Texting the Ex

Story Info
Echosmith's Sydney Sierota helps a man after a breakup.
4.2k words
4.28
9.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celebs: Sydney Sierota

Codes: MF, celeb, cons, oral

Summary: Sydney Sierota helps a man after a breakup

Disclaimer: The following is a fictional story featuring a celebrity having consensual sex with a fictional man. Any similarities to reality are strictly coincidental.

If you have any questions, comments or other feedback to this or any of my other stories; feel free to contact me through the contact tab on my profile. When it comes to request, I will take them if they interest me, I like the celeb (no Miley, no Ariana, no Scarlett, no Kardashian, no Upton) and the request is not too detailed (I don't like planning out stories, I like to write as I go).

*****

Dirk and Sara left the arena after witnessing a great concert from one of their favorite bands, Coldplay. They had been together only a few weeks and the concert was a surprise from Dirk for his girlfriend's birthday. They seemed to have a great time but things changed as they walked down the stairs and onto the sidewalk.

"That was great," Sara said. "Now I've seen Echosmith, The Killers and Coldplay, my three favorite bands!"

"What do you say we finish off this night with some drinks and head back home for some fun?" the twenty-six year old blonde man asked.

"Yeah Dirk, I had a great time tonight but I've got to be honest with you," she said with a nervous frown on her face. "I kinda have a date with my ex for tomorrow."

"You what!?" Dirk exclaimed. "But what about us?"

"You are a really sweet guy but you were just a-," she paused.

"Just a what?" he asked, trying not to shout.

"I was only dating you until he wanted me back," she said as she grabbed his hand. "I'm really sorry but I love him."

Dirk remained silent as Sara let go of his hand and rubbed his shoulder before walking away.

"Sorry babe," she said on her way away.

Dirk turned towards the concrete wall and was about to punch it in anger before stopping himself. He pressed his back to the wall and slid down, his mind full of disgust and depression. He buried his head in his hands and remained still for several minutes.

Most of the other concertgoers just ignored the sulking man but he was not completely ignored. A group of four people, three men and a woman all walked past him. The three men ignored him but the young woman stopped and observed what she saw.

"You go without me!" she yelled out over the loud exiting crowd.

The girl, dressed in a white and pink fuzzy skirt over a pair of black leggings, a crimson pull-over hoodie and a pair of sunglasses atop her head, walked over to the man and squatted down in front of him.

"You okay dude?" she asked.

Dirk looked up and saw her concerned but firm blue eyes staring at him in the moonlight. The corners of her mouth crinkled a bit, forming a small smile.

"I don't even know anymore," he calmly said.

"Let me guess, a girl?" she asked him.

"Does a bitch count as a girl?" he responded.

"Ah, one of those situations," she commented.

"She was just using me as a placeholder while her better looking boyfriend was out finding himself," he said, trying not to get angry.

"Harsh," she responded. "What are you going to do about it? Sit here and sulk or make the bitch sorry for leaving you?"

"How the hell am I going to do that?" he asked, uncertain how else to answer.

"Go out and have a great fucking night, maybe find a hotter girl and do with her what your bitch wouldn't let you do," the girl told him, standing up and offering a hand.

Dirk grabbed her hand as she lifted him up.

"Thanks," he said. "I'm Dirk."

"Hey Dirk, you don't know who I am, do you?" she asked him, receiving a confused look. "Thank god, it's refreshing to meet someone who isn't fanning out on me."

"Are you famous or something?" he asked.

"A bit, I sing a band called 'Echosmith'. The name is Sydney Sierota," she said as she tucked her hand into her hoodie.

"Echosmith? That was one of Sara's favorite bands," he said as he stared at the eighteen year old singer standing in front of him.

"Well that's a way to stick it to the bitch, hang out with the lead of one of her favorite bands," she said with a laugh. "Hold on, I have an idea. Give me your cell phone."

Dirk handed Sydney his phone. She activated the camera and pulled him close to her. Holding the phone above their heads ad pressing her cheeks against his, she pressed the button and took a picture. She asked for her name as she accessed the text messaging area of his phone and typed more than a short message before pressing send.

"There, you want some revenge? You got it," she said as she handed the phone back.

"What did you tell her?" he asked, about to open the message when he was stopped.

