TGirl4Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Releasing her cock, I turned her around and started kissing Almira's ass, my eyes grew wide, they were so close to utter perfection. The kissing gave way to tiny licks which soon centred on her anus, she gave a small gasp, moving one leg to allow access. I leant forward and prodded with my tongue, slowly she pushed back at me, her ass now pressing hard into my face. Oh, the joy of it. Her soft cheeks were against mine, the taste of lemon in my mouth as I strained to get my tongue in further, stimulating the network of nerve endings. Working her hole with my tongue, I continued flicking and probing. As much as I wanted to take her in the shower, it would be awkward whilst standing, so I moved back to her dick, now curving down and no doubt feeling somewhat left out. I soon revived its interest with kisses. Licking my lips, I slid them over the head of her dick, allowing it to grow whilst resting on my tongue, every twitch of her transmitted to my sensitive tongue. Soon, I tasted pre-cum oozing onto it, like the most exquisite ambrosia. She slid further into me, her shaft a solid presence as I began sucking on it. She filled my cheek, pressing firmly against the soft slick flesh as I swallowed the essence of her.

In a low murmur, she said,

"You feel so good, so soft and warm, I love the way you suck me."

Her hand was holding the back of my head, guiding the slow push and pull of her organ. I was in heaven sucking Almira's cock, I loved every second of it. My mouth starting to work harder now, head nodding up and down giving pleasure to the most beautiful Tgirl ever. I reached around once more, both hands holding her ass, pulling her close, pressing her cock even further into me. Six inches of her was trying to lodge in my throat and I was doing my best to accommodate her. The tempo of her thrusting increased, her cock forcing its way into my throat, pushing aside the welcoming tongue, battering the back of my throat into surrender.

No, I thought, this was too soon, I eased my head from her, kissing the tight balls which hung beneath the almost vertical rod that was her cock. She tried to spear my mouth, prodding my cheek with the impatient prong, wanting sexual release. I grasped it, pulling it down, only for the rigid member to slip from me, slapping her belly. I kissed along her shaft, working towards the tip, she was bending her knees wanting to bring the end of her cock into my mouth sooner. With her cock head approaching I pursed my lips, teeth closed behind them, she met this barrier sliding between my lips from side to side along a serried rank of enamel soldiers guarding a warm refuge against a blunt invader. Sliding into each pouched cheek, frustrated that I wasn't sucking her, she whimpered,

"Suck me, please suck me."

My only wish was for her to enjoy herself but felt that holding her back would make the experience all the better for the wait. But I relented, having toyed with her emotions long enough, I opened the portal of her desire. The lovely feeling of her sliding in, a solid homing muscle with only the thought of climax in its mushroomed head. As it entered my mouth, my tongue was stroking the underside, teasing it as she pulled out slightly so I could suck on her. Again I worshipped at the altar of this lovely TGirl, sucking and swirling my tongue around her cock head when she pulled almost out of me. She increased her pace, I sensed her approaching climax and wanted her to shoot her load in my mouth. I eased her out a little to get more suction, wanking her as she rose on tip toe, the exhilarating energy building inside her. With titanium knees soundlessly trembling, her breasts wobbling like jellies and face flushed, she gasped with an open mouth, expectant of orgasm.

"Oh, yes. . . yes. . . that's it . .suck me . . . make me cum for you, let me fill your mouth with my love juice."

My fingers felt a movement at the base of her cock, my lips felt the pressure of her climax as she spurted cum into my waiting mouth. I was entranced at this moment, the fountain of nectar had filled the small space around her cock, bathing both it and my tongue with a warm, salty, conclusion. Withdrawing her dick from me, through loving suction, she bent to kiss me. Her tongue slipped between my lips, checking my safe mouth held her recent deposit, almost by subconscious consent, we divided her liquid assets and swallowed her loss.

We both stood, breathing a little heavily, touching each other and kissing. She took the wash cloth, now it was my turn to get clean on the outside but my brain was still pretty dirty with lustful thoughts. Mirroring the way I had washed her earlier, she washed most of my body leaving the sensitive parts until now. The cloth was circling my nipples, again I was reminded why I had purchased this exquisite shemale. Her lips were demanding, breasts nudging against me, her diminished dick prodding against my thigh, I loved every second I was with her. Almira lowered her lips and kissed my nipples, bending to continue her journey towards my cock. Once as hard as iron whilst I had sucked and tasted her, lately it had given up hope and hung its head forlornly, gazing sightlessly at the water swirling down the plughole.

Her fingers stroked me until it was solid, lips kissing lightly along my dick. Then, with pursed wet lips she tenderly kissed the very tip of it, pre cum and saliva dripped down its length. Almira was brilliant, blowing air over the wet end of my cock letting it jump and jerk at her every whim, her tongue catching the eye as it as it dropped, only for it to nervously spasm up again, full of sensation. She covered the end, sucking hard on just that area, feeling the glans swell even bigger, wanting to fill her mouth, then relenting and moving away entirely. She sat back on her heels just watching, my cock nosed the air, seeming to sniff for her, nodding as if its one eye couldn't see her just inches away. Holding my cock head, she pulled down then slid her hand off sideways, my cock sprung back hard to whack my belly, I moaned for the lack of sucking that I craved. Again she held me but this time by the base, she pulled the skin forward and let go, again at the middle, she pulled and let go, each time sliding my foreskin over the glans but allowing it to retract by itself.

