Thank You

Story Info
Her first time swallowing, from both their perspectives.
3.2k words
4.65
69.8k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dropped my ex wife and kids off at the port an hour before boarding. The cruise ship looked massive next to the smaller boats and yachts docked around it. Angela looked so pretty in her floppy hat and sundress, and the kids were beyond excited.

Angela and I had divorced 2 years before but we remained close friends. We were doing the best we could for the kids and it was working out just fine. Neither of us had found anybody else yet, and we had had sex a couple of times since the divorce but she decided it wasn't a good idea and put a stop to it.

The cruise was a gift from me to them. I had received an unexpected bonus at work and surprised Angela with a 5 day cruise to the Bahamas. She had always wanted to take the kids on a trip and she was thrilled that the day had finally arrived. I was planning to enjoy a few days to myself while they were gone. The kids were beyond excited and raced towards the ship while I carried the bags and walked with Angela. The mild breeze pulled her sundress taut against her perfect, petite body, and her long brown hair brushed across her face. She had soft brown eyes and beautiful face. She smiled when she saw me admiring her body.

As we finally arrived at the gangway, I hugged everybody goodbye and Angela held me tight for a moment, kissed my neck and whispered, "Expect a blowjob when we get back". With that she took the kids hands and walked up the ramp.

I felt that warm tingling in my loins and almost wished she hadn't told me this with 5 full days to wait. I hadn't jerked off for a couple days and I had been looking forward to masturbating later that day. But I loved the feeling of a huge release and decided to hold back until she made good on her promise...

---

I always loved Nicholas, we just couldn't stay married. He was a kind, strong man and a great lover, however we argued constantly while we were married. The divorce was easy and we were still close though. I considered him one of my best friends. He was tall with blue eyes, slender, muscular, and a great father. I was so excited when he bought a cruise for me and our children. I'd always wanted to take them somewhere and he just did this for me out of nowhere. He really was a great guy.

We were walking to the ship when I caught him checking out my ass. We had stopped having sex shortly after we split, but I did miss his cock and tongue. He had a beautiful penis. It was long and thick, with a perfectly formed head. I loved sucking it, but had an aversion to cum. I had never let a man cum in my mouth and he was no exception. He used to beg me to do it, and I'd catch him watching swallowing videos, but the taste and smell of cum was too intense for me. So he'd always warn me when he was about to cum and I'd stroke it all out on my chest. I wished I could have pleased him, I really did. Many times I decided to try letting him cum in my mouth but I would always chicken out. Granted I never told him I was going to try, I wanted to surprise him by not pulling away when he warned me. But, without fail, when I felt his cock head swell and he alerted me to the imminent explosion, I'd pull my mouth away and watch his disappointed cock spurt through the air. But, a blowjob is better than nothing and I knew he loved them regardless. So when I saw him checking me out, I knew exactly how to thank him. I wanted him to anticipate his gift while we were gone so when I hugged him goodbye, I stepped on my tip toes and whispered in his ear, making sure he felt the warmth of my breath, that he would be getting a blowjob for this. I walked away and didn't look back. I'm sure he was stunned. I'd made it clear the sexual aspect of our relationship was dead forever.

We had a fabulous time on the ship. Great food, white sand beaches, plenty of kids activities for the boys, and booze and new friends for me. It was truly the vacation I'd needed. On the last night, while my kids were asleep I curled up with my laptop and a bottle of wine. I was horny and thinking about how I was committed to giving a blowjob the following day, so I Googled blowjob tricks and tips and learned that I would never give the perfect blowjob the way I was doing it. I read pages and pages of stories of women who swallowed cum, and the health benefits of it. But above all, it was clear that it felt exponentially better for men. I knew then that I had never committed before. I had "tried" to do it. I had thought of doing it. But I had never fully committed to let Nicholas cum in my mouth. Yes it would taste disgusting, and likely make me nauseous but the thought was also a turn on. Apparently swallowing a healthy dose of semen would also give me a boost of testosterone which would elevate my mood and make me happier. Maybe it was the Merlot, but I decided right then and there: As soon as my mouth makes contact with his cock, I will keep it inside until he has blown his entire load and it was in my stomach. I swore this to myself. Then I suddenly realized it was very likely that Nicholas would have at least a 5 day load. I touched myself and realized just how wet the thought had made me.

---

Friday finally came and I picked my ex wife and kids up at the port. They all had big smiles and deep tans. It was approaching evening and we stopped at a diner and ate while they excitedly showed me digital pictures. Angela looked stunning as usual. She had on a long yellow sundress that formed around her tight body as she walked. I really hoped she was serious about the blowjob she said I would get. I knew she wouldn't purposely mislead me, but I wouldn't be shocked either if she didn't bring it up again.