"Nope, don't read it yet. In fact, let's turn this fucker off for the night," she said as she held the lock button and swiped the phone's power off. "Let's go get a drink or something."

"Are you even eighteen, let alone twenty-one?" he asked, guessing by her looks that she could not have possibly been older than a teenager.

"Yes, I've been eighteen for a couple of months now," she said as she grabbed his wrist and ran off with him to a local bar.

"We can't go to a bar, you're eighteen," he said as he walked behind her.

"I'm like any eighteen year old, I have a fake I.D.," she happily stated.

Sydney and Dirk made it to the closest bar, right around the corner from the arena. She showed her fake identification to the bouncer, who let the five foot, three inch tall teen in with the six foot three man still in her grip. She order them both a bottle of Yuengling and made their way to a corner booth in the room.

As they drank and talked, Dirk continued to wonder what the singer had texted to his ex-girlfriend. He pulled out the phone and started to turn it on when Sydney snatched it out of his hand.

"Curiosity killed the cat," she said as she slipped the phone into the front pocket of her hoodie. "You will get that back later and then you can see what text I sent that is probably driving Sara the Slut bonkers."

Dirk laughed before turning his brain back to curiosity mode. He finished his beer while Sydney headed back to the bar for seconds. When she returned, Dirk asked a question that was on his mind from the second she knelt down in front of him outside of the concert.

"Why are you doing this?" he asked. "Why did you approach me? Why did you take a picture and text my ex? Why are we drinking together?"

"You are just full of questions, aren't you?" Sydney responded. "I'm full of answers but I you have to earn them. Answer me this, do you play any kind of music?"

"Sort of, I have an acoustic guitar at my apartment," he responded, raising an eyebrow out of question. "Why do you ask?"

"You want to jam a bit?" she asked as she sipped on the long neck of her beer.

"Uh, sure I don't see why not," Dirk said as he downed his second drink. "Are you going to answer any of my questions?"

"I did," Sydney said. "'Why do you ask' is a question. Let's go to your place. Lead the way."

Dirk and Sydney left their empty bottles on the table and headed to his apartment, which was only about a mile from the bar. They arrived as the clock struck midnight. He led her in and she ran right to the guitar, which lay on the couch.

"Beautiful," she said as she picked it up and ran her fingers across the strings.

Dirk sat down across from her as she started to play a song. He sat back and admired the beautiful voice that slipped out of her throat as she sang along with the guitar. She kept looking up at him and smiling every few seconds before turning back to concentrating on the instrument. As she finished the song, she played her final tune on the guitar before putting it down on the coffee table.

"Damn that was good," Dirk said.

"Thanks, now you play," she responded as she curled her legs up under her butt and snuggled herself into the corner of the couch.

After pulling her sunglasses off the top of her head and tossing them on the table, Sydney ran her hand through her dirty blonde hair as he played a faster paced song than what she had played. About half way through the song, she pulled out his cell phone and turned it back on. He noticed this but kept his concentration on the song, even when she started laughing at what she was reading. Dirk wrapped up the song as Sydney's blue eyes looked up and while she gritted her teeth in a smile.

"What did you think?" he asked.

"That was fantastic," she said as she typed away on his phone.

"Is that Sara?" he asked her.

Sydney crawled over to him and held the phone above her head, taking another picture of the two without answering the question. She typed something again before the send sound played.

"Can I see what you sent her?" Dirk asked, still curious as ever.

"Nope," Sydney said, popping the 'p' loudly. "Do you have anything to drink? Maybe some milk?"

"Sure..." he said, trying to make sense of her.

Dirk returned quickly with a glass of milk and handed it to her. He looked away for a second only to hear her voice yell.

"Ah shit!"

The man turned to see the white liquid running down her hoodie. She put the more-than-half empty glass down and stood up.

"Bathroom?" she asked as he pointed her around the corner.

Dirk watched as she ran off. His eyes slowly shifted to the couch, where his phone was sitting there, unattended. He looked back to see if the coast was clear before grabbing it and opening his text messages. First he went to the original message, with the picture from outside the arena.

Such a cute guy you fucked over, it would be a shame if one of your favorite singers swooped in and took him for herself. - Sydney

His eyes went wide as he read her comment. He quickly scrolled to see Sara's response

Whoa, you wouldn't dare! Please Sydney, I'm such a huge fan. Please, I'll take him back, I'm sorry. I love him and you!

