Thank You, Doctor.

Story Info
Cindy experiences her first with a special doctor.
2k words
4.16
84.7k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy's heart nearly burst out of her chest when she felt the sheepskin lined cuff tighten around her ankle. In a tranquilizing voice, the doctor said, "Take a deep breath in," he paused, "Good. Now, let it out slowly. Breathe in. Concentrate on reducing your heart rate. Exhale. Feeling a little better?" Cindy nodded. "Okay, please put your other foot up into the stirrup." Cindy did so keeping her knees as close together as possible, blushing. The doctor slipped the second cuff around her other ankle; the sheepskin soft and warm against her skin. Once secured, he took three purposive steps up to the head of the bed, "It is only human to be nervous, Cindy. However, this can only work if you trust me resolutely and are open and honest with me. I am going to make you feel things that no one has before," he brushed the hair off of her forehead and stroked it gently before he continued, "It is true, some of it will be pain, but the pleasure I will give to you will be insurmountable." He nearly whispered the last word. It hung in the air like a cloud of smoke. He traced a line from the top of her sternum done to her pubic bone with the very tips of his index and middle finger. "You want this very much. Don't you, Cindy?" the doctor whispered. She nodded her head once. "I need to hear you say it, Cindy."

"I want this very much, sir." Her voice was quiet, but unfaltering. He leaned over close and swept a breath over her nipples. Her gasp was barely audible. "I need to know that you trust me."

"I trust you, sir."

"Good," he said routinely and he walked over to take his place in between her feet, pausing briefly to check the buckle of the cuff that secured her arms out to the sides. "Okay, let's take a look. Of course, I am going to need you to open your knees for me." Cindy opened her knees slightly. The doctor pushed her knees apart until they were at forty-five degree angles to the floor. Her face burned with mortification. "Now, just relax. Remember, I am a professional here to care for you." He put a hand flat against her body and massaged the area under her belly button. "We have a few matters of business to attend to. The first is the safe word. If you are unable to continue with what we are doing, you will say the word, 'Red.' I will ask you twice if you are sure and should you say yes both times I will remove my hands and any tools or restraints from your body and our session will be over for the day. Second, you will refer to me as 'Sir.' You have done so thus far, but know that you will punished should you not. Finally, I have a few questions. Are you sexually active?"

"Yes, sir."

"How many people have you slept with?"

"Two, sir. One male and one female."

The doctor raised his eyebrow, "Which did you prefer?"

"I like them about the same, I guess," Cindy looked away, "I, uh, didn't finish either time."

"You mean, you didn't orgasm?"

"No, sir."

"I see. Do you play with yourself often?"

Cindy was silent.

"I said, do you masturbate often?"

"No, sir."

"How many times a week, would you say?"

"Just once, sir.. Ever."

"I see. Well, thank you for answering me truthfully. I think it would be a prime time to get started. Are you ready, Cindy?"

She nodded, "I'm ready, sir."

"My goodness, you're very wet, Cindy," he said pulling her lips apart. He blew gently on her clit, causing her to inhale sharply.

"Wait," she blurted out, looking surprised at herself. He withdrew his hands, "Yes?"

"I lied before. I'm sorry. I play with myself sometimes, but it doesn't work."

"It doesn't work?" he said questioningly, while opening a drawer on the side of the table.

"No, sir. I can't, uh, orgasm."

He rummaged in the drawer for a heart-pounding minute without saying anything. Finally, he closed the drawer and looked her in the eyes. He was holding a pair of shiny silver nipple clamps. With a flick of his wrist, he made them jingle against each other. "These are your punishment for lying to me," he said. Cindy's eyes widened, but the doctor wasn't looking at her face anymore. He had turned his attention to her firm, round breasts. Her blush had spread down her face and neck onto them. The splash of pink made them look like sun-ripened peaches. He traced light circles around the very edge of her areolas, moving from one breast to the other and then back. Then, he began lightly flicking the tips of her nipples. She squirmed against her restraints, "Please, please, please," the prayers tripping over themselves to be heard. He gently grasped one nipple between his thumb and middle finger, just barely stroking it with his index. Then he slid the nipple clamp in place and slowly released it. As it got tighter and tighter, Cindy began to turn her head from side to side. He let go of it and gave it a light flick. Cindy moaned and he moved to the second one. Once it was in place, he reclaimed his spot between her knees. She opened her eyes and their eyes locked. Maintaining the look, he slid a finger into her just up to the first knuckle. His eyes bore into hers. She began to quiver. He inched the finger in further a millimeter at a time. Cindy resumed her murmured pleas, "More, more. Oh God, please." He withdrew the finger at the same agonizing pace. He continued this for a short while before adding another finger. Cindy noticed the more she moved, the more she tried to push herself against him, the slower he went. "I am going to add a third finger, Cindy," he said and he did causing her to groan. "Just relax. That's it," he said soothingly. "One more," he said, sliding his pinky into her, "Good, good. Keep breathing." Cindy's head was thrashing back and forth. She struggled against her restraints. He persisted, keeping steady pressure on his tapered hand. "The knuckles are the widest part. You can do it. Bear down. Trust me." He had his other hand firmly under her bellybutton, pinning her to the exam table. Cindy let out a deep, guttural groan. Her chin was pushed against her chest and her eyes were squeezed shut. Cindy felt his knuckles clear the opening, he kept his hand there. "This is the widest you've ever been stretched, isn't it Cindy?"

