TFF: Ovion Archives

Story Info
Tits and fucks.
23.1k words
4
11.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

204 323 After Awakening (AA)

The Council of Heilar

Planet Zyper

BIMAS CHALWEY

"You are not from here."

"No," I readily agreed.

"You are a space traveller?"

"Yes. Yes, I am. Among other things," I say noncommittally.

"Describe yourself to us."

"Gladly," I say, for talking about me has always been one of my greatest pleasures. I revel in the genius that I am and was not above bragging about it. In fact, I crave an audience, I could go on for hours but not many were willing to listen, let alone appreciate what I say in a true sense. To be asked to speak about myself was a golden opportunity I was not about to miss. Happily, I open my mouth to pour out a torrent of words from my great wandering mind that were just tumbling over each other in great haste, each thought eager to be spewed forth first.

But as luck would undoubtedly have it, the door to chamber flung open to reveal none other than my very own progeny. That boy had the very worst timing. My son, to use the more common label for the male version of my progeny, was called Ari Imas. Not only was he unruly and unkempt. He was also seriously odd. Nothing at all like me. Still he had a keen mind and was willing to some extent be taught but he was in no way ready to take on his heritage, to be a scientist, an explorer, an inventor such as myself and as my sire was before me and his was before him and so on and so forth.

"You will release my sire, Bimas Chalwey, to me," said my foolish Ari proving once again that the fruit had indeed fallen far from the tree. A very old saying but so apt.

I decided to savour the moment for while the loss of the opportunity to expound my own greatness was immense to bear, the spectacle that was about to unfold was not without its own merits. There is another famous saying, let the creation speak for itself. My genius would speak for itself through my progeny and the world will see and appreciate me as his creator.

I did not of course sire my child in the usual sense of the word. No, that would have been too ordinary for the eccentric in me. I had instead, created my progeny through very unusual means. So unusual there is none other that could recreate my miracle, not even I. It had been a one shot deal that I doubt the natural balances of the universe would permit a repeat of.

If situations so dire were not foretold then nature would not have permitted my meddling to such extent. But things will be dire soon enough and my weapons will be ready to battle it head on. But that time was not now, it will soon come and we will make ready. It was after all my sole reason for being in my current predicament. For being here at all. Here being Zyper. The planet my Johuan ancestors fled to several millennia's ago and called themselves Heilars. But that was not the strangest part, what had been so strange was that the Heilars no longer looked like me or my Johuan counterparts, no the Heilars had evolved. As specie there were barely recognisable to what they once were to what we Johuans still are.

I watched the flash of wings that flared out and fluttered in rising anger as the Council of Heilars glared down at him. Then I watched with pride as Ari stood fast against their intimidation and stretched and unfurled his own wings. It was a clear challenge. The gauntlet has been tossed and accepted. I sighed at how unnecessary it all was.

I had abandoned Ari Imas, in his infancy on Zyper to reside with his dna provider from this region and left his upbringing in their hands. I had made a bargain with the Heilars that took him in, my intelligence for their care and upbringing of Ari. It had been a good exchange at that time. I had only to teach these backwater lunatics technological progress that spanned oh millennia or so, for really I was only willing to go back that far and in return I had gotten the care I needed for my child. As a bonus Ari's adoptive family had procured an additional male to train up into a fighter that would add to their tribe's numbers. War was a constant on this planet. Unavoidable what with all their mind reading capabilities that kept causing problems. You'd think they would have gotten used to it by now. It has been hundreds of centuries since the Heilars have evolved into such capabilities of mind reading and flight. By flight I mean in the literal sense with skin and calcium extensions that can be stretched out from their back to unfold into wings. It was what drew my interest in the first instance and had me craving to add their dna to the creation of my progeny. Their evolution was so unusual simply because a hundred or so centuries prior to that they figuratively resembled me in every way. They, the Heilars were once ordinary Johuans like me. They had two arms and two legs and were blessed with privacy within their own brain. But that was so not the case now.