Dirk was conflicted at reading his ex's words. He knew that she was probably feeding Sydney a massive pile of bullshit but since he had fallen for her game before, he was unsure. He scrolled down to see the picture Sydney had just took and read the message.

Couch look familiar? The fabric is nice and soft...bet my bare ass would feel nice sliding across it while Dirk's body rubs against me haha!

Dirk's heart almost stopped. He could not believe what he was reading. An eighteen year old rising musician seemed eager to have sex with him just hours after meeting. He continued to read as Sara responded.

Why are you doing this to me!?

Treat a man like shit and you have to pay, bitch.

"I see you couldn't wait anymore," Sydney said from behind him, causing him to freeze. "Good, because neither could I."

Dirk turned around to see Sydney leaning against the wall, her wet crimson hoodie nowhere to be found. His jaw dropped as she saw her wearing only a black cotton bra and a smile above the waist. Slowly, she walked over to the couch and sat down on his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Why did I stop and talk to you? Because you are so fucking gorgeous that I couldn't pass up," she said as she brought her mouth closer to his. "Any bitch that would use you the way the slut did is dumber than dirt."

Sydney's lips touched Dirk's as they embraced in a deep, passionate kiss. He wrapped his arms around her back and held her close, not wanting the moment to end. After a minute of a fierce make out, she pulled away and smiled as she grabbed the phone. She held it up and kissed him again, making sure to get her almost-topless body in frame. After the picture was taken, she tossed the phone aside and stared into his brown eyes.

"Enough pictures, enough games," she said as she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. "Let's just fucking do this!"

The bra fell to the ground and her perky breasts stood proud in front of the man, who was staring directly at them. She grabbed his head and pulled it down until his mouth engulfed a nipple. She purred like a kitten as he gently sucked and the hard bump. She reached back for the glass of milk and dipped her finger in it before rubbing her other nipple.

"Drink mama's milk," she whispered.

Dirk quickly switched breasts and sucked from her tit as if she was producing it naturally. He sucked very hard, enough to make her squeal in a mix of pleasure and a little bit of pain. She dug her fingers through his hair and pulled him as close against her skin as she could while feeling something pointy rising against her thigh.

"You are getting excited, aren't you?" she asked, receiving a muffled 'yep' in response.

Sydney let him suck on her breasts for a few minutes, continually rubbing the cold milk against her nipples, both to entice him to suck and make them harder from the temperature. As each second went by, she felt his cock grow longer and harder underneath her. It got to the point that she could not just let it stay covered up. She slowly pulled away from Dirk and sat next to him. She reached for his belt and whipped it off of him. After unzipping him, she pulled his jeans down until the bulge in his underwear was visible.

"Yum," she said as she slid his underwear down, releasing his seven inch snake. "Nice one!"

"Thanks," he said as he rubbed his hand against the tight black leggings she was still wearing.

Sydney reached for his shirt and slid it up over his head, leaving him completely nude and in her control. The teen stood up and pulled down her fuzzy pink skirt, revealing that not only did her leggings stop half way up her thigh but the end of her leggings were the only things under the skirt. He stared directly at her pussy, seeing the light fuzz of hair above it which seemed to have been shaved no more than two days earlier.

"You like?" she asked. "I can take the stockings off if you want."

"Oh fuck no," he sternly said. "Nothing hotter than this."

Sydney laughed as she lay down on the couch, her stomach against the soft fabric she had texted about to Sara. She rested her chin on his bare thigh and grabbed hold of his solid cock. With a curious smile on her face, she slowly stroked and played with her thick new plaything.

"How often did Sara give this thing the attention it deserves?" she asked as her fingers tickled the sensitive head.

"We only had sex a few times, probably because she was thinking about the other douche," he responded, his eyes locked on her shapely ass. "She hated sucking dick so she never did that with me."

"That's a shame," she quietly said as she lifted her head up, moved it forward and dropped a blob of spit down on his cock. "This is a cock worth sucking."

Using both hands, Sydney worked his penis with long, slow strokes. Her eyes remained locked on the now-wet cock she was controlling, watching it as it got redder and redder. She could began to see it throb faster as time flew by. Without saying a word, Sydney lifted her head up again but this time, instead of spitting on his cock, she wrapped her lips around the head and lowered herself down.

