Text Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Why not?' she thought. 'Why not just throw caution to the wind? Ok, maybe not a full on three-way, not tonight, but just having this handsome thirty-something take her to bed, have a different cock in her hand, her mouth and yes, inside her kitty. Why not?

Suddenly Abigail's desire burst hotly between her thighs and she squirmed in her seat. Her clitty began to pulse and she felt her nipples throb in sympathy.

'Do you live nearby?' Abigail's throaty voiced question took Mick slightly off guard.

'Er... Not too far,' he replied.

'Take me there,' Abigail whispered simply.

Mick acted immediately after a very quick recovery. He paid the bill and escorted Abigail to his car. A short drive later and Abigail found herself in Mick's flat. She didn't have time to look around, for no sooner than they were in the door than Mick made his move. He took hold of Abigail's waist firmly and pulled her close. He pressed his mouth to Abigail's painted lips and kissed her. After the briefest moment of hesitation, Abigail responded and returned the kiss with ardour.

Mick lifted Abigail's dress up and the woman lifted her arms in a gesture of submission; he was in charge and she would do as he wanted.

'Fucking hell, Abi,' Mick murmured when he surveyed an almost nude Abigail. She stood in front of him like an Amazon of legend. She was braless now and her tiny thong lay in a discarded heap to one side. His eyes roved over the generous curves of her breasts, her narrow waist, then down and over the swell of her hips. He looked at her plump vulva that nestled at the junction of her smooth thighs, and he was mesmerised by the slight wisp of her pubic bush that hung like smoke over the cleft of her sex.

Abigail was back to her confident self as she stood in her stockings and shoes in front of the handsome man. She knew the look; she may be years older than him, but she knew she had him and that he desired her.

'You like it, hmm?' Abigail teased and held her heavy breasts in her palms. 'I want you to lick my kitty and make me cum,' she continued with no trace of self-consciousness at all. She was confident in her own sexual allure; she knew how to arouse a man since she'd never failed to excite Jimmy with her sexy clothes and potty mouth.

The thought of her husband sent a quick sliver of guilt through Abigail, but she had made up her mind and wouldn't back out now. Then, Mick pulled his suit trousers down and showed Abigail his truly magnificent cock.

'Oh my, Sir,' she lisped with feigned deference to his manhood. 'That looks like a very tasty cock, why not let me suck on it for you?'

'Come and get it, baby,' Mick growled and Abigail swayed across the room with her hips swinging and her big breasts jiggling saucily.

She took hold of Mick's thick phallus and kissed her lover eagerly. Then, she dropped to her knees in front of him and pulled his cock towards her face.

'Shit,' Mick groaned as Abigail sucked hard at his angry red cock head. 'You can suck cock... Jesus,' he blasphemed.

Abigail grinned up at Mick as best she could with her mouth full of his meat. She popped the head out from between her lips and licked the shaft from tip to balls and back again several times.

'Come on lover,' Abigail whispered wantonly. 'Fuck my mouth, use me and then use my big tits.'

Abigail's lewd language had the desired effect and soon Mick was pushing his cock rhythmically in and out of Abigail's mouth. Then she wrapped her big jugs around his cock shaft and urged him to fuck her cleavage.

'Are you going to spunk on my tits, baby,' she cried. 'Cover my tits with it, come on; cover my big tits with all your hot stuff. I love it; I love it on my tits.'

Mick couldn't hold back after Abigail's entreaty to cover her breasts in semen. He groaned loudly and felt the sublime relief as his seed spurted from the eye of his cock. Thick goo spattered onto Abigail's cheeks as Mick's ejaculation erupted powerfully and sprayed beyond the target zone. More thick spunk slapped onto Abigail's chin and then the lesser, dying spurts hit the offered skin of her breasts.

Viscous cream slithered from Abigail's chin and fell in pools onto her big, already spattered breasts.

'I love it when it hits my tits,' Abigail sighed and lay back on a sofa. She smeared the stuff into her chest and soft breasts as she spread her thighs for her lover. 'Lick my dirty cunt,' she offered obscenely. 'Make me come with your tongue.'

Mick knelt in front of Abigail and held the heavy, hanging folds of her slippery labia apart with his fingers. Abigail was slightly embarrassed by what she considered to be the ugliness of her loose, drooping flaps.

Mick however found their size an immense turn on and whispered almost in awe: 'Jesus, Abi, you're beautiful... every bit of you... beautiful.' He took a moment to study the hot, pink centre of Abigail's sex and then swirled his tongue around her opening.

