Thank You Felix Ch. 02

Story Info
Myra helps her best friend.
6.8k words
4.7
14.2k
12

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kieso
Kieso
46 Followers

Author's Note: Felix is interacting with two women that already want to share a loving relationship. Mind control is an empowering gift to them, not used for more sex. This differs from most stories in MIND CONTROL category. If that's not to your liking, I ask please that you not reflect that preference in your rating.

I'm a first-time erotica author and I'll really value your feedback because I'd like to get better at this.

Finally, apologies to all you law students, out there. I really know nothing about the classes or coursework involved, so I probably messed up that bit.

Enjoy!

**********

Tamara looked past Myra, out the window and across the street at Brusco's. 'We should be there,' she thought, 'Bitching about our jobs and drinking six-dollar margaritas. Instead we're in an organic café with African jazz and a hundred and twenty kinds of green tea.' Her mind was spinning as she numbly chewed her lip, 'And I'm agreeing to an absurdity.'

Last month, she'd heard the same thing from Myra. They'd met on the street, and Myra's car had been impeccably clean, instead of the mobile recycling bin that was her norm. Then they'd walked into this hippy hangout, hung their coats, and Myra had seemed different. Her skin was glowing. She was confident.

"How?" Tamara had asked, after being told that Myra had maintained her superhuman pre-new-year's resolution for over a month. Tamara had kept asking because she could tell it was a secret Myra wanted to share. Then Tamara had stopped asking, and just waited in silence as Myra picked at her asparagus muffin.

"Felix did it," Myra had muttered. Then she'd looked her in the eyes, "Felix did it!" she'd declared. For the next fifteen minutes, Myra had rushed through the most ridiculous orgasm induced self-help nonsense.

Tamara had been a legal assistant for eight years, listening daily to a litany of fabricated excuses and thoughtful lies. She was confident in her "well-tuned bullshit meter." Last month Tamara had laughed it all off, but now it was late-February and the proof was in front of her. Myra was buff now with toned shoulders and a washboard waist. Instead of craving cigarettes she despised them. She'd even opened her laptop, logged into her college's website, and shown Tamara a string of A+'s.

Then Myra had proposed a ridiculous experiment. At Felix's house on Friday night, Tamara would meditate on things she wanted to improve about herself while they got him turned on. Sex wouldn't happen unless Tamara and Felix were both aroused.

Tamara had finally tuned out Myra. Staring across the street at Brusco's she wished she had tequila in her glass and wondered why she'd just said "Okay" to this bat-shit-crazy suggestion; 'To prove Myra wrong? As an embarrassing Hail Mary to finally pass the Bar? To get over my relationship induced drama-of-the-month? To find out what would have happened if she and I had kept kissing during that frat party a decade ago?'

"Okay!" Tamara said again, "I want to try it!"

'Myra will start gushing,' Tamara thought, 'Embarrassing the hell out of me, now that I've agreed to her hair-brained idea.'

Instead, Myra had them lift their Matcha tea in toast, "To your future, Tamara."

**********

"Tamara's coming over!" Myra stated triumphantly, "She'll be spending the night!"

Felix heard this as he was hanging his coat, but when he turned to look at her his response evaporated. Myra was holding a biology textbook, wearing reading glasses and had a pencil tucked behind her ear. She was also wearing her diamond pendant, red and white Valentine's Day lingerie and heels.

He felt himself tighten against the zipper of his jeans. She'd instantly triggered every adolescent "naughty school boy and exasperated teacher" fantasy he'd ever had. His breath caught in his throat and he felt a flush on his face. He realized that he'd been trying to talk but there'd been no words. Her wry smile told him she knew she'd tongue tied him. He imagined her holding a ruler.

Myra's physique had changed in the last few months; Firm legs and glutes, tight toned shoulders and arms, and abs that Felix couldn't help kissing. The loss of pizza and beer in his house should have been frustrating, but he'd see her studying and he'd just forget to eat.

"Um. . ." he finally heard himself mutter, "That doesn't seem like the right outfit for company." Her smile grew and his cock got harder, 'Breathe,' he told himself, 'Just breathe.'

She looked at him over her glasses and her smile grew curious.

"A quicky!" Felix realized, "I get it. How much time do we have?" he asked.

"Don't be a goof! You're going to have sex with her soon. Go have a shower."

Felix's brain couldn't process it. He felt like he'd swung his bat at the memory of a ball that had already past the plate. He tried to rearrange her words so their meaning would fit with her expression.

