Thank You Ch. 3

Story Info
Kwame repays Lydia for her kindness.
5.9k words
4.23
56.9k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/11/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still fully clothed himself, Kwame gracefully carried Lydia's girdle and brassiere clad body out of the closet and gently led her over to the crisply made bed in the center of the Benson's lavish bedroom.

Holding Lydia securly in his strong, lean arms, Kwame could feel the velvety smooth softness of the older woman's undergarments against his skin and the sweet, intoxicating smell of her perfume as it wafted around him.

Nuzzling Lydia on the shoulder with his wet lips, Kwame took in the beautiful sight of the white woman's skin as it contrasted vividly against his black hands. Allowing his face to disappear inside Lydia's blonde mane of hair, Kwame came to a stop with his conquest in his arms, right above her own marital bed.

Lowering her down gently, Kwame eased his forearms out from underneath Lydia's back, allowing the speechless wife to lay flat on top of her cushy comforter. Taking two steps back to survey the unreal situation, Kwame slipped his slightly trembling fingers around the top button of his dress shirt.

Kwame steadily undressed at the foot of the bed, doing his best to act as cool as possible as he soaked in the illicit sight of Lydia laying helplessly there. Allowing his gaze to take in some of the adornments decorating the Benson's bedroom wall, Kwame couldn't help but feel like a thief in the night seeing the dozens of pictures of Lydia's friends and family smiling down. It felt a little eerie to Kwame as he prepared to fuck Lydia with several pictures of her husband on each side, his eyes in the pictures seemingly locked on the bed in the center of the room, watching with a 'say cheese' smile on his face as his wife silently beckoned another man onto their marital bed to fuck her.

Dropping his now crinkled white dress shirt to the floor, Kwame undid his belt, unzipped his slacks and stepped out of them one leg at a time. Standing above Lydia now in nothing but his white boxer shorts, Kwame started to wrap his thumbs in the elastic band the strip them off but decided to hold that off for a few more moments.

"I've got all night," Kwame whispered to himself as he eased one knee up onto the mattress and brushed his warm fingertips across the bare flesh of Lydia's arm, causing the married woman to flinch from his touch. Sliding his hand off of Lydia's arm and easing it steadily underneath her back, Kwame found the metal hooks of the blonde's brassiere and blindly began undoing them, one at a time.

Kwame's dick hardened the instant the last clasp came free from Lydia's constrictive undergarment. Hearing the older woman exhale as he lifted the body hugging shaper free over her arms, Kwame's adrenaline level boiled over when Lydia's 34C breasts spilled free from their cups and bounced invitingly down across her chest.

"UMMM...perfect," Kwame groaned, taking both his palms and placing them down on top of Lydia's womanly swells.

With his hands on a white woman's bosom for the first time in his life, Kwame hungrily kneaded his fingers into the 41 year old woman's titflesh as he reminded himself that there were still a few hidden treasures he still had left to uncover.

Keeping his left hand glued to Lydia's cleavage, Kwame inched his right hand down Lydia's waistline and proceeded to do what he had only imagined. Digging his fingers into the top of Lydia's crisp, cream colored girdle, Kwame whispered down to Lydia, telling her to lift her ass slightly so that he could finish what he had started.

With the married woman's small firm asscheeks now raised off the mattress, Kwame immediately took advantage of the opportunity and rolled Lydia's girdle, hose and underwear all the way down her slim white legs.

Kwame's youthful face illuminated vividly when the sight of Lydia's golden pubic fleece came into view and the way her tender pink vaginal lips peeked ever so slightly out from her curly blonde V. Feeling his cock become painfully engorged in his boxer shorts, all Kwame could think about doing was impaling Lydia Benson to the hilt with it.

Kwame never took his eyes off the white woman's prized cunt as he pulled her various undergarments down her thighs, over her knees and finally off her ankles, until he was able to drop Lydia's silky underwear on the floor next to his own discarded clothes.

With Lydia completely stripped, Kwame stood tall at the foot of the bed, committing the woman's bare image to memory before setting in to do what he had longed to for years.

Leaning down, Kwame pressed each of his hands down beside Lydia's knees and grazed his palms along the outline of her body. First exploring the contours of Lydia's thighs, Kwame eased his fingertips over Lydia's waistline, along the sides of her belly and up underneath Lydia's ticklish underarms.

