Thailand is Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the sound of the two women's soft cries I began to hear raindrops falling on the patio outside. Now mixed with the sweet musky scent of Jaeng's pussy was the smell of rain in the air. It seemed to me that both our lovemaking and the gentle rain outside were part of the same process, a natural enrichment by which our world is made a better place.

Just as I felt my semen rise and begin to flood into Sunee, I could now hear both women gasping as they reached the summit of pleasure. Why shouldn't we all climax together? I thought. Everything is so effortless and perfect here. For not the first time came the morbid thought that my entire experience here was not real; that I was perhaps dreaming, and my mind had constructed its own wet dream: a Thailand of gentle rain, delectable food, and enchanting creatures like Jaeng and Sunee.

In everything they did, the two girls had a passion for cleanliness. When we had finished, both dismounted me. Sunee lay on her back, motioning for me to straddle her chest. I did so, and she took my softening cock into her mouth to bathe it thoroughly. I glanced behind me to see that Jaeng was at the time using her own tongue to lick my semen from each fold and crevice of Sunee's pussy. Neither girl was in a hurry to finish her task.

After a while we lay quietly on the bed, listening to the rain outside. I had one arm around each girl, whose hands roamed over me but always returned to fondle my manhood. Never have I felt such a sense of absolute contentment as at that moment. Somehow I knew that, in freely offering their bodies for my pleasure tonight, the two women had raised the curtain on a new, happier phase of my life.

Jaeng rose up and sat with her legs crossed, casually squeezing my cock and kissing it now and then. In the soft candlelight that provided the room's only lighting, she seemed temptress and angel and illusion all in one. Glancing out to the patio, she said, "Let's take a shower."

"Yes, let us!" agreed Sunee. She got off the bed and glided to the bathroom, returning with three towels. Jaeng in the meantime had gotten up and was pulling me off the bed. "Come," she said with a smile.

The three of us walked out to the patio and into the pouring rain. It was not a cold or driving rain, but rather a friendly welcoming shower that might have washed away our sins had there been any. The feel of raindrops peppering my skin was yet another sensuous experience that was somehow more intense here.

We began to caress each other, wiping rainwater from breasts and buttocks only to have more flow down. Sunee playfully cupped the rain in her hands and poured it over my cock, then fondled it clean.

"It's going to be a long rainy night," Jaeng murmured quietly. Her voice held the promise of more carnal pleasure yet to come.

I drew her warm wet body to my own, saying, "Jaeng, please tell me, are you real or a fantasy? Is this Thailand or is it paradise? Am I dreaming? Is this truly happening?" I looked deep into her almond-shaped eyes, praying that she could give me the answer.

She rose up on tiptoes to kiss me, whispering, "The answer to all your questions is, yes."

12