Thank You Felix Ch. 05

Story Info
Becky's unusual invitation.
5.6k words
4.74
7.9k
2

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kieso
Kieso
46 Followers

Author's note

I'm a first-time erotica author and I'll really value your feedback, both positive and negative. Thanks so So SO much for those that commented in prior chapters!

Also, for those of you that think that the dialogue between Myra and Tamara at the end of this chapter is unrealistic, I would respectfully submit that you may not have spent 20 years living with an emergency ward nurse ;-)

Enjoy

**********

Becky calls from California.

"Becky!" Felix said when he recognized the caller, "How's month-number-three of Stanford?"

"I'm hitting on all cylinders and I feel great, but we're two weeks away from finals and my sorority sisters are stressed to the max. I can't deal with them!"

Felix looked through the slats of the blinds at a tiny black and green sparrow warming itself in the sunrise, "Nice to have an edge over them, isn't it?"

"Hell with that!" she snapped, "You need to fly up here for a hack-a-thon."

"What?" He looked at the phone as though it would provide an explanation.

"I have twenty-three sorority girls ready for you, Felix. Share in a few dozen orgasms then hit the beach. It's beautiful up here. Say Yes!"

"Ummm," was all he could get out before she continued.

"But ya gotta hurry! Their teary-eyed Haagen-Dazs moments are gold for you but irritating as FUCK for me," Felix heard crying in the background, "Ugh! I gotta go. Get out here SOON Felix!"

He closed the call, put the cell phone on the bedside table and turned to look at Myra and Tamara sleeping in each other's arms. They both looked so peaceful, but he couldn't resist. He stroked Tamara's wonderfully firm ass. He reached over her, squeezed her breast, and rolled her nipple between his fingers.

"Hmmmmm," she quietly murmured. She stretched then pushed her ass against him.

He moved his hand down and found she was already moist, "Have you been dreaming about me?" he whispered in her ear as he started moving his fingers in little circles.

"About both of you." She put her hand on Myra's chin but was careful not to wake her.

"Naughty girl," he said as he lifted her leg and pushed his cock inside her, "Care to tell me the dream."

"It was us in a perfect threesome, Felix. God, I want us to have that kind of marriage!" she said while moving to kiss Myra on the lips. He pulled her hips toward him as she reached behind Myra's head.

Myra began to wake and put her hand on Felix's as they both held Tamara's hip. The women's kissing became more passionate and his thrusts became stronger. Tamara moved her mouth to Myra's breast and her hand to Myra's clit. Myra spread her legs to give easy access and moved her hand from Felix's to the back of Tamara's head, pulling her even closer. Myra hungrily gazed into his eyes. "T h a n k Y o u F e l i x" she silently mouthed.

Those words, combined with the extraordinary vision of these two new bisexuals, urgently ramped up his arousal. He felt like his cock had just doubled in size, and he started slamming against Tamara's ass like his hips had a mind of their own.

Tamara's tempo on Myra's breast and clit increased as well, so it was Myra that first started moaning in response to the change. Both women had evolved, in the past few months, into the most incredible fuck-toys for Felix and for each other. He was overwhelmed by the eroticism of the moment, the feel of Tamara's soft silky skin against his body, the sounds they both made as they got turned on, the way Tamara's breasts wiggled with each of his thrusts, the look of Myra's bright red fingernails combed through Tamara's glorious red hair. The way that their legs rippled with muscular tension as they both got closer to cumming.

He kept hammering against Tamara's toned ass and squeezed her ass cheek hard. He closed his eyes and experienced all of it; the sounds of moaning and thrusting; the smells of their combined sweat and arousal; the overwhelming feeling of Tamara's tight wet pussy around his cock.

"Oh Gawd! OH, GOD!" Tamara yelled

"The three of us love each other so So SO much!" he said with fascinated wonder.

Felix squeezed his eyes shut as his whole body spasmed. He let himself enjoy the prolonged orgasm, the sexy sound of Tamara's moaning, and her pulsing pussy as it milked his shaft. When he finally caught his breath, he opened his eyes. He looked over Tamara, now gently snoring, to Myra giving him one of her glorious two-toned smiles, this one communicating both disapproval and admiration. Felix and Myra quietly climbed out of bed and pulled on housecoats. Resigned to her unconsciousness, Felix kissed Tamara's forehead, and followed Myra to the kitchen.

Myra relaxed against the counter with a shameless smile, "You just programmed her with a truck full of affection. What are we going to do, this weekend, with our personal sexbot?"

Felix snapped the kettle from the stove. "For fuck's sakes! It was just pillowtalk!" He smacked at the handle of the faucet and leaned against the counter, "I wasn't planning a fuckin' orgy!"

