TGirl Gets 5G Connection

Story Info
TGirl gets the best-ever installation when the 5G man comes.
2.2k words
3.86
60k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He puts one on the stairs and he puts one in the garden and he puts one in the bedroom.

Susan drummed her fingers on the coffee table. Quint, the 5G installation guy, was overdue and she wanted to watch a show in UHD in a couple of hours. Now in her mid-thirties, but her allure undimmed, Susan could be described as a "TILF". She'd transitioned socially two years ago and had boob implants, but hadn't gone any further with her body -- at least not yet.

She was still with Margaret, her wife of ten years, but their marriage was wearing thin and they weren't having sex. Susan had stayed home to be there for the installation, but Margaret was at work downtown.

Susan could have worked from home but she'd taken a day's leave to relax. In fact, while Margaret wasn't there to make negative comments, she had got her body silky smooth, made up properly and tried on some of her party clothes.

She picked up a scent spray. First a little on her arm. Then a light mist on her hair at the back. Then her thigh after lifting the hem of her white dress. She felt the cool moisture on her skin and its fragrance reached her nose.

She stood and looked in the full-length mirror. Her blue eyes smiled back at her, surrounded by her ample mid-blonde hair. Her recently-installed boobs bulged prettily below her semi-see-through dress, framed by a sexy red and lace bra. Her matching red thong suggested its presence below her waistline. Her shoes were smart and black, with a sensible heel height.

He fits one on the stairs

As she trotted up the stairs, Susan's left earring slipped out and dropped. She didn't want to lose it, because it was solid silver. She quickly dropped to her knees to find it, forgetting how revealingly she was dressed. Feeling slightly embarrassed, she put her hands under her thong to cover up a bit, not realizing that it didn't really help.

"Oh sorry, I hope you don't mind, but I only bought these yesterday and I don't want to lose them," Susan said.

"I'm just enjoying the view," Quint chuckled.

Susan felt flattered, but acted coy. "You are naughty - oh yippee, I found it!"

She pinched the earring up from the step.

"I can't really see to do this," Susan said.

"Shall I fix it for you?" Quint asked.

"Oh, go on then!" Susan said, giggling.

Quint moved Susan's hair aside and deftly slipped the butterfly over the pin, fitting it in its place. He moved and knelt on a lower stair, gazing up at her.

"How's that?" Quint asked.

Susan's red thong was tight between her cheeks and she knew their symmetry was appealing to Quint. She suddenly felt very horny and knew she wanted him. She hoped he felt the same, but there was only one way to find out. She slipped her thong down, gazing at him alluringly, and reclined on the stairs.

"I expect you have to get on to your next job after me," said Susan, gazing into his eyes.

"Actually, I don't," answered Quint, "you are my last today and I know exactly want I want to do with my spare time."

He leaned forward and kissed Susan's bottom cheek. She quivered with anticipation. He stripped his jeans off and hugged her from behind. She felt his growing cock pressing against her bottom.

He yanked his boxers off and threw them down the stairs. He hugged her again, his cock hard and bare against her. He pushed it between her thighs, just above her slipped-down thong. She loved the feel of his firm crotch against her, sensing his urgency.

"I want to kiss you while we make love," said Quint.

Susan quickly pulled her thong back up and rolled onto her back.

"Come on, then!" she told him, "Strip my panties off!"

Quint leaned forward and planted quick, gentle kisses around the hem of her thong and she trembled with joy. Then he played around the hem with the tip of his tongue. He looked warmly into her eyes. She knew what came next. He hooked a finger around the crotch of her panties and slipped them down until they disappeared over her feet. She loved that sensation of being unwrapped.

Quint descended slowly between Susan's thighs. His cock was flagpole-erect. She raised her legs high as he came closer, bracing her feet against the banisters. He produced a rubber from nowhere, the way a magician pulls a rabbit from a hat. He quickly put it on. He lubed his cock from the bottle that was standing on the stair and squirted the gel over his fingers. He pushed into her ass with two fingers right away. Quint's fingers went all the way in, slowly but firmly, until Susan felt his palm against her buttock. He pulled his hand out, added more lube and went in again. He was patient. He turned his hand the other way and pushed right in again, until she felt the flat of his hand on her other buttock. Then three fingers, massaging in and out until she was aching for his cock. Finally, she felt his helmet touch her hole. He hesitated as he gazed into her eyes, then filled her as he pushed in. She gasped softly.

"OK, darling?" Quint asked.

"Yes, yes," she replied, "I'm yours. Take me."

He started to pump her, slowly but firmly. She felt Quint's cock exploring her as he gripped her buttock in two handfuls. Her legs were high in the air as he went deeper and deeper, leaning forward to kiss her, open mouth to open mouth. Caressing her lips with his, turning from side to side, playing his tongue on hers. He was in her mouth and in her bottom. Quint's thrusts became more and more insistent.

She felt a firm hand on her right cheek with a push in to the left.

"Oh, Quint!" she exclaimed.

Then his fingers gripped her ass the other side as he pushed to the right.

"Quint! Cum while you're in me!" she screamed.

"Baby, I will!" he promised, looking deep into her eyes.

He shoved in hard and deep and fast. His balls were hitting her and they were tight. Susan caressed them with her fingertips, wanting to squeeze them like juicy lemons, but she stayed gentle as he approached his climax.

"Oh Susan!" Quint exclaimed.

"Fuck me, Quint! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she yelled, as she opened herself to him as much as she could.

