Texting Turns to Sexting Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday afternoon I finally receive a text from Nanette.

(Nanette): Hi Rob, it's me, Nanette.

No kidding. The name on the Messages screen already alerted me to that fact. I guess I'm feeling a little put upon. Here is a presumably sexy lady sending me texts and then for no apparent reason goes away.

(Nanette): I'm so sorry I had to cut you off the other night. My husband came to my side of the table to see what I was doing. He thought I was typing an awful lot of words for the games I play. Fortunately, I had one in the background that I called up, so he didn't see my Messages app.

(Rob): Well that explains a lot. I'm glad you weren't caught.

(Nanette): So, you were saying that we need to meet. I agree, but it is going to take some planning. For now, we'll just have to keep sexting.

(Rob): Sexting?

(Nanette): Sexting. You know 'Sexting". Sexual texting or sexy texting. What we're doing.

(Rob): Oh, you mean like telling me about your vibrator, or wanting to buy a strap-on?

(Nanette): Yes and telling you that I masturbate a lot and want to suck your cock. That's sexting.

(Rob): Thanks for the clarification. So, it would be sexting if I asked you to describe your boobs, or how wet your pussy gets.

(Nanette): Yes, that would be classified as sexting.

(Rob): Well OK. So, describe your boobs?

(Nanette): Rob!!

(Rob): You said we must keep sexting for the time being.

(Nanette): I guess. Well, if you really want to know, I am between a B-cup and a C-cup. My boobs are a tear drop shape, round but slightly less full at the top. I guess you would say there is a bit of sag. I am in my fifties you know.

(Rob): No, I did not know your age. Your tits sound tasty. Go on, what about your nipples?

(Nanette): My areole are probably two inches wide and very pink. My nipples are extremely sensitive and almost always erect. I wish my husband would pay more attention to them.

(Rob): I will worship them.

(Nanette): Thank you, I'm counting on it. I suppose you want to know about my pussy as well?

(Rob): Of course. I already know it gets extremely wet.

(Nanette): Well my lips are super-smooth because I get them waxed. I leave a small triangle of trimmed hair on my mound. So, there you have it. I suppose you want pictures.

(Rob): I would love them.

(Nanette): We'll see.

(Rob): You already know what my cock looks like.

(Nanette): Yes, I do and it's very yummy. And I'm getting very horny again. Oh jeez, my husband is calling. He probably wants a hand job, but he never reciprocates. If I stroke his cock today, maybe I won't have to endure my Wednesday night duty.

(Rob): Visualize my mouth on your pussy and sucking your clit. That should help you get through. Oh, I won't be available tomorrow. I have some chores to take care of.

(Nanette): K. Wish me luck.

Tuesday rolls around and I am excited to spend the day with Lynette at Avila Beach. We haven't been together since my time serving as her glory hole stud. Our last adventure was at her house with Marta, the lady from Iowa. It took place after Marta had sucked my cock through the glory hole at Lynette's sex shop. I was the mystery cock, but later was formally introduced to Marta at Lynette's home. We enjoyed a wild threesome after I had the honor of shaving Marta's pussy. I know this all sounds convoluted but stay with me.

I was the first to sample Marta's smooth lips, but Lynette had other ideas. She replaced me between Marta's thighs and offered her rear end to me. I knelt behind her, applied lube to my cock slid my entire seven inches deep into Lynette's pussy. I initiated a gentle rocking back and forth before dribbling some lube along Lynette's ass crease and inserting a butt plug into her anal canal. She adored the double-penetration and the added tightness of her cunt brought about my orgasm in no time at all.

The memory of our most recent encounter is rolling around in my brain as I knock on Lynette's front door. She opens the door and hugs me tight with a gentle kiss on the lips. She looks smashing in her Hawaiian beach coverup.

"I've been waiting all week for today. All work and no play gets Lynette in a horny mood. I hope you took a Viagra Rob?"

"I did, although I really don't need to. You and your lovely tan D-cups always keep me super hard. I never have a problem getting an erection with you."

"Maybe not, but when I get through with you, you'll be happy you have the added medicine. Especially after the second and third go-round."

"Whoa, what do you have planned, you little minx?"

"Just a little fuck and suck session at Pirates Cove."

"Pirates Cove?"

