Thank You Felix Ch. 04

Story Info
Madi needs encouragement.
4.8k words
4.68
6.7k
1

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kieso
Kieso
46 Followers

Author's note

Unlike most stories in the Mind Control category, this story includes mind control as an empowering gift rather than to get more sex. If that's not to your liking, I ask please that you not reflect that preference in your rating.

Big BIG BIG thanks to those that commented on earlier chapters! That feedback really helped with the story arc and character development. PLEASE keep it coming!!

Chapters 03 and 04 are different point of views that partly overlap.

Enjoy!

**********

APRIL 29 (THREE WEEKS AFTER OPENING 'THE CLUB')

The woman seemed to ooze sexuality in a way that wasn't entirely clear to Madi. Her first impression was the striking outline; bold carefree red hair that seemed to be massaging the glorious tits that were obvious even through the light flowing black jacket. Madi had wanted to be her dyke the moment she'd seen her, so she'd pushed her cart closer and overheard the sales pitch being made to a straight-laced suburban bubble-butt.

Then she'd noticed the seductive legs, core and arms that were all so tight and well-proportioned to have seemed intentional; sculpted to seduce. Pretending to contemplate the store's canned corn options, she kept listening to the pitch and was thoroughly entertained at the comically vanilla description of sexualized psychobabble.

She decided to have some fun.

Two days later, looking at Tamara across the rich-bitch desk, she tried to figure out what made her so sexy. Her body was all eye-candy, to be sure, 'But what else?' she thought, 'How she moves? The way her cheeks flush a bit with each hint of a smile?'

Playing with her, she'd come in asking for the hippie self-help treatment. There was no way she'd ever give them three percent of her money. . . even if she had any legit income. So, this afternoon would be a free distraction. She moved the brass lamp and the flowers so she could lean in toward her new lipstick girl, "With men, I need it extra rough, but I can be soft with my women." Of course, she was soft when she was fucking a woman. . . so long as the woman complied with Madi's need to fuck them. If not, she was fine treating them the way she treated men. Madi missed prison; there was just so much easy pussy.

Madi's interest increased unexpectedly when her request for violence didn't seem to faze Tamara. She'd just smiled, typed for half a minute, and printed a paper for her to sign. With a hungry smile, Madi had signed the form and initialed beside the safe-word. Then the fucking tease had told her to come back in three hours for her 'session'. Madi had already scoped out Tamara's SUV, and enough of her routines, so she reached for her windbreaker and left for the burger place down the road. 'I'll be enjoying this strumpet soon enough,' she thought.

**********

Felix gently rubbed his index finger along the sweat covered body of the 20-something Vietnamese woman sleeping beside him. He idly played with her soft black pussy hair and wondered how many more BMWs she'd be selling. He smiled when he realized, 'She'll probably own the dealership in a year!' He covered her with the blanket, kissed her forehead again, pulled on his jeans and quietly left the room. He was still pulling on his t-shirt when he responded with confusion to the carpenter's wink. Walking into Myra's office he asked, "Why's Brad still here? I thought the construction finished last week."

"Sit down, Felix" Tamara instructed, "We don't have a lot of time." Before he did so, she continued, "We've been approached by a prospective client that represents a material risk. My quick background check finds that she shot a security guard. . ."

"When she was fourteen," Myra interrupted.

"And a dozen years in prison," Tamara smoothly concluded, "Has made her harder, not softer."

The room fell silent; Myra tried to think of a response; Felix curiously waited for more, Tamara paused for effect, as though in closing argument. "She's a predator," Tamara stated matter-of-factly, "I've dealt with these people daily, for almost a decade. If your programming doesn't stick, Felix, I'll be on her menu. I'm quite sure of it."

Felix thought about Brad's expression, as though he might find answers in the memory of it. "Why did we need carpentry?" he asked again.

Tamara's response was coolly detached, "Ms. Madison has requested a sadomasochistic approach to her programming. Thankfully, Brad was able to respond right away. He cobbled together the applicable fixtures."

Myra and Tamara had both become accustomed to coaching Felix toward his calling, but each had seen a shift in the last few weeks. Neither recognized the look on his face.

"Where is she?" he hissed at Tamara.

"I told her to lock herself to the bed," Tamara responded with confidence that seemed forced, "She's waiting for you."

Angry now, Felix grabbed Tamara's arm, pulled her around the desk, and pushed her out the door toward the bedroom. "You two represent us to the world!" Felix seethed, "You manage every facet of the business, and neither of you has a FUCKING CLUE what I do!" He swung open the bedroom door and pushed Tamara inside.

