Texts to My Love: Movie Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xehsu
Xehsu
2 Followers

The sight of us is incredibly erotic and intoxicating, you're bent over gripping the wall with one hand almost naked with just a shirt on unbuttoned all the way hanging open, a hand between your legs as your fingers frantically play with your button. You're covered in sweat and your legs are slick with honey, glistening as your legs shake with each thrust. Your face contorted in sheer pleasure, mouth hanging open and eyes screwed shut. My hands grip your breasts tightly, nipples squeezed tight between fingers digging in as they pull you onto me with each thrust. I stand half naked, shirt unbuttoned in our passion. My body is covered with sweat, crotch of my sex coated with your honey and glistening with each thrust. My jaw is clenched tight with lust and desire, eyes piercing with focus as I make love to you.

I thrust deep into you, each stroke spreading your sex making you moan deeply. Our fires burning hot within us, so great they are raging. We can hardly stand it; our edge is so close we can taste it. Slowly I feel my fire boiling to a breaking point and increase my pace, thrusting harder and deeper into you with each pulling you harder and harder against me. You moan soundlessly now, breathing so hard that no breath is left for you to moan. As my fire bursts from within me I moan and give one final great thrust into you, pressing you against the wall as my sex begins to powerfully pulse and throb as it pumps my seed deep into you. I shake as my orgasm is released, body going tense as it rides along it pulling the fire from deep within me and feeding it into you.

The feel of my pulsing throbbing sex makes your fire flash brightly, so hot you can no longer contain it. It bursts from within you and you bite your tongue to avoid screaming out as your orgasm takes hold and drives you higher and higher into your lust. Your body shakes and writhes as your hips buck against me, pushing me even deeper into you as your orgasms rides along you pulling your fire out from deep within you and feeding it into me. Your sex twitches with mine squeezing it tightly and pulling it, milking it for my seed as it hungrily devours it.

We shake and quiver as our orgasms ride out along our bodies, my seed flowing deep into you filling you up. Our orgasms slowly begin to subside, quieting as our bodies calm. My sex continues to twitch softly making you spasm as it sends a jolt of pleasure through your cooling body. Slowly I step back sliding my sex out of you and lean against the door breathing heavily. You stand slowly and turn to face me, leaning into me to kiss me. Our kiss is full of love, passion, and desire; slow sensual kisses calming our bodies as they press against each other. Our nectar of love leaks out of you as we kiss, our movements making our bodies slick with it. You drunkenly step back to look at me, eyes full of love; running a hand down your body you scoop your fingers into your sex and pull up our nectar to taste it. You close your eyes as you roll the sweet salty flavor of it over your tongue, swallowing it as you go down for more. You take your time as you drink us in, devouring all that you can. You kneel down and lick my legs clean of it, moving up slowly to my sex where you pull me into your mouth and roll your tongue across it making me moan softly. You take your time here, enjoying the feel of my sex, tasting my seed and your honey mixed together. Pulling your mouth free you stand back up to kiss me, sliding your tongue into my mouth so that I may taste our nectar.

Your touches and kisses make me dizzy with love and I kneel down to lick up the remnants of our nectar, running my tongue slowly up and down your legs as I lick up your honey and my seed. As I reach your sex I slow and drag my tongue across it, sliding it between the lips and pressing into your sex to search out our nectar. You moan softly as you feel my tongue slip inside you, enjoying the soft warm wet sensation. As I stand I continue to lick up your belly, kissing it and pausing to kiss your breasts, running my tongue up and around your nipples flicking my tongue across each. You moan softly as you hold me close, pressing my head into your bosom.

As I finally stand I wrap my arms around you again and kiss you, feeling your warm body against mine as it melts into me. Our tongues dip into our mouths, tasting our nectar of love upon our lips. Slowly we separate and get dressed, squeezing and grabbing as we do. Finally dressed we exit the stall and look at ourselves in the mirror and giggle. We are an absolute mess, your hair thrown about and my shirt crumpled and crooked. You fix your hair while I straighten out my shirt as we make ourselves presentable again. We walk to the door and you exit first, giving my sex a quick squeeze before you depart. A moment later I walk out to join you and we depart from the theatre, walking down the hall holding hands.