"Susan! Susan! I'm coming baby!" he panted.

Susan gripped his thighs as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

"Quint! Quint!" she screamed.

She came in bursts on her tummy while he pushed his cock right in and released his cream.

"Susan! Susan! My love!" Quint shouted as he came, his cock pulsing inside her.

He hugged her tight, still with his cock in her to the hilt. She sighed, looking into his eyes and kissing him. She was all sticky but he didn't mind. This was the most wonderful thing that had ever happened to her.

They cuddled a while longer before Quint started to doze right there on the stairs. When she was sure Quint was asleep, Susan moved gently away so his cock dropped out of her and she tiptoed up the stairs.

He fits one in the garden

Ten minutes later, Susan trotted back down the stairs.

"Oh, Quint!" she said, waking him with a come-hither look as she rubbed his shoulder.

Quint smiled and stroked her hair over her ear, the way a cat lover stroked their beloved pet. She had changed into a pleated sport skirt and crop-top. She took his hand lightly in her own, drawing him towards her as he stood. She led him towards the garden.

"The bluebells are lovely at this time of year, aren't they?" she inquired, placing her palms on her bottom cheeks.

Quint had to agree, but he was already getting excited again at the sight of Susan's sunlit ass.

"It's lovely to hear the chorus of birds tweeting. It's better without these, don't you agree?" said Susan, quickly dropping her panties and skirt and flipping them away with her toes.

With that, she turned to face him, gazing into his eyes a little shyly, saying, "No one can see us. The neighbours are out at this time of day."

By this time, Quint's cock was trying to rip its way out of his jeans. He followed Susan into the pretty, fresh flowers, tickling her bottom crack with his fingertips as they walked. He wanted to be inside her again.

Susan felt Quint's fingers hook her sports bra straps on both sides before sliding her bra over her smooth body to the ground. She flipped it away to somewhere amongst the bluebells. Susan and Quint were now completely nude.

It was sunny and warm and they felt the glow of the sun on their bare skin. Susan opened her legs invitingly and Quint knelt between on the green leaves. His cock was firm and long. She fondled the end and gently pulled his foreskin back. She ticked his swollen purple helmet with her fingertips.

He put his hands on her calves, raising her feet high in the air. He pushed into her hole, looking straight into her eyes.

"Oh Quint, you feel even bigger than last time!" she exclaimed.

Quint filled her and fucked her. Susan felt the flowers against her nude bottom, caressing her with their petals and fronds with each of Quint's thrusts. She giggled as she felt buttercups tickling her between her bottom cheeks. She was in the moment, with no thought for anything else. Quint was loving and gentle, stroking her hair and running his fingers over her thighs as he shared her body.

As Quint came, so did Susan, arching her back. Quint pulled her to him by her ass cheeks.

Afterwards, they laid down on their backs, holding hands. They turned to face each other and kissed. Then they went back inside.

He fits one in the bedroom

Susan made coffee. As they drank from Susan's floral cups, Quint turned to Susan. She was popping a chocolate stick between her red lips and fluttering her eyes at Quint.

"You know what really gets me hot, Susan?" he asked.

Susan looked at him inquiringly. "Pray tell me, lover."

"Cheerleaders," said Quint. "I would love to come off the pitch after scoring the winning goal and fuck a beautiful cheerleader."

This was music to Susan's ears. This had long been Susan's fantasy too, but of course with her on the receiving end.

"Just you wait there," said Susan, trotting up to the bedroom.

Five minutes later, she called to Quint, "Well come on then, Coach, what are you waiting for?"

She was lying on her side seductively, her pink panties slipped down and her hand resting invitingly on her left bum cheek.

"Oh, Coach, you're so hot! that was an incredible win!" she said admiringly.

Quint stripped all his clothes off and jumped on to the bed beside her. He rolled her on to her front, eyeing her pert bottom. He slipped both hands into her crack and parted her cheeks. Then his tongue was tickling her hole.

She gasped as he pushed the tip of his tongue inside her. The feel of him tonguing her as his nose touched her in her crack above was incredible.

"I saw you shaking that ass before play started today," said Quint, "you were driving me crazy."

"You deserve me after that match," said Susan, "so pull my panties all the way down and get inside me!"

Quint squirted lots of lube into Susan's crack from the bottle on the bedside table.

She felt his cock -- amazingly as rock-hard as before -- push deep inside her. She felt the press of his body on hers as he grabbed the tops of her thighs and started to pump her from the back. He pulled out and used his hands gently but firmly to spread her thighs really wide. The window was open and she felt cool air on her hungry hole. She loved the feeling of being exposed and vulnerable.

He was in her again, almost taking her by surprise. She loved feeling him enjoying her booty as he took control and humped her fast and hard.

She was pre-cumming on the white sheets already - screaming as he owned her completely. Her panties were tangled around one of her ankles. She pushed back on him. With each of his thrusts, she squeezed his cock with her ass.

His crotch was slapping her as he shoved hard into her, going as deep as he could.

"Give me it, Quint! Give me it!" she yelled.

With his tight balls pressing against her, he let out a shout of triumph. From somewhere, he came again. At that moment, Susan screamed into a sublime assgasm and released her own cream. Less than before but with incredible passion and delight.

Quint held her in his arms with his cock still deep inside her, hugging her tightly. Susan reached back and lightly caressed his thigh. He withdrew slowly and rolled over. They both needed to rest now. She patted Quint's bottom as though to tell him he had been naughty, but in a nice way. They glided into dreamland together.