"Yea, you know Pirates Cove, the clothing-optional side of Avila Beach. Don't tell me you've never heard it called Pirates Cove? You've lived here all your life for goodness sakes."

"I guess I've never thought about it."

"Well, think about this; my pussy wrapped around your hard shaft in the ocean by the big rocks? And my mouth sucking loads of cum from your cock while we lay on the sand? How about that?"

"How about we don't waste any more time and drive to Pirates Cove?"

Lynette has an ice chest packed for us that I grab from the kitchen and carry to the truck. Lynette follows me out the door and locks up. It's a short drive to Avila Beach. Lynette sits right next to me but behaves herself.

"Rob, do you remember the first time we met at the beach? I was there with an old family friend who was basically a one and done kind of guy. I watched you make love to your neighbor twice and you still had a rock-hard cock. I made a vow that someday I would get you back to Avila Beach on my own. It's taken eight months, but here we are."

"I remember you sitting about fifteen feet away from us when we were fucking. You were watching us intently and masturbating. I remember thinking you must be the ultimate voyeur. It was also the first time I laid eyes on your lovely muff puff. I've never seen such a beautiful full bush of long, fluffy, curly pubic hair."

"Well I still have my muff puff and it's all for you today."

By the time we reach Avila Beach, our little conversation has me rock hard and Lynette knows it. I wonder if her talking was just another one of her tricks to get me ready. Before I can park and jump out of the truck, she has her hand on my cock and squeezes my shaft with a vice like grip.

"Just want you to know that I intend to use this cock all afternoon."

Lynette makes her point rather emphatically. She releases her grip as she kisses my cheek and lets me get out of the truck. I get the ice chest from the back of the truck and she grabs the towels and blanket. Lynette scoots on down the sand leaving me to catch up. The ice chest is heavy and slows my pace. She is on a mission to pick the perfect spot at Pirates Cove.

By the time I catch up to her, she has our space marked out. It's all the way down the beach right next to the rock outcroppings. I guess she wants a short walk to our first rendezvous. I drop the ice chest onto the sand and help Lynette spread out our blanket. The twelve-foot by twelve-foot size is plenty big enough for the two of us. Lynette unzips her Hawaiian print coverup and it falls to the blanket revealing her totally nude body. I'm not surprised at all.

"Tell me Lynette, do you even own a bathing suit?"

"Of course, I do silly, I have a few string bikinis. There are times that I am with people who don't know that I enjoy being naked at the beach. You just don't happen to be one of those people."

"You got that right."

Lynette immediately sits down and gets into the lotus position with her legs crossed, back straight and stares off into the ocean.

"Rob, would you like to spread some sunblock on this perfect body?"

Of course, I would. She tells me there is a tube of SPF30 in the ice chest. When I open the ice chest, that's not all I see. There are the usual wine coolers, some water, snacks and sandwiches. She has also packed her butterfly vibrator, a cock ring, some butt plugs and nipple clamps.

"I see you've brought half the sex store with you?"

"Well, I just want to be prepared for anything that might pop up. Speaking of popping up, how about you drop your shorts and let that gorgeous cock pop up."

I grab the sunblock and unbuckle my shorts. They slide down my legs and sure enough my cock pops up. Seven inches of hard man meat.

"That's what I'm talking about. Now start protecting me from the sun's rays."

I drop to my knees behind Lynette and pour a line of lotion along her shoulders providing a nice massage as I rub the sunblock into her skin. I cover her back and arms with the protection. My next target are her fabulous D-cup boobs. I pour some lotion onto my hands and wrap my arms around Lynette. I palm each round mound and move my hands in a circular motion. I cover each breast completely and the use my fingers to stimulate her dark chocolate nipples. The respond to my touch and become hard little bumps.

Lynette grabs my hands and keeps them in place as I massage her tits and pinch her nipples. We both enjoy the moment. She pushes my hands down and I rub her tummy and sides, spreading the lotion all over. I move further south and run my fingers through her furry mound. My fingers disappear within the full bush of long, fluffy, curly pubic hair. I drop my middle finger even lower and glide it along her slit. I feel some wetness forming. Lynette sighs and thanks me for the special attention.

I hand the tube of sunblock to Lynette and lay down next to her. My cock is sticking straight up, and Lynette pours some lotion into her hand and wraps it around my thick shaft. She continues sitting in her lotus position and stares out to the ocean as she jacks me off. Her hand moves up and down my member in a controlled even pace. She continues to stare straight ahead.

