Thank You For My Life

Story Info
A sissy maid describes a day in her life.
2.5k words
4.32
78.5k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darklace
darklace
23 Followers

It was an unseasonably warm and sunny February day and so I didn't feel cold even though my legs were only covered by my black seamed stockings. Taking the keys out of my purse, I walked up the snowy steps to his house and let myself in. It was a lovely house, decorated with sports memorabilia and photos of him in faraway countries on his aid trips. He was a doctor who sometimes volunteered with Doctors Without Borders.

It made cleaning his house for him a real honour in addition to my own selfish motivation.

I slipped off my coat and checked to make sure my little french maid's outfit was just right. I knew he had cameras installed.

I faced the camera near the door and curtseyed, then I reached under my skirts and grabbed my panties, tiny little lace thong, and pulled them down to my ankles without bending my knees and stepped out of them. I picked them up and stuffed them into my mouth, then I performed a more dramatic curtsey, lifting my skirts up high enough to show my CB2000-encased sissy clit.

I turned and removed the dildo from the stand that was bolted to the floor and attached the leash to the ring at the base. I pushed the dildo up my sissy pussy with a delighted moan and then took the handle of the leash and led myself to the kitchen.

Looping the end of the leash around a cabinet knob, I got started on the dishes. Constantly aware of the presence in my pussy, I kept having to reach back to push the dildo back in. I hummed a happy tune and shifted my legs back and forth, shuddering with the intense tingles granted to me by my temporary owner.

I was not to walk anywhere in the house without being led by the leash attached to the dildo. Since Master was off fucking his girlfriend, he left the responsibility of leading the sissy maid around to the sissy maid. It sounds convoluted, I know, but I feel like I'm managing one of his assets for him and it thrills me. If he was around, he would take the leash, of course, but he was off doing the things that real men do, while I gratefully cleaned his house like a proper sissy.

Finishing that off, I unhooked my leash, and, swishing with elbows bent like a proper faggot, I sauntered off to his bedroom.

I picked up his laundry, which was already in the basket because he's a fairly neat person, and walked to the laundry room with it. There, I looped my dildo-leash to a hook on a rack above the machine. Though I already had my own panties in my mouth, I still took great pleasure in kissing every individual article of clothing, especially his underwear, as I put them into the washer.

After I set off the washer my orders were to stand completely motionless until it was done. This was definitely the most meditative part of my day. I really got to think about what it was like to be a sissy slave. The joy I took from it, my place in society, how I got to this point, how people see gender roles, all that stuff. I knew that in certain situations I would be in real danger. There are guys out there who will beat the shit out of me on principle, but I was lucky. I had people in my life who supported me in my rejection of traditional gender roles. I love being a sissy.

After the laundry was in the dryer I got started on the floors.

Vacuuming was tricky because I was required to loop my leash around the handle of the upright. So every time I reached, it tugged against my anus. I just love those hard-to-reach places. This is a sissy's bread and butter. Penis-in-vagina intercourse hadn't been part of my sexual repertoire for a long time and being trained to get a sexual thrill from cleaning was so wonderfully subversive that my clit tried to get hard in its prison. This is another part of a sissy's lot - I may be sexually frustrated, but I also know that my frustrated sexuality pleases my owners, so I get joy from pleasing them even when, and especially because, I get very rare release.

Anyway, enough philosophizing.

If you thought vacuuming sounded awkward imagine how awkward sweeping and dusting are! I have to be super-careful about where the handle of that leash is around the broom and the duster. The duster is the worst (or maybe it's the best!) because I have to reach up high so often that I often have to reach and keep a hand on the dildo at the same time.

It all takes me a few hours and when I'm done the tidying, sorting, mopping, and freshening, I only have to wait for my Master to come home.

This is probably my favorite part.

I took my leash and lead myself back to the stand where I first took the dildo from. I took the dildo out of my twat with a slippery pop, and re-attached it to the stand. Then I straddled the stand so that the dildo is aimed at my little target again and stepped on a little peddle that pushes the dildo back into my butt. I wiggled a little bit to make sure it's in the right place and to make sure that it's as high as the hydraulics let it go. Then I placed my ankles into two cuffs that extend from the sides, which close automatically and that's it! I'm stuck! I'm a sissy maid on a stand. I can't let myself loose. I have to wait until Master gets home from fucking his girlfriend.

I stood on the stand for almost an hour. An hour of feeling my pussy pucker around the dildo and each time that happened, my clitty twitched in its cage. Sometimes I find it hard to keep my panties in my mouth, but I try to focus on being a good sissy.

By the time Master came home my feet were killing me, my pussy was starting to get a little raw and I was constantly having to slurp back my own drool, but I was still thrilled when the door opened.

He had a smile on his face, his white teeth gleaming against his milk chocolate skin. He has kind eyes and broad shoulders, a real ingratiating alpha male.

"Hey bitch, you enjoy cleaning my house?"

I nodded enthusiastically. He lowered the dildo and unlocked my ankles. He reached over to a shelf and grabbed some lube placed there just for little me. He squeezed the lube onto the dildo before unhitching it from the stand and reattaching the chain leash. He maintained eye contact while putting it back in my butt, then he then led me through the house on an inspection tour.

"She was hot for it today, hoo boy! She could not get enough!"

He swiped a finger along the top of a shelf and inspected it.

"She blew me until she couldn't talk anymore and then we fucked like it was going out of style. We fucked on the couch, we fucked on the floor, we fucked on the bed and then," he yanked my chain a little bit. "We fucked some more."

He led me back to the living room.

"Well, congratulations my precious little sissy maid, the house is acceptably clean. You've earned your reward."

With that he unzipped his pants and pulled them down just a little bit. His big black cock sprang into view. It still smelled like pussy. Amazing.

