Thai, Hawaiian & Chinese Flowers

Story Info
Many fragrant surprises at girlfriend's party.
2.9k words
3.79
31.4k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never envisioned that a birthday party for someone else would bring so many surprises for me. But on the occasion of my girlfriends birthday, my wildest sensual dreams (and scenes I had never dreamed) became a reality.

For a few days I had been busy, preparing for her party. It was not a total surprise- I needed her help with inviting some of the guests, but details of it were unknow (and probably totally unexpected) by her. Keeping my preparations secret from her was not difficult. Her name, Lamai, Thai for "soft," said everything about her. Gentle, physically and emotionally, we shared life and joys regularly together and she was free of suspicions or prying of any sort. What she probably envisioned was a lively, but normal evening of good food, surrounded by friends and loved ones.

I had opted for a flower and herb theme for the party, partially because it was exciting to slowly fill the house with plants the couple of days before the event, but also knowing that with all of her female friends and acquaintances in attendance, the plants would be a hit and well appreciated. Each guest would also be required to take a plant home with them to nurture. The house began to fill and mingle all the fragrances over the coming days.

The party began with good humor and joy all around. She was ecstatic over the abundance of specimens and, obviously, the incredible scents that were pervading all the rooms. The bathroom was pervasive with the scent of jasmine. The master bedroom was a heaven of lavender and roses which wafted to ones nostrils before they even reached the door. Plumerias were strewn heavily around the pool and deck. Laughter rang from the very beginning of the festive, intimate gathering as the food, scents, surprises and company were enjoyed.

Her closest friends arrived, with compliments to my party-making skills. They always flirted with me quite a bit, and neither my girlfriend or I minded as it was typically in good fun.

As the party progressed the crowd grew more eclectic and decidedly looser. My own girlfriend, highly sensuous in nature, but quite private, even surprised me by her behavior a bit- sitting on her girlfriends lap and letting her hand rest on their breasts. Her friends seem to be more aware of the effect of their girlish flirtations on me then she herself and I found myself at moments seeking out other company simply to avoid the nymph-ish sexualities they were getting deep into in their party state.

The beginning of the evenings turning point however involved none of them. It was a good moment to give her one of the gifts I had picked out for her which was tucked away in the master bedroom. Walking down the hallway I marveled on the powerful scent of the roses I had filled the room I would sleep tonight with her in. As I emerged with the present in hand, there was my personal trainer about to enter the bathroom. She was a phenomenal woman, Hawaiian and trained in yoga instruction, massage and physical training. My loyalty to my Thai girlfriend often was the only reminder I had to not continue our sessions in the bedroom. I knew her flexible and tight body would wrap exquisitely around my own, but the appropriate timing had never been possible.

However, now, here she stood. Seconds from my bedroom and dressed in a skirt so short I could immediately only envision running my hands up those smooth golden legs to her heavenly flower. She had always been a radiating beauty to me and I had considered that if it didnt work out between my gal and I, she would be a gorgeous treat of a companion.

She smiled flirtatiously at me and I felt my hard cock twitch with the thought of pressing her on the wall here and now.

"It smells amazing in here!" She exclaimed and leaned out to give me a hug. I knew that she rarely drank and tonight must have been one of the special occassions. As we hugged I felt her press firmly against me, my cock hard against her stomach and groin. She looked up and I could feel her breath on my face as well as smell a whiff of wine.

I released her gently and the bathroom door opened, now vacant for her use. From the hallway she could see the multitude of jasmine plants and gasped. I noted that she should choose one to take home. We moved into the bathroom to look at all of the jasmine beauties and she quickly decided on the plant she would take.

She reached over to close the door, quickly commenting for me to just wait as she would just go pee really quickly. As she lifted her summery skirt I tried but could not avoid looking. She slid her golden yellow panties to her knees , revealing her smooth golden slit with one tantalizing thin brunette landing strip that ran down to her crevice.

I didnt think that being in a closed space with my trainer peeing would lead to any interaction, but within minutes she was bent over the sink faucet and my fingers were deep inside her heavenly flower. I was throbbing now and torn with the idea of penetrating this women right at my girlfriends special party. What was bent over me was irrisistable to any man. Her silky and tousled brown locks rocked over her bare back as she bent over the sink and pressed into me. The scent wafting from between her legs drove me to decide I must either lean down and completely envelop her wet flower in my mouth, or to find out just how delicious of a home my cock would find between her legs.....

