Thank Heaven for Little Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just before she turned the corner out of sight, she turned, and saw me still looking in her direction. That brilliant smile erupted again, and she waved, then was gone.

A little voice, deep down inside me, was trying to tell me to be careful, but it was being drowned out by the voice that was asking if I saw the ass on her, and how much I'd like to bend her over my desk.

***

"Jesus, Melissa," I moaned softly.

She had found another way to exert her control, and subvert mine. Now she was doing it without altering her uniform. Under the uniform was a totally different story.

You may have gathered from my description of her that she was slightly top-heavy. Without any factual information to go by, I was left with only my purely objective opinion of her breasts. They were big. Probably double-D, at least. Most bras built for women with curves like that are somewhat robust, to support that much flesh, but Melissa had apparently found one made of tissue paper.

To say she was bouncy would be a huge understatement.

I watched her walk by, jiggling wildly, while watching me out of the corner of her eye. A smug smile on her lips, she knew there was little I could do. She was properly dressed, if not properly supported.

I caught the eye of Eric Martinez, one of our male teachers, and he bit his knuckle theatrically. I nodded. He mouthed a silent 'wow'.

I was waiting for Melissa outside her classroom at the next interval.

"Miss Jones, I think it's time we had a talk," I told her. "My office, after your last class today. Do you understand?"

"Yes, SIR," she replied, with her usual condescending sneer. "May I go now, SIR?" She thrust her chest out, stretching the white fabric tighter. I may have seen the bumps of two erect nipples, as my gaze swept up her body from the ground up. She had such pretty eyes, for one so cruel.

"Of course, Miss Jones."

Damn, she was a handful, and I mean that in the disciplinary sense, not the one you're thinking of. She'd be two handfuls, if I was talking about her chest. Two, big, soft, delicious handfuls. Mmmmm.

I could have pulled her out of class for this. I probably could have sent her home on my discretion for this, but I was curious to see what she'd do.

That's why I set up the discussion for after class. She would be on her time, but on my turf. A potentially interesting combination.

With less people around.

I could hardly wait.

***

I arrived at my office to find Melissa Jones waiting patiently. Her legs crossed, she was bouncing one foot playfully, and twirling her hair with her fingers.

"Hi, Mr. Owens," she smiled. "You wanted to talk? I'm here."

Oh yes, you are most definitely here, I thought. Her blouse was undone a few buttons, and with her legs crossed, a lot of thigh was visible.

"Inside please," I gestured, and watched her stand up, a little more energetically than necessary. Her boobs bounced, far from accidentally. Now that she was standing, I could see how much she had rolled her skirt up, in her usual after-school way. "Take a seat."

She didn't pass up the obvious opportunity to jiggle those big tits for me again. I closed the door, and walked past, glancing down her top as I did.

"Miss Jones," I began, sitting in my chair. She was having her usual effect on a certain part of my body, so having a desk between us was a good idea. "I realize we're getting close to the end of the school year, and you are looking forward to summer..."

"Yes, sir," she smiled.

"We've had this conversation, before, haven't we?" I asked her. "I don't really need to remind you about the uniform rules, do I?"

"Sir, it's after class," she smiled again.

"Yes, it is, but you're still on school property."

She sighed, and rolled her eyes.

"That's not what I wanted to talk to you about," I added. "I did notice that you were perfectly attired today. Almost."

"I was, sir. What was wrong?" she asked, her eyes sparkling. The little minx was dangling her bait, hoping I would bite.

"Well, Miss Jones, I couldn't help noticing that you seemed a little more, um, shall we say... mobile... than usual," I replied.

"What?" she asked, almost successfully suppressing a smirk of satisfaction.

"Don't play games with me," I told her. "I'm really not in the mood."

She looked at me, and grinned.

"Too bad. I am most definitely in the mood," she purred. "And I like playing games, Mr. Owens. I was afraid you didn't see my move today. Did you like it?"

"Yes Melissa, I saw you," I replied. "My personal opinion of it is beside the point. A young lady such as yourself doesn't need to attract attention that way."

"Oh but you're wrong, Mr. Owens," she giggled. "Attention is exactly what I want to attract. If you've got it, flaunt it, and I most definitely have it. Wouldn't you agree, sir?"

She stood up, and walked around to the side of my desk, perching her cute ass on the corner. She leaned over slightly. Another button had succumbed to the weight of her chest, giving me a view of delicious cleavage.