Finally wrapping his grip around Lydia's milky white shoulders, Kwame clutched her upper torso tightly, using her body as an anchor as he pulled himself all the way up on the bed beside her naked body.

Lowering his thick lips down to the dainty pink oval of Lydia's mouth, Kwame's insides fizzed when he felt Lydia's warm breath seep into his lungs.

Squeezing his lips forcefully against Lydia's, Kwame blindly allowed his hands to roam over the married woman's shoulders, breasts and stomach. After sharing a lingering, deep soulful kiss with the previously untouchable older woman, Kwame gently weaned his lips away from Lydia's and listened to the sound of the white woman's gasps for air when the friction was broken.

Rubbing his smooth black hands through Lydia's straight blonde hair, Kwame eased his lips down onto the nape of Mrs. Benson's neck, biting the soft flesh tenderly as the salty, perfume laced essence of her skin filled is senses. Feeling the older woman turn to jelly from his lurid advances, Kwame furtively pulled Lydia closer with his viselike grip as his mouth descended her shaking body.

Slithering his long tongue over Lydia's collarbone, Kwame drifted it across the paralyzed woman's pale chest as his razor stubbled chin caused goosebumps to raise visibly on her ample womanhood.

Kwame stretched both his hands outwards, to each side of Lydia, so he could support his weight as his mouth worked lower. Spreading his lips wide, the young exchange student planted a fervent kiss on the upper part of Lydia's jiggling bosom.

Even though she was happily married, Lydia's had somehow given complete control of her body and spirit to the aggressive teenager. Feeling Kwame's tongue wetly swirl and spin over her tingling breasts, she let out an audible gasp when she finally felt his teeth gently bite down on her painfully erect nipples, bringing several tears of deprived pleasure to the older woman's ocean blue eyes. With every inch Kwame's face drifted down Lydia's torso, her well of liquid arousal boiling internally grew in intensity.

As the young man's supercharged tongue dove off the tips of Lydia's nipples and bathed her soft white belly, the faint memory of the odor he sensed while he was watching tv earlier, clicked in his head.

"That's what that smell was," Kwame said to himself wondrously, noticing that the same smell coating the hand he had used the channel changer with was the same as the heated scent wafting out of Lydia's steaming cunt.

Feeling Lydia's belly quiver under his roaming lips, Kwame opened his eyes wide and honed in on the inviting target of the older woman's golden treasure.

* * * * *

Married faithfully to the same man for almost 20 years, it had been since her casually rambunctious college days during the late 70's, that a man, other than Jefferey, had touched her intimately. Having grown so accustomed to the familiar contours of Jefferey's touch on her skin, each movement Kwame made with his mouth and hands on her flesh brought a totally new and wondrous reaction to Lydia's soul.

As the African exchange student's mouth drifted down her body, Lydia could feel the residue of his electric kisses slip hotly over the crease of her navel and then flick deliberately over her slim waistline, knowing exactly where the black teenager was heading next.

Lydia literally screamed out loud on the bed ,as if a raging fireball had exploded in her nervous system, when Kwame's carving tongue parted the outer folds of her long ignored pussy and disappeared inside her buttery slit. Lydia's short legs jerked spastically off the covers and flailed out to each side as if someone had attached jumper cables to the core of her sexuality.

* * * * *

In his 18 years of life, young Kwame Noel had never put his mouth to a woman's genitalia. Oral sex was something that was taboo in his native culture and the few women he had been with since his arrival in the States, once they got a good look at what God had endowed him with, somehow the buildup of exploring each other's body fully got lost along the way.

The prize he was currently staring at now however, as his tongue dabbed, darted and swam through it, was something that he simply couldn't resist. Lydia Benson's pussy was the symbol of everything sexually pure and deprived from him over his brief life, but provided with this rare opportunity to experience it, Kwame was determined to get as close to it as humanly possible.

As the pungent nectar of the married woman's vagina dribbled down his throat, Kwame could feel his entire face moisten from the oily patch he had pressed his lips up against. Having never eaten pussy before, Kwame had no clue if what he was doing was correct but he instinctively gathered from the way Lydia bucked and writhed under the sensation of his lips, tongue and teeth working her over, that he was holding his own.

Kwame could also feel the aroused monster in his pants brutishly bulge the constraints of his boxer shorts as he ate Lydia Benson's blonde pussy. Knowing he had the woman for as long as he wanted her, Kwame decided to pull his mouth away from her snatch so that he wouldn't waste his stored up seminal fluid all over himself and the bottom of the bed.

