Thank God It Is Friday

Story Info
Neighbours threesome.
845 words
2.28
41.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was finally Friday, after long week at work, hoping the boss doesn’t want much done today. The clock is ticking by slowly, wondering what trouble you can get into tonight with the wife being gone for the weekend. Maybe just go home and relax. Finally it is 5pm. I figure why not stop to get some beer, quiet night in the back yard, maybe put on the TV out there on the back deck by the hot tub, cook up a steak and just relax. As I get home I get everything ready, no wife bitching, kids all gone, just me and the quiet night. As I start the bbq and grab a beer, I turned on the hot tub, hoping to make my bones feel better. I sat on the patio having a cold beer as I here my neighbour next door, call over that he is coming over for a beer. I go get one out of the fridge. He asked what I was up tonight and I said just relaxing the wife is gone for the weekend. He said sounds good, thanks for the beer, have to take the wife to airport, talk to you when I get back. I finish eating and climb into the hot tub, nothing on just my semi stiff cock. Thinking about the neighbour! Hoping he would come back. I am stretched out in the hot tub, stroking now, my hard cock. Feeling the jets hitting it for extra pleasure. Not knowing the neighbour is back, he is watching me stroke my cock, my head back, eyes closed, I here someone getting into the tub, I look up and see him standing over me with his cock in his hand. I lean up and put it in my mouth, stroking my own cock and sucking on his. He leans into me and holds onto the side of the tub, moving his hips back and forth as he fucks my mouth. My stiff cock wanting to fuck his ass, he stands up and I slide over to get out from underneath him, I lean his forward and tell him that I am going to suck on his asshole and lick him. He leans on his knees and reaches back, opens his cheeks to show his asshole for me to lick. I start to lick his asshole and taste his sweet flavour, sticking my tongue around his asshole, the flavour of pleasure making me harder then ever. I happen to look up and the neighbour lady is looking over the fence, she looks at me and I wave her over. Nothing much was said as she slid in front him as I sucked his asshole, he ate her wet juicy pussy. Listening to her moan of pleasure, I couldn’t take it anymore. I stood up and pushed my hard long cock deep in his asshole, feeling my hard cock slide in and out. I lean forward and tell her to piss in his mouth; I looked at him and told he would love it. She starts to piss all over his mouth as I start piss in his asshole, knowing that I will be putting my mouth back there and get piss that comes out of there. I hear her scream of pleasure as she is cumming and squirting all over him. I can feel my load ready to explode all in side of him. What a great flavour is this going to be, cum all for me, as I grab his hips and jam my cock deep in him feeling my warm cum, the squirt of cum shoots in him, I pull out quickly and get my head down there. I open my mouth to taste everything that is in it. As he is licking her ass and pussy, make her cum, cum and piss all over him. As I stop fucking his asshole, he spins around and shares his flavours from his mouth to my mouth. Wonderful buffet! He is the only one that hasn’t cum, and I am the only that hasn’t been cleaned. He turns me around grabs my ass and starts to lick me clean, listening to him slurp up all around my asshole. I feel her mouth going around my cock, cleaning me up so I can fuck her. He is taking his cock moving it around my asshole, and them licking it off, I am just waiting for him to fuck my asshole. I all of sudden in one big stroke after lubing his cock, he slams his cock in. I tell him to fuck the piss out of me and let me feel his warm cum in my asshole. As his cum is filling my asshole, i lie on her back and slide my nice cleaned cock into her pussy, we three are fucking like wild animals. With cum all over the place. Everyone moaning, with pleasure. We have all shot cum all over each. Everyone tired, we all sit back in hot tub, waiting for round two.