Thank Heaven for Little Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hell no! I'm just saying he's packing," Melissa declared. "I can handle it, but going deep might take a few tries."

"Going d-ee-EEEEP!?" I gasped, surprised as she began to suck my cock eagerly. "Throat?" I added.

"Yeah. I've heard she does it very well," Alex said, watching with me. "Personally, I can only vouch for her licking skills, of course, but I'll admit she gives better head than I do. I can't do it the way she does. She's a natural."

Oh yeah. That's for sure, I thought, panting already as she bobbed her head energetically. She slowed her pace slightly, and took a few deep breaths through her nose. While Alex and I gazed down at her, she looked up, tilted her head back, and went for it.

"Oh my god!" I groaned, as the head of my cock poked down her throat. It was an incredible feeling. She choked, and coughed, backing off for a second.

"So thick," she whispered, looking at my dick with determination. "Come on Melissa. You can do it."

She set herself again, and gave it another try. A minor gag signaled the entrance to her throat, but she pushed past it. I watched, amazed, as her lips slid further down, until they met the base of my shaft. Deep.

"Oh god! Oh my fucking god! That's so good!" I grunted, as she removed her hands, and gestured. Ta-da!

"Told you she was good," Alex said proudly. She kissed me as Melissa started to move her tongue and mouth on my cock, essentially fucking me with her throat. Every few strokes she would slide off a bit more, and breathe, before burying my cock deep again. It was exquisite, and having been excited for the last near hour since Alex's arrival, it was bringing me to the verge very quickly.

I snorted, and gripped Alex tighter, feeling the boil start.

"Lissie? Ready to swallow?" Alex asked, reading my reaction accurately. Melissa looked up with her big blue eyes, and gave me the thumbs up, then sucked harder. "Go ahead, Don. Give it to her. She loves it."

That was a very good thing, because love it or not, she was going to get it.

Have you ever watched the water race down the length of an empty garden hose, anticipating it as it exploded from the end? That's what I was feeling right now. My plumbing was shorter, but the analogy still applies, as I felt my balls clench, and semen rocketed through my cock, right down Melissa's throat.

"GnnnnnaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHNNNN! OH FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! SUUUUCK MY COCK!" I bellowed, involuntarily grabbing Melissa's head with both hands. She pulled back a little, dislodging my cock from her throat so she could breathe while gulping down my load. It had been a couple of days since I masturbated thinking about her, so there was plenty to swallow.

The real thing was so much better than my fantasies. Alex had moved down on her knees beside her friend, and was cheering her on softly.

"Oh yes, Lissie. Suck the cum out of that big cock. You're such a dirty little slut. Now don't you swallow all of it. Gotta save some for me."

Wait. What?

Melissa nodded, and locked her lips around the head of my dick, sucking like an industrial vacuum cleaner. She managed to draw out every drop, then released my flagging penis. She rose higher on her knees, grabbed Alex's head with both hands, and opened her mouth.

A stream of my cum drizzled out past her plump lips, and dripped off the tip of her tongue, falling directly in Alex's upturned mouth. Alex moaned, and stayed in place, like a hungry baby bird accepting a meal from a parent. Only when the slimy strings of semen stopped did she close her mouth and swallow.

My cock couldn't believe his eyes, and decided now was not a good time to rest, rising immediately to attention again. There were virgins to deflower! Let's get to it!

Melissa had been the first to blow me. I thought it only fair that Alex be the first to get fucked. That I was going to get to bed her first was an honour not lost on me, but after the cum swapping display, I was more interested in a good hard fuck than a gentle taking of her virtue.

As much virtue as she had left, anyway, with her own admissions of oral sex with both sexes. Her physical 'virtue', if not her mental one.

I kicked my feet free of the tangle around my feet, and grabbed Alex, throwing her on the bed. She gasped, then giggled happily, then gasped again as I reached under her short skirt and literally ripped her panties off.

"Oh god, yes, Mr. Owens!" she moaned, reverting to school mode. I didn't correct her, and reached down to centre my cock over her juicy pussy. "OH SHIT!" she screamed, as I pushed inside her, blasting through her hymen and ramming it balls deep on the first stroke.

I felt her nails raking my back, and she screamed again, in pain, biting my shoulder.

"Sorry Alex, but it's the best way," I said softly, holding her tight. "Get all the hurt over at once."

She nodded her understanding, but her body remained clenched tight, in agony, her pretty face a mask of discomfort, tears streaming from her eyes. I decided to just ride her through it, and started to thrust in and out.