##PAGE##

The warm afternoon sun greets us as we exit, begging us to stay out a little longer and enjoy the day. Quietly our fire smolders, silently urging us to indulge in one another. Lazily we walk, arms wrapped around each other as we enjoy our company and the day. I whisper I love you into your ear and you giggle, leaning in to kiss me whispering that you too love me. I turn my head to look at you and drink in your beauty, your big smile fills my heart with joy, and gorgeous eyes that mesmerize me when I look into them. Continuing down I feel my face become flush with desire as I see how your breasts move freely beneath your shirt unbuttoned just enough to show your delicious cleavage, nipples grazing the fabric with each step. Lower I go and your skirt swishes along, hugging your waist and figure as it shows off your lovely legs. It rides low on your hips and from my view it is apparent you wear nothing underneath, I resist the urge to slide my hand across your belly and beneath your skirt.

An ice cream truck drives past and I flag it down, craving something cold to cool us on this warm summer day. We approach it and you lean up close to see what is available, I place an arm around you and lean in, feigning interest. As you talk to the driver and order ice cream, I slide a hand down the back of your skirt and squeeze your bottom. I feel you stiffen then relax as I slide my hand farther down between your legs. As you order and wait for the driver to give you your cone I slip a finger over your sex and slide it across, pressing against your hot wet lips as they open to welcome me. Your hands grip the edge of the window tightly as I slide a finger along your sex, sending small waves of pleasure out stoking your fire. As the driver gives us our ice cream I slide my hand out, squeezing your bottom again as it slips out of your skirt. I take our ice cream and we pay for it, as you turn around I see the hint of lust in your eyes as you look at me. As I watch you slip your tongue out and lick at the ice cream, lapping it up skillfully. I feel my smoldering fire burn a little hotter as I watch you, desiring your tongue be elsewhere. I grab your hand and we continue walking, enjoying the feel of the cold ice cream as we eat it. A lump of ice cream slips from the cone and lands on your chest making you jump, seeing an opportunity I lean down and suck it off you, licking up the melted ice cream from your breasts making you moan softly. I pull away and see you smiling warmly, the hint of lust in your eyes a bit more obvious.

We turn down a path into a park, looking about for a private area to relax as the trees swallow us up, surrounding us as we walk deeper into the park. The path twists and turns, leading up then down past play sets and picnic areas. The path divides, one leading up and another down. I take us up higher, away from the picnics and play sets towards a secluded area I had seen during another one of our daytime adventures. As we approach our spot I pause and step through an overgrown path and you follow, carefully avoiding branches with each step as you try not to get your skirt caught on them. We enter a small clearing and climb a knoll, the sun slips through the trees and lights it up. How this little area had become forgotten remains a mystery to me, but happy we are to have found some privacy. As you step clear of the path you look about to confirm our privacy then quietly undo several buttons to show even more of your cleavage. You undo a bottom button then slide your skirt lower on your hips, exposing your midriff.

Without looking I reach back and grab your hand, pulling you along to the knoll, you smile seeing that I haven't noticed your adjustments. Once we reach it I sit and look up to you and my eyes pop open and jaw drops. Looking up at you I see a heavenly beauty, shirt parted to reveal her breasts, partially concealed but enough to make me hot. Your midriff bares itself to me, incredibly sexy as it hints at what lies just below. Your skirt pulled down just enough to barely hang there, showing how your hips dip with your belly, inviting me to explore you. I sit and stare, drinking in the sight of you as I feel my sex come alive, growing harder and harder as my fire catches light and begins to burn.

My reaction brings a devious smile to your face as you slowly walk towards me, undoing a button with each step until it hangs open. You slide your shirt off slowly revealing a pair of perfect breasts, allowing it to slide off your shoulders and hang on your arms. You turn about and sashay as you walk, seductively moving your hips as you tease me. Dropping your shirt to the ground you pause and ever so slowly slide your skirt down, bending over as you do so giving me a generous view of your bottom. I see your sex come into view and the sight makes me burn even hotter, it glistens in the sun as your honey just starts to leak, I can see the drops begin to form as they slowly run down your lips. Releasing your skirt you step out of your shoes then walk back towards me, the warm sun lighting your beautiful nude body as you move. I remain where I am, absolutely speechless and stunned by your show. Hot desire runs through me as I watch but I am helpless to take action, so beautiful, sexy, and incredible are you that my mind is at a loss for action.

