Thank Goodness

Story Info
Harry gets a Valentine card, then watches a couple celebrate.
1.2k words
3.14
14.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kaishaku
Kaishaku
61 Followers

Harry Hansen picked up his mail from the floor where one of his neighbors had slid it under his door. He smiled, grateful to whomever it was who decided to help him out. Moving over to his kitchen table, he leafed through the mail, sorting out the bills, the advertisements and surprisingly one envelope that actually looked like personal mail.

From the rough handwriting and the Crayola hearts he figured it was from his niece, Carlye. Carefully opening the envelope, he pulled out a handmade card cut in the shape of a heart. Although folded in half to fit into the envelope, it unfolded nicely. It took him a few moments to completely decipher the note, in essence, Carlye was excited about the upcoming Valentine's Day party at her school. She wished Harry could make it.

Well, it was early evening and school was out, so obviously Harry would not be attending today. He made a mental note to write her back to thank her for the invitation and apologize for not making it in for her party. Wow, "Valentine's Day already," he murmured as he took the card and leaning back, stuck it to the refrigerator using one of his many magnetic hangars. The red heart looked nice alongside the Christmas Card he received what seemed like just a few days ago.

Moving over to his calendar, he carefully unhooked it from the wall, turned up the page to February and then hung it back up. He opened a nearby drawer, pulled out his watch and checked the date. Nodding he whispered, "Yep, it is still Valentine's Day." Dropping his watch back into the drawer he glanced over to his window and then slowly followed the narrow pathway around the stacks of dirty clothes, discarded take home food boxes and books.

Once at the window he grabbed the plastic wand, turned it slightly to angle the blades of the blinds so he could look down on the apartments in the building across the narrow street below. It was still relatively early in the evening so he was surprised to find some movement in one of the apartments. Yes, 3C, the two college students, not yet married, but from what he was able to see, certainly in love. And what better a night to share their love than Valentine's Day.

Harry remained by the window running his fingers though his stubbly beard, waiting to be sure he'd be in for the entire show, not just the opening of presents. Ah, nice... you can never go wrong with some sexy lingerie, he thought watching the woman holding the tiny, see-through fabric in front of herself. "Now try it on darling," he moaned.

As she disappeared into the bathroom, Harry watched as the boyfriend quickly undressed. Smiling, he quickly pulled off his sweater and tee shirt, lightly running his hands down his chest. Lifting each arm he sniffed his armpits, gagged a bit and then grabbed a half empty bottle of bourbon. Putting his palm over the bottle top, he tilted the bottle, dampened his palm then ran it though his arm pit. He then switched hands and did the other side.

After a quick swig from the bottle, he looked back down into the bedroom of Apartment 3C below. The boyfriend waited for his girlfriend to reappear. It was apparent he didn't really need the stimulus of her new, sexy lingerie as his cock was hard and ready to go. "Ah the pure joy of youth," Harry mumbled, running his palms in broad circles over his chest.

Suddenly the bathroom door opened in the bedroom below and the girlfriend appeared. She seemed a bit self conscious at first, demurely crossing her arms to cover her breasts and crotch, but the boyfriend walked over to her and gently moved her arms. As the boyfriend sat down on the bed to get a better look, Harry grabbed his binoculars and quickly zoomed in.

He would have preferred it if the woman was naked since, even with the binoculars, from this distance, the sheer material exposed very little to him. Harry couldn't see much, but the boyfriend must have liked what he saw because he immediately reached his hands up and cupped them over her breasts. He stood up, pressing his cock against her naked thigh then leaned forward and kissed her.

Their bodies remained locked in the kiss as the girlfriend leaned into her boyfriend causing him to fall onto the bed. Harry watched as she bent down, lightly kissed the head of the boyfriend's hard cock and then slipped her breasts out of her new outfit. Smiling, Harry figured that the outfit wouldn't remain on very long.

Although the woman's breasts were small, they hung and bobbed sexily as she kneeled over the guy's cock, moving back and forth, letting the soft mounds tease the twitching erection. Reaching down to her crotch, the woman unsnapped her outfit and pulled it up over her hips. Straddling her boyfriend, she reached down, opened herself up and eased downward.

Not able to see too closely, Harry let his imagination fill in the detail as the man's cock ever so slowly disappeared into the woman. Harry now ran his palms over his nipples, gasping when he noticed the man reach up and grab his girlfriend's breasts, his palms covering her nipples. The couple now moved in a unison Harry could only barely remember. An arching back, hips and ass lifting from the bed as a cock plunged, her back curved, breasts squeezed in his hands, her pussy filled to her very depths.

Harry watched the motion, each movement obviously, deliriously drawing pleasure. Each touch, each breath, each heartbeat inching closer and closer until he saw the woman's mouth open, her lips obviously crying out, "I'm coming, I'm coming," just before she collapsed upon him. The two people below now lay together, joined, grasping, straining, tying to get closer, to somehow remain one.

Moving his hands down from his nipples Harry moved them over his crotch. He felt a warm dampness. While the couple slowly disengaged and the girlfriend grabbed a towel and pressed it between her legs, Harry reached down, placed his hand on the wheel of his chair and rolled backwards. Turning, he rolled into the bathroom where he rolled up to the toilet, pulled down the elastic to his shorts and eased out his limp cock. Though he waited nearly a minute, he could only produce a slight trickle.

Shrugging, he worked his wet shorts and underwear down to his legs and then rolled his chair to his room. He grabbed a clean pair of underwear, worked his wet ones off and hung them over an arm of a chair and then pulled on the fresh clothes. "That was a pretty good one," he said to himself. It wasn't often he got so distracted that he lost control of his bladder like that.

Remembering the sight of the cock disappearing into the woman, the movement and the ultimate final climax he felt a distant longing. Glancing out the window, Harry noticed the couple below, the boyfriend still naked, the girlfriend with her new outfit bunched up at her waist, watching TV together.

"Thank goodness for Valentine's Day," he whispered as he watched the man gently squeeze the woman's breast. Harry then turned his wheelchair and looked over to his refrigerator. "And thank goodness for niece's," he continued, looking at the red heart hanging on the white door.

Kaishaku
Kaishaku
61 Followers