Thank You Felix Ch. 01

Story Info
Girlfriend discovers that sex with Felix helps her succeed.
5.9k words
4.54
28.5k
28

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kieso
Kieso
46 Followers

Author's note

I'm a first-time erotica author. I'll really value your feedback because I'd like to get better at this. I've been in this weird writer's headspace where my main character, Felix, keeps waking me up 4:00am to tell me another crazy bit of his story. There's probably three more chapters to follow, if it turns out you're liking it! (hint... 5 stars! ;-)

Fair warning; All of Felix's sex partners want to have sex with him. (I've added "Mind Control Romance" to the tags), and (2) Felix never uses that ability to get more sex. That's unusual for the Mind Control category, so it may not be to your liking. If so, I ask please that you not reflect that in your ratings.

Also, apologies to all you med students, I know nothing about the classes or coursework involved a return to college.

Enjoy!

**************

Myra came bounding through the front door. She kicked off her snowy wet boots and threw her coat across the chair. She stood up proudly with her shoulders back and her chest puffed out. "I've stopped smoking!" she announced with a grin. She and Felix had only been together for four months, but he'd already seen this several times; Ecstatic about something that was still just an idea. "Great!" he said while continuing to load the dishwasher. "When will we be celebrating the one-year anniversary of this splendid change?"

"A year from this morning!" she proudly declared while staring into the refrigerator for something to quell her cravings. 'She's adorable, but she really is a bit nuts,' he thought. He had no reason to think that she'd follow through, but her hollow announcements always arrived with such a vigorously renewed sex drive, that he enjoyed encouraging them. He abandoned the dishes and moved toward the fridge, "How shall we celebrate the new you?" She looked up at him as though her cravings just changed. He saw her flirty smirk and returned an eager smile. Myra closed the fridge door and moved slowly toward him, accentuating the roll of her hips, and rubbing a hand along her body. He felt his cock strain his jeans as Myra slowly peeled off her shirt and dropped it on the kitchen floor. "Fuck... like... bunnies," she said slowly as she ran her fingernails against the front of his shirt.

He put his hands on her cute behind and pulled her hips against him. Off balance, she laughed and awkwardly reached behind to unclasp her bra. She began unbuttoning his shirt, running her fingers along his chest as she did so. Felix's kisses became more passionate, as he felt her struggling with his zipper. Abruptly, he reached down and lifted her. She squealed, then melted into him and renewed their kiss as he carried her into the living room. He dropped her back on her feet, she grabbed his hand and pulled him up the stairs. As they ran, Felix slapped her bottom and Myra playfully squealed in response and ran into their bedroom.

When Myra got playfully sexual, Felix would try to be passive and let her take charge. But her vitality, bubbling charm, and sex appeal were magnetic. He'd quickly become too horny to remain coy and his passivity never lasted for long. In the bedroom, he smiled broadly as he fingered her nipple, gently rubbing one finger up and down as she hurried to peel off her too tight jeans. Once they'd been removed, and before she could remove her socks, Felix threw her onto the bed and climbed on top of her. He kissed her. He felt her struggle again with the clasp of his jeans and was surprised when she suddenly pushed him off her. "Oh my God!" she shrieked, "Take those off!" She hurled her socks to the far end of the room.

Sitting on the side of the bed, pulling off the rest of his clothes, Felix noticed her sexy black lace panties land on the alarm clock. Before he could think of a joke, she'd reached around him and squeezed her tits against his back. She knew he liked that, 'God I need him to push that glorious fuckstick inside me.' When he finally kicked off his pants, she pulled his shoulders back toward the bed in a flourish and looked down at his face.

Felix looked up at her smile and felt, once again, like the sun was washing through his whole body. "I wanna drive!" she insisted as she threw her leg over his hip and started massaging her clit against his subdued hard-on.

"You have more energy now that you're a non-smoker?" he quipped.

"Fuck yeah!" she declared and started nibbling his neck. Her hips were moving of their own accord, but the nibbling was more intentional. She knew how quickly it made his cock hard. Felix felt her mouth and teeth like they were the source of mild electric currents over his skin and down his spine. He felt it activate his whole pelvis. He felt her warmth against his whole body. She hurriedly lined him up, sat up straight and easily pushed him inside. Her hips started rotating in confused circles, sometimes one direction, then the other. Felix reached up and grabbed one of her small breasts, mashing it in his hand. He enjoyed the breathless look on her face. She brought her hand on top of his and squeezed it against her even tighter.