The level of stimulation was only being maintained and no more, the little tease was paying me back for earlier. I thrust forward towards her mouth but she dodged to one side, giggling. Again, I strove to make contact, until her mouth opened and I was able to slip in, almost un noticed as she held her lips wide open.

.

Even her open mouth was amazing, a wild tongue stroking under my dick, later swirling around my cock head, before it was slowly wrapped fully in her warm, wet mouth, to be sucked gently. I thrust in deeper, sliding over her tongue and further into her throat seeking the increased sensation I needed. I moaned as, with soft sensation, she hummed a lullaby, all around my cock. The vibrations of her throat on me did a lot of things but it was never going to drift off to sleep. It was a rampant beast out to cause distress to a young maiden. I was pushing my cock fully into that warm mouth, she took as much as she could, adding more suction as she did so. With heightened feeling it was no wonder I was panting, thrusting my whole body recklessly as I fucked her loving mouth. I cried out,

"I'm going to cum, suck me my darling, taste the love I've been saving for you."

She looked passionately into my eyes, I swear that even with a full mouth, she was smiling as she held the base of my cock. My stomach cramped, so raw were my nerve endings as they touched her tongue, I squirted my load, her mouth opened as I did so, leaving a coated tongue, and, as she drew me out, her chin and tits were sprayed copiously. I looked on wondering at just how much semen I had produced, having generously coated her face and breasts. She swallowed my load, putting out her tongue out and tasting me further as she drew the last drops from a depleted source.

I cleaned us both and then the shower glass, using an antibacterial spray as I have always done. Almira sought to take over from me but no, eventually I hope we can share household tasks but for now she is my guest. To be honest, I wouldn't normally shower with my guests or have sex with them but Almira isn't a slave, although bought and paid for, she is a sex partner and like any relationship, we will work things out together.

She watched as I cooked my dinner, she of course doesn't eat but is able to cook and helped with straining vegetables and making a sauce. We discussed our interests and found we shared a similar taste in books and had a liking for long walks. Of course all this was programmed into her 'machine intelligence' but it was a foundation to build on and kept us talking until quite late.

At bedtime, I showed which of the various closets and drawers were hers. There were night clothes and various items of day wear and I gave her time to look through them. I got into bed and decided to let her suggest whether or not we made love. She came into the room wearing a diaphanous shortie nightie and climbed into bed and kissed me,

"I love you she murmured, if we sleep now, I know I will be at my best in the morning."

"You're the best at any time," I said "But it's me who needs to sleep, to be able to do my best for you in the morning."

Almira snuggled down clasping my bicep, her frothy, lacy garment tickling my arm as we drifted off to sleep. I worried how long she could go without charging but I supposed she would know, perhaps similar to hunger pains for us?

The birds were singing and the sun shining when I awoke, Almira was kissing me lightly on the eyelids, when they fluttered open she progressed to my lips. I've always been fully awake and alert from the moment my eyes are open and could really appreciate this coffee coloured, technological, marvel who, even now was sucking on my lower lip. She rose up on straight arms, my view down her gown was breath taking, pendant breasts with brown tipped nipples were still swinging gently with her change of position. I attempted to kiss those soft orbs but she slid away, down my body, her nightie bunched up, gathering at her arnpits as she kissed my belly, I could at least relieve her of that and drew the flimsy garment over her arms. She meanwhile had travelled down to awaken a sleepy thing resting on my thigh who still had his hood over his head.

Kisses to the top of its little head soon had him peering up to finally raise his head out of his hood fully, standing up firm and strong.

"How's my little soldier?" she said, "Are you ready for duty? It will soon be time for shooting practice and I have the very target in mind for you!"

She slid up my body, a sensuous movement that caused a tingle on my skin that increased several fold as she laid on her back, naked, on top of me. The valley of her ass was right over my cock, I held her breasts and turned us both on to our left side, still warm where she had slept. I stroked her hair and pushed her wavy locks over her shoulder so I could kiss the back of her neck. I continued down her back kissing each 'bone' of her spine until, toward the base, arranged each side were two delicious dimples just above the curve of her ass. I love these, one of the most erotic sights ever, I kissed each one several times, meanwhile my hands had a life of their own, feeling the smooth skin of her naked body, kneading her soft ass and, as if drawn by its beauty, I started kissing it lovingly. I paid homage to her cute anus, kissing that sweet treasure and feeling a smear of grease upon my lips where she had prepared herself for me.

Almira lay on her side as I circled my finger around that secret pucker, tickling and teasing until I slipped a finger into her. She sighed, moving slowly I eased it in and gave a gentle side to side movement until it was almost fully in, soon I could get an up and down movement going, stretching her ring enough to allow ingress of another digit. Her greased ass gave freedom of movement within her and soon I was easing those fingers apart to allow access for a third. Still easing in gently, I was conscious of not digging into her soft insides, sure that the nerve endings would be close to the surface. She moved slightly to align herself with my invading hand. Withdrawing, I soon replaced them with the tip of my cock, the feeling was gorgeous, I was about to enter the girl of my dreams. I delighted in the hardness of my cock deep in the valley of those cheeks pushing against her puckered anus and slipping in like a thief in the night.

