Thank God for SKYPE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, it's fine. It just can't happen here." She said. "Look, you are my last client of the day. Let's get the massage going and then I will leave work and then meet you in your room if you are serious."

"Okay. I am in." I said, nervously and excitedly.

"Then let's get this massage out of the way."

Again her massage was incredible. Her touch intuitive and sensitive, but firm where needed. It was hard to relax, but her massage was so good that I managed to do so. When she got to my legs she let her hands run up the insides of my legs and brush against my balls and up my ass crack sending shocks up my spine. She kept doing it and I kept getting harder and harder.

When it was time for me to roll over we did the cute towel trick to cover me as a rolled, but as soon as I got on my front she lifted the town for a quick peak and said, "Just a sneak preview. Very nice."

The massage was just as good on the front; my scalp, face and shoulders. Again, as I lay on my back, I snuck my eyes open and found myself looking up into her beautiful face. She smiled warmly and then started running her hands down my chest, leaning forward as she went. As her hands went further down, across my belly, she leaned forward and her boobs hung just over my face. She leaned down a bit further, one hand either side of my tented towel and one breast just slightly touching each side of my face. Shen, just as smoothly, she brought her hands back up my body and then looked me straight in the eyes again; this time with heat instead of warmth.

She moved down to my side and massaged my stomach. My cock, of course, was in the way so she worked around it, carefully. Brushing it gently every so often but never really touching it. It was driving me fucking crazy.

Soon she was standing at my feet doing wonderful things to my feet, calves, shins and knees. Her hands worked their way up my thighs and, this time, they disappeared under the towel to make sure that she got my upper thighs. While there, her fingers stretched out and brushed my balls and cock every so very gently. Too fucking gently.

By the time the massage came to an end, I was a wreck; I could barely breathe, my cock hurt from strain and I was no longer thinking clearly. I struggled, even, to get my robe on; suddenly the belt was far more complicated than I ever remember a belt being.

When I stepped out of the room, Nancy handed me a glass of water and asked for my room number; I gave it to her. We shared another goodbye hug but this time, I pushed my cock hard against her and she moaned, lightly, in my ear. We broke the hug and I walked out to reception where I had had to concentrate fully just to sign the bill and make my way out into the hallway.

Back in my room, I was still hard; not just hard but painfully hard. I didn't know how long it would take Nancy to come to my room or if she would even really show up. I was so horny and frustrated. I decided to SKYPE my wife and give her an update.

"So nothing happened," she said.

"Not yet," I confirmed. "I mean, she was definitely flirting and she did touch me a few times."

"She did?" My wife said, clearly interested, "Tell me about it?"

"She just brushed my cock during the massage; almost like it was an accident."

"Very hot."

"Oh, and when she was massaging my chest, she was standing at my head and lowered herself down to massage my chest and belly," I remembered, "She lowered her chest just over my face."

"She put her tits in your face?" my wife said and I could see from the camera angle that one of her hands had disappeared between her legs.

"Yes, one on each side. Just gently, again like it was an accident."

"Jesus that is hot," she said. "Do you think she will come to your room?"

"I hope so," I said, "Are you really okay with this."

"Okay with it?!" She exclaimed, "I am dying for it. In fact, I have an idea."

"Yes?"

"Leave SKYPE on."

"What?"

"Leave it on. I want to watch."

I let that sink in for a while. My wife wanted me to fuck a very hot woman. And now my wife wants to watch me fuck her. Fuck.

"I am not sure how I feel about that?"

"Why? Are you uncomfortable having your wife watch you fuck another woman?" she talks like this when she is getting close to coming.

"No, I love the idea," I said, "I just feel like it would be wrong to do it without telling her."

"So, tell her."

"Really?"

"Yes. Really."

A gentle knock at the door. A not so gentle pounding in my chest. Fuck, she was at the door. I got up, straightened my robe and went to do the door.

When the door opened I was disappointed to see that it was room service; room service that I didn't order. When I explained that to the man, he said that it was a gift from the Spa. Apparently they had told him that I had a bad customer service experience and they had sent up strawberries and cream and champagne in a bucket of ice. I thanked the man and he wheeled it into the room. I was so confused, both by his visit and the lack of blood in my brain, that I totally forgot to tip him.

When the door closed I went back to SKYPE and told my wife what happened.

"Do you think this is her way of backing out?" she asked.