He pushed her hand away and returned his to her breast, this time squeezing the nipple hard. Myra felt it as a shock when it interrupted the arousal that she knew was moving her to a nice orgasm. He used her tender nipple to pull her toward him and her mouth toward his outstretched hand. He pushed his ring finger into her mouth. She was surprised by Felix's unusual roughness, and decided the finger was his wordless way of saying he wanted a blowjob. She liked it a little rough sometimes, so she didn't offer to suck him off.

She wanted him to insist.

She tenderly held his outstretched hand in both of hers. She looked directly into his eyes and massaged his hand gently, like she was playing with his balls. She sucked on his finger like it was a tiny cock and felt the one in her pussy twitch in response. She ran her tongue along the inside of his finger, and it felt, to both of them, like she was lovingly licking the side of his dick.

Felix closed his eyes, moaned and relaxed the pressure against her nipple. Myra wanted the loving dominance to return, however, so she jerked her pelvis, ramming his ridged cock into her deeper. She groaned happily when he jerked her nipple in response, even as he pulled his finger from her mouth. He pulled her breast, and the rest of her, down toward him. He moved his hand from her rock-hard nipple, to the back of her head and pulled her into a rough kiss. She enjoyed his friskiness, and she loved the French kiss, but her pussy needed more so she awkwardly tried to rock her pelvis. She was frustrated further when he put his other hand on her ass then held her as he used his tongue to probe her mouth.

Her moan had a tantrum-like girlish quality and her hips began struggling from side to side. Felix moved his hand inward and found her asshole. He began rubbing circles around the ridge of her rosebud. Myra tried to move her ass away from his prying finger, but then her body reacted to it. She moaned into his mouth again. This time it was a deeper, more desperate sound. Lathered with Myra's spit his finger popped easily into her hole, but to reach deeper he needed to pull her up. Her hips moved a few inches from his and his cock started sliding out.

Felix slammed back in.

With each jerk of his hips she felt his cock fill her, and his finger invade further. As his arousal increased, she realized, so too did his aggressiveness. He was using more and more strength to pull her into the kiss. She returned it by holding his head firmly between her hands. The frenzied fucking continued, and Myra felt her orgasm building. Her nipples became more sensitive, seeming to react with each rub against his chest. The movement of Felix's finger felt random inside her. The wildness of it made her pussy quiver even more. She felt her orgasm approaching, even as Felix's hard decisive thrusts became frustrated jerks. She activated her hips. She needed the overwhelming sensations to continue.

She felt suddenly empty when he withdrew his finger. She opened her eyes to him carefully cleaning his hand with a tissue, 'He's getting soft! He's not fucking me anymore!' In her need she suddenly changed her mind. She wouldn't need him to insist.

She leapt off his cock, to wrap her mouth around his shaft. She savored the flavor while it lasted. She didn't actually like the taste of her juices, but she reacted to the sensation of her arousal. It was the flavor of their shared lust. The taste of her lust, reminding her again how wet she was. She started moving up and down, with each stroke adding just the right pressure; just the right suction; just the right use of her tongue. Her saliva washed away the taste of her cunny as his shaft grew and hardened in her mouth. She found her angle wasn't quite right, and she struggled with the new girth of it. Her frustrated desire to get it just right caused her to moan. He felt the vibrations of it, and she heard him moan in response.

Giving oral sex didn't turn her on; Thinking, 'He fucking loves this!' turned her on. Some of that was love, and the joy of giving him a gift. It definitely heightened her sense of connectedness. But it was more than that. The color of his arousal changed after a blowjob. He'd take control. Making love would become desperate fucking after she blew him. He'd 'bang' her after she blew him.

Her girlish moan escaped her lips again as she was pulled off his cock. She felt herself thrown with ease, like the favorite teddy she'd owned as a child, to the other side of the bed. She looked up at him and felt an overwhelming sense of love and connection. Her arousal only increased from the rush of it.

Then his cock slid inside her again and her pussy exploded with sensations. She felt it in her whole body. Felix looked down on her, seeing her intense, almost pained, expression framed by her beautiful shiny hair, splayed wildly on the sheets. Her boobs bounced wildly with each thrust. He felt her legs try to pull him deeper. He dropped to his elbows, squeezing her arms against her body. He combed his fingers through her hair. He locked her in place when he tightened his fists against her head.