"Hey Lynette, what gives? Is my cock the only part of me that gets protected? You aren't even looking at me."

She is acting very strange. I sense she is focused on something. Maybe this is new meditation technique. Lynette doesn't answer, she just stares and pumps my cock. I want to know what's going on, so I sit up and look out to the ocean too. And then I see it. Out by the large rock to the left is a couple fucking. The lady is bent over with her hands against the rock. The man is behind her moving his hips back and forth, sliding his cock in and out of her pussy. Lynette seems to be in a trance watching the couple.

They are close enough that we can see her tits hang down and sway from side to side. She is obviously well-endowed. His cock is thick and long and every so often he pulls all the way out of her cunt and slides his shaft along her ass crease for a few strokes.

Lynette whispers, "Would you look at the size of that cock."

As she speaks, she grips my shaft tighter and pumps faster. A few more strokes from her hand and I might cum. I grab Lynette's wrist to slow her movement which breaks her out of her trance. She finally looks at me.

"Oh, sorry Rob, I guess I was caught up in the action out by the rocks. That's exactly what I was hoping to see and exactly what I want us to do."

"That's OK sweetie, I just didn't 'want my first load to spill all over your hand. I'd rather cum deep inside your pussy."

"Me too, baby. Hey, I guess I should rub some sunblock on your legs and chest."

Lynette uncrosses her legs and kneels beside me. She concentrates on protecting me with sunblock and bends over to kiss me. Her D-cups graze my chest as I hold her, and our tongues intermingle. When she completes her task, Lynette lays on her side next to me and moves her hand from my neck down to my cock and back up again. I love her soft touch.

"Rob, I think we should try something different today."

"Something different? Haven't we done just about everything. I mean you've given me a foot job, hand job and a blowjob. You had me tied up, put a cock ring on me, pushed a butt plug up my ass. You have sat on my cock. I've eaten your pussy and fucked you up the ass. We've done a threesome and masturbated for each other. What else is there?"

"Well, there's the missionary position."

I think about that for a moment and then we both start to laugh. Lynette is right, we've never made love in the old conventional way. It's always been something out of the ordinary. Lynette rolls onto her back with her towel under her head. She spreads her legs and beckons me to mount her right here on the blanket. I scoot between her legs and look around to see if anyone is looking. There aren't a lot of people this far down the beach. There are a few couples watching the man and woman fuck out by the big rock. Thirty yards to the right of us is a lady sitting on top of her man. She's grinding her cunt down onto his rod. I guess we're not alone, are we.

Lynette's beautiful tan body lies before me. Her D-cup tits and chocolate brown nipples look so inviting. She grabs my shaft and guides me between her thighs. The tip of my cock splits her moist slit and I slowly enter her hot cavern. My shaft disappears within the dense forest of fluffy pubic hair. Her curls are so soft and luxurious. Lynette's wet flesh surrounds my cock as our hips meet. She moves her legs around my lower back and locks me into place. I don't move. We just stare into each other's eyes. The smile on her face says it all.

"Make love to me Rob. Pretend it's our first time. We just met on the beach and you have an overwhelming desire to be seven inches deep in my pussy. I want you just as much."

Lynette loosens her legs an allows me to pull back. My rock-hard cock slides out and slides back in. We get into a gentle rhythm of pushing and pulling. Both of us moving our bodies together in a slow dance of love. Our lips come together in a soft, wet kiss. We stay locked together as our passion rises. Her tongue invades my mouth. I push my tongue back into hers. Soon our lips are grinding together just like our hips. I push my cock deeper into her cunt, pressing her body into the sand.

"So deep. So deep Rob. You fill me completely."

I look up momentarily to see if anyone is watching us. No one is. The couple by the rocks have been joined by another couple. She is on her knees sucking on his thick member. The lady who was mounted on her stud is still rocking back and forth. This whole environment is sexually charged. I focus back to Lynette's sparkling eyes. They shine with lust.

"You feel so good Lynette. I've wanted to make love with you on the beach since we first met."