She looked back at him with a patient smile, made an air quote with her free hand and spoke with the odd inflection that women always used to imitate him, "You will ace the Bar Exam. You enjoy learning and applying the law and you easily remember all of it. You'll never want alcohol again and you love the freedom you have since your boyfriend broke up with you last week." She moved her free hand to her hip and raised her eyebrows "Wait until her orgasm. Can you remember your lines?"

Felix squeezed and opened his eyes like he was using wipers to clear rain from a windshield. He concentrated on her expression and blinked again. He swallowed his dry throat and nodded his head

"Great," she said with a happy smile, "Get nice and clean and Tamara and I will give you a warm-up blow job." She winked at him, "I really love you, Felix." She turned around and exaggerated her hips as she walked back to her desk.

Damp from the shower, Felix sat in his recently re-upholstered lazyboy. His Fenugreek Ginseng Maca Soy Latte was getting cold. He had started calling it the "tastes nothing at all like fresh coffee, coffee", but he'd also started asking for it, so Myra took the ribbing gracefully. He seemed to need lots of transparency before jumping into this, so she orchestrated she and Tamara into the position in which he'd be most likely to speak his peace.

"Tamara," Felix began, "Myra's transformation is awesome, but it was all her, not me. Nothing we do tonight will improve your life."

Kneeling on the floor in front of him, Tamara realized she was getting excited, and wanted to understand why, 'It can't be Felix sitting in an easy chair in his housecoat... can it?' It could have been Myra, 'Looking fucking gorgeous in that bright red chemise,' except she wasn't really focused on Myra. She tried visualizing again, 'I really want to pass the Bar,' and felt herself involuntarily bobbing up and down. "I wanna try it!" She touched Myra's knee and looked at Felix. She heard some desperation in her own voice, "I've known her for much longer than you have, Felix. Follow-through has never been her strong suit." She turned, "No offense, Myra."

Myra smiled at her and shrugged it off. They both went back to looking up at him expectantly.

"And you!" Felix pointed down to Myra with more assertiveness than he looked to be feeling, "I've seen all the movies that dramatize relationship meltdowns after something like this. You will never, Never, NEVER weaponize this! No matter what happens. Ever!"

"I promise" Myra assured him with her most disarming smile.

"I want it in writing."

Myra laughed, "That's an awesome idea!" She got to her feet and hurried to her desk.

Tamara realized that this was the moment of truth. "Don't have sex with him unless you're turned on," she remembered Myra stipulating. 'Well,' she decided, 'I'm definitely turned on!' She pushed her breasts out and tried her best to look seductive. She kissed Felix's shin, gently stroked his calf, and looked up at him with, what she hoped, was a naughty looking smile.

By the time Tamara's kisses had moved to his inner thighs, Myra had returned, and sat on the arm of the chair. Myra opened his housecoat a bit more and gently ran her fingernails against his chest. In a voice so sultry that it made Tamara's thighs clench she read her hastily written promise, "I, Myra, do solemnly swear. . ."

Tamara closed her eyes and realized that the words would be for her as well. She felt a deep sense of anticipation at the legal sounding formality of her friend's permission. Tamara started licking his balls as quietly as possible, so she could hear each word.

". . . that I'll always remember tonight as Felix's generous gift to Tamara. . ."

She put his semi-hard penis in her mouth and felt Myra's words in her chest. Tamara had come here with enormous reservations. They'd diminished somewhat when Myra took her coat and confidently put her at ease, but she'd needed lots more convincing when Myra showed her the bright colored lingerie they'd be wearing, "They're just costumes, Tamara! Your bikini shows off more skin." Her reservations had faded again in the livingroom, and it had been weirdly easy to follow Myra's lead as she got on her knees to play submissive.

This was different, though. She looked up at Myra in her bright red Valentines outfit, that so perfectly accentuating her toned fit body and replayed the words in her head ". . . generous gift to Tamara". She felt her pussy getting wet and her reservations began to subside. She moved her lips and tongue along his shaft slowly, careful not to slurp, so she could hear the rest of it.

Myra licked his earlobe and continued in a hoarse whisper, ". . . and I will never, never, ever give him any grief. . ."

Tamara wanted Felix to feel safe in all of this, but the last line was so entirely directed at him that she was reminded that she wasn't actually a party to this contract. She looked down and felt his shaft get hard and long. Then she felt Myra's gentle touch on her cheek. She looked up again and they locked their gaze.