'Tight' doesn't adequately describe her vagina, but as I continued to stroke into her, the muscles relaxed, and her sounds of regret began to morph into those of pleasure. I looked down, and saw the tightly closed slits of her eyes soften, along with the set of her jaw. Her eyes opened, and she smiled.

"Damn that hurt," she groaned, wiping her eyes. "Now we have fun, right?"

"Oh yes, Alex," I nodded, raising up on my arms and picking up the pace. "Now we have lots of fun."

"Hey! Don't forget about me!" Melissa laughed, pressing her huge breasts against my back. "I want to have fun, too!"

Alex flicked her tongue, and Melissa quickly scrambled around, and planted her hot little muffin on Alex's face. She leaned closer, and offered her tits for my suckling pleasure. She had lovely, long nipples, standing in the centre of areolas the size of a hockey puck, a delicate pink in colour. I took her left in my mouth and enjoyed myself.

Alex was moaning louder now, obviously quite happy with the proceedings thus far. Her legs wrapped tighter around my waist, urging me to fuck her harder. I did, and after several minutes of pounding her hard, she squealed, and ached her back. Orgasm achieved. Melissa was still squirming on Alex's tongue, while I nibbled her nipples, until Alex's hand came up and patted my chest. Everyone uncoupled.

Alex was panting, a dreamy look on her face, which was slick with Melissa's pussy juices.

"That was... Wow," she sighed. "I'm so glad I waited for a real man to take my cherry. It's your turn Lissie."

Melissa acted like a kid on Christmas morning, giggling as she jumped up and took her place beside Alex. She laid back, and spread her legs wide. Her huge tits wobbled crazily, rolling back and forth across her chest.

This was going to be fun.

I looked into her blue eyes as I took my position, and felt her hand guiding me to her vestibule.

"Just like you did to Lexi. Pop my cherry, then make me cum," she directed.

"Absolutely, Miss Jones," I smiled, eyeing her rack. "I'm going to enjoy watching these as I do."

"I've always thought you would," she smiled, licking her lips. "Fuck me."

I pushed, and she arched her back in pain, scrunching her face tight. That's two down. We're fresh out of virgins.

"Mutherfucker!" she gasped, handling the agony with less volume than Alex, but more eloquence. "That stings!"

I laughed, then Alex joined in, and Melissa as well. The humour relaxed her, and we got down to business.

I was right about her breasts. Watching them was very pleasurable, and there was plenty to watch. Melissa was watching me, watching them.

"You like big tits, don't you, Mr. Owens?" she teased.

"Yes, I do, Miss Jones," I smiled, giving her a few exceptionally sharp thrusts, that made her gasp, and made her breasts jiggle even more wildly.

"So do I. Alex has really nice ones. Now that you've seen them, do you like my, how did you put it?... Impressive endowment?" she giggled.

"Oh yes. I certainly do. Do you like my cock in your nice, tight pussy?"

"Mmmmm hmmm! I love it, Mr. Owens."

"You like it deep?"

"Mmmmm hmmm!"

You like it hard? "

"Oh yeah! Hard is so good! Did you enjoy the blowjob?"

"Oh Miss Jones, that was just exquisite. I especially loved the deep throat."

"Thank you, sir," she gasped, her face flushing pink. "OH God, I'm cumming! Fuck me! FUCK ME HARDER! FUCK ME, MR. OWENS! FUCK MEEEEEE!"

Alex rolled to face her girlfriend, and stroked her hair as the orgasm ripped through her. Melissa was a little taller than Alex, and perhaps a little stronger, and she bucked under me like a wild horse, giving me quite the ride.

Melissa raised her arm, and flicked her fingertip in an upward motion, then let the arm fall limp to the bed. She peered out through her tousled blonde mop, and smiled. Alex laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked pulling my cock out of Melissa. There was a little bit of blood on it, along with a thick coating of pussy froth.

"She just gave you a checkmark. It's her way of saying you made her feel really good," Alex explained.

Melissa gave it a weak thumbs-up, to confirm.

"I'm honoured. I assume you've also received a checkmark?" I asked her.

"Well, I don't like to brag, but yeah. Several," Alex smiled.

Melissa grabbed the sheets, and pulled them up over her body, rolling on her side.

"She's got a good idea, there," I said quietly. "A little nap might be just the ticket."

Alex and I joined Melissa in slumber, with me spooning the blonde bombshell while Alex cuddled against my back.

I was the principal at a Catholic girls' school, and I'd just defiled two of my students.