I got to my knees and took my panties out of my mouth.

"Thank you, Master."

"You're welcome, bitch. Get sucking now."

I don't want to say that I needed to be told twice, but... you know. I took his huge shaft into my mouth and did my very best to try to make him think that I was the blow-job queen. I kissed his bulbous circumcised head, licking all around it before taking it into my mouth and sighing with pleasure.

I took as much of the shaft as I could into my mouth, feeling his cockhead hit the back of my throat. I remembered my training and relaxed, letting the head slip a little further. I knew I couldn't take the whole thing, but I could go far enough down that I only had to keep one hand on his shaft.

I love it all. I love the way he tastes and the way his magnificent rod throbs in my sissy mouth. I feel like my mouth is a cunt for him when I do this and I come alive, wanting to milk every drop of his seed.

"You know what I like? Knowing that while I'm out getting some pussy, you're here gladly cleaning my house in the hopes that you'll earn the honour of sucking a real man's dick. It must be very comforting to you. You're such a sissy bitch now, it must feel good to be so close to true manhood."

His words made my clitty twitch against its cage. I knew he didn't believe any of this stuff, but he knew how much it turns me on and I love him for that.

After about ten minutes of enthusiastic sucking I felt his cock twitch and his knees begin to buckle and I was rewarded with a few teaspoons of sweet-salty seed. He'd already had several orgasms that day, so I knew my throat wouldn't get blasted with jets. Instead what he had trickled insistently onto my tongue when I moved his head back up so that I could taste it as it came out. I milked his glorious cock a few times with my hand to get out everything I could.

"Show me," he said, playfully demanding.

I opened my mouth and tilted my head back to show my mouth full of his discharge.

"Good girl," he said, motioning for me to get off my knees, gracefully giving me a hand to do so. Then he swatted me on my naked butt and told me to go on home, but not to swallow until receiving further instructions. I curtsied to him and quietly saw myself out. I had cleaned his house and pleasured his cock and now he had no more use for me.

The cool air blew against my exposed bum under the brief maid uniform again as I walked to my car and drove home.

It was hard to keep all that semen in my mouth for the entire drive. I kept drooling and having to scoop it back in with my fingers.

I parked in the garage when I got home and let myself in through the door near the kitchen. I sashayed up the stairs after hanging my coat up. I could just hear the shower shutting off and I arrived in the bedroom just as she stepped out of the en-suite.

Her radiant round face and a glimpse of her chest under the terrycloth robe made my clitty twitch in its cage. I love her so much. She smiled when she saw me, drying her sandy hair.

"Hi hon, did it go well?"

I only made some grunting sounds around the seed still sloshing around in my mouth which had gotten pretty watery.

This cracked her up. She laughed right at me, though it wasn't mean-spirited. She stopped laughing long enough to call Sir on her cell.

"Hey Reg, it's Jen. Yeah, he's here. Yup. Okay. Love you too, babe. Bye." She turned to me. "Reg says you can swallow now. Then why don't you come over here and lick my pussy?"

I swallowed and smiled at her. I got on my knees and crawled over to the bed. Up and over, I got down on my belly and inched toward her opening legs. She pulled her robe open and I nuzzled up and got started with broad-tongued strokes of her downy vulva.

"I had such a good time while you were off playing maid. He's such a great combination of intelligence, charm, and raw animal lust. He not only fucked me until I passed out, he made me feel like a goddess throughout all of it. Don't get me wrong, you make me feel like a goddess as well, just differently. He makes me feel divine, you make me feel worthy of worship."

She ran her hand through my hair as I pleasured her sex through my smile.

"Reg and I agreed that since you've been doing so well, you've earned a sissy cummie," she said as she took the key from the bed-side table. I was thrilled, but I knew that I had to make her come first and so I started licking like crazy.

"Whoah! You're not going to rush me to orgasm! Slow down."

With a sigh, I tried to control my enthusiasm and deliver her the pleasant orgasm she deserves. Lapping at her clit-hood and using my fingers inside of her, I devoted myself to her until she shuddered and clamped my head between her pillowy thighs.

I gave her a moment to recover. She looked like she had a really great time and I was proud to have made her feel so good. Her hair flowed around her head like an aura. My Goddess.

She took the key from the table and sat up to unlock me. The rule was, generally, that I wasn't allowed to touch my own clitty, and so after she unlocked me and took off the CB, and after I hardened instantly, she started jerking me off slowly and firmly.

"This is what you like, huh? Getting a hand job from your wife after she spent all day getting fucked by another man? A real man? It's funny how it works out. The closest you get to a blow job is giving them."

I was loving this! My shenis throbbed and I held off from coming so that I could hear more.

"Real men get to make love. Real men get to feel the silky smooth tightness of a woman. But you, my darling, would only get spoiled by such pleasures. You have to work hard and behave yourself if you want to eventually earn a hand job. You have no one to blame but yourself. You're not even resentful though, are you?"

"No, Mistress, not at all."

"You love it this way, don't you? Tell me."

"I love it this way, Mistress, I wouldn't have it any other way."

She got up on her knees and moved her face closer to mine. She ran her fingers through my hair in the back of my head.

"Neither would I."

She kissed me as she pressed her breasts into me and i exploded so hard into her fingers that i shuddered and jerked, moaning in ecstasy. Before I had even collected my thoughts, she brought her fingers up to my mouth and fed me my cream, which I licked off like a slut.

As my heart began to slow she wrapped her arms around me and whispered into my ear.

"I love you and I love our sex life. I would never have considered all of this cuckolding and sissy stuff if you hadn't tried to get me into it. Thank you for my life."

darklace
darklace
23 Followers