Thank Heavens for the Maid

Story Info
Sexy virgin maid in India.
914 words
3.33
85.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had engaged a maid for our household. She was very efficient in her chores. She was 18 years old, had firm boobs, tight ass, and lovely thighs. Whenever she used to clean my room, she used to bend down to broom or mop the room and I would get a good view of her melons. I used to masturbate thinking of her.

She used to sleep in a room adjoining mine (servants quarter ). One day when I was passing that room I saw that she was sleeping . But her skirt had moved up. I had a good view of her thighs. I became lustier, and animal instincts rose in me. I thought of spending the night with her but was afraid that she would complain to my mother.

I thought about this for some time and was in a dilemma as to what to do. Finally I drew enough courage and went inside her room. I started kissing her toes and slowly moved up her thighs. She started moaning slowly. I lifted her skirt a little further. I got a good view of her red panties. They smelled great. It made me more aroused. I could see that they were slightly wet. I slowly roved my hand over her panties. I could control myself no longer. I slowly pulled down her panties trying not to wake her up.

So far I was successful. I could now put my thing into hers but I wanted to explore her whole body. I now concentrated on her cunt and with my fingers started to probe her depth. She all of a sudden woke up. I got nervous and put a hand over her mouth. I slowly started massaging her boobs over her shirt. He seemed to like to like it and started moaning a bit . Now I knew I had her under my control . I decided to play some games with her . I slowly undid her shirt . It revealed her red bra underneath . I always had a fascination for red bras and I had this girl wearing the same. I could see the big mould waiting for my roving hands. I slowly opened the hook and pulled it free. There in front of me were the Virgin boobs.

I got some warm oil from the lamp that had been burning. I then poured warm oil over her breasts, she gave out a sharp cry, then I slowly started massaging her breasts first at the nipples then from the sides, I could feel the breasts swelling and now she had got excited, I was stimulating the nipples to become erect and now bend over to use my tongue on them, she squirmed in delight as I nibbled at the nipples. I started exploring her thighs with my other hand, then made her part her thighs and poured warm oil on her belly and it dripped down between her thighs, and she gave out a moan of delight. I then started massaging her thighs and she started to squirm and moan.

I now concentrated on her cunt and with my fingers had started probe her depth, she sizzled like a snake, and I held her tightly in my grip by her waist and discovered her clitoris, I started unhooding the thick flesh on the clitoris with the thumb. When I pulled the hood down with pressure, she groaned with delight, then I started manipulating the clitoris with slow circular motions around its base and moving up and jabbing it like a button. She couldn't take it any longer 'nooo nooo pleeeese pleeese unhhnnn ahhhh' . I bend down and wrapped my tongue on the clitoris. She had swelled into a pink bud now and I started to suck at it, the stimulation was now getting too much for her. Soon she came over the first orgasm of her life. I immediately licked her cunt and started flickering my tongue in and out of the cunt rapidly. I did this for 3 minutes and made her cum again.

She requested me not to torture her. I then stood up and made her lie at the edge of the bed and then I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her closer to my huge virgin dick, ahh at last now I would be fucking a woman. I started teasing her clitoris and vulva with my huge dick. She was moaning and I started teasing her clitoris and vulva with my huge dick. She was moaning and trying to break away from my grip but I held her tightly.

I bend over and grabbed both her breasts and vigorously started massaging them and then with a slow powerful motion of mine hips I thrust my dick in her cunt 'ahhhhhhhh unnnnnnn oooooo oooooooooooooouuuuuuuchhhhhh' she cried out as my dick ruptured her membrane and entered her . Then encouraged by her moaning and groaning, I thrust deeper and deeper into her until I had penetrated completely.

I grabbed her thighs, lifted them slightly in the air and started shoving in and out vigorously and at the same time massaging her breasts. She was in total ecstasy. This went on for sometime till we both were tired. Later she asked me money for this act failing which she threatened to complain to my mother. Though I paid this time, she became my sex slave - --How that took place is a different story altogether.