Felix's emotions wrestled in his chest for primacy; anger, disgust, twisted arousal, and shocked surprise. Weirdly, the smell of freshly drilled wood struck his senses before the image of 'Ms. Madison'. He was jolted not so much by her unique look, but by the fact that she was the most unique looking woman he'd ever met. She towered in front of him. At just twenty-six she had a full head of shoulder length blonde hair that was a nest of angry curls. It was so platinum as to seem, despite the oxymoron, brilliantly grey. Her face was chiseled with a knowing grin and angry green eyes. She was adorned with extraordinary tattoos of women, each looking like they belonged on the nose of a B-52. They started on her left arm and continued under her simple black bra. The rest of her was sun-deprived white, except for black cotton boy shorts.

She stood strong and erect at the foot of the bed. She was cuffed to cables. From her wrists, they ran over the mattress to the wall; From her ankles, they ran to the top of the footboard

He turned sharply to Tamara, "You have attached my next 'programming' to a fucking WINCH!?" he screamed, "Seriously!? What the hell do you think I do in here?! Shoot these women with mind-melting slut guns!?"

Tamara's calm poise seemed to have remained in her office. She was embarrassed and afraid. She felt cornered, without a clear response. She spoke to his shoes, "I have no earthly idea what you do Felix." Her voice broke and she hesitated before starting again, "I've never been awake for it."

Disgusted, he grabbed the remote and recognized it as a model from his old store. He remembered selling it to working-class men looking to remove unwanted stumps and broken jeeps. His hand under Tamara's chin, he pulled her eyes up to him, "Tamara! It's not a fuckin' harem! I love all those women." He searched her eyes for some indication that she understood but seemed not to find it. His hand moved from her chin to the back of her head. He grabbed a handful of hair and turned her gaze toward the bed. He felt his other hand shake. He pressed the button. He heard the industrial hum and Madi's angry curses. He watched as she was slowly pulled into a posture perfectly designed for rape. "That 'programming', he said with sharp disgust, "Is my affection. It's my very best wishes to them. It's my lust for who they ALREADY ARE."

Felix tightened his fist to ensure Tamara would keep her eyes on the torturous scene in front of them. He moved to quietly whisper in her ear, "She's a dyke, Tamara, so I can't turn her on. Not only that, a woman I absolutely ADORE is afraid of her so I can't find a way to love her. You are the ONLY person that gets this started."

When he let go of her hair, Tamara turned to an expression she'd never seen before. She barely sensed Madi's angry screams as Felix's gaze consumed her instead. She'd expected his pleading love but not this; His eyes held a nobility that made her feel shamefully common.

When the winch abruptly stopped Tamara experienced it like a harsh drumbeat in her chest. He kissed her forehead. "So get it started," he quietly insisted. Without breaking his penetrating gaze, he moved toward the loveseat, sat and calmly crossed his legs.

Half an hour earlier, Madi had locked herself to the cables with laughing disdain. She'd looked forward to kicking the shit out of the pathetic new-aged hippy that would try to be her Dom. Her feelings of anticipation had evolved into raw irritation as she'd been left alone to wait. Her mood had evolved yet again, to confused curiosity, when they'd stormed into the room arguing about their fucked-up motivations. The next change was sudden; tight-fisted fury when Needle-dick had turned on the cables. Finally, her mood contorted with slow awareness; Their weirdly gentle kiss punctuated the moment that Madi finally realized that the afternoon wasn't going to go as she'd expected.

Tamara hadn't really heard Madi's angry protests, so when they suddenly stopped, Tamara noted it with little more than idle curiosity. The two women locked their gazes. Tamara moved to sit on the side of the bed and began gently stroking Madi's hair. Still feeling the touch of Felix's lips, she wondered why he kissed like that so often. "What do you want?" she asked before gently kissing Madi's forehead.

Madi's exasperation spoke first, "For you to fucking uncuff me!" but no words came after that. Madi found it hard to collect her thoughts.

Tamara traced her finger along the outline of the tattoo on Madi's left upper arm, a black woman in white lingerie under the caption 'In the Mood'. At her shoulder, Tamara followed the delicate curve of a blond in red garters beside the words 'Memphis Belle'. Next, her hand curved under her arm to a brunette in a transparent nightie, fondling a bomb between her legs; 'Sheer Madness'. She unhooked the front clasp of Madi's bra as she asked, "What else do you want?"

