Thank God for SKYPE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Distantly, I heard my wife say, "Oh fuck" and then scream out her own orgasm.

I raised back up and stepped up my pace; I fucked Nancy, hard, in the ass. I pounded harder and harder.

"Fuck me! Fuck my ass. Fuck me harder!" she screamed.

"Fuck her ass, Rick! Shake those tits!" My wife screamed from New York.

I pounded harder and harder and sent her over the edge for another powerful orgasm and then, as she came down the other side, that sensation started in my balls. Warm tingles. In my balls but, somehow, in my whole body.

"I am gonna cum!" I said.

"Cum all over her honey! Cum on her tits and face!"

I looked at Nancy who was too breathless to speak, she just nodded with a smile. I pounded into her asshole one more time and then pulled out, grabbed my cock and pumped my cum all over her tits and belly.

* * *

We came back from our shower and lay on the bed. My wife, too, was back on the screen. I looked at my wife. I looked at Nancy. None of us had much to say.

Nancy broke the ice. "Guys, that was the best sex of my entire life."

My wife, "Oddly, it was for me too."

The girls looked at me, I nodded, Still a bit breathless.

"Have you guys ever done this before?" Nancy asked.

I shook my head and my wife said, "No."

"Wow," Nancy said, "It was hot."

"Nancy," my wife said, "I have a favor to ask."

"Anything."

"I want to come to London this weekend."

My eyes shot wide open.

Nancy said, with a smile, "Yes?"

"And I want to eat my first pussy while Rick fucks me from behind."

"I am in," Nancy said. "Let's do it."