, for all I knew, Frank lived alone and this guy was a friend he invited over to share my girlfriend like their personal whore for the evening.


"Yeah? I bet he does," I responded.

"He's black and I'm so, so curious. I've never had that before. I'm really fucking horny. Would it be ok...?"

"Do you want their cocks?" I asked.

"Mmmmmmm, please," she replied. "If you let me have them tonight, you can pee on me tomorrow night..."

She knew I wanted to play around with that, so her little incentive told me how badly she wanted this. In fact, at this point, I probably couldn't tell her 'no' even if I wanted to. She was going to fuck them both and frankly I wanted it to happen as much as she did.

"Ok, baby. Be their little slut. But I want a video of you begging for two cocks."

Ashley didn't waste any time. I got exactly what I asked for: a video of my young girlfriend kneeling nude between two penises stiff and bobbing inches away from her face, one white, one black. I saw again that the roommate's cock wasn't as thick or exquisitely curved as Frank's but it was longer, longer even than mine.

Ashley reached up and took one in each hand, asking her hosts in her softest, sweetest voice to use her like a toy and make her their slut. It went on for a few painfully slow minutes of her taking turns teasing their pricks with her pleading mouth, eventually bringing their heads together at her open lips and tickling the sensitive skin underneath with her cheating tongue.

12