Thaddeus Black & Tibbs

Story Info
A good gangbanging with a BBW slut.
3.2k words
24.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,237 Followers

Thaddeus Black was listening to Earth, Wind and Fire while he drove. He slowed toward a red light but didn't stop nodding his head to the R&B music while watching the flow of traffic ahead. The red light became green and he turned left into a boulevard that was Amsterdam Heights.

Amsterdam Heights was a conglomerate of 80's style deco apartment complexes populated by mostly yuppie middle-class dwellers. It harbored folks who deemed themselves vogue-rich in the city. Once it was a thriving Mecca for gay couples, plenty of whom had relocated during the foreclosure aftermath when Wall Street buckled during the Bush administration. A lot of families have moved in, making it more a family-domesticated neighborhood with less population of singles.

It was a phone call Thaddeus made in the morning that led him here, where his friend said he would be. Thaddeus knew no one in the Heights, but his friend knew plenty of people in and around the city. Majority of them women. Yuppie, sex-starved women.

Thaddeus circumvented a children's park before finding the apartment building he was looking for. He checked to make sure he had the right building number before driving down the street, almost a block to find a suitable parking space for his Coupe DeVille. Thaddeus dialed his friend's number as he walked back toward the building.

"Yo man, you here already?" his friend asked him.

"Yeah, I'm at the building. What floor do you want me to get off at?"

"Third. Apartment twenty-five."

"Got it." Thaddeus ended the call as he entered the building's lobby.

The elevator deposited him on the third floor and soon he was pressing the door bell with the right apartment number. He heard a voice holler from behind the door seconds before it came two inches open, held back by a chain latch. A familiar face appraised him, smiling. Thaddeus smiled back at his friend.

"Heya, Thad! How's it hanging?"

"Always little to the left, Tibbs. You going to let me in or what?"

Tibbs undid the latch and let his friend into the apartment. Tibbs wore boxer shorts and nothing else. He shook Thaddeus's hand as he led the way into the apartment's living room.

A thickset woman lay curled on a sofa. She wore a silk kimono gown with the top revealing the outline of her breasts; her appreciative right thigh was in full display. Thaddeus's eyes washed over her and could tell she wore nothing underneath her gown. Tibbs introduced her as Beth—this was her apartment. Beth ran her eyes over Thaddeus as she shook his hand. She was a big-looking woman. Her pale complexion complimented her chubby feature; her hair was shoulder-length brown. Her thighs looked like pillow cushions one could use to recline on.

Thaddeus sat across from her while his friend slipped away to the kitchen to fetch him something to drink. Thaddeus planted his fedora on his knee while replaying the Earth, Wind and Fire song he'd been listening to in his head. Beth was watching a porn flick on the flat-screen TV. She turned her attention to Thaddeus.

"You're a friend of Tibbs?" she asked.

"Old friends, yes," Thaddeus answered. "Hope he ain't giving you any trouble."

She chuckled. "On the contrary, he's such a bad boy. He's been taking care of me since I moved in here."

Tibbs returned with a Coors Lite for his friend. Beth made room for him to crash beside her and stretched her legs across his lap; her kimono gown parted further to give Thaddeus an appreciative eyeful of her pendulum tits.

Tibbs palmed her thigh like it was his favorite pillow.

"So how you been holding up?" asked Tibbs.

"Ain't seen yours ass in weeks. Connie holding you hostage or what?"

"You've no idea. She gets on my nerves sometimes," said Thaddeus after sipping his beer. "But she's a lot more than just that. I've got to work hard at making her happy or else, I'm not ever going to be."

"I can dig that. Just like Beth here. I walk out that door more than a minute, next thing she's calling the cops on my ass. She don't even want me heading home to get a new change of clothes, fears my ass won't be back no more."

Beth crackled at the same time slapped his arm. "That's not true, and you know it. What's the point of you going home? With me you really don't need clothes. Unless you've got some bitch waiting at your place."

Tibbs laughed and turned to Thaddeus. "You see what I have to deal with here? All these accusations like I'm a bad guy on CSI."

"If this was CSI, I'd have you locked up already," Beth quipped.