You can imagine my immense surprise and excitement on this discovery of this outburst of evolution of what was once my species. So naturally, I dedicated more than measurable amounts of my time gaining an understanding of this evolution process and developing a means of using it to my advantage. I knew instantly on its discovery that it would have a catalytic impact on the awakened universe as we know it. The awaken universe spread far and wide and embraced all space travelling intelligence as well as those planets that have been receptors to aliens from other space traveling nations. In all of this awaken zones the Johuan via its defence branch, the Ovions, reigned supreme. This balance would undoubtedly shift once the discovery of the Heilars becomes universal knowledge.

It was a secret I relish in uncovering. To think we once were fully aware of their existence, that they were part of the awakened universe, that they once partake in space travelling and that they too were Johuans, Ovions even. Now they were our superior in every way. This find was the equivalent of having what the Council of Science would undeniably proclaim a momentous discovery. It had the ability to revolutionise our way of thinking in so many ways. I could not fully quantify the impact my revelation of the Heilars would have, only that the revelation must be made, after I have completed my research, utilised their discovery to the best of my advantage and prepared the Heilars for what was to come.

It was why I permitted myself to be led here this day to appear before the Council so I could officially announce my presence among the Heilars. I suspect the Heilar's mind reading talents were limited to their own kind hence the reason I was brought here today for interrogation before the mighty council.

It was rather unsurprising that they would call me up. I was after all a threat to the very fabric of their society. I am the catalyst of change. I am change. Change is what I do. I bring it on whip it along like the fury of a tornado, turning all in its path on their heads. Always causing chaos and confusion and occasionally to those not as resilient, I cause mayhem and destruction but always in good faith and with good intentions.

Thus far I had only had dealings in secret with a single remote tribe, the tribe I placed the care and upbringing of my progeny with. But now was the time that the whole of the Heilars, the whole of planet Zyper even, for as you might have guessed the Heilars are not the sole intelligent beings on this planet, they are however the most genetically superior race on this planet and on any planet.

To think they had not a clue.

I knew my revelation could have impacts that go either way but I had done my probabilities and had reasonable certainty that the outcome I predict would happen.

That was until my progeny decided to make an uninformed appearance. Now I fear it really could go either way. But I will adapt to any change in plans. I always do. Versatility was just one of my many favourable characteristics.

But my miracle was at that moment speaking, raising the ire of all those listening. So I tuned in my wandering attention. I was not too concerned for even though the beings that surrounded us were the very best that the planet Zyper and the universe even, had to offer, my progeny was just what I said he was, a miracle. Everyone knows a miracle can take on anything and come out a survivor if not more.

The Heilars were a worthy opponent to test this theory and although I have heard of the many wondrous accomplishments that Ari has achieved, I have yet to see this first hand. This was undoubtedly the best opportunity I could ever have. The Heilars were swifter, stronger and by far superior then even the Ovions and Johuans of my birth planet Johua. But I was confident Ari could and will overcome.

The resounding chuckles and outright laughter that had erupted in response to my progeny's foolish challenge was not in the least reassuring. It was also not welcome. I had of course heard this all before. The snickering and snide remarks of the unwise and foolish were a constant annoyance everywhere. Being a scientist I've endured similar humiliations on numerous occasions, on countless planes. It was not the first I would be laughed at and certainly not the last. But I understood this, I lived it. Not so with my progeny. Even now I could see the red flush of anger that flooded his face. He was about to do something very stupid and what's more, I was about to compound that error and let him. I moved back out of harm's way and to a spot where I could be ascertained a better view.

"You would dare make demands of the Council?"

"I dare more than that. I dare to kick your righteous arses off your high..."

He never got to finish that sentence a blow shot out of nowhere aiming right at his face but he dogged just in the nick of time. My pulse skittered in reaction. This was not easy to watch, I realised. Could I be forming an attachment, already? I have been keeping my distance. I have only just met up with him several luna's past. It was surely too soon to form an...