I chose both. She tasted like the heavenly flower she was. I filled her so beautifully that we both shuddered over the sink as I filled her with my juices and her wetness spread across her firm thighs...

The party progressed smoothly and late into the night. It was inevitable that my trainer and I would exchange deeply flirtatious glances through the evening, but we both respected the situation and were just grateful that we had a moment to experience each other. I wasnt about to create a situation of embarassment for my girlfriend at her party either, but she was also having her fill of male and female adoration all night and just blossoming with the attention.

By 1 am there were only a handful of guests left, including my girlfriends closest friends and my trainer. Hot tub therapy was unanimously agreed upon. The gals all began stripping to their bathing suits and underwear and it was a heavenly sight of nubile golden flesh baring itself and girlish affections with each other. I had seen my girlfriend interact affectionately with her best friends before, bu tonight the touchings between the gals seemed more sexually charged than usual. I thought maybe it was because they were half naked. We all settled into the hot tub and agreed it was the perfect remedy.

Within minutes, massages were initiated, with a few of the girls commenting on how good the water felt on their sore backs. I had my girlfriend propped on my lap and was rubbing her lower back. My cock went hard when I noticed my trainer pull one of my girlfriends friends on her lap and begin working her magic. My girlfriend pressed her bottom firmly against my cock and we all continued to laugh and joke.

I could not resist slipping my fingers inside of her at some point. She was in wondrous spirits, as often, but it was a joy to see her so happy, surrounded by friends and love. I was becoming distracted by the sight of her friends bodies moving around in the water- I always considered her friends ravishing beauties, as she was herself. The longer our relationship progressed, the more comfortable her friends became with me and their affections were shared.

Her pussy gripped around my finger as I slowly slid it in and out of her. We certainly thought we were being discreet until her friend commented on her "euphoric" expression. They began to tease her and I slid my finger out and hugged her closeto me. One of the gals swam over from the other side of the hot tub, commenting on our "good feeling" and how we should share it. She hugged Lamai tight, easing her off of my lap and into a straddle position on hers. Lamai thought this was hilarious and they all began laughing. To me, it began to look as an earnest seduction as her gal pals surrounded her in the hot tub and began physically teasing her, comparing their love for her to mine. At one point they had all picked her up and were standing in the tub and the sight of their panties and bathing suits riding into their tight round tushes made my cock twitch.

My trainer was by no means blind to the effect of all this womanly activity around me. She was one of the last partygoers hanging around, and would probably stay and sleep in our living room, as we had encouraged guests to do if they did not feel ok to get home. Sleeping stations were prepared everywhere.

My trainer herself seemed to be up to some mischief in her corner of the hot tub. She had come with one of her good friends- another masssesue and personal trainer who was Northern chinese in heritage. She was a young woman- quiet and completely erotic somehow. it seemed the eyes of every man at the party had grazed her body at some point. The two of them huddled in a corner of the hot tub and in retrospect,theres no doubt that they were busy massaging each others pussies as they watched the escalating female orgy occuring in the hot tub.

Things were actually getting a little nutty, but I didnt mind. Someone had cranked up the stereo a bit and the girls were singing and taking off their bikini tops. As they moved around the hot tub i could feel their little tushes and slender thighs rubbing against me. But the attention was all on Lamai, who by this time was also topless and at the mercy of her very horny friends.

I got out the tub at one point to go get a tray of refreshments and the gals had a laughing fit about the boner in my boxers. By the time I was done preparing drinks in the kitchen, the whole half nude entourage had moved to the living room. they sprawled all around the room , drying off and making themselves comfortable. Lamai's best friend in the whole pack was a gorgeous Thai beauty who at this moment entered the kitchen asking for lotion. Her panties were so wet I could make out the slit of her pussy and it felt inappropriate suddenly to be in the kitchen alone with her as all I wanted to do was slip her panties to her knees and suck on her pussy lips and then feel it tighten around my cock.

I let her know there was plenty of lotion in the bathroom and then realized it would be more host-like to just go get it for her. She followed me to the bathroom while the other girls spread out blankets and began to set up a movie to watch.