"I hope not."

"What are you looking forward to the most, if she comes?"

"Cumming."

My wife laughed, "Yes, I can imagine. But you know what I mean."

"Yes, I do," I said, "But tell me, if you get to watch, what are you looking forward to the most?"

"I want to see her tits," she said. "You said that they were big, right?"

"Yes, I think so." I confirmed. "They were under her uniform but they sure seemed big and they felt wonderful on my face earlier."

"Fuck that is hot."

"You're telling me! What else do you want to see?"

"I want to see her suck your cock," she said, causing a mini-explosion in my balls, "I want to see her lips wrapped around your cock, sliding up and down your shaft."

Another knock at the door and more pounding in my chest. It had to be her. I told my wife that I would call her back after I had spoken to Nancy about letting her watch.

I went to to the door, opened it and was stunned by what I saw. Nancy in regular clothes. Fuck me. She was even hotter than I knew. She was wearing gorgeous black boots that came half way up her calves. Form fitting jeans took over from there and showed her incredibly long and slender (but not too slender) legs all the way up to her crotch. Just over the belt-line. a strip of belly showed because the shirt she was wearing was just a little short and hanging off her protruding breasts; braless underneath with obviously hard nipples. And her face, as gorgeous as ever. He long black hair cascading down her shoulders and back.

"Are you going to let me in?" she smiled, "I don't want to be seen out here."

"Right, sorry. I was just... well, you know."

She giggled and came in. She gave me a warm hug.

"There is something I want you to know," she said, seriously. "I don't do this. I have never done this."

"Okay."

"No, I mean it. I am not sure what is different this time, but I want you to know that this is not something I do."

"I believe you."

"Good," she said, relieved. "Also, I want you to promise me that your wife really gave you permission to do this."

"She did, I promise," I said, "In fact, I have something rather strange to tell you."

"Yes?"

"My wife wants to watch."

"What?"

"On SKYPE. She wants me to call her on SKYPE, turn on the camera and let her watch; if you are okay with it."

Nancy paused. Thought. A smile slowly crept onto her face, "Okay, that sounds really hot."

"Really?"

"Yeah, let's do it."

I dialed my wife and was shocked, when her video came on, that she was naked -- or, at least, topless from our camera angle. She had put on some makeup, fixed up her hair and now she was looking back at us with her wonderful tits exposed to the camera.

"You must by Nancy," she said.

"I am."

"Well, Nancy, you are even more gorgeous than Rick told me."

"Thank you. You are, well, rather sexy yourself." Nancy was actually blushing.

"Well, I don't want to interfere. Just put the laptop somewhere where I can see the bed, okay?"

"We will," I said. I picked up the laptop and put it on a counter so that it could face the bed from the foot of the bed. I looked at the view it provided and my wife could see the whole bed. I enlarged the view of my wife's camera so that we could see her quite clearly too.

Nancy came and stood between the camera and the bed, looked at my topless wife and started to undress. Not a strip tease so much as just very sexy undressing. She started with her boots; easing one of each foot. She undid her belt and jeans and peeled them off her incredible legs; gorgeously smooth, tanned and toned.

Now she was left with only her thin, loosely hanging top, and her very cute and sexy g-string panties. Written, in bright red, along the triangle at the front was 'good girl'. She slowly eased her pants off and exposed her gorgeous, soft and fully shaven pussy. I thought I might actually die; not just because of her, but because my wife was clearly playing with her pussy and breathing raspy breaths. She was as turned on as I was.

Nancy then pulled her top off and her tits sprung free, swinging gently. They were amazing. Every bit as gorgeous as my wife's and, perhaps, twice the size.

My wife, you should know, has never been with another woman, but I know, from our bedroom talk, that she fantasizes about it from time to time and that she has a boob thing; she loves a nice set of boobs. I took her, once, to Mons Venus strip clup in Florida where she got to play with two different -- one real, one augmented -- pairs of tits and she loved it. That night she could not wait to get me back to the hotel room; she blew me in the car while I drove to the hotel. I still remember how hard I came, in her mouth, at a red light just before we got to the hotel and, of course, how hard she fucked me when we got back to the room. She was insatiable.

Now, to watch my wife playing with her pussy while looking at Nancy's tits was almost too much for me. I let my robe fall to the floor and my cock jutted out into the room, dying for some attention.