Crack!

I never got to finish that thought for the action down below got a too hot too quick. They were literally, all over him, pounding away at his slighter frame. His shorter height was how I initially placed him in the first place. Although according to Johuan's standards, Ari was taller than most and possibly brawnier then most too.

Having been here numerous times before I knew the Heilars were of a much larger frame and the wings they sprout out only made them seem that much larger. I knew instinctively, that Ari Imas, my progeny even equipped with the Heilar's choice dna could not hope to be at par with the pure Heilar's. His slighter frame, although not slighter by much was enough to make it easy for him to be identified amongst the tribesman I had left him with. I pinpointed him almost instantaneously.

Ari was of a unique blend, a concoction of my own devising, intended to create the ultimate weapon. One that would fulfil its destiny when the time was right. And that time was soon. It was why I was here, to claim back what was mine so that I fulfil the prophecy that started it all to begin with.

I watched as my Ari took on battering after battering unflinchingly and realised that he had not yet harnessed his full potential. It dawned on me that he might not even have an inkling of what he was capable of, his own unique skill that none other could claim to have. A skill that would surely carry him out of his current predicament with minimal effort, if properly applied.

I flinched when I next caught a glimpse of him in the melee below. Blood gushed out of wounds on his face and body, from the broken nose and other bone structure and I abruptly decided to call a halt, to have Siela, my beloved artificial intelligence, to flit him away. I raised the miniscule comm devise to my mouth ready to whisper that order when what I had been waiting for finally happened.

A wave of energy with a distinctive blue tinge burst out from within him blowing all Heilars around him off their feet. The wave rippled out and spread across every individual in the chamber drawing us in having us strain against the pull. An instant later, a whiplash had us all sprawled on our arses. I felt ripped through. As if my insides were pulled out. But I knew that could not have happened for I was still very much alive. I tasted the fear in the air and realised that what I experienced was the same for every Heilar present. It had not been a fatal attack but it was one to initiate a warning. Damaged though I was, I was glad it happened. I was glad those Heilar fools below finally did something that provoked Ari's own fail proof defence mechanism. One I had been unsuccessful in attempting to bring forth over the short duration of our re-acquaintance.

I felt a proud smile split across my face but the moment was too good there was bound to be repercussions. The universe was funny in that way, always searching for a balance. Then the news came that proved my theory true.

"Bimas, Sim has pinged on the dna detector," my Siela's digital voice rang clear through the comm unit and in a trumpet like blare across the shocked stillness that all in the chamber had been enwrapped in. I really should have put the comm on silent mode or at the very least on hush-hush mode.

"Why?" I questioned Siela of my other progeny, Sim Drewal, "What has she gotten herself into this time?"

"Sim is being investigated by the Ovion forces for murder," Siela's replied in her usual inexpressive tones

Somehow that was not the response I had been expecting. Unlike, Ari, I have never met Sim in person ever since I gave her up to the care of a well-paid family in Johua. Sim had been relatively easy to keep track off. I could even pull strings to have education be at the prestigious Vnetor Academy for Defence Training. It had been the only way I knew to ensure she would be prepared for the something of what was to come. What I could not figure out was whom could she be murdering at school of all places? An elite defence training school in Johua of all places? It was utterly unheard off.

With a great sigh I could not hold back, I feebly rose to my feet and glanced down at Ari who was making his way up the pews towards me. It was time, I decided. Time the siblings met. Time the weapons unite. At the very least, it was time that Ari met his sister Sim.

Chapter 1

Victory!

204 323 AA

Vnetor Academy for Defence Training

Planet Johua

At the break of dawn

SIM

Riiinnngggg!

Riiinnngggg! Riiinnngggg!

Riiinnngggg!