For Madi, sex hadn't been a request for well over a decade, so saying "Yes please" to the torment of this seduction was impossible.

Tamara gently stroked the left breast of 'Heavenly Body', which was also Madi's left nipple. Then she felt her stomach tighten as she understood the new tattoo on Madi's right breast. Very gently, Tamara traced along its subjugated posture, outsized breasts and head of bright red hair. "The artist didn't quite capture it," Tamara said, "Her mouth shows a smile, but her eyes are sad." Tamara reached down to very gently kiss the angry red skin around the forehead of 'Big Tittied Tammy'. She spoke quietly as she continued to trace the tattoos, "You're aching for freedom and rape." Tamara locked their gazes again, "But what do you WANT?"

Madi's answer came to mind, immediately, but she was surprised when she spoke it. "I want to matter," she said hoarsely. When Tamara delicately kissed her lips, some part of Madi's mind noted that her legs were uncuffed and her shorts were being removed.

Tamara pulled away and stroked Madi's hair. "Relevance? Let us give you THAT!" Tamara urged her before falling into another aching kiss.

Madi's body became a live wire of sexual energy. Tamara's hand in her hair pulling her into an ever deeper French kiss, and her other hand pinching the tit of 'Heavenly Body'. A third hand against her cunt, and a fourth stroking her now naked hip. She felt the cock pressing lightly against her pussy and then Tamara's mouth was gone until she heard another eager plea, desperately whispered in her ear, "Say yes!"

"Yes," Madi heard herself beg, "Please, Yes!" The cock that had been tickling the edges of her cunt suddenly slammed into her and she felt it everywhere. She hadn't had one inside her for a decade and had never wanted to feel another, but her body was betraying all of that. Madi responded to the thrusts. Her hips pushed up against them. Those sensations, Tamara's kisses, and decades of repressed desires fed her arousal. Her whole body was on edge. The kisses became more tender as the cock inside her became more demanding. "You should cum now, Ms. Madison," coaxed the sweet gentle voice in her ear.

Her orgasm raced through her body and she heard a man's demanding voice, "Look at me!" She snapped open her eyes and only vaguely remembered the face of Needle dick, "You hate violent sex!" he demanded, "You want joyful consent and affection. You love to come back here for gentle tuneup sex." Madi saw a flash of stars as though she'd just been hit in the head and her mind removed her from the torture. She experienced the warmth of a long-repressed memory; her elementary school art teacher, gushing over the flowers she'd just drawn.

"You're not a predator," she heard him insist from a far distant place, "You protect people from predators."

Madi's memories raced through her mind; on her prison cot, feeling Lasandra's tongue licking her to a wonderful orgasm; Taking a baseball bat to the fat fuck that had just beaten on her mother; Lasandra's tongue on her neck, and skilled finger on her clit. She remembered hundreds of victimizations, large and small, and imagined interjecting herself in all of them. Each imagined interference was embraced by other memories; being fingered to orgasm by Belle, going down on Lucinda, or 69ing with Camila.

Felix kept his eyes on Madi but enjoyed the soft strokes of Tamara's hand on his cheek, "Your intuition and bullshit detectors are perfect now. You love learning the skills you need to help people. You hate drugs and alcohol." Felix anticipated the resulting orgasmic scream but still smiled at it. Her pussy squeezed his cock and he came inside her.

He looked up at Tamara and saw her tears flowing freely. With pinched lips, she was nodding her head to silently declare her new understanding. She kissed Madi's forehead, then Felix moved toward Madi's breast and gently kissed Big Tittied Tammy.

**********

"This is so fucked up," Madi observed from across Tamara's desk, "Last time I was in this chair I was deciding how to turn you into my brat, and now I'm happily ratting out my own self. Even more fucked up, I can't wait until I get to PAY you for the privilege! What the hell?"

"Yesterday afternoon, Felix and I gave you the tools for a life of significance," Tamara explained, "We also asked for a three percent tithe, and open honesty." Tamara looked closely at Madi to remind herself that this was a different woman than last week's violent offender, "So? What are your current challenges?"

"What challenges? I blew through three hardcore private eye textbooks like I was binge watching 'The L Word'. I just benched 200 pounds. Other than that," Madi sighed, "There's this big black motherfucker in Holyoke. He gets his girls hooked on his shit, then whore's them out. I can't decide the best way to clip him." She smiled at Tamara's confusion, "The best way to kill him, sweetie."