Myra felt the orgasm everywhere. She felt her feet and toes clench. Her legs became taut. She felt her head and shoulders push into the mattress. Her floating pelvis brought cool air against her ass. Her temples and nipples pulsed with each heartbeat.

"Ohhhhhhh ... gaawd ... YEEESSSSSS!!" she screamed.

Felix felt her hips push up to meet him, and he loved the feeling of the slight position change. His thrusts became sharp and sudden and he wanted her more than he ever had. He wanted this version of Myra; This lust crazed vixen that would attack him while he did the dishes. He looked in her eyes, seeing her expression lost in orgasmic frensy. He loved the sex she gave him, the kind that made his heart beat out of his chest. He felt her arms pushing out against his elbows. He perceived the weird connection between her spurts of self-help frenzy, and the likelihood of his cock in her soaking pussy. It had started as intuition but in six months it had evolved into observable fact. He wanted to encourage her in her dreams and desires, but he also wanted to encourage more great sex. He looked in her eyes.

"You are an ex-smoker!" he told her forcefully.

Her hips jammed up hard. She moaned loudly. Her fingernails dug into his shoulders.

"You will never want another puff again! Ever!"

Myra felt her eyes open wide in surprise. She heard moaning evolving into an incoherent scream, barely recognizing the fact that it was hers. Her pussy squeezed so tightly against his cock that she heard Felix groan in response. She saw colors floating against the ceiling. Her temples throbbed. A thousand memories flashed in front of her eyes; Declining a friend's offer of a smoke; Pounded doggy style and screaming with orgasmic joy; finding an empty pack in her purse; Cumming around a boyfriend's rigid cock.

She felt like she was floating eight feet above the ground, looking down on a dozen prior relationships. Each memory was mingled with, and darkened by, visions of smoking. She'd see herself hating a cigarette and spitting it out and then relive another vivid sex scene.

Felix experienced none of this.

His eyes were closed and his whole world became the pussy that was milking him. It squeezed him. It pulled him. It massaged him. He'd never felt so many moving sensations against his shaft. The fire that was building was huge. His body seized up. His ass and thighs clenched. His eyes squeezed shut and he pushed as hard as he could into her grinding clit. Cum jerked out of his cock.

Myra was incoherent. She saw the colors on the ceiling flashing, but it didn't occur to her that they were in sync with each slam of his cock; each spurt of his cum. All she experienced was cocks in her mouth; cocks sliding in her soaked pussy; desperately French kissing; dirty ashtrays, a little vibrator playing in her ass; smoke stained teeth; being bent over furniture. And on it went.

Felix felt his orgasm begin to crest and saw that hers was not. He began to come down from a wonderful orgasm with deep haggard breaths. He kept moving in and out, even as he softened, because she continued to react to it. He waited to give her forehead the ritualized kiss, but she kept moaning. He waited for her sly sarcasm that would complement his sexuality, but she kept writhing. He watched as Myra's ragged gasps continued. 'Christ she's LOVING this!' he thought. He continued for her, rubbing his groin against her clit. Her body finally began to relax, but still her head moved from side to side as she moaned. Her orgasm subsided, but she still didn't speak.

Felix lovingly waited

Her breaths became calmer, slower, shallower... And then Felix heard the quiet sound of her gently snoring.

Felix was surprised. He carefully pulled out, feeling the last tickles of sensation as he did so. He quietly raised himself above her then got off the bed, careful not to wake her.

She was like an important photo that he needed to study. Felix was filled with a deep sense of love and arousal at the sight of Myra's widely spread legs topped by her glistening pussy; abs hidden by the bit of soft flesh he liked and she hated; rising and falling breasts; arms laying loosely, aimed crookedly at each post of the headboard; jumbled hair laying in knots on the bed, and splayed across her face.

He reached down and adjusted her soft shiny brown hair, like he was fixing the edges of an erotic snow angel. He very gently kissed her forehead, pulled up the blanket, and turned off the lights.

Felix finished the dishes.

**************

The following evening, returning from work, Myra stormed into the house, finding him cooking dinner. She kicked off her boots, and threw her coat, "What the hell did you do?!"