Myra turned to him with a serious expression and said nothing.

"This is all too big, Myra. I feel overwhelmed by the power of it."

She waited for him to continue, but he just stared at the kettle filling in the sink, looking irritated that the water hadn't already turned into his Saturday morning coffee. Eventually, he turned to look at her and she handed him the piece of paper she'd just written on, "Read this, then finish the sentence," she insisted.

Felix grudgingly reached for the paper and let out an exasperated sigh before looking down to read the scribbled words. "I can't," he read out loud then paused just long enough for the tone of his voice to change, "Go to California."

Myra sprung toward him, held his face in her hands, and spoke with unexpected intensity, "'CAN'T' is SUCH a dangerous word for your psyche, Felix!" She searched his eyes looking for his understanding and trying to find her own, "Why do you need to go to Cali?"

"I c. . ." the rest of his thought caught in his throat.

"Of course, you can!" Myra insisted, "We'll make it work. Just tell me why!"

"Becky's sorority," Felix tried to explain then tried to understand his own desire, "It needs. . ." he tried again before his voice faltered.

"You're leaving right now," Myra said with finality as she turned off the faucet.

"What?!" Felix spat out, "You booked four new subscribers this morning. I can't just. . . "

She spun back toward him, with an intensity he'd never seen before, "I get it! I'm the flaky new-age hippy in this household, right Felix? But I see what I see! You need to start your Spirit Quest SOON! Right after this morning's clients."

Felix felt his mouth wordlessly trying to form his mocking rejection of 'Spirit Quest'. He couldn't decide if he was more surprised at her absurd insistence, or his baffled acceptance of it.

"Go pack, Sweety," Myra said with a suddenly breezy tone. She began to skip toward her computer, "I'll book your flight for you."

**********

Felix meet Alexis on the plane.

Five hours later, Felix was seated beside a Hong Kong twenty-something wearing a perfectly tailored alligator jacket over a delicate silk blouse. Her tear-stained makeup hinted at the tone of the text she was pounding off. She had the kind of face for which endless pampering spa treatments never entirely mask the results of a 'play-hard' life; Beautiful in every respect, and yet. . . cheeks a little too thin; soul a little to calloused.

She turned suddenly, "What are you looking at" she snapped.

Unphased by the tone of voice, he calmly responded, "Troubles, I think."

She let out a long sigh and dropped the phone into the Hermes bag under her seat.

"Betcha I can fix it," he said as he leaned back and closed his eyes, "It's kind of my thing."

She ignored the Captain announcing their taxiing, "Can you assassinate a couple of dozen over-priced legal thugs?"

He opened his eyes toward her and chuckled, "I guess I lost that bet."

"So, what do you do, smart-ass?"

"What Tony Robbins claims to do," he responded, "Times ten."

"Perfect," she snickered.

"Wow!" he said, mostly to himself, "I just realized that I don't have an elevator speech. So many word-of-mouth customers that I've never needed to sell myself." They were both quiet for a moment, "Weird," he mused.

The silence continued as she stared at him, "What the actual FUCK are you talking about?!"

He turned to her, "What would happen to your legal drama if you could entirely get yourself out of your own way?" He gently touched his finger against the back of her hand, "Absolutely nothing but intense focus on all of YOUR goals?"

She sunk into her seat and turned toward the window. As the plane slowly turned, the late-morning sun moved from her bag, past her smooth thighs and trim black skirt, and up to her tapered neck. Her sunlit profile reminded Felix of a Buddhist sage just about to speak. "I'd probably be done with parties and cocaine, meet the terms of the trust document, and watch as those silk-suited motherfuckers finally give me access to Daddy's money."

She looked back at him with a resigned look. He returned a smile. As the engines roared to life, he felt himself being pushed into the seat, "Looks like I won that bet."

During the plane's liftoff, Alexis just stared at him. Once they began to level out, she spoke to him with a conspiratorial tone, "Why am I turned on by this, and why do I want to say 'yes' to whatever the hell you're offering?"

Felix turned away from her gaze and closed his eyes. With arms relaxed on his lap, he responded thoughtfully, "We haven't really figured that out yet."

**********

Tamara on ecstasy

"Oh my GOD! Ms. Madison!" Myra said while swinging open the door. She pulled their new employee into the kitchen by the hand and lifted it as high as she could to invite a pirouette, "You look so," Myra struggled to find the right word, "Elegant!" she gushed, "WOW!"