Oh yeah. I was going to hell alright, but right now I was most certainly in heaven.

***

I woke to a very strange sensation. Still in the fringes of dream world, I was being pleasured orally by an alien female, with four absolutely huge breasts, and a mouth with four lips. It felt wonderful.

As my head cleared, so did the dream fog, and I realized it wasn't a dream.

Well, it was a dream alright. A dream come true. I wasn't dreaming though.

Both Alex and Melissa were nibbling my cock, sucking it, and tonguing my balls. I moved, and Alex spoke up.

"Oh good, you're awake. I was just about ready to climb aboard, whether you were or not," she grinned. "It's my turn again."

She straddled me, and impaled herself on my cock.

"Oh fuck! This is so much better than I thought it was going to be!" she gasped, wriggling her hips to seat herself fully. "I love cock!"

I was just about to make a comment of some sort, when Melissa's thighs appeared on either side of my vision, and her pussy framed the top edge. Beyond her pretty, newly broken-in vestibule and large clit, were the twin mounds of her major melons. Beyond those, peeking down her wide cleavage, was her smiling face, and hypnotic blue eyes.

"Lick me, please?" she asked. I nodded, and she squatted lower, blacking out my vision.

I could still hear reasonably well, though, and listened to Alex moaning softly as she rode my cock. I could hear wet kisses being exchanged, and my imagination extrapolated from there, visualizing fondling of breasts, nipple stimulation, and all other forms of Sapphic involvement. It was so enthralling, I almost forgot about Melissa's pussy, there for the tasting.

Mmmmm mmmm, good! As I ran my tongue from clit front to back in her slit, I was rewarded with a taste of her delicious, juicy secretions. Knowing the girls had been lovers, and that Alex had tasted the same delightful gravy, I smiled. When I fantasized about bedding one of my students, which to be honest, happened on a daily basis, I never had more than one girl at a time. My imagination didn't even consider getting both halves of a lesbian couple at once, and taking the virginity of both of them in succession was beyond hope.

But that's what happened, and now one of the two was riding my shaft energetically, while her partner in their bed and mine sat on my face, squirming at the touch of my tongue deep inside her succulent folds. By thrusting my chin forward, I was able to give her something to grind her clit against while I concentrated on worming my tongue fully into her depths. I could hear the two of them harmonizing, with Alex's throaty, lower register, and Melissa's higher one.

The higher one grew more demanding, and I attacked her clit with vigour. Within seconds, Melissa was screeching, and mashing her pussy on my face, as it drooled fresh juices abundantly. The prospect of drowning, or at least asphyxiation, raised its head, but her orgasm passed, and she lifted herself off wearily, flopping on the bed beside us, face down.

Alex looked down at me, a smile on her face. She slowed, then stopped her motions, and leaned down, resting her voluminous chest on mine.

"So that's what I look like afterwards," she giggled softly, kissing my cheek. "Yep, that's Lissie juice alright. Pretty tasty, isn't she?" I nodded.

"I couldn't see. Did I get a checkmark for that?" I asked. I was definitely enjoying this time with these two. School would never be the same.

Melissa rolled over, now breathing more normally, and repeated her gesture, hand high in the air. It was official. I was good for her.

Alex laughed, then kissed me again, and resumed her ride. It was fun watching her from below, boobs jostling and bouncing on her chest, as she explored the joys of penetrative sex using my cock for experimentation. She must have hit on something good, because she suddenly gasped, and fucked herself faster, her face a mask of concentration and arousal. Her breathing grew ragged, and she slapped my chest hard, tossing her brunette mane in a wide arc as it hit her.

"Ohhhhhhh fuuuuuck, yes! Yes! Yes! YES!" she grunted. I felt her pussy clench tighter around my shaft, and watched her shudder through the pleasure. When it eased, she looked at me dreamily, made a deliberate 'checkmark' motion, then raised herself off my cock, joining Melissa on her back.

"Is it my turn again?" Melissa giggled, suddenly full of energy. She arranged herself on hands and knees, backside high in the air. Her blue eyes sparkled as she looked over her shoulder at me. "I want to try it this way."

I make it a rule never to keep a buxom naked blonde waiting, so I quickly scrambled to my knees behind her. Her ass was everything I always imagined it would be, every time I watched it wiggle past in the hallways at school, regardless of skirt length. She had the classic, sexy, 'heart shaped' ass, so firm, muscular and attractive, especially without a stitch on it to interfere with my artistic appreciation of those lovely curves. It looked exceptionally good from behind, with my hands around her narrow, girlish waist, as she reached back to guide my spear into her cunt.