". . . and I will never, never, ever give Tamara any grief, . . ."

Tamara felt a flutter in her chest as she watched Myra give Felix a gentle kiss before moving back to his ear.

". . . for Felix shoving his gorgeous cock into Tamara's . . . tight . . . wet . . . pussy"

Felix felt so many hands and mouths fondling, kissing and licking him that his senses were overloading, but it was Myra's last statement that made something snap. It was an action, a directive, something he was called to DO, rather than just receive.

He looked up at Myra, "Don't forget to sign it." Then he looked desperately down at Tamara "My bed! Right now!"

For Tamara the blowjob had been nerve-racking. She needed to help Myra get things going, but Felix's reaction to Myra's last statement meant Tamara could start receiving. She pulled her mouth off Felix's rigid cock, "Yay!" she laughed in relief. She deliberately got to her feet, 'God I hope I don't humiliate myself by klutzing out on these ridiculously high heels!' She tried for a 'you-want-me-but-can't-have-me' pose, hoping the heels would showcase her thighs and backside. She let her short red satin kimono pool on the floor, briefly modeled the red teddy with as much theatrics as she could, turned, and walked toward the stairs. She added a bit of wiggle to her behind for good measure.

While climbing the stairs, it seemed like someone else's X-rated movie was playing in her head. 'GOD! Was I just giving Felix a blowjob?' she thought, 'Had I really been on my knees, holding my breath so I could hear every word of Myra's slutty contract? Had I really kneeled beside Myra, begging Felix while wearing nothing but a few thin layers of fuck-me satin?'

She dived onto the bed with nerves tingling. She felt her wet pussy and squeezed herself closed for fear she'd soak the comforter right through her tiny thong.

Myra watched as Felix ran up the stairs, his tartan housecoat flapping after his naked bum. She sat on the arm of what she teasingly called his 'Big Dog Chair'. Its upholstery had been worn thread bare when they'd met last year, and he claimed it was perfect. She'd finally gone behind his back to have it redone in mahogany leather and presented it to him last week as a Valentine's gift. She'd taken unusual pleasure in hearing him thank her, over and over, even though she could see he didn't find the new leather comfortable yet. It would break in by next month, and he'd come to love it. In the meantime, she enjoyed his white lies as proof that he loved her.

She also enjoyed watching Felix squirm beyond his comfort zone, a faint shadow of the way he'd eradicated her fears and distractions two months ago. Still, hearing Tamara squeal upstairs was far from benign. Her emotions were conflicted because she'd always been monogamous. The thought that her boyfriend, of eight months, might prefer her best friend did nothing to alleviate that. On the other hand, Tamara's repeated questions at the café last month were transparently obvious. Tamara was jealous. If Myra had let that stand, she was sure she'd have lost her best friend.

'But Felix is the wildcard,' she thought as she drank the last of his Chai tea, 'His weird magic is real! Tamara will leave that bedroom, a changed woman, not Felix's mistress.' Myra was sure of it. 'He wasn't born to manage a little hardware store,' she thought, 'Felix should be helping people transform their lives, not their sinks.' Tamara's insistence and personal roadblocks made her the perfect study. If Tamara's results mirrored her own, Felix would have to face the truth of who he was. Then HE'D transform.

As she walked up the stairs she thought of HER Felix, radically changing the lives of other women. It was deeply arousing to Myra. It was that arousal that quelled the mixed emotions more than the certainty of her reasons. She knew she couldn't share in the sex with Tamara, since Felix's magic was definitely a one-on-one thing. 'Would I even want to?' she asked herself. . . 'Definitely!' she finally admitted. This was, by far, the most erotic thing she'd ever been part of. She knew she should just study for the Biology exam but found herself peeking around the bedroom door frame instead. She felt her body tighten as she looked at the two of them coated in sweat and the light of the candles. Felix was on his back, massaging her tits. 'My best friend has her cunt stuffed and is bouncing up on down on my boyfriend's cock!!' That thought, mixed with the sight and sound, was overwhelming to her, like being disgusted by a porn movie, while being turned on at having produced it. She felt her hand under her G-string. She felt her nipples tighten.

Felix grabbed Tamara's face and started pounding his shaft into her sloshing cunny. Mira started grinding hers and squeezing her nipple. Tamara moaned loudly. Her hips jerked wildly. Felix pulled her face close.

"You're an AWESOME law student. It's so easy for you to memorize and apply the law. You'll win awards for your score at the Bar!"