"Not sure," he said while stirring the pasta. His face took on a thoughtful look, as though he was standing in busy traffic trying to decide which curb to jump toward, "But I love you LOTS!" he added, hopefully.

"I'm an ex-smoker?" she leered, "What the fuck was that?"

He half-turned from the spaghetti again to give her a questioning look.

She stormed toward him, "That's the last thing I remember from last night!"

They were both silent, waiting for the other to explain.

"I've had no cravings today!" she insisted, "Na da! It never even occurred to me to smoke until I walked past the smoke room, and only then because it grossed me out."

More silence.

She took another step forward and looked up at him, "How'd you do that, Felix!?" she paused for a moment searching his eyes, "... and what else can you improve?"

Dumbstruck by this, he shrugged a shoulder, never having thought to stop stirring the pot.

In the silence that followed she blinked a few times.

"Fuck it! I don't care how," she said and started unbuttoned her shirt, "You're doing it again!" Felix watched as her sloping cleavage came into view, then a very sexy bra that seemed to offer up her breasts, and finally her waist. With her blouse hanging open, she twisted a bit to unzip her skirt. Once it pooled on the floor, she came toward him in high heels, her proud small breasts pushed up by a white lace demicup half-bra.

Felix noticed, in equal measure, her gorgeous tits, and his own confusion over the bizarre mixture of accusation and sexuality. 'What the hell!', he thought. His head was spinning but he finally stopped stirring the food. He had a moment of thankfulness at his presence of mind; He turned off the stove. He watched as Myra fell to her knees, hurriedly unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants, and fished out his cock.

Myra felt driven. She'd felt, all day, like she was bouncing off the walls with a flurry of energy. It wasn't withdrawals. She'd expected that when she randomly told herself yesterday morning, "Don't quit quitting!" Instead, it was directed AGAINST smoking. Everyone's smoking. She'd bought a new shirt at lunch and thrown her green one in the store's trash basket, all because of its faint smell of old smoke. At the cash register she'd noticed a flake of tobacco beside her wallet, then raced back to the office to sanitize the inside of her purse. She'd marched into the smoke room, gagging at the smell of it, to berate a half dozen coworkers. At a red light on the way home, she'd stopped beside a man smoking in his car. She'd moved to the turning lane, adding ten minutes to her trip, ... just to remove herself from the sight of it.

'What the fuck is going on?' she thought, as she slid her mouth up and down his cock.

She'd come home, just now, expecting some sort of answer. There was nothing she could point to directly, since she didn't remember the kaleidoscope of sex and cigarettes that slammed against her mind the night before. But she felt it. She sensed it. 'I know people think I'm flaky sometimes,' she thought, 'Hell, I think I'm flaky sometimes! But. . .'

She felt his hardening shaft inside her mouth and tried to think clearly.

She knew that the "You're doing it again!" command she made of Felix a moment ago was crazy, 'By any standard.' Yet, in the moment, kneeling there on the cold vinyl floor of his kitchen, she found herself trying to find connections. She knew that was flaky too. . . but then her mind hit on something weird.

It dawned on her that her random bursts of self-help-wanna-be tended to push other boyfriends away, but with Felix it was the opposite. She decided to quit smoking, 'Then we had smoking hot sex!'

She pushed her tits out to get him more excited. Then she thought to make her tongue vibrate with a long moan.

'Was there a connection?' she thought. Four months of motivational ups and downs, no different than prior relationships, and four months of great sex, 'but did they line up? Were they at the same times?'

She ran her hands up and down his inner thighs. She fondled his balls. She felt his fingertips gently press against her scalp.

'They did line up!' she realized, 'They did!' But then she'd come home and asked pointed questions, 'And he was clueless,' she thought.

She felt his ass cheek tighten, heard him moan, and absently played with his balls.

'I'm flaky, but this isn't proof of my flakiness! He just doesn't know about it. . . because . . . he's never been told . . . because . . . he's never given this to another woman before'

The haze cleared out of Felix's mind as she pulled away. She was looking up at him, surprised. "Oh my GOD!" She said with a hand still loosely grasping his rigid shaft, "You really don't know!" He felt her stare boring into him. "I fucking adore you!!" she said.

"I know," he said with a crooked smile, "I love you too."

Kieso
Kieso
46 Followers
12