"Oh fuck, give me that big cock!" she growled, as I pushed forward, sliding smoothly into her receptive, juicy gash. "Fuck me, Mr. Owens!"

I gave up trying to be 'Don', and settled for 'Mr. Owens'. In a way, it was even hotter, the academic equivalent of being called' Daddy' by a pretty, sexy, young girl.

I loved doing it doggy style. Despite my ex-wife's disdain for this position, I had never lost my fondness for it. I liked watching my thick shaft splitting her tight little cunt open. The way her rump shook with each thrust of my hips made me very excited, and the percussion of slapping flesh turned our combined moans into a sexual symphony.

Alex pressed her body against my back, and whispered in my ear.

"Oh, that looks so sexy! Fuck her with that big cock! I love the way it makes her big jugs swing!" she breathed. "Look at those puppies dance!"

Alex had the distinct advantage of seeing us from the side, but even from behind, I could see her huge globes around her ribcage, and see them bouncing and slapping together.

Alex took further advantage, laying on her back, head to head with Melissa. The two girls exchanged kisses again, then Alex wiggled her way under Melissa's body, pausing to suckle one of those huge melons swinging over her face, on her way to positioning herself between her lover's legs, looking up at me with a big smile.

"Peek-a-boo!" she giggled, appearing and disappearing with each stroke. "Now, which one should I lick first? This juicy pussy, or these big, heavy balls? How about both?"

Melissa and I both groaned deeply as Alex ran her wet tongue from Melissa's clit to my asshole, right across the area of contact, where my cock was splitting her puffy lips wide open. It was a first for me, as I had never been lucky enough to share my bed with two women before. Since both my bedmates were virgins until a couple of hours ago, I assume it was a first for all of us, and it felt incredible.

Melissa's moans grew louder, as Alex concentrated her attention on the little pink clit above her face, and I fucked her harder.

Somehow, Alex managed to avoid getting hurt by my thrusts, and I only occasionally felt my balls swing against her forehead. Eventually, however, she had to pull back and play the role of cheerleader, as my grip on Melissa's hips tightened, and I drilled her with fury.

"Oh god, you should see it from here, Lissie! Your pussy looks so hot, split wide open like this! Fuck her, Mr. Owens! Fuck her cunt! Fuck her harder!"

The sound of flesh meeting flesh echoed through the house, sounding like muted gunshots, if not for Melissa's screams of joy. She tossed her head back and shook violently, cumming like a freight train. Alex squeezed out from under her as I slowed my pace.

"Do you have some lube, for when you jerk off?" Alex asked. Her face was serious, not taunting. She knew it was not a question of if I jerked off. It was a given.

I nodded, and gestured to the bedside cabinet. She retrieved the bottle, and returned to my side. My cock was still inside Melissa's pussy, stroking her gently while she recovered from her orgasm. Alex poured some of the liquid onto her blonde cohort's asshole, surprisingly.

"You still have two anal cherries to claim," she smiled, probing Melissa's ass with a slender finger. "Take hers first."

Alex was clearly the dominant personality in the pairing, and I had to admit that came as a complete surprise to me. I would have pegged Melissa as the ringleader, and it seemed to fit her outward character better. Of course, I also thought Alex was a good girl, but today's revelations had proven that opinion to be slightly off. So much for my reputation for reading people well, but no one else knew of my error.

Melissa was moaning softly in response to Alex's finger. She had her backside high in the air, but her ample chest flat on the mattress, demonstrating the incredible flexibility only an eighteen-year-old girl could possess, her back curved upward like a ski jump.

"Are you ready for this, Miss Jones?" I asked, withdrawing my shaft from her slippery snatch. I put the head against her well-oiled asshole.

"I suppose so," she groaned. "Hold on a sec." She grabbed a pillow from further up the bed, and bit then corner of it. "Okay. Hit me."

Looking down at her sexy, curvaceous rump, with my cock pressed tight against her tight little ass, I flashed back to all those days when I would watch Melissa Jones wiggle and jiggle past in the halls. Her body had turned out to be even better than I hoped, and her pussy was simply heavenly, so warm, wet and tight. Getting to fuck her in the ass hadn't even occurred to me, so I considered it a bonus.

I pushed, and heard a throaty groan from deep in Melissa's belly. Pressing harder, her puckered butthole flexed, fighting back against the intrusion, until she relaxed for a second, and my cock slid in suddenly. The pillow did little to silence her.