Thank God for SKYPE

Story Info
My wife watches from New York...
7.9k words
4.58
65.2k
101
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RikNik
RikNik
40 Followers

---------------------------------------------

Hi all! This is my first stab at a longer story. I hope you enjoy it; it may take some time to get to the action but I think you will like it when you get there.

---------------------------------------------

I was really worried about it. My wife and I had never been apart for more than a few days and, each time that happened, it had been really difficult. Not just the lack of sex -- something about being apart made my sex drive go up exponentially -- but also the lack of warmth, affection and companionship.

Thank God for SKYPE is all I can say and, by SKYPE, I mean video calling.

When I arrived in London my wife was at home in New York, four hours behind me. I stumbled up to my room -- my business class upgrade didn't go through so I was shattered -- and before doing anything else, I opened my computer and accessed the hotel's internet. While waiting for the connection to take hold I rushed off to the bathroom to empty my long full bladder and, by the time I came back, the familiar SKYPE ringtone was already sounding off. I clicked to answer.

"Hey!" I said even before the camera came to life.

"Hey back!" my wife said, obviously excited to hear my voice. "Where is your vid.... oh, there you are," she smiled that smile that could melt the polar caps all by itself.

"Just checked in and wish you were here," I said, very truthfully.

"Me too," she said, a bit sad, "Next time."

I told her about my flight, the nice Uber driver I met at the airport and then I suddenly realized that it must be ridiculously early for her.

"What are you doing up so early?"

"I dunno," she said, "I woke up and realized that you had just landed so I thought I would check SKYPE for you."

"I am really glad you did."

"Has it started yet?" she asked, with a naughty smile.

"No, thankfully."

She was asking about something we call AFHHS; Away From Home Horniness Syndrome. For some reason, my sex drive would go into overdrive whenever I was away from home. It was as if the absence of sex kicked my testosterone production into high gear. She used to worry about it because she thought it might push me into an affair. Perhaps, I have to admit, if I drank, that might happen. But, since I don't, it won't.

We caught up, said our I-love-you's and signed off SKYPE. I had to prepare for my first meeting and she really needed to get back to sleep. I was just about to close up my laptop when I heard that SKYPE sound; a new text message. It was my wife; she had just sent me that little icon with the smiley face, tongue sticking out. We both knew what she meant by that and I felt a little tingle in my balls.

And then another message popped up, for good measure:

"I can't wait to make you explode in my mouth within minutes of you getting home next week."

The tingle in my balls became a powerful shock and, suddenly, I was as hard as a rock. I sent back the blushing smiley and told her to go to sleep.

* * *

It was a long day. Why, on earth, they always schedule so many meetings on my first day I will never understand. But, I was glad they were over and we did get some excellent work done.

In the morning I had the foresight to book myself a massage at the hotel spa and, now, I was grateful. In fact, that was the only thing that got me through the last meeting with Mr. Davies Hamilton. What a prick. The key, with a guy like that, is to stroke his ego and give him exactly what he is asking for because, frankly, he is an idiot. Had he been nicer, and kept his mouth shut, I would have given him a much better deal. Oh well, more bonus for me.

I arrived at the spa with that odd slightly drunk feeling that jet-lag and a long day of meetings can create. I walked in and immediately felt better; the smell of the place alone, along with the soothing background music, was just what the doctor ordered.

The receptionist showed me to my little room and told me to undress and prepare for my treatment. Now, however, I was faced with that awkward question: How 'undressed' should I get. Some places give you those little paper panties; a clear message that naked is not an option.

Not this place. I prefer to be full nude; a massage is hardly a good massage if the therapist has to keep moving your underwear out of the way. And so I stripped down and climbed under the blanket on the table and, promptly, feel asleep.

I had fallen asleep during the massage before but never before it event started; even as I was drifting off I found myself wondering if I would simply wake up at the end.

And then the dreams started. Vivid jet-lag fueled dreams about my wife and what it would be like when I got home. My dreams were a strange mash-up of a few different home-cumming (that's what she calls them) experiences she had given me.