As you approach you straddle me and look down, my mouth still hanging open. Seductively you run a hand down across your breasts, down your belly to your sex. You slide a finger across it to collect some of your honey then slide it into my mouth so that I may taste it. I close my mouth around it and suck the honey in, running my tongue across it. I close my eyes as I taste you relishing it and enjoying your unique flavor. As you slide your finger back out you sit upon my lap and kiss me, wrapping your arms around my neck as you do so. Your kiss is hot and full of passion, sliding your tongue into my mouth wrapping it around mine as you play with me. I return your kiss with passion, lust boiling just beneath the surface. You feel my hard sex beneath you and slowly grind your sex against it, sending shivers through our bodies. You break our kiss and move down to kiss my neck, moving your hands to my shirt as you slowly undo the buttons. Which each button you open you move lower, kissing and licking along the way. You pause as my shirt spreads open, moving to lick and suck my nipples causing me to moan out loud. You slide my shirt off my shoulders, pulling it off me and casting it to the side. Halfway done you push me back, making me lay back across the grass. You take your time, enjoying how I shudder with your touch, moan from a lick, and how my sex strains against my pants.

You continue to move lower, kissing my belly and stroking it with your hands, wrapping them around my waist and squeezing me tightly. As you reach my pants you undo the button and slide the zipper down, nibbling at my boxers beneath it. Slowly you slide them off me, tossing them to the side. Looking back up you see how my sex presses against my boxers, almost free from its confines. You stretch your arms out to grab my boxers and slide them off me too, this time throwing them far away into the bushes. You gaze up at me and drink in the sight of me spread out across the grass. My sex stands hard and proud, the sun shining down upon it to light it like a beacon of lust. Just above my belly shakes and trembles, you see how heavy I breathe, how my body just shines slightly from the sweat of our fires. You move back up me, sliding your hands along my legs, teasing and caressing me the whole way. As you reach my sex you pause, looking closely at it and inhaling the faint smell of our love and lust. Without taking hold you stick your tongue out and slowly slide it from the base to the tip, riding the ridge of my sex making me jump and moan loudly. Slowly you lick me, sliding your tongue up and down, swirling around the head then returning to the base. You take your time as you enjoy our time together, loving the feel of the warm sun upon your naked body, the feel of the grass against your legs and arms.

Your licks are electric and drive me mad with lust, my fire burning hotter and hotter, a rolling fire deep within. Our passion controls us this time, allowing us to truly indulge in each other and feel how we drive the other higher and higher into lust. Your tongue feels absolutely amazing, each lick bringing a fresh wave of pleasure that spreads across my body. You pause for a moment as you swirl your tongue around the head, flicking it across the tip. You open your mouth up and slowly pull me in, wrapping your lips tightly around me making me moan and groan as my hips shake. You stroke me slowly, your tongue dancing across me sex as you move driving me wild with lust. I reach down and run a hand through your hair, feeling how you skillfully pleasure me and play with me.

Hearing me moan and groan makes you hotter, the feel of my sex in your mouth and how it twitches inside giving you great pleasure. Your honey flows freely, spilling down across your legs creating an incredibly erotic site; In the middle of a clearing upon a knoll we lay naked, and you kneel over me as you pleasure me, stroking my sex in and out of our mouth. Our clothes scattered about and your arousal evident as your honey glistens across your legs. As you slide your mouth up you release it with a wet pop, giving it one last lick across the head. Looking up at me you smile, sliding your body up across mine letting it ride up over my sex making me moan softly. Looking down you see just how wild you have driven me, my breath is labored and my eyes are burning hot with lust. You kiss me passionately again, grinding your body against mine. I wrap my arms tightly around you, grinding my body into yours. Our bodies slide across each other, slick with sweat they are.

