Thank Heaven for Little Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gnaaaaahhhh, FUCK! OH, MR. OWENS! THAT HURTS SO FUCKING GOOD! GIMME MORE! JAM THAT BIG FUCKING COCK UP MY ASS! NOW!"

I glanced at Alex, who was smiling wide.

"Who knew?" she giggled. "You like that cock up your ass, Lissie?"

"FUCK YES! IT'S SO TIGHT! FUCK ME! FUCK MY ASS!" she grunted.

I shrugged, and buried it to the hilt, causing a shriek from Melissa. She raised up on her arms again, suddenly energized, and flipped her long hair back. Not content to wait for me, she started to slam herself back against my prong, skewering her ass deeply.

Alex caressed my shoulders while Melissa fucked herself on my cock. She kissed the side of my face, and whispered in my ear.

"I know you must be dying to cum, Mr. Owens, but please hold on. I want to feel you shoot that lovely, hot man-juice, way up inside my ass. You want to cum in my ass, Mr. Owens? You want me to show you how bad I really am?"

Talk about stupid questions! Of course I want to, but Melissa's own ass was trying to wring my cum out into her, too. I gritted my teeth, and nodded.

Melissa rescued me, as she had an enormous orgasm, screeching obscenities, and dropping like a brick onto the bed. She curled up in a ball, twitching and shaking, while moaning her enjoyment of the act.

Alex had taken a position on her back, and was oiling her own ass, sliding one, then two fingers into herself in preparation for her turn.

"I'm ready, Mr. Owens. Take my ass. Fuck me deep," she purred, in a sultry, seductive whisper that I would never have guessed she possessed. She had indeed always seemed like such a good girl. I suppose every woman has a little slut inside her, just waiting to be set free, like the genie in the bottle.

I wasted no time, kneeling before her, and plugging into her service entrance. Her fingers had relaxed the tight ring of muscle, letting me in easier. She was still extremely tight, though, and it took a few minutes of grunting, moaning, and tears to fully impale her.

"God, that hurts!" she hissed. "It feels like you're tearing me in half!"

"We don't have to do this, Alex. If it hurts too much..." I offered, but she cut me off.

"You fucked her ass, so you're fucking mine too," she groaned. "I just need a minute." I watched her fingers caress her clit, seeking to overcome the pain with a pleasurable sensation.

It was pretty hot, looking down at this beautiful, busty creature, with my cock stretching her ass wide open, and her fingers probing the depths of her juicy cunt. Her moans of pain slowly began to transform into those of pleasure. She nodded.

"Fuck me, Mr. Owens," she smiled. "Take it easy, but give it to me. I want it."

Oh, thank god! I don't know what I'd do if you said 'no'. I have the mother of all cumshots brewing, and Melissa is a train wreck. I would have had to jerk off, or die.

I started a slow rhythm of strokes, gently easing in and out of her tight ass, watching her face. There was still discomfort there, but it was being replaced by joy.

"More!" she gasped, still fingering her pussy urgently. "Harder! Fuck me harder!"

I did, hammering her ass eagerly. Alex was moaning louder, and Melissa appeared beside us, looking dishevelled but satisfied.

"Watch this," she smiled, and reached her hand between Alex's legs. She pushed three long, slender fingers into her friend's cunt, and hooked the fingertips upward.

Alex screamed, and threw her head back. When she looked up again, her eyes were on fire.

"Oh, you fucking bitch, yes! Do it! DO IT!" she screeched. "FUCK ME, BOTH OF YOU! DON'T STOP! I'M CUMMING! I'M... CU... MMMMMING!"

Alex's body shuddered. Melissa's fingers worked their magic, and my cock pounded her ass. Suddenly, Melissa pulled her hand away, and rubbed her friend's clit furiously.

"OH GOD!" Alex grunted, and her pussy boiled over, gushing fluids like a drinking fountain. Melissa kept rubbing, splashing the delicious cunt spray all over the three of us.

It was the final straw. I came. I think I shot everything I had, including the kitchen sink, up Alex's ass. It felt like I was turning inside-out.

It was the best orgasm I'd ever had, and devastating. When I finished spurting inside her, I tumbled over onto my back, gasping for air. I was so overstimulated, I barely felt Melissa's mouth, sucking my cock clean.

When I was able to, I rolled my head to see how Alex was doing, and found Melissa licking up the cum that was oozing out of Alex's ass.

It was a close race, but I think Melissa still held the crown of biggest slut in school. She won by a tongue.

***

Laying on my back, with a busty young woman under each arm, I took a deep breath. The girls were resting their heads on my chest, and resting their chests against my sides. I felt too good to feel guilty, and really had nothing to be guilty about. Lecherous thoughts aside, I hadn't been the aggressor, and had even declined Melissa's advances in my office. Young though they were, the ladies were legally adults, and the sex had been consensual.

While the Catholic Church was hardly one to point fingers, I'm sure the arch diocese would view it differently.

"I'm going to miss you two," I smiled, kissing each of them on the head.

"Well, we do have all summer to go yet," Alex said softly. "I, for one, have no intention of making this a one-nighter. You don't mind teaching us more about pleasing a man, do you?"

I'm teaching you? I wondered. If that's the case, then yes, class is in session all summer.

"Well, I suppose I could be persuaded," I giggled. "I will miss you when you go to college though. Those guys won't know what hit them. It'll be lonely here."

"Oh, I'm not so sure of that," Alex smiled. She leaned over, and whispered in Melissa's ear, who nodded, and shifted her position. Each of them whispered a few names to me.

Names I knew.

Names of adventurous, well-built girls, who were currently juniors, but would be turning eighteen this summer.

Names of new playmates, for next year. I might not be lonely after all.

Like I said... If there's a better job for a recently divorced middle-aged man, I'd like to know what it is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know I left this one open for more, but I leave that to you.

I hope you enjoyed it. Please cast those votes, and send me some feedback.

Thanks for reading.