Okay, she was right. She definitely had 'it'. She was so fucking hot, the air around her was ready to spontaneously combust.

"I was going to tell you that all my bras were in the laundry, and that I had to wear one of my little sister's ones," she growled, "but the truth is, I wore this one on purpose. I call it my 'jiggle bra'. I like knowing men notice my breasts, and I like knowing you notice them, most of all. You like them, don't you?"

You're fucking right I do! I'd love to just bury my face between those beauties right now, but I'm not that fond of prison. It's bad enough that you're flirting with me behind closed doors.

"Yes, dear, they're lovely," I smiled. "Be that as it may, I'm going to have to ask you if you would please wear more appropriate undergarments. No more 'jiggle bra', please." I had a feeling I'd better clarify, lest she show up tomorrow with no bra at all. "Something more befitting a young woman of your impressive endowment."

"Impressive endowment?" she laughed. "Gee. I always just call them big tits," she smiled, leaning over more. "Big... soft... spectacular... tits. If you ask me nicely, I might show you more of them," she whispered, toying with the next button on her blouse.

"Miss Jones," I sighed, "I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you nicely... " her smile brightened, "... to leave. Please, wear a more appropriate bra, tomorrow, and try to behave yourself for the few remaining weeks of the year. That is all."

Melissa sat up. I'm not sure anyone had ever turned her down before, and the astonishment showed on her face. I'm sure if she could see the huge bulge her teasing had caused, she would have pressed the issue, but my crotch was safely hidden under the desktop.

She grabbed her books, looked over at me quizzically, and walked out.

Oh, to get that offer, anywhere else but here. I'd have her legs pinned behind her head, and be fucking her like the slut she presented herself to be. Those big tits would be free to bounce as much as I wanted.

But, here, at school, I was supposed to be above such basic, animal, actions. These young women were supposed to be like daughters to me, and I was meant to protect them, not abuse them.

I could think it is much as I wanted. I would be thinking it later, when I dealt with my excitement manually.

But I couldn't act on it, could I?

Could I?

Arrrrgh!

***

It was the weekend, and with only a couple of weeks of classes left, I was bringing some of my administrative duties home with me. While the students had a definitive end to their year, mine was a little more nebulous. Paperwork tends to get that way.

Anyway, I was home, organizing some of that paperwork by priority, when there was a knock on my door. I wasn't expecting anyone, and briefly considered merely hiding until they left, but something told me to answer it.

Boy, would I ever be glad I did.

"Miss Kensington?" I asked, seeing her standing at my doorstep, and in uniform yet. "You do realize it's Saturday, and this isn't school? How'd you find me, anyway?"

"Oh, Mr. Owens," she smiled stepping inside my home, "It's the information age. Never underestimate what can be found online. Finding you was easy."

"Alright, forget I asked that question," I nodded, acknowledging her point. "How about the other question. Why are you here?"

"I could tell you I wanted to thank you for helping me with Mrs. York," she giggled, rocking on her heels. "That would be partly true, but it's not really why I'm here."

"Why then?" I asked.

"Honestly, I'm here because I wanted... you!" she smiled.

I was waiting for her to finish her sentence. 'Wanted me'... to... Oh my! That is the end of her sentence.

She reached up, and unpinned her hair, shaking the long, brown mane loose, her eyes sparkling.

"Um, Miss K-Kensington?" I stammered, as she stepped closer, removing her glasses.

"Sir, you know my name is Alexis. Miss Kensington is for school, and as you've already pointed out, this isn't school," she purred smoothly. "Call me Alex, please."

"Okay, Alex," I replied.

"I've seen you looking at me," she smiled, stepping still closer. "Your eyes, on my ass, and my breasts, trying so hard to be respectful and keep your lecherous thoughts to a minimum. I like it. Since I know you're never going to act on those thoughts... certainly not at school, anyway... I came here to give you your chance."

I opened my mouth to object, but she held up her hand, silencing me before I could begin.

"I know what you're going to say," she smiled "but I don't need to remind you that I'm eighteen, and can do what I want, with whomever I want. We're not in school, and there's only a couple of weeks left in our relationship as student and principal. You're not forcing yourself on me. I'm here of my own free will. There's no reason we can't do this, and I'd really like to."

I looked at her, digesting her logic. She was right about everything. My only real concern was that I was being set up, but that was totally against her character. The balance was tipping toward accepting her very generous offer.