His mouth now saturated with Lydia's guilty nectar, Kwame drew back and sized up the situation as he methodically rolled his boxer shorts down his sinewy legs, allowing his fully engorged spear to swing freely for the first time of the night.

Massaging the heaviness of his manhood with his left hand as he lewdly stared down at Lydia on the bed, Kwame tapped his balls reassuredly, letting his aroused genitals know relief was coming soon.

Edging his right knee up onto the bed beside Lydia, Kwame gracefully sauntered up to the lithe white woman's head, still fondling himself as he decided what to do next.

With his right knee planted firmly beside Lydia's ear, Kwame dropped his fleshy appendage like a phallic missile, right on top of her drooling lips.

Watching as Lydia's face flinched when the solid weight of Kwame's dong drilled it, the black teenager patiently surveyed Lydia's reaction until he saw her mouth try to open and accept it in. Seeing the older woman's lips part, Kwame pulled his cock back, just like in the closet, before Lydia could grasp it in her mouth, leaving her clutching nothing but thin air once again. Hearing the prone woman gasp with disappointed frustration, Kwame inched his pride back down to her mouth, painting her high cheekbones with the initial drops of precum that had already seeped out.

Almost taunting Lydia now with his cock, Kwame raised it slightly and pressed it hard into the softness of her cheek.

"You want it...Huh...do you want to suck my dick Lydia?" Kwame asked with a soft hiss.

Lydia simply shook her head up and down, giving her silent approval.

"I can't hear you," Kwame quickly shot back in his thick Kenyan accent.

"Yes," Lydia whispered.

"Yes...what...what ..do...you...want?" Kwame interrogated.

After a long wait, Lydia finally answered in a voice she wouldn't have recognized as her own. "Your....dick....your dick...in my mouth."

"You want to suck...my dick," Kwame mockingly replied.

"Yes," Lydia shyly swallowed.

"How bad do you want to suck it Lydia?" Kwame asked pointedly.

"Please," was all Lydia could muster as the weight of the teenager's erection bounced on the side of her blushing face.

"You better open your mouth up bigger than that then," Kwame prophetically ordered as he prepared to give the rich older woman what he had made her beg for.

Knowing he could bust his nut at any moment, Kwame knew he couldn't keep his dick inside Lydia's hot working mouth for long if he still wanted to spray a majority of his thick white seed into the married woman's womb.

As Lydia's lips encircled the black beast invading her mouth, Kwame immediately removed his hand from his heavy ball sack and covered Lydia's leaking blonde pussy with it. Knowing he had to prep Lydia's cunt if he was ever going to have a chance to get a significant length of his dick inside of her, Kwame first injected his index finger into the cock-sucking woman's crotch.

Pushing his first finger in as far as he could, swirling it around tenderly to slowly loosen her up, Kwame teasingly pulled it back out to the fingernail and added his middle finger to the mix before jamming his two fingers deep inside Lydia's tight pink tunnel.

Repeating the process until all four of his digits were drenched with Lydia's vaginal secretions, Kwame finally felt as if he had prepped the disheveled woman, as best he could, to brace her for the arrival of his vast black manhood.

* * * * *

Even though Kwame had engaged in sexual activities with nearly a dozen girls, either back home or since he arrived at college, what he was doing now with Lydia made him truly feel like a man for the first time in his life. Having a women, who was 23 years his senior, literally becoming putty in his hands, Kwame had no clue that he was making Lydia feel like a validated woman for the first time in a very long while as well.

Leaning to his left so that he was proudly perched between Lydia's spread thighs, Kwame swung his throbbing joint over Lydia's leg and pointed it directly at the frothy opening of the kind woman's pink flower.

Taking the smooth, silky length of his manhood by its base, Kwame worked his hips forward until the savage looking head of his monster was knocking at the doorstep of Lydia's long deprived pussy.

Pressing the helmet shaped head of his cock into Lydia's moist folds, Kwame watched with lustful fascination as the naked woman twitched and spasmed underneath him, appearing as if she was being prodded by hundreds of small sharp needles.

Kwame used his free hand to carefully hold Lydia's vaginal lips apart as he steadied his girth, inching his mammouth black prick into Lydia's molten hole with deliberate ease.

Sensing the complete control he had over the 41 year old married woman, Kwame proceeded to touch places inside of Mrs. Benson that no other man had ever attempted.