When we got back to her house, we sat in her kitchen and she opened a bottle of wine. She told the kids to get ready for bed and told me all about her trip. I noticed she was drinking quite a bit of wine, she had killed half the bottle while I was still on my first glass. It wasn't like her to drink a lot, but maybe she was still on vacation until the night ended.

Suddenly she stood up and said, "Well, I'm going to take a shower and get to bed. Thank you again."

I stood up, disappointed, put on a smile and gave her a hug.

"You didn't forget did you?" she whispered as she squeezed my cock through my jeans. "Say goodbye to the kids and leave through the front door. I'll let you in through the back, go up to my room and wait."

My heart was pounding as I wished the family goodnight and walked out the front door. I was already hard and it made walking difficult. I'd waited all week for this and felt like my cock would explode if I didn't cum soon. It felt like forever until she opened the back door and quickly ushered me up to her bedroom.

She took a long shower, tucked in the boys and finally came in the room wearing a long white bathrobe. She slyly smiled as she locked the door and dimmed the light.

I was sitting on the bed in my boxers, my cock engorged.

Without a word my beautiful ex wife dropped her robe and gracefully fell to her knees, like a feather falling from the skies, and knelt on her crumpled robe.. She used both hands to tie her long hair up in a bun. I absolutely loved seeing that, it was usually the last sight I'd see before getting sucked off. It was a powerful association. Heaven awaited...

---

I was pretty tipsy from all the white wine and very horny. I'd been thinking of this all day and was probably as excited as Nicholas, if not more. I thought of telling him upfront what I was planning, but decided not to. If only I could read his mind when he understands that I'm letting him erupt in my mouth. I know one thing though, his cock has its own mind. It wants to deposit it's seed inside me every time. Whenever it cums, a little starts running out before the quick, powerful spurts. I always imagined the first little bit is the cock feeling it's way, checking, wishing it was inside my body before releasing its liquid. Nicholas' cock badly wanted to release in my mouth. I know this because Nicholas used to beg me to let him, and as he'd beg his cock would swell with hope. Once I cut it very close and pulled away just as that warm, scouting sperm hit my tongue. It realized immediately it was still in my mouth and spat violently in my face, hitting my lips. It was like a snake, aiming its venom for my mouth. It was warm and tingly and smelled of bleach. I was certain I'd never again have cum near my mouth, but here I was, on my knees, nervous as hell. I had made a promise to myself. Once I put my mouth on it, there is no turning back. No matter what. I might throw up afterward, but I was too horny to care.

----

Angela took my cock in her hand and stared at it for a long time. She seemed to be working up her nerve which has was strange considering she used to always blow me when we were married. She always was kind of prude though, no anal, no cumming in her mouth, but she did give awesome head. She somehow always kept me hovering on the edge of orgasm for a long time and would make me cum so hard. It wasn't that she had a special technique, no, it was just that she was slow and sensual and let purely the sensation of her mouth and tongue get me off. As badly as I wished she would swallow, I loved shooting all over her perky tits while she giggled. She was in for a surprise too, I hadn't came in a week and knew I had a huge load for her.

She kissed her head of my cock and licked it, drawing up a string of precum. With a little moan she put her mouth over my cock head and deep in her mouth. It sent shivers up my spine.

---

I held his cock and gave it a little squeeze. It was warm and hard. Very hard. A thick drop of precum oozed out and slowly slid down his cock head. I could mount him right now and he would love it. I kept up my birth control and he would cum inside me and think it was the greatest. I knew I had this one chance to back out. Now or never. I kissed the big beautiful cock head and tasted the salty precum. I loved the way it tasted, always have.

"Boy have I got a surprise for you", I silently whispered to his cock, now pressed against my lips. I closed my eyes and wrapped my mouth around it and pulled it in. It pulsed and he groaned. Slowly I moved my head up and down, enjoying the warmth and rigidity of this beautiful penis.

---

God it felt good. I'd been working too much and hadn't dated since the divorce. My last blowjob had been 2 years before, and I'd forgotten how incredible it felt. The sensation of her warm, soft mouth, her tongue, coupled with the sight of her naked form kneeling before me and her head moving up and down was exquisite. She only added to my pleasure with the occasional moan, and when she cupped my balls with her hand and started gently kneading them. It was pure sensuality. Her mouth was so wet, ultra soft, and perfectly warm.