Madi unbuttoned her tailored greyish green business suit, revealing a thick string of pearls and a delicate silk charcoal blouse. Her platinum curls had been straightened, and dusty blond roots were just starting to peak through. She raised her arms and turned in a full circle, causing her shoulder-length hair, and flared skirt to spread out lazily. She briefly lost her balance on her short sharp-toed heels but caught herself quickly. "I feel like I'm in a middle-school play, but Tammy bought this get-up. She says I look al-ight."

"Alright?" Tamara fired back from the livingroom, "You look AMAZING!"

Madi looked at Tamara, then immediately looked at Myra for an explanation.

Myra's face blushed into a deep crimson, and her ears became almost scarlet. Rather than offer any reasons for Tamara's outfit, she could only shrink away from the unspoken questions.

Madi turned back to enjoy the show.

Tamara strode into the kitchen wearing tall black heels, thigh-high black fishnets, and a truly obscene shelf bra, black with white lace. Her French maid outfit was completed with a cute little black and white cap accentuating her brilliant head of red hair, a white lace apron that highlighted, rather than obscured, her black panties, and a duster that was very obviously better suited for tickling than cleaning furniture.

Still blushing, Myra positioned herself between the two women and looked up at Madi while offering a large fabric bag, "Thank you so SO much for dropping by to get this, and for continuing to watch The Club. I've included. . ."

Madi had, due to Felix's programming, recently become very good at reading rooms. She heard every bit of Myra's panicked brush off, but she also saw the massage table peeking out from behind the entryway of the living room. She smelled the saffron tea that these two health nuts would use as an aphrodisiac. Her new spidey senses told her that Tamara's slutty bottom look and Myra's neon blush didn't add up to two carpet munchers wanting alone time.

". . . It'll only be for another day. Maybe two. . ."

Madi continued looking over Myra's head, directly into Tamara's eyes, "Felix turned her into your bitch," Madi interrupted in calm observation.

"God, Madison! NO!" Myra angrily spat back, "Well. . .," she added in a somewhat less aggressive tone, "He sort of. . ," she dropped the bag, noticeably slumped, and dropped her head into her hands, "FUUUCK!" she exclaimed.

Madi ignored the cute little dwarf between her and the strumpet. She spun her finger in the air, motioning 'Big Tittied Tammy' to give up a pirouette of her own. When Tamara spun, she added just enough bounce to create a flurry of glorious red hair that almost, but not quite, distracted from the subtle wiggle of breasts and the seductive tightening of glutes.

Myra saw no more reason to obscure the truth, either from Madi or herself, "Felix reminded Tamara that the three of us REALLY love each other," Myra had an exhausted look on her face when she looked up at Madi again, "And then she had an orgasm," Myra shyly admitted.

"DAMN, GIRL!" Madi smiled down at Myra with bright green eyes filled with smug envy, "You be GITTIN' some this weekend!"

As if on cue, Tamara leaned into Myra from behind, giving a deep cherishing hug meant to communicate, to one of the two moral, spiritual, and erotic centers of her universe, the limitless affection and adoration she felt for her. "Oh My GOD! Felix and Myra are both so incredible!" Tears welled up in her eyes, "They both really REALLY love me for who I am!"

Myra cringed and closed her eyes.

"We tried a whole bunch of yummy sex positions this morning," Tamara continued in a bubbly sing-song voice, "And my sweet little destiny," she shot an excited look at Madi, "Did you know that 'Myra' is Greek for 'Fate'?!?" She looked back at Myra, "My destiny absolutely LOVED the 'All Hands Meeting' position! I had her get on her knees. . ."

"Tamara!" Myra interrupted, "Since you love me, could you do me a little favor and just wait in the bedroom? Now? Because of love?"

Tamara spun Myra around, imposed a frustratingly adoration infused kiss, then held her at arm's length, "Anything, Sweety!" She turned briskly and sauntered out of the room, pausing to offer a sultry wink before turning toward the stairs.

"Holy Hell!" Myra suddenly declared as she spun back toward Madi, "Orgasms and massages and erotic showers and fancy food and bubbling joy and endless loving attention." She looked up at Madi with deep brown eyes pleading with exasperation. "It's only been an hour of this and I already wanna rip my fingernails out!" Failing to find a solution in Ms Madison's face she hurried to provide more details, "I can't take her to The Club like this, the other clients will think she's loony." A thought seemed to cross her face and she looked down at the cloth bag waiting on the floor between their feet. She slowly reached for the bag, as though hoping she could get to it before Madi would think to do so. She grabbed the handles with a tight fist, returned to sharing studied gazes, and began to slowly move around the younger stronger taller woman standing between her and the door.

"Myra. . ." Madi gently inquired, "Where are you going?"