Not the bathroom again. I didnt want to be in such close quarters again tonight with such a tantalizing beauty if it was not Lamai. I knew too that although Lamai's friend loved and respected her, she was unable to not exude raw sensual appetite to any man she found attractive, and I knew that I was one. Lamai told her everything and there was no doubt she admired the passion Lamai and I shared.

I had several bottles of lotion and she set about smelling them to choose the best one, explaining it was for the massages my trainer had promised everyone. Along with the sultry chinese lass, my heavenly flower trainer had offered to rub down every girl now ready to sleep for the night.

Soon her sampling of the lotions included rubbing some on her skin, for full fragragnt effect. She put her arm in front of my nose several times for a second opinion and we sought the best combination of lotions for the event. As she messed around with the cremes I just drank in the smell of her damp body, the sight of her hard nipples poking out of her shirt and imagining the soft folds of her flower.

She rubbed some lotion in her hands and looked up at me and smiled and suddenly hugged me. Her hands went up my shirt and began spreading the lotion over my back while she pressed her body into me. This lasted for a few minutes and then she leaned up and kissed my cheek and left the bathroom with the bottles of lotion.

I stayed in there for a while. I was both immensely relaxed but also wound up with the thought of all these women in the house with these sensual hungers. By the time I walked into the living room, I was glad to see a calmer scene of bodies lounging around the couches and floor watching a movie.

I sat down next to Lamai, who was receiving a massage from my personal trainer. They were both relaxed and watching the movie. I took Lamai's other leg and bent it a little on my lap to also massage her. She was in heaven. Before us on the floor, the sultry Chinese lass was straddling Lamai's best friend and increasingly, the sight of her pantie clad bottom pressed into the other gals was mesmerizing. The massage was becoming increasingly vigorous, and with each move the Chinese gal's ass would bounce on the other girls bottom.

It was my trainers remark that nude massages are ultimately the best that changed the whole tone. It was as if the girls were just waiting for any cue to get naked. All of them removed their clothes while I was jokingly commanded to keep my boxers on. This pack of gals were in rare form and I was just glad to be a witness. Free spirits, all of them, but not typically as extraverted with their bodies.

I devoured Lamai with my eyes first. My trainer assisted her in pulling off what few garments she had on, before herself slipping out of her wet panties. I knew Lamai well and could tell from the look in her eyes that between her crotch was a moist tight heaven of arousal. As Lamai leaned back into the couch once again to resume her foot massage I noticed the other girls now, in all their nude glory.

The Chinese lass was bent over the gals body once again- her bare pussy lips slightly spreading with her movement. I wanted to get up off the couch and just fill her completely, her pink folds increasingly being shown to us as she leaned in to work the girls shoulders.

By this time Lamai was entirely aware of the effects of these sights on me. She took my hand and rested it on her crotch. My fingertips grazed her clit and slipped in and out teasingly. My personal trainer was no doubt in a state beyond the arousal we felt in the bathroom, with the combined effects of Lamai's beautiful form sprawled out naked before her, and my hard cock right on the other side. In one swift move she was straddling Lamai, and softly pressing her pussy against Lamai's.

Both of their heads leaned back and they began to grind a bit more, their breasts pushing against each others and their little tummies drumming back and forth. The scent of female arousal mingled in the air with all the flower fragrances and I realized I may need to give my own cock a little attention as the girls were so absorbed in one another.

I slid my boxers down and began rubbing myself, but it was only seconds before Lamai and my trainer noticed. As if they were of one mind for the moment, they released their position and both moved in to straddle me. On each thigh I felt a wet pussy softly moving back and forth. I reached both of my hands behind their bottoms and slid my fingers in. They moaned and grinded, leaning in to suck one anothers nipples and then begin teasing my cock with their tongues.

By this time, the girls on the floor were at it as well- a symphony of breasts on breasts and pussies sharing wetness and touch. Within moments we were all on the floor. Lamai's best friend rolled on top of me while Lamai was being fondled by the other girls. She slid her groin over mine and in one move I was thrust deep inside her- my cock engulfed by a heaven of tight wetness. She just clasped me and I throbbed inside of her and we lay still like this for a moment until the other girls noticed...