They both laughed. Tibbs slipped his hand into her gown to cup one of her tits. Beth cooed at the same time wiggled her body excitedly against him. She looked at Thaddeus and blushed as if remembering they weren't alone. She tried to brush Tibbs's hand away. He read her mind but still kept at what he was doing.

"No need for you covering yourself up for my pal here, babe. Thaddeus loves the ladies too. You're looking at a certified pussy hound."

Beth gave him a shocked look. "Tibbs, watch your mouth!" she looked at Thaddeus. "Is what he said true?"

"You believe anything he says, next thing you'd believe him telling you he's an astronaut. I'm no hound, but I do get kinky whenever I want. Who wouldn't." Thaddeus turned his attention to Tibbs. "Reason I'm here is to let you know I'm going to be out of communication for a while."

"What you mean?" his hand was tweaking Beth's tits while listening to him.

"I've got some serious work coming up and it's going to take me out of the country."

"Out of state, or are we talking out of the country for real?"

"Out the country was what I said. I'm traveling to Nigeria a couple of weeks from now."

"Nigeria? That's over in Africa, right?"

"Glad you remember your Geography. Yeah, that's it."

"The hell are you going to do there?"

"What sort of work do you do, Thaddeus?" Beth interrupted. She was rubbing Tibbs's arm back and forth, enjoying what his hand was doing to her tits.

"I'm a private investigator," Thaddeus answered. "I've been given an assignment that's taking me out of the country. I won't be back for maybe a month or less."

"Man, for whatever's taking your ass out the country, whoever's sending you better settle you big when get back," said Tibbs.

"The trip's worth it," said Thaddeus.

"How're you going to keep in touch?"

"You've got my email, haven't you? Pen me something whenever you can, if ever you will. I'll see if I can ring you up whenever I can, if I hit a snag or something. I'm going to leave you with a spare key to my pad, so maybe you can check on it while I'm away. I've got a cleaning lady who'll be dropping by to clean the place up. Just want you to make sure nothing stays missing."

"How long you got until you split?"

"Three weeks from now," Thaddeus sipped his beer.

"Constance know about it? How did she take it? I'll bet she didn't like it."

"You said it," Thaddeus shrugged. "Not good anyway, but it ain't her call. She seriously wants us to get hitched."

"Yeah, you told me that already. Well, I'm going to miss your black ass while you're away."

"No, you're not. You've got Beth here to look after you. Or rather, you look after her. Am I wrong, Beth?"

"Well, I can't vouch for Tibbs. Like I said, he's always itching to leave me to be someplace else."

Tibbs turned to her. "Come on, babe. You know it's you I've got on mind." He kissed her. Her hand continued to play with her tits. "Besides, you know a man's got to be a man every chance he gets."

Tibbs tickled her and got her laughing. Beth struggled to fend him off and had to sit up when she couldn't. Thaddeus drank his beer while watching them play; he couldn't suppress the distinct stirring he felt within his pants.

Beth slid one arm behind Tibbs's shoulder and pulled him closer. She sucked on his lips while her free hand rummaged inside his boxer shorts. Tibbs's hand was still squeezing her big pair of breasts. Beth's gown came loose and Thaddeus's prick shot up like a tent pole at the exposed view of her nakedness. Her body was thick and sagging; she bore prominent stretch marks around her waistline which blended just right with her skin. Tibbs's hand slipped toward her hairy crotch and Beth moaned as his fingers played with her erogenous zone.

Beth pulled her lips off him, sighing. She blushed once again as she remembered Thaddeus was in the room with them. "Tibbs, cut it out. Don't you think we're been a bit outrageous," she chuckled at Tibbs at the same time nodded her head at Thaddeus. "We should take it into the bedroom."

Tibbs laughed. "Look who's talking. Ain't you the one always suggesting I share you with a friend of mine? I know Thaddeus here wouldn't mind." He turned to his friend. "What about it, Thad? You up for some big bitch pussy? Beth here sure won't mind."

"She ever done a threesome before?" asked Thaddeus.

Beth thought for a second. "Like Tibbs said, I've always wanted to do a threesome. But with the right guy involved. I guess I wouldn't mind."

"Damn right you won't mind," Tibbs crackled. "Thad here sure would love to taste you. And he's clean like me, so you needn't worry about catching nothing. Come on, let's take it in the bedroom. Thad, you coming, ain't you?"