"The Club," she carefully explained while keeping her body between Madi and the bag, "We have guests there and I should be supervising them." She kept her body steady and calm even as her foot made a frustrated attempt to hurry into her shoe.

"From my heart, girl, I truly appreciate the trust you all have placed in me," Madi explained with an open concerned expression, "And I'm not the ex-con I was a month ago," her voice took on a pleading tone, "But if you leave me with that twatted porn star I'm not gonna be good for very long."

"It'll be fine! She's crazy in love with me, not you." Myra seemed to be trying to reassure both Madi and herself as she struggled into her other shoe, and awkwardly reached for the door, "Besides, you've both seen each other's kitties, right?" She opened the door, suddenly, and offered a quick "THANK YOU" before slamming it behind her with an obvious effort at finality.

"She left?" Tamara said, sadly.

Turning to see the walking sex-addiction pouting in the livingroom, Madi struggled for a response.

"Semi-colon dot frowny face!" Tamara said while making a complicated hand gesture that looked, Madi thought, too eerily like an emoticon.

"Myra is very sure," Madi began thoughtfully, "That, because you LOVE her, you'll stay right here where she'd LOVE you to stay," Madi noted the apparent effectiveness of the magic four-letter word, "AND," she added in a voice she'd rather be using on a puppy being house trained, "Because Myra loves YOU, she asked me to keep you safe."

Tamara squeezed her brows into a puzzled thoughtful look toward Madi's new blouse. After a moment of uncertain silence from both women Tamara spoke first, "Yay!" she squealed as she pulled Madi out of the kitchen, into the living room and then raced to pull the curtains closed. Shortly, it became clear to Madi that Tamara had no concern over privacy. Far from it; she was creating the backdrop of her theatrics. Tamara pulled the footrest in front of the burgundy drapes and quickly discarded all her clothing, save the bra and the spiked heels. On her knees, she climbed on top of the ottoman, carefully fluffed her hair, put her hands flat on her knees, and dramatically pushed out her generous breasts, "Big Tittied Tammeeeeeee," she happily declared, as though there might be any possibility that the infatuated woman standing in front of her might not recognize the likeness.

"Fuck me!" Madi sighed out loud. Then she regretted saying it for fear it might be taken as a request. Then a less noble side of her brain hoped it might be taken as an instruction. She'd seen much weirder things in prison, so she decided to just go with it, "Damn, T! You're a fuckin' hoot when Felix juices you! Cross one foot over the other and push your pussy and your tits out a bit more." She reached for her phone, lined up the shot and moved a few feet closer. Her next instruction, "Look up and to the left," brought the image on her phone into subconscious alignment with the drawing she'd given the tattoo artist, and into surreal alignment with all her current fantasies. She felt her pussy get wet, but was frustrated by Tammy's expression being all wrong, "Imagine you're going to have Felix's cock in your mouth, but you don't have it just yet."

Suddenly, Tamara's smile became a bit more seductive; Her eyes became a bit needier; Her elevated tits reached a bit higher, offering just a bit more invitation.

Madi stood straight up in order to look down at the one singularly perfect picture of 'Big Tittied Tammy' that was now on her phone. She held it reverently until Tamara snatched the device and smiled broadly at its screen, "Christ, I love those two" Tamara gushed, "I hope they both love this!" She quickly texted the image to her own phone and both of the cherished, adored and revered loves of her life. Wordlessly, Tamara dropped the phone on the ottoman, unbuttoned Madi's blouse and used a French kiss to distract enough to slyly unfasten the bra that had been confining both women's most beloved artwork. In one clever motion Tamara triumphantly caused jacket, blouse and bra to fall and pool on the floor. Tamara hungrily wrapped her mouth around the moaning woman's areola. Her goal was straightforwardly to enlarge her right nipple, but the resulting groans were a delightful bonus. She ran her wet tongue over the entire tattoo then leaned back to enjoy the arousal enhanced image.

Big Tittied Tammy was glistening and ready for her photoshoot.

Tamara looked again at her own photo to memorize the framing and cropping. She carefully lined up the picture but decided to take a series of rapid shots rather than waiting for Madi to control her ragged breathing. As Tamara quickly scanned the images to find the best of them, Big Tittied Tammy seemed to be humping the palm of her hand. She squealed in euphoric surprise then ran behind Madi. She reached under the woman's naked arms so she could hold the phone in front of them both. With her bra and nipples pushed tightly against Madi's back, she massaged her finger over the screen with the same sort of repetitive motion she used to masturbate. The stop motion pornography came to life in front of Madi's wide green eyes and she reached for her phone with a deeply aroused sigh.

Kieso
Kieso
46 Followers
12