Thalia and the Big Girl Ravisher

Story Info
Office Queen Thalia meets the Big Girl Ravisher.
1.4k words
4.1
45.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Big Girl Rapist was always amazed how be a member of a Security Force gave him access to so many areas of an office building; not only did he pull a paycheck for sitting on his ass for most of the time; but he had opportunities to enjoy his hobby of raping big girls by giving him victims on silver platters.

Like Latina beauty Thalia...

He had come on the late shift and was doing his first set of rounds (walking the floors; checking the bathrooms; making sure office doors were locked after the cleaning crew came through) when he noticed one of office doors was opened. He slowly opened the door and saw Thalia and he instantly became hard.

Thalia was asleep at her desk; bare nylon covered feet up at her desk. She was a curvy woman with deep black hair and gorgeous big breasts. Her beautiful caramel colored face was totally relaxed.

The Big Girl Rapist took a deep breath to control the impulse to leap on her right then...but he knew the cleaning crew would be here in fifteen minutes and the Big Girl Rapist was many things, but he was practical. He would have Thalia, but on his terms.

He stepped back to the office door, put his hands behind his back and cleared his throat.

Thalia stirred and opened her eyes and sat up with a start The Big Girl Rapist smiled his best smile.

"Sorry to wake you Ma'am. But the cleaning crew is coming through...and it is late."

Thalia smiled back. "Yes it is and do not call me 'Ma'am'. I do not have gray hair yet. Thalia will do."

The Big girl rapist nodded his head.

"Okay, Thalia it is. Next time you need to work late, contact me. I will make sure that the floor is clear and you won't be disturbed."

The Big Girl Rapist stepped forward and handed her a business card.

"I'll take care of you, Thalia."

Thalia took the card.

"I'm sure you will. Thanks for the help."

The Big Girl Rapist smiled and walked out of the office and to the nearest bathroom. He masturbated thinking of Thalia's helpless body under his; she would be his soon.

The opportunity came a week later when Thalia called and told him that she would be working late that night. He told her that everything would be taken care of. As he hung up the phone, he smiled...

Thalia wore a brown skirt, pantyhose and a tight blouse to work that day. It was going to be a long day--and night-- but she was not going to lose control of the males in her office. She was in charge and she used her sexuality as one of the weapons in her arsenal. She thought of the look on the face of the new security guard when he caught her sleeping at her desk; so easy to get him to provide her a service. Tonight she would get work done that needed to get done.

The day went quickly. She had the pleasure of dressing down one of the "surfer" boys that worked for her; idiot thought his looks would save him; yeah, right. She suspended him for a week and enjoyed all the names he called her under his breath. Sexuality was her game; better he learned before he lost his job.

The night arrived and Thalia settled in with her computer to finish her long overdue project. She kicked off her heels and set herself to work...

She never heard the Big Girl Rapist enter her office. A hand covered her mouth and a knife was pushed under her throat and her long night became longer...

"Be good Gordita and I won't hurt you."

Thalia instantly fought back; no one was going to take her.

The Big Girl Rapist slid his forearm around her throat and squeezed.

"I will fucking kill you, Thalia if you don't OBEY."

Thalia arms flayed about trying to get purchase for leverage to get this man off her. But she became weak as the air left her body and all turned to black...

Thalia awoke in her chair, her hands tied behind her looking down at a masked face. The Man was rubbing her feet and kissing her nylon covered toes.

She moved to kick him, but a sudden pain in her ankle stopped her. She screamed, but the gag in her mouth muffled her sounds.

The Big Girl Rapist smiled up at Thalia. "You are awake, Gordita. Good. I hate raping a prone body. Not that I wouldn't do it; and I will snap your ankles and rape you anyway if you keep fighting."

He applied pressure to the ankle that made Thalia moan with pain.

"I am guessing that would be painful. So behave, Gordita. I love Big Girls and I am going to show you how much."

Thalia watch as her Rapist kissed her feet, calves and then spread her thighs he rained kisses on them.

"I love big thighs, Thalia. You are so beautiful."

Tears rolled down her cheeks as Thalia realized how helpless she was. She also realized that she was getting warm and wet. Her rapist was turning her on and it added to her helplessness.

The Big Girl Rapist pulled off Thalia's skirt. He spread her legs wide and buried his face into her wet nylon covered crotch. Thalia was not wearing panties and her Rapist took full advantage of it.

"You are so WET, My Gordita. I so enjoy eating a Big Girl's pussy."

Thalia closed her eyes and fought the last fight she had: over her body. As her Rapist's tongue licked her pussy, Thalia fought against the wave of pleasure that was coming. She could not come for this man. She could not....

"Cum for me, Gordita; I feel your wetness; taste it. Give yourself to me."

Thalia let go. Even through her gag, Thalia's scream was long and loud. It was intense; satisfied; and humiliating at the same time.

The Big Girl Rapist reached up and ripped open her blouse and mauled her breasts. Thalia moaned in pain and pleasure.

The Big Girl Rapist lifted Thalia up by her hair and pushed her face down on her desk. He spread her legs and ran his hands over her sexy round ass.

"You are so sexy, My Gordita. I will have you know."

Thalia cried out as her rapist ripped open the crotch of her pantyhose and entered her with a hard thrust. She was soaking wet so he slid in easily. What should have been a violation was welcomed by her pussy.

The Big Girl Rapist stroked slowly into Thalia. He was savoring his moment of triumph over his sexy Gordita; his sexy Thalia.

Thalia came quickly; her pussy still sensitive from her first orgasm. The Big Girl Rapist pounded her harder until he filled her pussy with his semen. Thalia cried out again as her Rapist cum filled her. She thanked God she was on the pill.

The Big Girl Rapist stripped off Thalia's pantyhose. He cut off the plastic tie he had used to tie her. Thalia lay on the desk; exhausted. Shame and satisfaction ran neck and neck as her main emotion over what had just happened.

"You are a beautiful woman, My Gordita. Be good and don't share our affair with anyone or I may have to come back and kill you..."

With that, her Rapist left.

Thalia slowly removed her gag and rolled off the desk. She curled up on the floor and cried.

She got dressed, using the spare clothes she had in her desk drawer. She was going to go home and burn the clothes she had worn today. She wanted to forget.

But three weeks after her rape, Thalia could not forget. That feeling of helplessness mixed with the intense pleasure haunted her. She looked in the faces in the office and wondered who had been man enough to take her. After she fired him, she was probably going to beg for it again.

Yes, she wanted it again. For a moment, she did not have to be in charge; not have to worry about what a man wanted from her. Her Rapist wanted her; wanted her big body; wanted it enough to plan to take her. She was her Rapist's Gordita.

Then she remembered the Security Guard. The way he looked at her when he caught her sleeping. That was a look of a predator. Thalia smiled as she dialed the Security Guard's number and told him she had to work late that night.

When he put his hand over her mouth later that night, Thalia lay back into arms. She was safe in the knowledge that her Rapist would treat his Gordita right...