"Yes, sir," she cried.

"You like it don't you?"

"Yes, sir," she said, desperation causing her volume to increase.

"You want me to wear you like a glove. Say it," he demanded calmly.

"Wear me like a glove, sir. I want it. I want it."

"What do you want, Cindy?" he whispered. She could barely hear him over her own symphony of moans and gasps and prayers. "I want your fist inside of me. I want it all." Just then, the doctor pushed the rest of his hand inside her, her opening tightening around his wrist. She howled, writhing beneath his hands. He stayed motionless, waiting for her to settle down. It took a few minutes, but eventually she lay still, her breaths came in shallow gasps. He smiled warmly at her. "How does that feel, Cindy?" Before she could answer, he began to probe her G-spot. Cindy screamed. With his free hand, he reached across her and fastened a thick band tightly across her stomach, "We wouldn't want you moving too much and hurting yourself," he said, continuing his massage. Cindy had begun moaning over and over. She was no longer trashing, instead her whole body quivered and twitched. The doctor began to push his hand deeper inside of her. "You're going to tear me in two, sir," she cried, "Oh. Oh fuck. Fuck! Too much, too much." He was in up to his mid-forearm before he stopped. Then he slowly withdrew his arm up to his wrist and pushed it back in, forcefully. "You're going to come for me, Cindy," he informed her, while continuing to fuck her faster and faster with his arm. He was right.

Cindy's back arched against her restraints. She howled, her whole body growing tense. The doctor thought she was going to crush his hand. An orgasm tore through her body and then another. She collapsed to the table spent, but the session was not over yet. One her muscles relaxed enough for the doctor to move his hand, he did just that, slowly working his way back up to a fevered pace. Before a full minute had passed, Cindy was in the throes of yet another orgasm. "Very good, dear. Very good indeed," the doctor said, sounding impressed. "Many cannot handle so much in their first session. She whimpered as he withdrew his hand, feeling empty. The look in her eyes gave him pause. "I cannot believe it. You still want more, don't you?" Cindy nodded, a tear rolling down her cheek. He brushed it away with his dry hand. "Well, you certainly have earned it. I have just the thing." Cindy heard the drawer open again, her eyes widened with fear. He withdrew two small silver torpedoes that were both attached to a small control with white wires. He pressed a button on the control and one of the torpedoes began to vibrate and hum. He smiled wide as he touched it to one nipple clamp. Cindy shrieked, her nipple began to burn and bolts of pleasure shot through her. He removed the vibrator and blew gently on her nipple. In one fell swoop, he roughly pulled off the clamp and sucked her swollen nipple into his mouth. He flicked his tongue against it as he slid one of the bullets into her aching pussy and turned it on. She began to buck against the band and cuffs. He turned his attention to her other nipple, giving it the same treatment. He slowly bite down on her hyper sensitive nipple and Cindy drew in a breath through her teeth. She felt something cold against her tight, virgin asshole. "No, no, please, not there," she moaned, but the doctor continued to press it into her. "If you don't relax, this is going to hurt quite a bit," he said. She tried, but could not force her body to be less tense. He continued to push against her, until finally it disappeared inside her. He pushed another button and the bullet began to vibrate deep inside of her ass. "I'm going to come," she cried.

He slapped her nipple with an open palm, "Not without my permission, you won't. Beg me for it."

"Please, let me come, sir. Please."

"Not yet, my darling, but soon."

"Please, please, it's too much. Let me come," she prayed to her own personal sex deity.

He laughed, "Come for me. Come now," and she did.

Cindy felt as though she was in a trance. She was aware that both her orifices and her nipples ached from overuse. She could feel the hum that started in her center and radiated out to her smallest digits. She knew her body was bucking and quaking. The doctor was using most of his body weight to keep her pinned to the table. However, it was as if she was watching from above. She could hear someone screaming. It was her.

"Hush, hush," the doctor said as he patted her forehead gently with a cool towel. "Deep breaths. Good. Now, I want you to rest. It isn't every day that you have an orgasm that lasts a half hour. Go to bed early tonight and take a painkiller before you do. It is going to hurt to walk tomorrow."

Cindy nodded and began to sit up.

"I'll see you next week for your next appointment, Cindy."

"Thank you, Doctor," Cindy croaked, her voice hoarse from all of her screaming.