Tamara suddenly had visions of corpses; chalk lines; police; interrogation; conspiracy; accomplice before the fact; disbarment. She blinked several times then took a deep slow breath. She considered, then rejected, dozens of follow-up questions. She needed to use the burst of adrenaline on a punching bag but focused it instead on the thin hard metal pen rolling tightly in her fingers. Finally, thoughtfully, she responded with deliberate careful words, "That assertion invokes the Crime-Fraud exception to our attorney-client privilege, Ms. Madison. I'm obligated to advise the police which will almost certainly. . ."

"What the hell!!" Madi screamed as she jumped to her feet, "You made it so I can't bullshit, then you ask a direct question?!?" Red-faced, she kicked the chair and waved her finger at Tamara, "You know what? Fuck it! If I need to do another twenty on the river to cap that fuckin' pimp, then let it ride! For god-damn sure there'll be soft bitches on the inside that'll need takin' care of"

Tamara stood and placed her hands firmly on the desk, "Why do you make it SO hard to care about you!?" Tamara's sharp gaze and the unexpected question seemed to work, "Pick up the chair! Sit Down! I won't make any calls, but I need you to WAIT!"

"Bitch!" Madi muttered to herself as she angrily reached for the chair.

Tamara tried to remain calm, but found herself hurrying into Myra's office, "I need a Felix appointment. RIGHT NOW!"

"No can do, Tam," Myra explained, "He's triple booked today and I just bumped a new client so he can tune up Dani."

"This can't wait! Bump something or . . .

"Nope!" Felix calmly interrupted from just outside the door, "I've already cum into six different women today. I got nothin' left." He looked at Myra, "Reschedule Dani. I couldn't even get it up."

Tamara spun toward Myra, "What's the fastest way to get a bottle of Viagra"

"Cancel every new-client appointment," Felix flatly instructed. In response to both woman's look of shock, he continued, "I'm not an assembly line, and we have wildly underestimated the commitment to tune-up sex appointments."

"Felix," Tamara begged, "Madi is about to assassinate a local pimp! You need to amend your programming, NOW!"

"We've discussed this. None of us understands my magic, Tamara. There is no fucking way I'm going to risk poisoning it with drugs."

"But. . ." Tamara tried to explain.

Felix's tone cut off further discussion, "I'll see her tomorrow. You'll need to keep her on ice until then." Felix turned his gaze to Myra.

"Jesus, Felix!" Myra's exasperation was obvious, "We maxed out your home equity loan getting this building ready and all three of us quit our shitty jobs. We ALREADY have a serious cash flow problem. But now, with no new subscribers. . ."

"I'M FUCKED!" Felix sharply interrupted, "The universe reaches down to give me the most amazing gift and I'm too fucking stupid to know I have it until I'm almost forty, so now my dick can't even keep up. Better yet, I'm so bad at it that warranty repairs and murder attempts will become the full-time job that drags me into bankruptcy!" He shot them both a withering gaze, "Well?! Do I understand!?"

Tamara's response was sudden and sharp "No, you clearly don't!" In response to Felix's irritated questioning look, she continued, "We're in this together, Felix! Sink, swim or fly, all three of us are in this together! Don't you DARE think you're carrying this load by yourself."

"I second that," said Myra. She took a steadying breath and made an effort to wear her warmest, most reassuring smile. She'd been struggling with a half-formed idea for the last week, but the distraught look on Felix's face left no doubt that she needed to skip the sales pitch and move straight to a demo. At this time of day, it was only a twenty-minute drive from Springfield to Longmeadow but with any luck, that would be enough time to call ahead. She reached for Dani's new business card. "I think you need a bit of pampering," she said as she flashed him the card with the sexy cartoon of a devil eating dessert. She tucked the card into the pocket of his slacks.

Felix had no more words. He leaned into both women's hug with slumped shoulders, tired arms, and a dejected sigh.

"I'll call ahead, sweetie," Myra said as she stroked his hair, "Trust me! It won't be anything you expect."

By the time Felix was walking down the stairs, Myra had closed her office door and dropped the carefree mask from her face, "I'm NEVER bailing on him, Tam! NEVER!

"You're God-damn right we're not!" Tamara quickly responded, "I can pick up some sleazy court dockets to cover a few bills."

"Professor Kimble loves me," Myra thought out loud, "So I can get a TA gig with good union rates at UMass," she refocused on Tamara, "But I'm swamped studying for exams right now. I can't get that going until. . ." she trailed off when she remembered the more urgent crisis, "Oh my God! Where's Madi? What do you need from me, Tam?"

Kieso
Kieso
46 Followers
12