My bags came straight off the belt -- thank you priority tags! -- and I rushed out through customs to meet my wife. Massive hug. Tits pressed up against my chest. Gorgeous kiss. Her perfume filling my senses. Her hips pushed forward into my hard cock. She led me out of the airport by the hand (somehow my bags were now gone from the dream) and out to the car. She had brought the Pathfinder. With the remote she popped the back hatch and pushed me in; she crawled in behind me and took off her coat. My heart jumped in my chest; she was naked under her coat and had come into the airport like that. I love my wife. Without saying a word, she pulled my belt out, unzipped me and furiously sucked my cock; I was about to explode when the door opened and closed. The door to the therapy room. I woke up.

I was immediately thankful that I was on my front because I had a very hard cock and it was trapped beneath me. My face was flushed but also hidden.

"Hello Mr. Keyes, are you ready for your treatment?"

I tried to speak, but it took a second for the sound to come out, "Yes, thanks." If only I could get rid of this hard-on, I thought.

"You sound tired, did you travel far to get here today?"

"Arrived from New York this morning and had meetings all day," I said.

"Ah. Well, let's take care of you and get you ready for a good night's sleep. My name is Nancy, and I will be taking care of you."

I was too tired to lift my head but felt it was wrong not to look up and meet her greeting; I did. I looked up and before I could say hello, I was struck dumb. Nancy was gorgeous. I don't mean typically gorgeous, I mean that wars could be fought over this woman. She could easily be ancient royalty; she was regal, stunning, refined and, well, fucking hot. Even through her very professional lab-coat-uniform, I could see that, as well as a stunning face and long cascading shiny black hair, she also had a phenomenal body. And then I realized that I was staring.

"Hi, Nancy, it's nice to meet you," I said, trying to sound composed and hoping that any lack of composure would be credited to my jetlag and long day.

In the meantime, I started praying: Please hard cock, please go down.

He touch was incredible; intuitive and amazing. She knew when to press in and when to soften her touch. I was in heaven, but I kept getting snapped back to reality: in a while, she would ask me to turn over onto my back and then the large cock that I am normally quite proud of would be my downfall.

She worked her way down to my feet and performed actual magic. I am not sure what she was doing down there, but it felt amazing; I was getting younger by the moment and I could feel the stress easing all over my body. And then it happened, my cock softened and I could finally relax into the massage.

I drifted in and out of consciousness as the massage continued and was in total bliss; suddenly wishing I had booked 90 minutes instead of an hour. Nancy then asked me to turn over and, thankfully, I could. We played the turn-over-under-the-towel game and soon I was lying on my back.

Nancy turned her attention to my neck, scalp and face. He expertly sought out various spots of tension and worked them out. My eyes fell open for a moment and I looked up at her; a backlit angel looked down at me and smiled. I closed my eyes again.

I drifted off and found myself arriving at the airport again; being greeted by my wife. No jacket this time and fully clothed. Warm hug. Soft kiss. And then she held out her hand and asked me to hold something for her; her panties. She winked, and we headed out to the car.

The car was parked in a dark distant corner of the parking area and, when we got there, my wife walked up to the car, and assumed the 'arrested' position with her feet wide apart and her hands on the sides of the car. She lifted her ass, slightly, and said, "Fuck me now." She reached back with one hand, lifted her skirt and showed me her bare ass; I could see the wetness between her legs.

I woke up, with a start.

"Someone was sleeping," Nancy said.

"Yeah, sorry about that."

"No problem; you are here to relax."

I kept my eyes pressed close wanting to deny what I already knew; I was diamond hard and pushing my blanket up like a tent. I was so embarrassed.

"And, it seems, someone may have been dreaming," She said. I could tell by her voice that she was grinning. The elephant was out of the bag.

"I am so sorry about that," I said, mortified.

"No need. It's perfectly natural," she said, rubbing my chest. "What were you dreaming about?"

"My wife," I said, simultaneously grateful and annoyed at my answer.

"Oh, that is so cute," she said, "Then I guess I can't help you out with that."

"What?"

"Nothing, I am just being naughty," she said, her hands moving down my left arm and massaging my hand. "For the last year, I have been doing this job I have been asked for so many 'happy endings' that it blows me away. I have never given one, but I was tempted this time. But I guess it is probably not a good idea."

"No, I guess not," I said, hating myself and the world.

Twenty minutes later she finished the massage and left the room for me to compose myself. I put on my robe, fixed my hair as best I could and walked out the door. And there she was, even more gorgeous in the full light.

"Thank you," I said, holding out my hand for a handshake.