The incessant ringing finally penetrated my deep sleep. The alarm clock leaped and danced about the table top. Its shrill tone was deafening. I heaved myself to the very edge of the bed then reached over to slap the noise off. The gadget was of an antique design that I could ill afford but one that was vital to ensuring I woke up on time. It did not have the convenience of voice command, so I was forced exert myself to manually tap it off. A nuisance to any other but it was an essential to me for even with its loud piercing sounds that were still echoing off my sensitive ears. But at least I was wide awake. Stretching first to remove the kinks, I leapt inelegantly off my bunk and made a mad dash for the cleansing unit. I would not be late. Not this day.

I hated having weapons training for first period. I was a not a morning person. My reflexes were always slow first thing in the new rising, it was almost as if the rising sun, Ilas itself, saps me off my energies during the night's rest ensuring that I awake all slow and weak, and blades' training was at the first break of dawn.

Grabbing an energy bar I munched my breakfast on my way to the practice field. The team would be outdoors for blades training, the only good thing about the class. I loved the outdoors more than anything. Ordinarily, being outdoors at any point of a day would have me bursting with quiet inner joy but as it were blades' training was enough to put a damper that would snuff out even the brightest stars let alone little old me. Stoically, resigned to my lot in life, I made her way down to the allotted patch of field where the assessments would be held.

No matter how much earlier my alarm went off, the rest of the class was always there ahead of me. I had not been gifted with the amazing speeds of the Johuans. I knew well enough I was not a pure Johuan, in fact, I sort of knew I was not pure anything but I was not too concerned over my genetic capabilities or limitations. I was only focused on doing my best to keep up. I felt sure knowing my genetic makeup will only serve to bring my limitations to fore and therefore limit my attempts to try anything new. As it were being clueless gave me a blank slate. I could do or try whatever caught my fancy and learn of my limitations first hand. But even so, today was exceptionally hard for me, while normally, I would have been unaffected by this evidence of the Johuans immense speed but today, like everything else, it just rankled. I moved closer to where the team was gathered.

I ignored the dread that pumped my heart at an unusual pace. Dread was always the first emotion that assailed me over this particular class and the fact that today was assessment day only amplified that feeling tenfold. I moved my shorter and a little pudgier young frame down the line to take my place amongst the tall, slim Johuans. I would be the last to lose baby fats in this batch. It did not overly affect me, knowing that they were more the eye candy than I would ever be. I was quite used to being the last and the bottom of everything. Today, however, I was feeling a little shorter than usual the towering Johuans to each side of me did not inspire confidence.

This was my twentieth blade instruction class. Today would be my 'make or break' day. Today, the stupid instructor would decide either to hold me back or let me move on to join the next level. The next level would be my last at Vnetor, the primary academy of defence training in my home land, Johua, a planet in the Ilas solar system of the Ufis constellation.

I just had to leap this one last hurdle to get into the next level of blades training, before I graduated and left this place for good. I was determined to progress. I had to shine. I had to at the very least prove to myself if no one else that I could do it.

The instructor, Albert Smint, arrived just on time as usual, and without pause, he whipped the team into a warm-up routine with just a word of command.

I slipped into the motions along with the rest. Only, my motions were not as fluid, not as swift, not as effortless, and certainly not as effective as the rest's. But I ploughed on through the routine regardless. My face showed my determination. My concentration was total. I could do this. I would do this.

Abruptly, Smint called a halt. In a synchronised movement, all halted instantaneously, all except I. On cue, Smint picked up on this.

"Sim, Sim . . . a slow start as usual," he began condescendingly. "Did you not get a good night's rest? What were you doing all night, hmm? What kept you up that made you slower than usual this morning? A simple warm-up routine and you could not even complete that on time?" he murmured in a whisper, almost suggestively, as he leaned in close to me.

He knew damn well what I had been doing last night. His intention, as always, was to torment me, to taunt me with his words when he could not do so with his repulsive touch. I felt the usual revulsion and disgust at his close proximity, something he knew about and sadistically revelled in. I met his handsome gaze dead on and had a sudden overwhelming urge to reply in kind, to taunt him back, and to land him one in the eye and a sucker punch like no other. I even had an urge to look him in the eye when I did it.