Abigail moaned as Mick worked his tongue against her with élan. He was widely experienced and knew how to please a woman orally. He flicked at Abigail's tight, pulsing clitty with the tip of his tongue and then pushed his finger into the soaking opening to her body.

'Oh my fucking, God!' Abigail squealed as Mick probed deeper and deeper into her body. He pushed a second finger in beside the first, and then turned them inside Abigail to really excite her.

There was no doubt that after minutes of this assault on her sensitive sex that Abigail was going to climax. Mick was rewarded with a lengthy and vociferous torrent of filth and obscenity as Abigail told him in no uncertain terms that was coming – and that she was doing so now!

'It's going to piss out of me. Yes, it's going to piss... I'm going to cum, oh, baby... finger me, lick me... My cunt's on fire.'

Jimmy had taught his wife to use the filthiest language she could find to describe her sexual activity, and the habit was breaking through her subconscious now as Abigail surrendered to the bliss that flooded through her. Then Abigail's whole frame tightened as her orgasm ripped through her body and mind. She lost all control and just writhed and wriggled on Mick's fingers like a landed fish.

Mick watched as syrupy juice literally squirted onto his hand and wrist. 'Fuck,' he thought, 'she really does piss it. ...The filthy bitch.'

"Fuck me, please, fuck me now,' Abigail called as her climax began to subside. She squeezed her breasts and fingered her nipples so that her areola puckered in a visible display of her arousal.

Mick lifted Abigail's legs and hooked the back's of her knees at the crook of his elbows. Abigail's cunt was angled up towards him now, and Mick pushed his renewed erection at the slippery opening to her sex.

Mick noticed that Abigail's stocking tops were stained with patches of her own juice as he slid quickly into her accommodating body. The sight of Abigail's physical arousal was a huge turn on for Mick and he growled deeply as he plunged in and out of her slick pussy. He dipped his mouth to Abigail's breasts and sucked at her thick, elongated teats hungrily.

'Fuck, Abi,' Mick grunted. 'You're the sexiest woman I've ever...'

'Fucked?' Abigail finished for him. 'The best you've ever fucked? Is that it?' Abigail humped her broad hips up as her lover's cock speared her incessantly. 'Stick that big cock in me and really fuck me,' she urged through clenched teeth. 'Come on, use it on me, batter my nasty cunt, and make me sore... Go on, I want to feel you tomorrow when I move, when I walk. I want to feel that you've really fucked me.'

'You dirty, depraved slut,' Mick groaned and then pounded at Abigail in an effort to satisfy her. He could hear the squelching of their coupling as his shaft stabbed in and out faster and faster. Abigail pulled her knees back to her shoulders and offered herself at a more acute angle as she strove to find her release. Her hips bucked and her buttocks lifted in a counter thrust to her lover's determined battering.

Finally, Abigail groaned. She'd been manipulating her clit and squeezing her breasts as Mick fucked into her and now, finally, her climax broke.

Abigail's moaning and writhing were a signal for Mick and he let loose with a huge groan of his own as his semen spat into Abigail's body. He felt his seed gush from his cock and he slumped down onto Abigail, spent.

'That was so good, baby,' Abigail crooned when her own climax cooled. She held Mick close and kissed him tenderly as her breathing calmed. 'Nearly twenty-five years; it's been twenty-five years since another man has fucked me.'

"You feel Okay?' Mick asked concerned.

Abigail felt the hot tears spill from her eyes as she realised the full import of what she'd done.

She'd been unfaithful to Jimmy, her darling husband.

'I'll be fine, honest, just give me a minute... please.'

Mick held Abigail close and let her tears dry.

'Okay, now?' he asked a few minutes later.

'Uh, huh, I'm fine.' Abigail dried her tears with the back of her hand. 'Phew, sorry,' she smiled sheepishly. 'I was just a little emotional, that's all. I'm fine now.' Abigail kissed Mick deeply and then murmured, 'I want to do it again, soon. Not tonight, I have to go, but soon. Can we?'

Mick said nothing, but just nodded.

Then, as an afterthought, and before she fully realised what she was asking, Abigail said: 'I want to have a threesome as well, with you... Can you arrange it?'

Mick grinned as the light of inspiration flashed on in his head, and although he had no idea about how he was actually going to bring off the little scheme, he said: 'Sure,' and nodded. 'Sure I can... I know just the man.'

Jimmy Again

'How did it go?' I asked when I called 'Mick' the following day.