"Feel good?" Kwame asked in his barely discernable English.

"YESSS," Lydia immediately answered, her voice sounding like air rushing out of a balloon.

"Can you take it all in Baby...is your pussy deep enough to swallow this whole thing?" Kwame asked, knowing the answer.

"Nooo....God Nooooo," Lyda replied as if the thought of Kwame's entire stalk taking root in her cunt caused her to fear for her life. "Just give me as much as I can take...and please please please be gentle."

Crudely pushing his pelvis forward, Kwame sank a full third of his erection inside Lydia's quim and then bluntly asked the married woman how far her husband could get his dick inside of her.

A wincing expression of uncertainty rippled across Lydia's face as the semantics of Kwame's question rattled in her brain.

Sensing Lydia's confusion, Kwame held his cock in place and slowly asked her the same question over again.

"How far can your husband ram his dick inside of you Lydia?"

The sheer embarrassment of having to admit to the black teenager that her husband of 18 years could only go as far as a third of the length of Kwame's entire cock made her bite her lip and bitterly shake her head.

"Hummm," Kwame urged relentlessly.

"There," Lydia finally admitted weakly. "Right there...right where you have yours at now.

Looking down at his own groin as he held his cock steady, Kwame grinned at Lydia's admission that her husband was barely a third the size of him. He had often heard women say in magazines, and casually in social circles, that "size didn't matter" but watching the way the married woman underneath him writhed in anticipation of what he was about to give her, 18 year old Kwame knew the truth.

"Right ...there," Kwame playfully mocked. "Is that ...all?"

"Uh..huh," Lydia replied, clenching her eyes shut in shame.

"Well I guess we have something special in store for you tonight then don't we," Kwame cockily hummed to himself.

Tapping Lydia's belly gently with his fingertips, Kwame silently warned the married woman to brace herself as he prepared to stab his cock into her pussy, further than any man before ever had.

Kwame eased his momentum backwards for a few moments to get just the right angle before slamming forward, causing every bone in Lydia's body to shudder to its foundation when his raging black missile collided with the back wall of her shocked cervix.

"OHHHH....FFFUUUU," Lydia shrieked, still not completely able to allow those filthy words to slip free from her lips.

"FUU..WHAT Lydia...SAY IT!" Kwame ordered, cruelly digging his hips in vicious circles, forcing his meaty erection to envelope every nook and cranny of the married woman's depths.

"FFFUUUCCCKKKKKK," Lydia finally relented as if a cork had been removed from her pent up sexuality.

Watching as his prideful girth disappeared inside Lydia, Kwame rammed it like a fist into her vaginal boundary. Repeatedly sliding his dick all the way back out to the head before brutally thrusting it all the way back inside Lydia, the older woman's body seemed to mutate into a quivering white mass of delirium as the young African student sexually ravaged her.

Each time Kwame would allow his cock to withdraw back out until the head would tease the entrance of her cunt, Lydia would literally sob, begging the endowed teenager to fill her once again.

"Stick it back in...pleassseeeee...stick it back in me," Lydia haggardly pleaded up to the towering black man above her.

His left hand still wedged against the outside of Lydia's pussy, his index and middle fingers doing the best they could to hold her vaginal lips apart so his cock would have unfettered access, the speed of his thrusts increased to the point where it felt to Lydia as if a runaway nuclear submarine had found its way into her honey laden snatch.

Feeling as if she was being split down the middle, Lydia could sense her extremities going numb as all the blood her body could muster rushed to her flaming genitals.

Sensing that Lydia was on the verge of losing control of her bodily functions, Kwame removed his right hand from the base of his cock and slid it underneath the woman's round white asscheeks to hold her steady as his furious fuck rhythms intensified.

With Lydia's ass now raised slightly off the mattress, Kwame firmly pressed both his knees out into the insides of Lydia's thighs, effectively forcing her legs to be pushed apart as far as they could go as he slammed his groin into hers.

A machine gun like series of shrieks and groans rapidly hiccupped from Lydia's mouth as the young man sexually overwhelmed her. Realizing her pussy was raised up into the air, providing Kwame with a clear and easy target for his relentless thrusts, a definite sense of weightlessness overtook Lydia's body as her black stud continued his ravenous assault.

As her body started convulsing from the rough pleasure it was receiving, Lydia blindly reached up with her hands and spastically cupped her shaking breasts with them, as if an earthquake was tearing through her petite body.

12