"Yeah, yeah, hold your horses. I'll be over once I'm done with this beer."

Tibbs helped Beth to her feet and feeling emboldened let her gown slip from her arms to the ground. Tibbs slapped her extra-large butt as they went in the direction of the bedroom. Thaddeus heard their laughter issuing from the bedroom while he patiently drank his beer. When he felt he'd drunk enough, he set the beer can on the table and rose to his feet. He laid his hat on the couch beside his jacket. The sound of Beth's whimpering moans traveled from the bedroom as he loosened his tie, followed by his shirt buttons. Thaddeus slipped his feet off his shoes followed by his pants. He laid his clothes beside his jacket before going to search for the bedroom.

The apartment was big and expensive. There were two spare bedrooms, but the third where Beth and Tibbs were inside playing was the biggest. The door stood ajar; Thaddeus left it that way as he entered.

Tibbs and Beth were on their knees facing each other on the bed kissing like lovers. Tibbs had his hand probing her crotch while Beth, not wanting to be outdone, stroked his erect member. Tibbs held one of her large tits to his face and sucked on it.

Thaddeus got on the bed and came at her behind. He pushed her hair aside and she moaned softly as he kissed the tip of her shoulder then the curve of her neck. His hand caressed her fleshy butt before slipping his fingers between her ass crack. Beth groaned as Thaddeus's fingers probed her interior. She shoved her butt back at him; Thaddeus pumped his hand, making her butt cheeks throb like filled water balloons. Thaddeus took back his hand and licked her creamy juice off his fingers.

"Wetter than a rainy day," he remarked.

They fell into their individual positions in perfect synchronicity like athletes already conversant with where to place themselves. Tibbs lay on his back and Beth sucked his cock while Thaddeus forced her ass cheeks as wide apart as he could and burrowed his face between her ass crack. He thrust his tongue deep inside her anal pore. Beth pumped her butt back at him; she exhaled intermittent moans even as she continued pumping her mouth up and down Tibbs's cock. Thaddeus pulled his face up and panted to catch his breath back. He pumped two fingers inside her cunt while still managing to push her ass cheeks apart with the other hand.

"How's her pussy taste like, Thad?" Tibbs asked him.

"Feels good from over here," Thaddeus answered. He stood up and slapped her butt cheeks. "Though something's missing."

Thaddeus slapped his prick against her butt cheeks, staining her pale flesh with his pre-cum.

Beth stroked Tibbs's cock, her face resting on his abdomen and shut her eyes and gave a soothing 'Aaahhhh', as Thaddeus invaded her pussy. She swirled her tongue around her lover's foreskin and tried not to bite down on his organ as Thaddeus filled her cunt with more inches of his prick. It got too much for her to contain herself and she released her mouth from Tibbs's cock and wailed persistently.

"Ahh shit, that's filling me up!" she cried.

Tibbs pressed her head downward to resume swallowing him. She took a mouthful of his dick and kept making throaty groans as Thaddeus fucked her from behind. Thaddeus fucked her with a steady slow pace, gradually working his way harder and faster. He admired the sight of Beth's butt cheeks bouncing backward each time he drove into her. He slapped her butt repeatedly, to which she responded with repeated high-pitched cries.

Thaddeus pulled out of her and Tibbs stood up, deciding it was his turn.

Beth positioned herself on her back with Thaddeus holding her legs open for Tibbs to slide his dick between her cunt's fleshy folds. She held up the folds of her gut to watch her lover's cock sink in and pull out of her.

"Her pussy feels a lot softer now," Tibbs groaned. "Damn! Feels real good too."

Tibbs spared her pussy no mercy. He shoved his member deep into her in rapid thrusts, loving Beth's responding cries. Thaddeus held up one of her legs and shoved his cock at her face. Beth was whimpering frantically, her features curled into a hurting grimace, but managed to roll her lips around his prick's head. She let go seconds later, unable to stem her hollering from Tibbs's cock pounding her hard. Her body gave an impressive shudder as she experienced an orgasm. Still Tibbs remained glued on top of her, burying his cock deep inside her. Her legs encircled his backside and he pressed his weight against her tits. His cock was practically swimming in her river of oozing cum.