'Yep,' he replied. 'You've got nothing to worry about. She's been faithful from day one... told me herself right off the bat, no problem at all.'

'So... So what was all the flirting about?' I asked.

'Just that - flirting.' The man chuckled down the phone line. 'She was having fun, seeing how far she could push it, how far she dare push it. She met Mick, had a drink and a meal, and then she said goodnight.'

'Thanks,' I said, relieved. It had all been pointless. I'd had no cause for concern. What a fool I was to doubt Abigail in the first place. 'Well, thanks for your trouble; I'll send your cheque.'

I was about to hang up when Mick spoke again: 'There is one thing you might like to know.'

There was something in his tone that held me. I couldn't define it; there was just something there in his voice.

'What's that?' I asked as my guts slid with angst.

'The babe would love a threesome.'

He laid it out as easily as that, even called Abi a "babe". Well, there was no faulting his taste...

'Right,' I replied, not fully comprehending right there and then. I thought he was about to give me some devastating news, but this wasn't too bad.

'Well,' he continued. 'I was wondering ...if.'

'If, what?' I asked although by now I had a fairly strong inkling what the "If" would be.

'Well... uh... you know.'

'Do I?'

He sighed; the sound was loud in the earpiece of the phone.

'Okay,' he said. 'It was just a thought. Your wife... I mean, she's really sexy... Well, I hope you're not offended...'

Offended? Not at all, if this man thought my wife was attractive and sexy, well all the good to me. I was a lucky man.

'You'd want to be part of the deal,' I said at last. 'If we went for a threesome?'

'Oh, God, for sure,' he said eagerly. 'In fact,' he went on, 'I was thinking...'

I smiled to myself. 'Go on.'

'Well, I could use the phone. Tell her I've got someone in mind for a three-way. See if she bites.'

My stomach flipped at his suggestion and I felt that weird mix of jealousy and arousal again deep in my guts.

'You, me and Abigail?' I croaked, my throat suddenly dry.

'Oh yeah!' Mick said. 'That'd be so good. To see her being taken from both ends...'

His enthusiasm was lost on me at that moment. I was caught up with my own vivid images of my beautiful wife being speared by another man's cock. I could see her face filled with wonder while she accepted a lover between her thighs. I could hear her moans and sighs when he fucked her. I could hear her voice urging her lover to fuck her...'

'So?' My reverie was shattered by Mick's voice in my ear. 'What do you think? Shall I try?'

'Yes.' I hung up, surprised at what I'd done. What wheels had I set in motion? What would be let loose by opening the lid to Pandora's Box?

I didn't expect Abigail to take the bait. After all, she'd met Mick that time and he'd reported back that she'd been faithful since we'd married. Did the threesome idea really intrigue her to such a depth? I wonder why she'd never brought it up with me. I wracked my brain trying to think of a reason why she'd be prepared to go with Mick... And a stranger! I'd never considered that aspect. My wife was going to fuck another man for the first time in almost twenty-five years, but not only that, on top of the infidelity she was going to compound the sin by taking a complete stranger as well!

Okay, so the second man wouldn't be a stranger, but Abigail didn't know that. She thought she'd be fucking one man she barely knew and the other... He'd be completely alien to her.

That now familiar feeling was back in my stomach. The slut, that brazen bitch... I was furious at her for her duplicity, but once again, I was turned on by the whole sordid affair. So much so that I was compelled to masturbate fiercely, and all the time I was pulling my cock I was picturing my wife, dressed for sex and being used by two men.

My semen spurted from me and I cried out with the relief of it. If this was the effect mere imagination could have then I could barely begin to imagine what state I'd be in if I lived the fantasy.

Confessions

I spent the following days in a virtual trance. I watched Abigail constantly and leapt upon every facet of her behaviour, devouring it in a frenzy of analytical thought. I was watching for clues, sniffing for a scent as I waited for some sign that Mick had made the call and that the sordid appointment was set.

How Abigail failed to notice my agitation was unbelievable, but perhaps she was as distracted as I was. I assumed that to contemplate infidelity after nearly a quarter of a century of marriage, and with two men to boot, rather took a person's eye off the ball so to speak.

Then came the moment that Abigail told me the bare faced lie.

'The girls are out again on Saturday, Jimmy,' she said on a Wednesday evening.

'Really?' I replied. 'Are you planning on going too?'

'Well, I hadn't planned to but...'

There it was done, she was preparing the groundwork for her duplicitous plans and she'd delivered the lie with no outward tremor at all.