I walked over to Nancy and into my wife's camera angle; she let out a small moan when she saw me. Nancy and I turned to face one another and just took in the sights. I ran my eyes over every square inch of her body and could not wait to touch and taste all of her.

She leaned forward and kissed me, passionately, on the mouth; tongue probing. She then kissed my neck, my chest and then my belly. She was leaned over and I could imagine my wife's view; Nancy's pendulous tits hanging down from her chest, swaying with her movement while she kissed my body just above my cock.

Nancy then lowered onto her knees and looked straight at my cock.

"It seems to me that we should get one out of the way now, don't you think."

"Fuck yes," my wife said surprisingly us both from SKYPE.

Nancy looked at the camera, smiled and licked the end of my cock. My wife moaned. Slowly, Nancy tickled my balls while lowering her warm mouth onto the head of my cock and she started to suck me deeply. She worked her lips around my cock and gently raised and lowered her mouth along the shaft, pausing at the top to gently lick the underside of my cock-head.

My wife was breathing really hard now; not far from cumming, I could tell. But who was I to talk, I didn't think I would last much longer either.

"I want to see it?" my wife said from SKYPE. "When he cums."

Nancy stopped, lips just touching the head of my cock, turned her head slightly and said, "You want to see him shoot his cum?" She kept stroking me, up and down, as she spoke to my wife.

A not so soft moan from my wife, "Yes, please."

"Where do you want him to shoot his cum?" Stroking a bit faster now.

"Everywhere!" she said, breathing fanatically now.

"On my tits?"

"Yes!"

"In my mouth?"

"Fuck, yes!"

"On my face?"

"Oh, yes, please!" My wife said, as approached the point of no return but, I beat her there. The slow stroking of my cock, combined with this once-in-a-lifetime conversation between Nancy and my wife pushed me over the edge, I let out a yell as my balls tightened and my body exploded in my mind.

The first spurt of cum came out so hard it almost hurt; it hit nancy right on the mouth and slashed over her face; she smiled and opened her red lips for the next spurt which went straight into her mouth. My wife started screaming with pleasure as Nancy lowered her mouth over my cock; I kept cumming spurt after spurt and Nancy swallowed what she could. Cum leaked out the sides of her mouth and dripped down onto her tits.

My wife's orgasm lasted much longer than mine; she was still shuddering with aftershocks as I used a facecloth to wipe my cum off Nancy's face and tits.

Nancy looked at my wife's flushed face and said, "Did you like that?"

"So much."

"What do you want next?" Nancy asked.

"I want to see your pussy. I want to see Rick lick your pussy. I want to see you cum; it is your turn."

Nancy smiled, sat on the bed facing the camera and opened her legs. Her pussy was so pink and already dripping wet. Her lips protruded slightly and opened like flower petals as she opened her legs even wider.

I kneeled down, my back to the camera, and breathed my hot breath onto her pussy; Nancy moaned and then, just after, so did my wife. I licked Nancy on the inside of her right leg, just where it joined her body. And then the left. Her pussy had a soft, fragrant smell; I wanted to lick it so badly, but I wanted to tease her first. I kept teasing the skin outside her pussy but then I let my tongue brush her outer lips and she moaned and pushed her pussy up into my face so I dove in. I sucked her pussy and licked her everywhere. I darted my tongue inside her and then, slowly, made my way to her clit. I circled it. And then circled it the other way. I licked and sucked everything around it; letting the pressure build. I then slid a finger into her pussy and gently pumped it in and out; her breath was unsteady now and coming in gasps. She was moaning loudly and I could hear her moans being echoed by my wife, thousands of miles away.

I slowed my finger and pressed up against the inner wall of her pussy and then slowly took her clit between my lips, gently sucking at it and then, really softly, flicking my tongue over it. That was it; she exploded forcefully. Her body bucked, her voice filled the room, her tits stood up straight and her pussy squirted cum all over me. She kept coming, I kept licking and sucking... it was one of the longest orgasms I have ever seen; she just wouldn't stop coming. She was so loud I could not hear anything from my wife. As her orgasm died down, I raised my head, turned around to see my wife; she took one look at my wet face and she too started to cum.

When her orgasm subsided, she excused herself for a minute leaving Nancy and me alone. Nancy looked amazing; her post orgasm glow was stunning and made me want to fuck her so badly. I turned her body so she was lying across the foot of the bed. I eased her over onto her front and started to massage her back; she loved it. And so did I.

