Thailand

Story Info
Chance meeting for slutty couple
637 words
3.08
18.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yvesmondog
yvesmondog
24 Followers

Thailand our favourite restaurant was packed.

Even as regular customers we only just managed a table.

You chatted with the older man behind us in the queue. We sat but he was told an hour wait.

"Join us," you said.

"Thank you." he said as he sat down.

We made our introductions.

Steve was in town alone on business. He had heard from friends about this place. We assured him it was everything they said and more.

We shared wine and ordered our food.

"I adore this place," you said. "The smells are truly erotic."

"I look forward to that," replied Steve.

"Breath it in boys," you responded provocatively.

You had whipped and sucked my cock all afternoon. So It was no surprise to me you squirmed in your seat. So obviously horny.

Steve saw it too.

You flirted and he was charming.

"What are you in town for tonight?" Steve asked.

"Just a meal out tonight but we enjoy Hellfire on a Friday," I told Steve.

"We also go to Recovery when we can," you added.

Steve said "I have heard of such places but never met anyone who new the first thing about where or how to get in."

"Hell tomorrow if your keen!" you said.

"And tonight? Heaven?" We laughed.

As our meal progressed you touched as you talked. Steve touched too and when you held hands as you joked you smiled directly at me knowing my pleasure.

Another bottle of wine.

You excused yourself from the table and kissed my cheek.

"Your girlfriend is lovely," he said.

"She is gorgeous," I agreed.

"Could I really come to Hell with u?"

"Sure, but tonight we take you to Shadows."

"Don't worry, its just a bar," I added.

On your return Steve says "Good to see you back." "I'm invited to Shadows tonight."

"Yes? Great we can slip in unnoticed like phantoms," you smiled.

I joked "Steve was envious of your goodbye peck."

"Then give me a hello kiss," you say. Your lips meet his. It's not a peck. I watch you swish your tongue through his mouth then break.

You kiss me too but your hand stays on his thigh.

We leave and wander towards Shadows.

Book shop first.

You hang with Steve in sex explicit book section. I give you space but can hear you animated chat and laughter.

We walk again.

Your arm around Steve. We hold hands.

We are very close.

As we wait for traffic lights to change you lean into him for another kiss. This time all tongue. You let my hand go to embrace him. We cross the road, you two wrapped together.

Shadows is busy so a short wait to get in.

No seats.

You search.

I go to the bar. Long wait now.

Finally I find you in dark back table. My voyeur eye notes your top is one, no two buttons undone.

We cheers and clink. In the dark under the table I can just make out your legs touching.

"Thank you darling," you say and kiss me.

I taste Steve's saliva.

You whisper "Steve has his hand very high on my leg. Near my cunt. Will I let him finger me?"

I nod yes. You smile. "Actually he already is."

You turn to Steve push your body towards him and give him a kiss.

"Another drink," you demand.

Steve goes to the bar.

You guide my hand to your hot wet cunt. It's saturated and sloppy open.

"Feels like you've been fucked." I say

"Very excited!" you respond.

Steve returns so we clink and drink again.

You take his hand kiss his fingers then offer his hand to me. I smell your cunt juice and breath in deeply.

He runs his cunt finger across my lips.

"Tastes like slut," you say.

We clink glasses.

yvesmondog
yvesmondog
24 Followers