Thai Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TJA
TJA
326 Followers

This caught his attention as a not so well hidden smirk came across his face.

'OK!' He said, 'But only if Heather and Jenny give me their swimsuits and walk naked back to the hotel when we leave.'

Jenny and Heather looked at each other for a few seconds then nodded to each other before turning to Martin and promising that they would agree to his terms.

Martin stood up and looked all around to check that it was still just our little group, then slowly pulled his swim shorts down over his erection and let them drop to the floor. The two Thai girls gave a little clap and he then sat back down on his beach towel. Jenny told him how wonderful he was and gave his dick a few long strokes with her dainty little hand saying that she wanted to be sure that he was fully hard before the judging could begin.

'Judging…….. What judging?' I said.

Jenny said that the girls were to decide who had the best penis as she and Heather stood up next to the girls from the hotel in a line. Martin and I looked at each other and laughed when he said that it was always the girls calling us blokes perverts.

'They're much worse!' we said in unison as we lay there the subject of our little panel of judges whom for the first time in ages were speechless.

The girls got into a huddle and in doing so gave us both a magnificent view of a Thai girls pussy. She stood a few feet away but higher on the sand drift with her feet several inches apart and her torso leaning forward into the huddle. Martin and I also both noticed a glistening of woman juice on her lips and inner thigh as when I looked at him he mouthed to me, 'SHE IS WET!' As they continued their discussion and threw Martin the suntan lotion suggesting he be sure as not to burn as he too had a very white groin. He squeezed a load into his had and started to rub it into himself but stopped suddenly when the girls said that there was a problem and that he had given them an idea.

'We have decided that we cannot decide which of you has the bigger penis and as such have a way to see who wins.'

Jenny said like she was stood in court giving judgement on a couple of bank robbers.

'The winner will be the one to squirt the most come by wanking for us!'

Martin and I looked at each other with a little horror in our eyes then we smiled. Martin took a hold of his cock and I decided that I too would partake as it was probably the only way this erection would go down. My dick so pumped up that as I touched it I knew that this wank would be a special one. I was about to start when Martin said, 'Before we start though I want the swimsuits I earnt earlier.'

Jenny and Heather were obviously desperate to see us come as they both stripped off in seconds to reveal themselves to us. My wife keeps her red pubes trimmed right back on holiday so that she can wear a thong bikini whilst Jenny had a full mound of thick black pubes enhanced by the whiteness of her groin. I began stroking myself whilst taking in the four naked women in front of me as all four watched intently as we stroked our hard dicks just for them. The to Thai girls started rubbing at their pussies and squatted slightly to give us both a nice view of their cunts. After a minute or so Heather moved in close followed by the others who watched our hands bringing our dicks to orgasm. One of the Thai girls stood over my head with a foot each side of my head then pulled her pussy wide open with one hand and inserted two fingers from the other giving me a great XXX view. I was very close and said as such out loud. All four girls moved to within inches of my cock-head, two either side of me and I then let go. Two huge strings of come shot out of me, a large dollop landed on my shoulder the other laying a long string across my belly. I oozed a load more come that simply ran down my hand before I went limp and closed my eyes completely satisfied. Martin then called that he too was coming and the girls jumped over to watch him come. I just lay there as I heard him grunting as he too shot his load.

I don't know how long it was but after a short while Jenny announced a draw as we were both so marvellous and 'studly'. I got up and went into the sea to wash the come from my body as well as all the sand that must have been kicked over me as the girls moved to watch martin come. I swam about for a good ten minutes and was joined by Martin who told me how odd he felt wanking for a crowd but loved it all the same. I told him how it was a first for me also and that it felt good seeing the lustful looks on the girls faces as they watched. We also discussed how submissive we had been in the girls grasp and how at home we were both normally far more dominant. Our conversation was broken when the two Thai girls swam over to say farewell as they were now on holiday until the new season and that they hoped we would return next year. Despite having wanked in front of each other they simply shook our hands and swam off.

'Right then,' he announced, 'let's take our naked girls back to the hotel and be sure that they get seen!'

We swam back to shore and with the girls collected our stuff together. Martin and I dressed but didn't let the girls who didn't complain but just said that they weren't going to help with beach bags and towels.

Our wives strode confidently out ahead of us, their cute arses swaying as we absorbed their every move together with our surroundings in the hope that they would be caught. We made it into the hotel and through the lobby without being seen but as we passed the bar area we saw Ray, Megan and Tsau who almost dropped his tray. The girls played to their mini audience with a twirl and a bow before sitting at their table and ordering a couple of cocktails.

'You don't mind us being naked do you Tsau?' they asked but he said that guests could go nude if they wanted and in summer many did.

Martin and I took all our gear back to our chalets and returned to hear the girls telling Ray and Megan what had happened at the beach.

'It's a shame you weren't there Ray,' Heather said. 'It would have been nice to see you wanking your monster willy.'

We had something light to eat then spent the rest of the afternoon chatting about our best and worse sexual experiences. Unfortunately for Ray it turned out that he had been having erection problems that he had got over using Viagra but the 20 pills he brought with him he had used up already. Megan's pussy must have been sore!

That evening we spent packing and went for a walk on the beach to watch the sun go down across the ocean before going to sleep. At breakfast we all agreed to meet for a swim before we left at noon and since none of us wanted to have wet clothes to take home we would all skinny dip. As we swam I noticed that Megan had a piercing in her labia with a silver ring which she said was a birthday present from Ray. We all asked her and Ray if it was good for sex and they agreed it was, the only downside for Megan was that it sometimes caught on her underwear so she stopped wearing panties. Before we got out of the water Megan sat on the side of the pool and opened her legs as wide as they would go and invited us to get a closer look. This of cause caused Martin and I to get very stiff dicks which Megan insisted on getting a look at. We then decided the best way to lose them would be to take our wives back to our rooms for a final fuck in Thailand. On the bus to the airport we all agreed to book next year to meet up again.

TJA
TJA
326 Followers
12