I rubbed her shoulders, upper back, and neck. She moaned with pleasure and melted under my touch. I moved down her mid-back and really paid attention to her lower back; she loved it. She raised her ass as I worked each of her ass cheeks and, as I started with her legs, I allowed my hands to brush her asshole gently, sending shocks up her body. I massaged her legs -- so smooth and long and then I rubbed my body up her legs, her ass, and her back... stopping just short of letting my cock into her pussy.

I looked over at the screen and saw that my wife was back and, judging from the movement of her arm and the giggling of her tits, she was working her pussy really hard.

"Fuck her, Rick. Stick your cock in her pussy right now."

And I did. With one movement; I slid into her wetness and slowly and smoothly buried my cock into her pussy. It was heavenly; the pleasure was amazing and Nancy's moans made it even more thrilling to me. I slid in and out of her pussy and then leaned forward and said, "Hard or soft?"

"Soft, for now," she said.

And I kept sliding in and out of her very tight pussy. Afer a while, I felt myself getting close and eased myself out. I rolled her over onto her back and went back to licking her pussy again; this time, my wife could see more of the action. I licked and sucked her through two more orgasms before saying to my wife, "Do you want to see her squirt?"

My wife just nodded, unable to vocalize her reply.

I pressed my finger up against Nancy's asshole, slick with her pussy juices, and started licking and sucking her pussy, hard. I pushed my finger a little harder against her hole and then I looked at her, with a question on my face, she nodded, yes.

I eased my finger into her asshole and, with my other hand, rubbed her pussy faster and harder; her breathing stopped as her hips raised. The tension built; I pushed my finger in deeper and rubbed harder and faster. I looked at my wife; eyes wide and mouth open. And then it started, Nancy screamed so loudly that my ears hurt; she sprayed all over me and the bed; squirt after squirt.

And, once again, my wife came from across the sea.

Nancy, now dizzy and barely coherent, said, "That was incredible. I have never had that before, what did you do?"

I just smiled.

Nancy turned to my wife and said, "What do you want next?"

My wife looked at her and said, "If you are okay with it, I would love to see you take Rick up your ass."

I was shocked. My wife could get pretty racy, but this was another level entirely. I had never even fucked her in the ass.

Nancy said, "Okay, let's try it."

"Really?" I said, "Have you ever done it before?"

"I tried once, years ago."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I really want to. Your finger felt so nice up there."

I got up and went to the bathroom where I had some coconut oil. I looked at myself in the mirror and could hardly believe any of this was happening. I kept wondering when I would wake up, but I knew damn well that this was not a dream. I could hear Nancy and my wife speaking in the other room and could hardly believe reality.

I brought the oil out to the bed and found Nancy on her belly, with a pillow under her hips, raising her ass in the air.

"Are you ready?"

"As I will ever be."

I poured some oil on my cock and rubbed it around. I then poured some of the oil into my hand and wiped it around her asshole, causing her to moan and push up against me. I swirled my finger just around the tip and a little inside, making sure that oil was everywhere. I then reached down with my other hand to play with her pussy only to find that he hand was already there, busily rubbing her clit.

I kneeled down, bent over and pushed my cockhead against her anus; she moaned and pushed back again. I rubbed it around, spreading the oil and trying to relax her muscles.

"Are you ready?"

"Gently," My wife said from SKYPE.

I eased the head of my cock into her ass and her hand sped up; rubbing her pussy fast and hard. She came; hard. She screamed into her pillow and pushed her ass up against my cock, taking in another inch. She kept cumming and I kept pushing deeper; by the time her orgasm faded, I had my entire cock buried into her asshole. It was so tight, so warm. So fucking amazing. I slowly slid in and out while she kept working her pussy; she came again squeezing tightly around my cock.

"Turn me over, " she said.

She turned over, onto her back. Grabbed my cock and guided it back into her ass. Now she had even better access to her pussy; as I slid back into her ass rubbed her pussy furiously. I slid in slowly and just as I got all the way in she started to cum but, this time, it was more explosive than ever. She arched her back, screamed so loudly the windows shook and then cum exploded from her, soaking my belly and chest, and splashing all over both of us. I lowered down onto her, my chest against her chest, feeling the sexy moisture between us.