Tibbs pulled out of her minutes later; Beth didn't appear to like it. She grabbed at his prick and pumped it hard for him.

"Oh no, you don't," she moaned. "Gimme you dick. I want your dick in me!"

Her hips pushed against him as Tibbs's cock returned inside her; she gripped his arms and thrust her pelvis toward him. Thaddeus bent between them to bite her tits. He squeezed them in both hands and rubbed her hardened nipples against his face.

Tibbs was fucking her so hard he barely noticed it when he felt a tightening rush happen from within his balls, speeding like a bullet train toward the tip of his cock. He was groaning seconds later and every inch of his body tensed as he flooded her cunt with his ejaculate. Tibbs remained on top of her feeling himself gradually deflate before withdrawing from her. His prick and much of his crotch was stained with cum as he pulled away from Beth's open legs, crackling with laughter.

Thaddeus allowed Beth some seconds to recover before pulling her toward him. Beth came on her knees and he positioned her by the bed's edge with her butt sticking over it. Thaddeus stood behind her, balanced himself with one foot on the bed and shoved the head of his dick between her pussy folds. Beth grasped the bed sheets. She shook as Thaddeus pounded her doggy style. Thaddeus grabbed her thick waistline and fought to maintain control of her body movement. He planted his other feet on the bed and leaned over on top of her while still pressing his dick inside her cunt. It was hard work getting past the thick flesh of her butt, but he knew he was giving her the business from the way she moaned back at him.

Tibbs left the room and returned minutes later holding a glass of water in his hand. His prick hung flaccid between his legs like a neglected appendage.

"You enjoying yourself, babe?" Tibbs asked her.

"Hell yeah, she is," Thaddeus groaned; his face dripped with sweat. "Tight pussy she's got here."

Beth's feature was locked in a grimace of pain mixed with ecstasy. She wanted to say something, but a jumbled cry was what rolled from her mouth. She laid flat on her face with her big butt sticking upward. Sweat from Thaddeus's face splattered on her backside while he grunted from his repeated thrusts.

Beth climaxed a second time in a roaring fit.

"Awwhhh shit, I can't believe it! I'm cumming again . . . I'M CUMMING AGAIN!"

Thaddeus too felt his body tense up as his hips worked his dick harder inside her pussy. He almost fell off the bed when he spurted his cum load inside her.

Thaddeus dismounted her gently like he would a stallion and fell on his back catching his breath. He ran a finger across his brow, wiping thick trails of sweat. Beth turned on her side to cuddle against him; her pussy dripped with both men's combined cum. Her hand felt for his cock, now resembling a deflated tube coated with her cum juice. Beth rolled downward on the bed till her face pressed against his abdomen. She licked his crotch and stopped her lips at his prick. Thaddeus stroked her hair while she went on cleaning his cock. Tibbs came and sat on the bed's edge and caressed her buttocks.

"I ought to cut a large chunk of your ass and cook it for breakfast and dinner," he remarked.

Beth turned to look at him and burst into laughter. She shook her butt at him. "You're going to need a big knife and a skillet for it."

"That and some baking powder," Thaddeus chipped in.

Beth got up and went to clean herself in the bathroom; Thaddeus and Tibbs followed later. She went to the living room and wore back her kimono then went into the kitchen and made them a sandwich. The men got some strength back in them to have another round with her. Beth was ever so glad to oblige.

An hour later, Thaddeus gave his friend the spare key to his apartment before returning to the living room to wear back his clothes—he had things to take care of back at his office.

Tibbs told him to drop by anytime. Beth gave him her business card that carried her phone number.

"Call anytime," she told him. "If you're lonely and want some company."

Thaddeus thought he'd definitely love to experience her company again. Hopefully alone without Tibbs. He put on his hat and said goodbye to them before letting himself out of the apartment.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Camping on the Darkside Ch. 01 He watches as his wife & daughter become addicted to BBC.in Interracial Love
Black Poker Party Husband watches helplessly as wife is blacked.in Interracial Love
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
Crazy for BBC (Big Black Cock) Ch. 01 Blonde wife's journey to becoming a BBC slut.in Interracial Love
More Stories