----

My heart was racing. With each stroke I knew his cock was getting closer to cumming. Every 30 seconds or so there would be a rhythmic throb deep behind his heavy sack and warm precum would ooze out. Each time there was a little more and I knew from experience this meant a lot of cum was behind it. I gently squeezed his balls and felt them slowly pulling up towards his body. His cock head was getting harder, his breathing quieter, his precum taking on a slightly different taste ... all signs that climax was imminent. I kept going, up and down, slow and easy. Just how he liked it. No fancy handwork, no fast strokes. Just slow and steady. He always said it made for a long buildup and incredible finish. His cock was alive. It amazed me how it interacted with my mouth. When I would go deep the head would swell as if to get deeper. Saliva and precum built up in my mouth and whenever I would swallow, his penis would throb. It knew and kept pushing it's pre-orgasm fluid out into my mouth. It was sly. It wanted to make sure it got some of its fluids, if ot couldnt be its sperm, inside my mouth. The veins on his cock, for most of this session that had been soft to the touch were now hard ropes. Nicholas gently held my head in his hands, no doubt wishing he could hold it hard and spurt down my throat, but he was too gentlemanly to do that.

"I'm getting close", he whispered. He always whispered when he was nearing the edge. All his energy was in his lower body and he could barely speak. I pictured his clever cock trying to rob his voice so he couldn't warn me away. His legs trembled slightly. I swallowed more precum and moaned softly. He liked that. I held his swollen balls a little more firmly now to increase the pressure inside them. I felt soft contractions deep under them. They were getting stronger and closer together. I knew what was happening, i had read about it the night before. Sperm was racing up from his testicles, and fluid from his seminal vesicles was mixing with it and rapidly filling his prostate. In a second the pressure would become too much and the valve holding the prostate shut would start to open, allowing semen to start flowing up and out... the starter load I called it. Then a nerve impulse would signal strong pelvic muscles to squeeze around the prostate, forcing the fluid out at a high rate of speed, 25 miles per hour to be exact. These muscles would squeeze and relax twice a second until the prostate is empty. All the while the brain is taking in the sights, the sensations, the thoughts, and processing them. No doubt these muscles will contract even harder the millisecond it registers to Nicholas that he's cumming in my mouth.

---

I couldn't take anymore. Angela had been slowly sucking me far past the point of no return. I was on the edge for an eternity and now felt the familiar end where the pleasure stops climbing slowly and starts to skyrocket upward culminating in an explosive orgasm. A minute before I had told her I was getting close. Now I hoped to feel one more stroke before she pulled away.

"I'm gonna cum", I whispered.

She moaned softly. I realized she hadn't heard me

"I'm cumming!" I said it louder as I tried to hold back another half second. It was too late. I felt it spilling out, slow for a second, then a violent explosion.

---

"I'm cumming!" He grunted in my ear. With that, a lot of liquid started pouring out. It was alkaline and warm. It tasted a lot stronger than I'd expected. His brain registered he was still in my mouth and he let loose with a torrential spurt of hot, sharp semen. It hit the back of my throat and I reflexively swallowed. As soon as I did, his cock jerked and another jet exploded in my mouth. I almost pulled away in panic, but instead swallowed again. The third spurt was stronger and more voluminous as the first two combined. The force surprised me as much as the warmth. I could hear a splatter each time it pulsed and filled my mouth. It was simultaneously revolting and incredibly erotic. I hated it, but God I loved it. I must have swallowed 5 times before i got ahead of it. None had spilled out of my mouth. It was over in just a few seconds. My senses were alive with the strong taste and smell of sperm and prostate fluids. I felt like a queen. His cock relaxed and started to soften. I slowly pulled my head away and looked up at his red, contorted face. I smiled. I didnt feel like I needed to run and gargle with mouthwash. I actually liked the tingling I felt in my mouth and throat. I knew I had crossed a line and would be doing this again. Probably only for Nicholas for now.

----

I couldn't believe what was happening. You'd have to know Angela. She was a woman who simply could not handle cum in her mouth. She had made this clear while we were dating, while we were married, while she was drunk, and while sober. This was a fact of life, and here I was starting to cum in Angela's mouth, and it was entirely her decision. I really came hard. I heard her gag and then swallow. The sound only served to make me cum harder. I kept cumming. After all it had been a week and I usually came a lot. Through the ringing in my ears I could her her struggling to swallow and she never looked hotter. When she finally stopped she looked up at me with a big grin, cleared her throat and giggled. Her eyes were watery and she coughed slightly, wiped her mouth with her hand and kissed me.

I grinned, kissed her back. Spent. I would be eating her pussy momentarily. I would be licking her ass, and sucking her clit. I would be giving her a powerful orgasm, tonight, just as she had done for me. That was a given. I wouldn't take no for an answer. But I did have one question I needed answered,

"So where would you like to go on your next trip?"