I moved to my wife and put my arms around her waist from behind. I gently nuzzled the back of her neck and rubbed my fingertips against her nipples through her blouse. I wanted to make her feel bad, I wanted her to feel as guilty as sin, and I planned on doing this by paying her lots of attention. I planned to be as caring and as attentive as I could be so that she'd vile at her betrayal... I wanted her to pay.

As Abigail sighed at the touch of my lips against her throat, I slowly lifted her skirt and kneaded her bare buttocks. I cranked up the pressure by gently biting her throat, barely grazing her soft skin with the edge of my teeth in the way I knew would turn her on.

I turned my wife around so she was facing me and pulled the hem of the blouse free of her skirt. After baring her midriff by undoing the buttons, I knelt to showered Abigail's tummy with feathery kisses. She sighed again and ran her fingers through my hair while I continued to kiss her stomach. I then kissed my way up to Abigail's mouth via her smooth, creamy breasts that spilled over the top of her bra cups. Abigail's tongue pushed into my mouth as soon as my lips touched hers and I felt her fingers brush my cock as we kissed.

Abigail unzipped me and my thick, hard cock was soon in her tight grip.

'Do you want me?' she asked; her breath quickening as she stroked my penis.

'Always, babe,' I whispered. 'I always want you.'

'Take me now,' Abigail groaned. 'I'm wet for you, do it to me here.'

I slipped my hand down between Abigail's legs and found her sodden. I turned her around again so that she was facing away from me and then pushed her shoulders as a sign that she should bend forward slightly. Abigail gripped the side of the kitchen table and pushed her hot derriere out in invitation. I quickly hiked her skirt up around her hips and offered the blunt tip of my cock to her soaking sex.

One push and I was inside her and I heard my wife gasp as I forced myself deeper. I was no longer the gentle, caring, attentive husband. I was an animal whose only desire was to use the woman on the end of my cock. I grabbed my wife's hips and fucked into her brutally, heedless of the fact that she wouldn't be entirely receptive at this early stage of our coupling.

Abigail cried out as I fucked her hard and fast, but I couldn't have cared less at that point. I wanted to punish her for her planned betrayal.

'Jimmy, please,' Abigail whimpered. 'It hurts; please... slow down, not so hard.'

'It hurts does it?' I groaned as the insanity rose in me. 'I'll make it hurt.'

I pounded at Abigail's body with harsh, vigorous strokes. I was intent on teaching her a lesson. What that lesson was, I had no idea myself. I was just taking out my frustration and anger on her in the only way I could think of. The only problem was that as I forced myself into Abigail's body, I began to babble. I had no idea what I was saying, that was until I heard myself say: 'If I'm hurting you now, you'll be no good for a threesome.'

That word, "threesome", penetrated the darkness of my lunacy like a beacon. Almost as soon as I uttered the word I realised what I'd let slip and immediately ceased my assault upon my wife's sex.

My cock slid out of Abigail and she turned to look at me, her blouse flapping open and her skirt still rucked up to her hips.

'What?' she said quietly with wide eyes and an open mouth. 'Why did you say that? And why did you use me so harshly?' 'What's going on?'

'I... I...' There was no way out, no excuse I could use, so I told the truth.

Abigail pulled her skirt down to cover her modesty as I began to speak. She sat down on the small sofa we keep in the kitchen and listened, incredulous in parts, to the whole sorry tale of how I'd engineered the meeting with the man she knew as Mick. I'd told her how hurt I was that she was lying to me about Saturday night and that I knew she was planning to fuck two men... although one of them was me. I left nothing out, spared her no detail until, finally, I fell silent.

'But...' Abigail started, but was unable find the words. 'But... how could you hope to pull it off...' She shook her head as though clearing her thoughts. 'Do you think I'd have fucked you if you'd just turned up out of the blue?' She looked at me. 'I'd have been humiliated... Humiliated and scared... and I would've felt stupid...' Abigail stared at me as though seeing me for the first time. As though I was no longer the man she'd been married to for all this time, and I suppose I no longer was the same man. Let's face it; what sort of man pulls a stunt like this on his own wife? The woman he loves?

Then Abigail hit me with the big one.

With tears rolling down her cheeks she confessed.

'You stupid, stupid bastard,' she sobbed. 'If you hadn't... If you hadn't played such an insanely idiotic trick...' Abigail broke into a real fit of sobbing now. Her shoulders heaved and her head fell forward while the big, fat tears plopped wetly onto the kitchen floor. 'I never would have met him... Never would have slept with him...'