Dirk let out a primitive groan as the eighteen year old gave him his first blowjob in over a year. The girl kept her eyes closed as she lowered herself as far down as possible. Once the head hit the back of her throat, she had to stop as she started to gag. She raised her head up a bit, still having half of him inside her, she used her tongue to swirl around the head for several seconds. She finally opened her eyes and looked up at him with her watery baby-blues.

"Good girl," he said as he grabbed a handful of her hair, holding her in place as his hips started to thrust upward.

Sydney placed one hand on his thigh and another on his stomach as she allowed him to use her head as his personal fuck-toy. Slobber ran down the bottom of his shaft as she gagged hard with each forward thrust. While it was a little uncomfortable at the beginning, the teen quickly adapted. She was still gagging but not nearly as badly. After a minute or two, he stopped and pulled her mouth away from his cock. While she caught her breath, he rolled her onto her back and stood up. Walking over to the other end of the couch, he grabbed her by the hip and swung her around until her feet touched the ground.

"Time to repay the favor," he said as she shoved his face into her moist crotch, his tongue sliding between the radiant lips and invading her sensitive canal.

Sydney let out a soft groan as she gripped the couch, digging her orange-painted fingernails almost through the fabric. She lifted her legs up and draped them over his shoulders, softly rubbing the leggings against his back.

Dirk used each index finger to spread her lips wide, giving him a direct view of her fully grown clit. He drew his tongue out of her hole and started tickling the sensitive bud.

"Fucking hell!" she screamed as her whole body buckled at the touch. "Ahh!"

Dirk quickly learned that Sydney was noisy during sex. Loud grunts, groans and moans followed each movement of his tongue against her. She squirmed around on the couch while her hands had moved from the couch to her breasts. She squeezed each of her perky, round tits with force, only forcing louder and more consistent noises to escape her musical mouth.

Once Dirk slid a wet finger into her pussy, she was ready to explode. Her noises grew closer together while her breathing increased rapidly. She sat up a bit and pushed her hands against the couch, arching her back and pointing her breasts into the air. After a high-pitched squeal, her petite body froze and groan exited from deep within.

Dirk felt a rush of warm, sticky juices run down his hand while her hips bucked against his tongue. For the first time in a long time, he had an up-close and personal view of a young woman having a very intense orgasm. Sydney collapsed back onto the couch and dropped her hand down to her crotch. Dirk moved his head and gave each hand a kiss, causing a giggle from the singer. He grabbed her legs and moved them back onto the couch. He knelt down on the couch and lay down against her body.

Sydney wrapped her arms around him and they once again embraced in a long, slow kiss. She slowly lifted her hips off of the couch, grinding her damp cunt against his still-stiff dick, only increasing the arousal for both of them. She reached down and grabbed hold of his cock, pulling it towards her entrance. Without breaking the kiss, Dirk pushed forward and slid his thick member into her vise-like cunt.

"Mmm," she moaned into his mouth as their tongues danced away.

Dirk quickly had his hips moving as fast as they could go, slamming his rod deep into Sydney's sloppy snatch. He broke the kiss and pressed his forehead against hers, staring deep into her eyes. Sydney smiled as she stared deep into his brown eyes. Every few seconds, she would pop her lips up and leave a peck on his lips, his chin, whatever she could kiss.

"Fuck!" she grunted as his rough hands grabbed onto her breasts and gave them a tug.

Dirk held her tits in place while continuing to slap his balls against her asshole. He decided to change position so he pulled out of her and flipped her over. She rose to her knees and spread her legs wide in a doggy-style position. He knelt behind her and pressed himself back into her. With his hand gripped tightly on her firm, round cheeks, he continued to fuck her at a rapid, animalistic pace.

Sydney had her hands planted firmly on the couch, gripping as tightly as before to hold herself in place. She started to back up into his cock, matching thrusts. Her hair was swaying back in forth, covering her eyes and entering her mouth, which she did not mind one bit. Dirk reached forward and grabbed a palm full of her dirty blonde locks and lightly tugged back with each thrust. The eighteen year old started laughing as she felt her head carefully tugged back.

12