"So would I Alex," I smiled.

"But?" she asked.

"No but," I shook my head. "Except yours, of course. It's a very nice butt. You're right... I do enjoy looking at it, and the rest of your body. You're a remarkably beautiful young woman, Alex."

"Thank you, sir," she smiled, clasping her hands behind her back. The pose thrust her chest out more, straining the crisp white of her uniform blouse. Two excited bumps marred the smooth curves.

"Don," I corrected her. "If we're going to do this, I can't have you calling me 'sir', can I?"

"I suppose not," she giggled, twisting her body like a little girl.

If you ever wondered why the Catholic schoolgirl outfit is such a popular sexy Halloween costume, well... you wouldn't wonder much longer, if you were in my place. Melissa Jones took it to the next level, but Alex was doing a wonderful job of her own. I noticed her skit was a little shorter, and tighter than usual. I knew exactly where she got it from.

"Your younger sister's skirt?" I observed. She came dressed for effect, showing more creamy thigh than she ever did at school.

"Yes sir, I mean, yes Don," she smiled. "Do you like it?"

Mmmmm, yes, I nodded. I could only imagine what the school would be like with all the girls similarly clad. My erection would be permanent.

We stood there, in my living room, looking at each other. I wanted to just sweep her up in my arms, take her to my bedroom, and rip her clothes off, before doing what we all want to do when faced with the opportunity to bed a young goddess. My feet wouldn't move.

Alex eyed me up and down, still in the same position, rocking back and forth.

"Alex, I, uh, I don't know what..." I stammered. She held up her hand again.

"Allow me," she smiled, and stepped closer, stopping in front of me. She reached up and caressed my face, then stood on tiptoes. Her kiss was soft, gentle, and surprisingly caring. Soft and gentle gave way to passionate as her tongue pressed into my mouth.

My immobility also gave way and I wrapped my arms around her, dropping one hand to her very sexy ass. She moaned as I squeezed her firm cheek through the short skirt, and pressed her body tighter against mine.

When my wife left me, I wondered if I'd ever feel this again. I had been on a few dates since then, and even managed to get one of the women into bed, for an enjoyable romp. I had proven I could still ride the bike, but those bikes were older, with a lot of miles on them.

Alex, on the other hand, was fresh off the line, and she came equipped with all the options. She was the luxury sport edition; big tits, a great ass, narrow waist, long hair, adventurous, and young. She may have even had the ultimate one-owner perk... virginity... but I would have to wait a while to find out.

It was quite the kiss, long and protracted, fueled by lust from both of us. I had been the principal at St. FXT, BS, CSG for ten years. Ten years of watching sweet young things like Alex or Melissa flit and bounce around my hallways in their uniforms. Ten years of trying to force the completely natural, yet completely inappropriate, sexual thoughts from my head. Ten years of jerking off repeatedly when those thoughts wouldn't be banished. Now, for the first time, I was getting to act on those thoughts.

"Oh Alex," I sighed, when we finally broke the embrace. "You have no idea how long I've dreamt of doing this." I left out the part where it wasn't necessarily her I dreamt of. She didn't need to know that.

"Mmmmm, me too," she moaned, resting her head against my chest. "So, Don? How big is your bed, anyway?" she asked.

"Big enough," I replied, looking down at her. She was looking back, a grin on her face. "Why do you ask?"

She pulled back, the grin still wide, and sauntered over to the door, which she opened. I saw a flash of blonde hair, and in walked Melissa!

"Hi Mr. Owens!" the blonde bombshell chirped. She hugged Alex, then moved over to me. Her uniform was perfect, and completely regulation, except for the fact that she was obviously not wearing a bra, and her breasts were swaying freely with every step. "Got a kiss for me, too?"

There was a sizzling sound in my ears. It was the wiring in my brain melting. Ten years of torture was about to end, with not one, but two of my students. At the same time.

Apparently my restraint was being rewarded.

Melissa kissed me, plunging her tongue into my mouth eagerly, while I pulled her tight against me. I kissed her back with equal fury, now that I knew we were all heading upstairs in a few minutes. When we separated, she stepped back, and stood beside her brunette cohort.

I looked them over. Damn, they were beautiful. I decided to have some fun, and get even with Melissa a bit.

"Melissa, you're out of uniform," I laughed.

