Thank You Daddy Ch. 02

Story Info
Father and daughter have an affair.
1.5k words
4.42
113.5k
19

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 03/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chinook75
chinook75
24 Followers

It's been over two months since Daddy and I got together on my birthday. I've stayed at Mom's half that time anticipating the next time with Dad. I get wet thinking about what we've been doing and frustrated that we can't be together at night. The time seemed to go slowly, but, I was in school, studying, interacting with friends, going on dates and soon enough it was time to go to my Dad's house again.

We established a routine; quite exciting once you think about it. I can see how it was quite a treat for Dad. I'd come home from school and usually find him working on the computer. I'd come in the door, unbutton my blouse and take it off. I'd unhook my bra and walk up behind him to hold his head against them and say, "Hi, Daddy. I'm home. What would you like to do now?"

He would turn his chair and look up into my eyes as he started to kiss my breasts. Up to my neck and around the soft underside of each one as my pussy became wet for him. He knew just how to drive me crazy by staying away from my nipples. There were times I would lift my arm and rotate my body for him to kiss and caress my back. Sometimes, he would lower my pants and pay homage to my ass. Dad says I've got an ass to dream about. Sometimes he would stand and take his shirt off and I can feel his strong chest against my back and shoulders.

Today he stood, took off his shirt and leaned down to kiss my neck. He whispered I my ear with a warm breathy voice that he loved looking down on my breasts from this angle and enjoyed seeing what his hands were doing to them. I enjoyed the feel of his strong hands engulfing them and squeezing the nipples as they made their way around and around the flesh. I was dripping with excitement and he was out of control. I was so happy that my daddy loves me.

I reached behind me to find his cock so hard and straining against his pants. In just a little bit, my dad's cock will be inside me. I felt his hand reach down and finger my pussy. My clit was so ready for his touch. All day long I'd been thinking about getting laid and I remember in economics class I spaced out for just a minute thinking about the way his cock just opens the lips of my sensitive labia and I just tingled again.

"Dad, I need you inside me!" It was a long breathy growl as he slipped a finger deep inside. I squeezed his cock and began to turn around to finish undressing him.

"I'll put on the answering machine and meet you upstairs, Sweetheart." I could hear he was out of breath as well. I pulled away and picked up my clothes to go upstairs. I passed my room and realized, for over two months on rotation with my Mom's place, I hadn't even slept in my bed here. Wow! At least two weeks of every month I don't sleep alone. Not something a sixteen year-old can brag about to her friends, but certainly something I can feel warm and loved about inside.

Dad grabbed my hand and we smiled at each other. Both naked now we went to our bedroom and embraced. Dad looked at me and said; "I've got a surprise for you."

I laughed and said; "I like your surprise every time I stay here." He pulled back the bedspread and I saw satin sheets just like in the movies. They were all silky and glistened in the afternoon light. I sat down and he stood in front of me as the satin texture just caressed my ass. I looked up at him and knew what he wanted. I'd only done it a few times, but, it was becoming one of my favorite things to do.

I reached for his penis and brought my head close to kiss the tip. It was wet with pre-cum and I brought it to my lips. I slowly kissed and licked it like an Ice cream cone and took more and more into my mouth. I opened up and brought my head forward. It's interesting to think that I feel my father's balls against my chin as I swallow the head of his cock. I wondered what it meant when someone said "Cocksucker." Now I am one.

I heard my dad groaning with the pleasure of my ministrations. One of his hands caressed the back of my head as I bobbed forward and back again bringing him closer to a climax. Yes; he's going to cum in my mouth and I looked up to see him bending forward with his eyes closed. His other hand sought and found my breast. He's getting closer as I felt his balls rising tighter to his body. Now the flared tip of his penis was expanding and getting firmer. I reached up and squeezed his balls and a moment later the first squirt of semen hit the back of my throat. I swallowed as more and more cum unloaded. My breast was in a firm grip and the hand at the back of my head grabbed my hair as he fired four solid blasts of cum down my throat.

I popped his cock out of my mouth and lay back on the satin sheets glowing with a sense of accomplishment. Dad rolled in next to me and kissed me as his hands swept over my body. It was an electric touch and he started to focus again as his tongue entered my mouth. Passion raged into a higher flame as my legs spread for his hand to attack my pussy. I was wetter than ever and his kisses traveled down the side of my neck to my breasts. My nipples were pointed and sensitive as he sucked them to prominence. One finger entered my cunt and his thumb began to stroke my clit.

Gradually he moved down my body. I knew what was coming. Daddy was going to give me a lickin'. His head moved down as he reversed himself against me. I felt him lift me and my legs spread over his head. He leaned forward and I felt his tongue slide up and down my soaking slit. The sparks flew. I was so turned on I knew it wouldn't be long until I came. Just as I started to peak, dad slowed and concentrated on my clit. Both his hand squeezed my ass to bring me forward. I felt his breath and I really came! Oh, god did I come.

He rolled me on my back again as I slowly recovered from such a huge orgasm. His face was wet as I looked at him and weakly smiled. "Ready?" He said. I just spread my legs and he aimed his hardened cock for my wet hole. The incredible sensation as he slid in so deep. I love the feel of my labia opening for him. A feeling of warm satisfaction comes over me as the head angles deeper and touches the entrance to my womb. My Womb! I flashed in a picture in my mind of millions of semen flowing through my uterus and searching for an egg to fertilize. Good thing I went to planned parenthood and got on the pill.

He was soon thrusting and grunting to build to a climax as I soon followed his downward stroke with a tipping of my hips to greet his long hard cock. My head flared with another orgasm and I gripped his cock tighter. He just groaned and released his virile spew deep into me. Warmth went through my core as his semen was readily absorbed into my body. Half his DNA made me and a sense of naughty pride went through me for making him release his seed into my pussy.

We talked like lovers and giggled like school girls and shared the intimate feeling of our bodies. Soon we fell asleep for an hour until the phone rang. The answering machine picked it up, but I could swear it was Danielle's voice.

Dannie and I had been friends since 3rd grade and we were always doing things together. All the intimate details of our teen age lusts were whispered at lunchtime in school or at sleepovers in greater detail. Danny had confided in me that she had a crush on my dad since she was twelve. Being over six months older than me, her hormones have been raging for well over four years. She's been to shy to go out much and, when we go out together, I can tell she is ready to find the one from the dreamy look in her eyes staring at the hunks we see in the mall.

I wonder what would happen if.....?

chinook75
chinook75
24 Followers