When Tamara screamed, Myra felt the arousal of it in her chest. 'This is REAL!' The last of her doubts evaporated.

"You HATE alcohol. It's gross now," Felix panted.

Tamara's shaking scream shook Myra as well. 'Felix is a sex god. A fucking sex god!' Myra thought as she pulled on her nipple, and rubbed her pussy with abandon.

"You are SO thankful that that boyfriend is an ex. You have such freedom now," Felix said through broken gasps. His hips hammered up and hung above the sheets. He moved his head from side to side, accentuating his slow pained moan while Tamara screamed, gasped, and screamed again. Myra felt like the dirtiest of peeping Toms.

Myra's orgasm started racing and her knees got weak. Her hand was a flurry on her desperate pussy and her other hand was turning white as she squeezed the doorframe and her teeth almost broke the skin near her thumb. She tried desperately to be silent, as she watched, heard, and now even smelled the sex between 'My BOYFRIEND and my BEST FRIEND! Fuck!!' she thought. Felix opened his eyes and smiled a wide grin. He looked past Tamara's glistening sexy naked body, still impaled on his cock, and looked toward the door. Myra's orgasm crested as she hid behind the wall. Shaking and moaning she slowly slid to her knees.

Myra was so embarrassed. She'd invested so much thought and effort into being a host instead of a sex groupie. With one lurid moment she'd ruined the facade. Her shaking hand moved from her still quivering twat, and she quietly moved downstairs to get the last of her preparations. Sweating, and reeking of her own sex, she crept back up. Outside the door, in the same spot she'd just humiliated herself, she stopped and regrouped into the persona she was striving for, 'I'm the voyeur's Martha Stewart' she reminded herself. She took a deep breath, glided into the room and watched as Felix gently rubbed the back of her sleeping friend.

He carefully rolled Tamara off him, reached for the blanket, and gently pulled it over her. He looked up again, "Cuddle?"

"With her?" Myra whispered, "She'll be out for the next ten hours. Have some ginger lemon water." She handed him the glass.

"No. . . with you," he clarified then sipped at the drink.

"Not here," she whispered, "I think sleeping is part of her programming."

Cuddling in the next room, Myra said, "You know. . . She and I kissed in college, and. . ."

Felix stroked her back and said nothing. Shivers rippled through her body as she ached at his touch, and considered her question. She feared reframing the evening to something other than convincing Felix what he was. 'But I can't lose this opportunity!' she thought.

". . . and?" Felix finally asked in a gentle sleepy voice.

"and. . . ," she replied hesitantly, "I really want to know what she tastes like." She was so nervous but tried to smile in a sexy way. She thought he looked confused, so she exaggerated a long look at his relaxed penis. She smiled as she saw it twitch and begin to move. When she felt his hand in her hair, she looked up at his accepting smile. She enjoyed feeling him push her toward his groin. She opened her mouth to him, and the musky taste of her best friend hit her senses. It caused her to remember, in vivid detail the kiss they'd shared a decade before; the feel of her lip gloss, the tantalizing brush of their breasts and fingertips barely touching her cheeks. After a dozen suctioned lifts of her head, Tamara's musk was gone. There was just the taste and smell of Felix's groin and she savored the last eight months of his gentle kindness.

"Did you enjoy seeing her? Riding me like a slutty cowgirl?" he asked with a self-satisfied grin. Myra felt a wave of embarrassment wash over her, but the hand in her hair was gentle, and somehow that was enough to be honest with him, "uh huh" she mumbled shyly around his hardening shaft. "Show me what you saw," he asked. Myra wondered if his smirk could get any bigger. She licked between his ball, and all the way up the length of his penis, enjoying the minor ridges of the protruding veins. She gave the head a final gentle kiss and rubbed her nipples up the length of his body.

She watched as he smugly laid there, his hands interlocked behind his head. She easily slid herself around him and decided to try to regain some degree of control. "Not like that," she said in a voice intended as haughty, but that sounded needy to her ears, "You were massaging her breasts."

"That's true" he said as he grabbed her swinging titties. His two massaging hands tripled the sources of stimulation and her body melted into the sensation. Her legs and glutes had become so strong in the last few months, that she found it effortless to bounce up and down on him, but she loved that he'd started guiding, by dragging her by boobs. "I was also pinching her nipples with my thumbs." Myra moaned when another two sparks of pleasure hit her senses.

Kieso
Kieso
46 Followers
12