"Where?" she asked, looking down past her chest as much as she could.

I stepped over quickly, and grabbed her blouse with both hands, reefing it wide open. Buttons flew everywhere.

"That's better," I smiled, feasting my eyes on her huge tits, heaving with her surprised breathing. Alex quickly unbuttoned her blouse as well, and unhooked her bra in the front.

"Is this the official new uniform?" Alex asked, shaking her shoulders to jiggle her own spectacular pair. "I might want to repeat a year."

"Me too," Melissa giggled, shedding her blouse.

I briefly considered the idea. All those topless girls. Oh what the hell. Just lose the skirts too. We'd have to change our name to The St. Francis Xavier Thomas of the Blessed Sacrament Catholic School for Nude Girls, but it would be worth it, if only I could sell the church on the idea. Perhaps I'd have to settle for this special class of two.

Alex had stripped off her top and bra by now. The girls were waiting patiently for me to lead the way. I took one under each arm, and we walked carefully up the stairs, both their incredible racks quivering as we went.

When we reached the top step, both girls turned to face each other, blocking me from proceeding. They were one riser above me, bringing them up to head height, so I couldn't possibly miss it when they kissed each other, and caressed each other's breasts. I watched them twirl tongues, open mouthed, right in front of me. Then they turned their attention to me, and smiled.

"Does that do anything for you?" Alex breathed, as Melissa continued to fondle her softly. She glanced down, and giggled. "Oh, I guess it does, doesn't it?" Her interpretation of the swelling in my crotch was correct. She always was a good student.

"Mmmmm, yes," Melissa added, licking her lips. "I'll flip you for who gets to suck him first, Lexi."

"You're on, Lissie," Alex replied, "but not here. I think we can find someplace more comfortable. I'll bet the bedroom is..." she turned, chose and pointed, "... this one!"

She was right, and led through the door, with me trailing both their skirt-clad behinds. I was curious.

"Lexi? Lissie? I didn't know you two were that close," I observed.

"Oh yeah," Melissa laughed. "I suppose you could say we're, um, close." Alex stepped over, and jammed her tongue into Melissa's mouth, while slipping a hand up her skirt. When they broke the kiss, she finished the thought. "Very close. Who do you think I was showing off for?"

Huh? You mean...?

"I always just assumed it was for the male teachers, or me, and some boyfriend I didn't know after school," I answered, stunned. "You mean it was for Alex?"

"Well," she smiled, looking bashful, despite being half-naked, "I'll admit that I do like teasing you, and Mr. Martinez, and the other male staff, but I really do it for Lexi. We've been lovers for years. Not all the time, but boys our age don't have a clue how to please a girl. I assume you'll do better, and that's why we're here."

I was gob-smacked. I looked at Alex, and she giggled.

"Didn't see that coming, did you?" she asked. "Thought I was the good one, and she was the slut, huh?" she jerked her thumb toward her blonde lover. "Well, she is a slut, but she's my slut, and today she's yours, too."

Alex slipped behind Melissa, and deftly unzipped her friend's skirt, letting it drop. Melissa wasn't wearing panties, and her pussy was completely bald. Now naked, other than her socks and high heels, she stood before me completely without modesty. She was gorgeous, and she knew it. Any modesty would have been of the false variety.

"I feel sorry for every teenage boy in town," I shook my head. "It's not fair for you to keep her to yourself, Alex."

"I think you misunderstand, Don," Alex smiled. "I don't keep her to myself. She gives the best blowjob in town. She just doesn't fuck guys. Neither do I. Until today, that is. You get to have both of us."

"Why me?" I asked, looking a whole stable-full of gift horses in the mouth.

"Because you're a nice guy," Alex explained. "You helped me with Mrs. York, and you tolerate Melissa being an incorrigible tease. We're both eighteen, and wanted to lose our virginity, and you were the unanimous choice. Besides, what your wife did to you was really mean. You deserve it."

"How do you know about that?" I wondered.

"I hear things," she smiled. "Lissie? Forget the flip. You go ahead and suck his cock."

"Ooooo, goodie!" Melissa giggled, and dropped to her knees. Before I knew it, my pants and underwear were around my ankles, and she was pumping my shaft with one hand. "Holy fuck, Lex! Look at this thing, will you? It's so big!"

"Need help?" Alex asked, doing her own inspection from above. She was pressed against my ribs, with her big breasts cushioning her between us.