She smiled, "I am a hugger," and leaned in for a squeeze. I was again dismayed, my cock was still hard like granite and I know she could feel it pressed between us. The embrace over, we separated and smiled at each other; her smile had so much behind it. It was in her eyes, mischievous and playful.

"Come again," she said.

I laughed, and said, "In about 10 minutes," as I walked out to the reception area to sign my bill before heading up to my room.

* * *

Back in my hotel room, cock still hard, I logged into SKYPE to see if I could get ahold of my wife. No answer. I would have to take care of this by myself.

I lay back on the bed, checked to confirm that there was a box of tissue on the bedside table and took myself in hand, gently. My cock was hot to the touch; I stroked it slowly knowing that this would not take long. In my mind, I drifted back to the massage room and watched Nancy disrobe before me. SLOW DOWN, I had to scream in my head, I was almost there already. At least, I thought, I should get my cock into her imaginary pussy before I cum. I slowed down the pace and the Nancy-in-my-mind climbed up onto the table with me. He breasts hung down above me, swinging gently with her movements, she reached down to my cock, raised it up and started to lower herself down....

SKYPE. Fucking SKYPE starting ringing. I sat up, swung my legs off the bed and went to my computer. Okay, it least it was my wife. Before I answered I did a silent prayer; my wife had two SKYPE modes; all talk about normal stuff or SKYPE sex. I knew which one I needed right now. I answered. Camera off.

"Hi there!"

"Hey! So glad I caught you," her gorgeous voice came through just as her picture appeared on the screen. She was looking amazing, as always. No, even more than usual. "Turn on your cam."

I quickly grabbed my robe, pulled it on and around me and turned on the vid.

"There you are," she said, warmly, "You gotta love those hotel robes. Did you have a good massage?"

"Yeah, it was really nice."

"I am glad," she smiled. She really does love and care about me. "So, I wanted to chat with you about something that came up with my friends at lunch today."

Oh no, I thought, she just wants to chat. When she has sex on the brain, there is no stopping her. But when she doesn't, there is no starting her.

"Yeah, what's up, I said," doing my best to sound interested and not disappointed.

"Kidding!" she said, with a grin. She pulled back the camera and now I could see that she was topless and her nipples were hard. "Show me your cock!"

I laughed out loud and eased my robe off my shoulders. I moved the laptop so she could see all of me, standing at full attention.

"Fuck!" She said, "you are so hard already!"

"Yeah, I had a rather interesting massage."

Eyebrow raised, "Really?" she asked, "It couldn't have been THAT interesting if you are still hard now."

"Good point."

"What happened?" she asked.

It is important to note, at this point, that my wife and I are very open with each other. Rather than having to guess at each other's desires and fantasies, we talk openly about them and don't hide our feelings from each other. And so I told her. Everything. To be fair, I may have held back a bit on Nancy's description. My wife, let's be clear, is a stunner. That said, Nancy is probably ten years younger and has not given birth to, and raised, two boys. I didn't see the point in laboring the issue.

"It sounds like she was willing to help?" she said, playfully.

"Yeah," I said, ruefully, "Until she found out I was married."

"Well, next time, you tell her it is fine with me."

"Ha ha," I said.

"You don't want her help?"

"Is this a trick question?"

"Point the camera at your cock, I will ask him, instead."

I lowered the camera and my red, hard cock filled the screen.

"Hello Mr. Cock," she said, playfully, "Do you think massage-girl-Nancy should be allowed to help you out?"

I squeezed my muscles below, Mr. Cock nodded eagerly.

"Should she stroke you softly at first?"

Again, he nodded.

"And should she take her top off and let her apparently great tits out to play?"

More squeezing, more nodding.

"And should we let Mr. Hands squeeze those glorious boobs?"

Emphatic squeezing and intense nodding.

"And then, Mr. Cock," she lowered her tone and leaned in closer to the camera, "I think Ms. Nancy should lower her head down over you, drag her hair around and then breathe some hot breath on your head."

Epileptic twitching.

"And then I would like her to open her mouth wide, and slowly take you inside her warmth. I would like her to swirl her tongue around you and suck you deep down her throat."

My balls started to tingle and I reached down to grab my cock.

"Stop!" she said, "Don't touch it."

The tingling continued; I was right on the edge.