I maintain a quick pace, thrusting deep, withdrawing and then a pushing in just a bit for a shallow stroke. The tip of my glans is once again super sensitive, and I feel the urge building. Lynette's cunt is dripping. I kept thrusting in and out driving her hips into the soft blanket. I feel my climax approach with each stroke. I savor the that feeling that begins at the root of my cock and travels the length of my shaft to my sensitive glans. Lynette squeezes my shaft with her pussy as an overwhelming feeling of release grows. My climax is seconds away.

"Lynette, get ready. I'm going to cum. I can't hold back any longer."

"Don't hold back Rob but pull out and cum on my tits. Cover my nipples with your cream."

Her words catch me off guard, but I comply with her request. I pull out and straddle her chest. Lynette grabs the sides of her breasts and pushes them together. I grab my shaft and stroke several times sending ropes of cum all over her D-cups. I point my cock toward her chocolate nipples and cover them with jizz.

"Oh yeah baby, shoot that cum. Cover my boobs. So much cum, I love it."

I pump my cock a few more times until I have no more to give. Lynette spreads my cum all around her breasts and works the cream into her skin like an expensive moisturizer. She pinches her nipples and they harden to her touch. Her tits shine under the warm morning sun. I drop down and inhale the sweet fragrance. Lynette holds her mounds up for me to lick and suck. I wrap my lips around her left nipple and suck the erect bud. I move to her right and suckle it like a new born.

I instruct Lynette to spread her legs while I move down and position myself between her thighs. My mouth is inches from her pussy. I inhale the sweet essence of her freshly fucked pussy and press my lips to her labia. I lick up and down her wet slit, tasting her juices. Her smooth outer lips are in direct contrast to the bushy clump of hair covering her mound. I weave my fingers through the soft downy curls while I lick the smooth skin of her pussy lips.

"Mmm, you taste so good, Lynette. I could spend all day down here between your thighs."

I spend a few moments licking and kissing her sweet labia. My tongue separates her folds, prepping her orgasm. When she is properly lubricated with her moisture and my saliva, I press two fingers against her opening and slide them into her center core. I move my fingers back and forth while I suck her clit between my lips. Lynette catches her breath at first contact. She takes four fingers sliding in and out as I lick her clit.

Lynette cups her big tits and pinches her dark brown nipples. I push my fingers in again and again. I watch them disappear between her slick folds. Her long luxurious curls sitting on top of her mons calls for attention. I weave my fingers through her thick muff while I increase the speed of my hand. Lynette's moans grow louder with each pass along her G-spot. Juices coat my hand as I continue to thrust away.

Lynette climbs the peak to her first orgasm. Her breaths are sharp and deep. She mashes her tits together as I suck her clit and work my fingers between her swollen labia.

"Oh, gawd yes, Rob. That's it. I'm going to cum."

Lynette is really wet and pushes against my face. She lifts her hips from the blanket seeking out more pleasure. Her pink pearl is hard, and I continue to lick and suck it between my lips like a piece of candy. With my fingers buried deep in her cavern and my tongue pressing on her clit, Lynette succumbs. She drives her pussy up and explodes.

Juice flows from her inner core and spreads over her pussy lips, down the crease of her ass on onto the blanket. I lick and slurp as much as I can. The more I lick the more essence she produces. My lips press against her cunt as she rides through a wonderful climax. Her thighs quiver and her pussy muscles hold tight around my fingers buried deep within her folds.

Lynette screams, "Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes!"

She convulses for several minutes before settling back down. Her breathing is shallow and rapid. Her hands clutch her towel as the sensations roll through her body. I ease up my pressure between her legs and let her ride through her climax to the end. I look around to see if anyone is watching us, especially after her boisterous outburst. Again, no one is paying attention to us. All eyes are focused on the action out by the rocks.

Lynette lays prone for several minutes. I stare at her beautiful D-Cups, her frothy Muff Puff and overall golden tan. She is very lovely indeed. I move up over her prone form and kiss her lips tenderly. Lynette opens her eyes and smiles.

"Whew, you sure know how to make a lady feel special."

We roll to our sides with her legs tangled up with mine. I keep my hips pressed against hers as we stare into each other's eyes. We kiss and fondle each other as we enjoy our time under the sun. We doze for a while until our stomachs require food. Lynette pulls out some sandwiches and I grab the wine coolers. We watch the action out by the rock outcroppings as we eat lunch. The man and woman have been replaced by two well-endowed ladies playing in the waves.