Gently you slow your kisses pulling away and you wrap your hand around my sex. I moan again as you touch it, so hot I am that the slightest touch from you gives me pleasure. You slide a leg between mine, raising my leg up just slightly. Straddling my other leg you guide my sex into yours, slowly sliding down as I enter you. We both moan loudly as we join together, my sex sliding deep into you. You pause for a moment breathing hard against me. Our position is perfect for this moment, our constant play throughout the day having taxed us of our energy; you lean against me as you slowly begin to slide yourself up and down my body, thrusting yourself gently onto my sex. We make slow sweet love, kissing lovingly as we pleasure our bodies together. I thrust with you, pressing myself deep inside you, we moan freely together now feeling our lust melt together with our bodies. Deep inside I feel my soul glowing with love, reaching out to you as pleasure washes over us. Deep within you your soul glows with love, reaching out to me. We melt together as we make love upon the knoll, our naked bodies writhing with pleasure as we feel the grass tickle us. We steadily increase our tempo, moving faster and faster but remaining gentle with our strokes. We kiss and touch each other, our hands dancing along our bodies, squeezing and teasing as they move. Your hot breasts press against my chest, hard nipples stabbing into me. Our fires burn hotter and hotter as we kiss and make love, each stroke sending out a larger wave of pleasure.

We feel our edge slowly approaching, our fires burning hotter and hotter deep within us, our souls touching and kissing deep within us. I'm so hot that I can barely stand it as I kiss you harder with each thrust. You're burning hot now, your fire raging within you. You can hardly stand it as you thrust yourself upon me, driving me deeper into you. Your sex wraps itself tightly around me as your fire bursts from within you, pouring out of you and into me. You scream into my mouth as your orgasm takes hold, your sex squeezing me tighter and tighter as it pulls me into you. You shake and quiver, your body writhing with pleasure. Your orgasm triggers mine, your sex sending a sudden shock of pleasure through me as my fire bursts from within me, pouring out of me and into you. I shout into your mouth and kiss you fiercely, thrusting harder into you as my orgasm takes hold and rides out along me. We writher and thrust into each other, our orgasms riding us and sending constant waves of pleasure through our bodies. Our souls glow brightly as they embrace, kissing with love as they pull us closer. My sex pulses and throbs as my seed flows into you filling you up. The feel of my seed inside you drives you even higher into your orgasm, the hot liquid pumping deep inside you as your sex pulses and twitches as it milks me for it. We moan and shake, having lost control of our bodies as our orgasms take hold and send out sheer utter pure pleasure as it pushes us higher and higher into ecstasy.

After what seems like hours our orgasms subside, releasing its control of our bodies as it sends out smaller and smaller waves of us pleasure, our sexes pulsing and twitching with each. We continue to kiss, having never stopped through it all. Dripping with sweat we kiss slowly, lovingly, passionately. We slowly open our eyes and look to each other and see the love within us. Breaking our kiss we whisper how much we love each other, how incredible that was, and how happy we are together. I carefully slide you to my side, my sex popping free as I do so. Our nectar of love spills out of you, running down your leg. I move down and dip between your legs, eagerly drinking us in. You moan softly as you feel my tongue run across your sex, dipping in between your lips and inside you as I drink you in. I feast upon our love, enjoying its sweet salty taste, the thick texture as it rolls down my tongue, and the hot flavor of it upon my tongue. Licking you clean I slide back up to you, kissing you deeply as you taste our love upon my lips. You in turn slide down and pull my sex into your mouth, running your tongue along it as you clean me thoroughly; making me moan as your licks sends small jolts of pleasure through my body. Having cleaned me you slide back up to look at me, beaming with love as you look into my eyes. I wrap my arms around you and pull you close, kissing you again. Our post-orgasm bliss having made us drowsy we slowly drift off to sleep as we murmur I love you to each other. We fall fast asleep upon this grassy knoll, the sun lighting our naked bodies wrapped around each other. Were it that there was a perfect way to fall asleep, this would be it.

Xehsu
Xehsu
2 Followers
12