She lowered her voice again, "My question, right now, is would you rather cum in her mouth, her pussy or all over her tits?"

And I came. The first spurt almost went into orbit. The second one was just as strong; my balls unloaded and made a mess all over me.

My wife giggled softly from the other side of the Atlantic ocean. Thank you, SKYPE. Thank you, Nancy. And thank you, Wife.

"Did you enjoy that, my love?" she asked me, with a mischievous smirk.

My satisfied and relaxed smile told her everything she needed to know.

"You really can get her help, if you want," she said, after a rather long pause.

"Right honey. I will get right on that," I said, with a touch of light and playful sarcasm.

"I am serious," she said. "I have been thinking about what it is like for you. And I trust you completely."

"Wait. What?" I was starting to think she was actually serious about this. "Are you suggesting..."

"Yes."

"I don't think I could."

"Why not?"

"Well," I started, unsure of what I would say next, "I think it would be weird."

"But she offered, right?"

"Yeah, I guess," I said, thinking back and wondering if I was exaggerating the experience in my memory.

"Then let her."

"This sounds less like permission and more like instructions," I said, curious as to what was going on.

"Exactly," She said, matter of fact.

"Okay," I said, absolutely sure I would not.

* * *

For the next two days, I could barely think about anything else. What had gotten into my wife? I even wondered if, perhaps, she had had an affair and this was how she was dealing with the guilt. No, that wasn't it.

Not believing anything would happen, I booked Nancy for another massage and stopped in my room before heading down to the Spa. I logged into SKYPE and dialed my wife.

"Hey babe," she said, "So nice to see you."

"You too. Long day and only three sleeps to go."

"Yeah. And I can't wait to...," she left a dramatic pause, "See you."

"Me too, honey."

"So, are you ging for going for a massage then?"

"I am."

"With Nancy?"

"Yes, with Nancy."

"And?"

"And what?" I asked.

"And are you going to let her help?"

"Are you really serious about this?"

"Absolutely," she said. "I have a confession for you."

Uh-oh, here it comes, "Oh? What is that?"

"I have made myself cum no less than 10 times in the last two days since our last episode. And each time it has been about you fucking Nancy."

"Really?" I was shocked.

"And sometimes both of us fucking her."

"Fuck!" I exclaimed, "What?"

"I know," she said, "I am a bit embarrassed, but I am really turned on about the idea of you fucking her or, even, getting a hand job or blow job from her, as long as you tell me all the details."

"You want me to tell you?"

"Yes," she said, "That is the deal. You have a free pass with Nancy as long as you tell me everything."

"So I could even fuck her?" I used the strong language to push her buttons and got a response that surprised me. A sexy sigh.

"Yes babe," she said, her voice suddenly rather husky, "You can fuck her. She can blow you. You can lick her pussy. You can fuck her in the ass if you want, you just have to tell me everything. Everything.

"I don't know...." she cut me off.

"What don't you know?" Your wife is giving you a hall pass to fuck a gorgeous younger woman.

"Good point," I said. "But I don't even know how it would go."

"Easy," she said. "You go back for your massage as usual and you tell her that you told me about what she said. And that I said it was okay.

"Fuck."

"Yeah, that is the idea."

* * *

Back in the massage room, I was nervous like never before. I lay on my front, as before, hard as a rock, and waited. The door opened and Nancy walked in.

"Hi there," she said.

"Hey," I responded, trying to sound cool.

"Listen," she was hesitant. "I am really sorry if I got out of hand last time. I am not sure what got into me. I have been single, and celibate, for almost 7 months and I think the site of your... you, caused me to lose myself a bit. I really want to apologize. I could lose my job over something like that.

"Honestly, Nancy, it was no problem," I said, "I fact, it was the most fun I have had on this whole trip. Well, except..." I trailed off.

"Except what?"

"Except for when I told my wife about what you said."

"What?!"

"Yep. I told her."

"Oh god, she must hate me."

"No, on the contrary, she got totally turned on by the experience."

"Really?"

"Yep," I said, "She even said it would be okay..."

"Okay?" she asked, "What would be okay?"

"A happy ending."

"Really?"

"Really."

"I would love to do that but if I do it here and get caught, I am finished."

"I understand," I said, "I told my wife it was unlikely."

RikNik
RikNik
40 Followers