Gently, carefully I pushed into my love, exhilarating in the feel and sensation of her body wrapping itself around mine. This was a far better memory than the free rein I had allowed her at the factory. She was not a sex doll but an autonomously thinking individual and worthy of respect and love. Her free hand curved around behind her to rest on my ass and, I as I pushed in deeper, it pressed me in further still. I thrust myself in all the way, pushing a rigid tool as far as possible until I felt my balls touch against her ass. In slow motion I withdrew just a little, only to push back, whilst putting my free arm around her and fondling her breasts. Her nipples responded, hardening to my touch, I kissed her neck and nibbled softly on her ear lobe. God, I was in heaven, just caressing her almost seemed to be enough but a thick piece of me buried deep in her ass thought otherwise and started sliding back and forth. The tingling sensation of my cock was flooding my brain, it was so good I had to slow down, trying to delay an almost spontaneous orgasm. I swirled my fingers around her beautiful breasts, teasing proud nipples and concentrating wholly on her feelings, kissing and stroking her body desperately trying to diminish the wonderful feeling in mine.

She moaned softly as I caressed her, I withdrew almost completely from her ass to then slide in deeper through that ring of muscle, once more I was fully home, sheathed within her body. A small sigh arose from her as we got as close as any two people could get. Then I started longer strokes pistoning to and fro within her tight ass, falling into a rhythm, each trying to give the other more feeling, rising to a crescendo of love. Amira was so gorgeous I didn't last very long and reached a peak quite quickly, slamming into her as my climax built, holding her shoulders and forcing myself deeper and deeper still, until with a cry I orgasmed. A buzz, like static, ran through me as I shot load after load deep inside her, my whole body jerking and squeezing the semen from me, in an explosion of cum. I shuddered and slumped over her, feeling the grip of her ass, then it relaxed, a peristaltic wave, gently welcoming me to my new home.

Almira turned and kissed me, I felt sorry that she hadn't yet cum. I kissed her lovely breasts, teasing her nipples making them fill and stand out, her areoles a firm brown platform for those perky pinnacles. Holding her dick, I fondled and stroked it, bending to cover its length with kisses. She put her hand on my ass, sliding over the cheeks and lightly tracing the cleft as she encouraged me to lie on my side, lifting my upper thigh higher and thereby exposing my sphincter to her gaze. She kissed my firm cheeks and stroked me, her tongue came into play, tracing wet trails which centred on my anus. More wet, cold feeling ensued and I realised she had put some grease on me, a finger pushed to enter my ass, easing its way in. Soon it had brought a friend, both of them twisting and jostling, making space for another to join them, it seemed like they were having a party. I could feel her breath as she continued to kiss my ass cheeks, the digital age was definitely with me as her fingers continued sliding smoothly in and out. The pressure then moved upwards, easing the muscular ring, freeing more room to invade me further, coaxing me to relax as more grease was applied.

A soft blunt finger, no, the tip of her cock probed there, pushing its way in, blundering to one side before sliding centrally. I moved slightly to allow better ingress as she thrust slowly, deeper into soft tissue, opening up the path to her sexual fulfilment. More pressure and she was fully in, her belly and thighs cupping my ass, her balls touching me, but best of all, a thick cock deep inside me. Her hand slid around me to hold my depleted dick, gently squeezing it and generally making it feel good. She moved on to my nipple, finger lightly tracing round and tweaking to arouse it.

Meanwhile she had slipped a little way out of me, I felt a sudden loss but tried to relax as her weight lifted from me, only too ready to welcome its return. A strong push and again she was squashing my ass cheeks, her balls banged against me only to recede again. Further out this time, I could feel she had withdrawn much more, then the 'stuffed' feeling as her rigid cock pressed into me again. Such a full feeling, a tingle almost, as nerve endings started sending messages to my brain, again she pulled outwards to thrust back harder this time, her balls slapping my ass.

Almira had picked up the tempo, smoothly shafting me, her mushroomed cock head acting on both of us, increasing sensation two fold. I was enjoying this, my perfect lover in every way, who even now was increasing her thrusts, forcing her cock deeper in search of that elusive orgasmic peak. It was building within her, short gasps as she drove forward, striving to get more sensation from the smooth walls of my ass. I got increased pleasure as she brought us to the brink in the pursuit of her own release.

Slamming harder now, she was like one possessed, her balls were banging my ass more frantically until she shoved deep into me, then stopped, striving to push in even further whilst she climaxed. Hot spurts of her cum fountained within me, a large deposit in the vault of our love.

She was breathing fast and it was some while before she withdrew. Now, just a softened shadow of the former rampant beast, her dick slid from my ass amidst a flow of sticky cum.

We kissed, she was so wonderful, my heart was smitten by this gorgeous TGirl, a timeless beauty and one that was impervious to the inevitable process of time.

12