Thank You

Story Info
a submissive's gratitude.
827 words
4.25
12k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I belonged to you, I felt lost. I felt as though I was misunderstood and alone in my desires and I did not fully comprehend my own needs. I found myself in a position where I was always serving others, cherishing their happiness and experiencing peace with having catered to another's wants. I prided myself in the devotion and creativity I utilized to bring pleasure to another, however, there were few times if any where my efforts were appreciated. I slipped into a series of self damaging decisions which destroyed my self respect and self worth. I had told myself that if I withheld my heart from others, that I would protect myself from being hurt. In the absence of my heart, my body became a cold, empty shell and my lovers used me as they would any lifeless object without any emotional connection or concern.

I found myself yearning for something I could not identify. I was consumed by my craving for genuine love and understanding and appreciation, but my hopes for it caused an intolerable ache in my chest. It was as though I was lying there, curled up to preserve any emotional strength I had left in me, my pain pouring out like a flood through my tears, and you knelt down and held me tenderly. You saved me from my despair and my loneliness by giving me a home. You showed me a life where my fantasies were not only accepted, but indulged. Never have I tasted such passion or felt a heat that burned through my veins. For the first time, I felt truly loved for everything that I am. I had spent so much of my life striving to be someone better than I am, and never recognizing who I was or acknowledging that I was good enough. You opened my eyes to cherish the woman that I am.

It is because of you that I accept that I am a true gift; a person who is genuine, passionate and giving. It is only out of feeling your unconditional love for me that I have been able to allow myself to experience the depths of our emotional journey. It is purely a result of feeling completely safe, protected and cherished by you that I have relinquished any composure and permitted myself to be vulnerable in your arms.

I have whole heartedly surrendered my power to you, because I trust you to hold my soul to love, educate, and strengthen. Never have I yearned to serve another as deeply as I do you. You have a natural dominant will that bends me, and pulls me to my knees to submit to you. I feel like I have found my home, resting my head on your lap, kneeling beside you. It is indescribable how safe and free I feel with you. You have indulged me in sensations I had never even dreamed about. I have loved every kiss of your whip, every bite of your mouth and even your powerful hand across my face. My flesh is yours to manipulate and torture. I have been brought from the depths of unbearable pain to the heights of mind melting pleasure at your hand. My body craves your touch to such an extreme that I weep for you. When you touch me, a feeling of warmth and comfort melts over my body and I feel like I am where I belong.

Words can not articulate enough my gratitude for the life you have bestowed upon me. With you, I feel more alive, and I am soothed by my understanding and acceptance of who I am. The connection that I have with you is truly a rare gift that I will always cherish. I often think of you and our times together, twisted and loving, sadistic and passionate, and smile warmly. I have treasured the opportunity to grow and learn with you, and share experiences that have impacted my life in such a powerful and positive way. It has truly been an honor to serve you, and be graced by your intense and seductive manner. Thank you for allowing me to touch your heart, as you have truly warmed mine. I only hope that I have allowed you the incredible freedom to be your true self and indulge in your soul's secret desires as you have done for me. The happiest moments of my life have been being owned by you. You have showed me true love, deep passion, aching need and genuine acceptance and understanding which is truly precious and extraordinary. I thank you, with all that I am, for dominating me, and I am deeply grateful for the opportunity to surrender my mind, my body and my soul to you as your loving and devoted submissive. To my lover, my friend, and my darling Dominant; thank you for everything that you are and all that you have given me.

your loving kitten