Thank You for Saving Me Pt. 01

Story Info
Man helps car crash victim, her family is grateful. Very.
4.8k words
4.48
52.6k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about gratitude, mature sex, and releasing the past. It's a story. All sex is between consenting adults. The story is fictional. Please be nice in your comments, or be banned. King Bandor said it was a mess, I think he wants me to give up writing. So if any errors are found they are mine. But my assault on the English language continues. If folks like it great. If not, I'll slink back to my lair and sleep it off.

*****

At about two am, in a terrible ice storm, a car flips over in my yard with all the ice and snow. The car is on its roof. I was still dressed from work, I rushed out to see if anyone needed help. It turns out yes, someone really needed help fast.

A woman is hanging upside down from the seat belt. It looks like she is turning blue from the seatbelt AROUND her neck. How could that happen? I'm on the phone with 911, I tell them this.

"She's turning blue, it looks like the seatbelt is wrapped around her neck! I can't get the fucking damned door open!

"-BREAK the window somehow, get that belt off her neck! It could kill her!-" shouted the 911 operator.

I ran, practically skating to my van, I got some tools from the back, a big hand sledgehammer, and some very sharp tinsnips. I took aim and smashed out the drivers window. I used the snips to cut the belt. She fell in a crumpled ball. I dragged her out so I could give her CPR. I was as careful as I could be, if she broke anything like her spine, or neck. I told the 911 operator.

"911 guy, ok I got her out She has a heartbeat, but she is blue, and not breathing!"

"-Clear her airway, make sure she didn't swallow her tongue or anything else and give her mouth to mouth!-"

I was doing just that. I somehow got her breathing, but it didn't sound right. I remembered my grandma had a big oxygen tank for emergencies and it was still in her room, after three years. I ran in and got it, plus the back board. I had been a volunteer with the fire company many years ago. I had never used it.

I gently got her on the back board, and I used duct tape to secure her. I picked her up and got her in my van. I placed the oxygen mask on her face and secured it. I could keep her warm in my van untill the emergency crews got here.

"911 guy?"

"-My name is Fred. What do you need. Is she breathing?-"

"Yes, but it's not sounding right, like there is something in her throat. I don't see anything though. When is the ambulance getting here?"

"-The rescue guys are all very busy, the ice was NOT in the forecast, we have a bunch of accidents. Is there any way you could transport her to the county emergency?-"

"Sure, I'd be happy to, but aside from this backboard and an outdated bottle of O2, I have nothing else to take care of her with."

"-I'm afraid it will have to do. Nearest team is still hours away, my board shows ten bad accidents in your area alone.

If you can, get her ID and pocketbook and try to get her to the emergency. Don't forget the oxygen, how long ETA?-"

"I'm not sure with this ice. Maybe a half hour to an hour. I want to get her there safe. She's very beautiful."

"- Don't worry about how beautiful she is, just get her there as quick as you can.-"

"Will do." I got her bag, I found her phone, it was unlocked. I found her contacts and called the first one I found.

"Mr Williams, do you have a wife named Doris?

"-Yes, why?-"

"Describe her for me, please, height, weight, hair color."

"-five seven, 135 pounds, strawberry blond hair and blue eyes. WHY-"

"She's been in a bad wreck. I live way up towards Jacobson Park, up the mountain. She flipped her car, I got her out and I'm taking her to the hospital on the north side.There are no ambulances available right now, and her condition is very serious. I'm taking her to County General. Please meet us there in a half hour OK?"

"-Who are you?-"

"I'm Mike Harper. I can't...Listen I gotta go. I'll meet you there."

I secured Mrs Williams as best I could and started off to the hospital. It was a harrowing journey. In the snow and the road was so icy. You had to go a certain speed. If you went too slow, you would lose traction, if you went too fast, like twenty-five miles an hour, well, you could easily lose control. There were accidents all over the place. I had to watch over Mrs. Williams too. She was an absolute knock out. Beautiful face, very large conical shaped boobs. Pouty lips and strawberry blond hair. She had flawless skin, like porcelain and long shapely legs in really expensive looking stockings. Silk? Real silk? Little black dress. Wow. She was so very exquisite. What the hell was she doing dressed like a supermodel out on a night like this? Should have spent the money on driving lessons instead of fancy clothes, but hey, what did I know. At least she's alive. I stopped twice to check her vitals, and notify the hospital crew. We finally got there, thank God.

I don't know how the county emergency folks knew I was out there, they actually met me in the driveway. Fine folks they are, professional as can be. In two shakes, Mrs Williams was out of my car, into the hospital emergency room.

The oxygen tank and mask was returned to me, as was my backboard. I parked my van.

There was a very nice state trooper, Pamela Gordon, she took my statement about the terrible state of the roads, the ice, the car that flipped over, what I did to help. I gave her the pocketbook with the ID in it.

"Mr.Harper, would it be ok to leave the vehicle there until we get better weather? We seem to be in a small crisis for wreckers right now." I loved her coffee colored skin and her bright eyes. Her teeth were unbelievably white like a toothpaste commercial. Her lips were full and pouty. I was entranced by her beauty.

"Mr.Harper?" I looked into two glistening brown orbs. I was taken aback. I had been in my own little world.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, you are such a beautiful woman and I was just mesmerized by looking at you. I apologize for my behavior. What was the question again?"

"May we leave the car where it is, and would you have dinner with me?" I hoped she really said that, and not my mind playing tricks on me. She had sparkly eyes.

"Yes, and I would love to! Where and when?" The smile on my face must have been priceless. She had me at "Hello."

**************

Mrs. Williams was incredibly lucky. I had cut the seatbelt just in time, and my giving her mouth to mouth and getting her to the hospital... She was very lucky indeed.

I had stopped by, just to see how she was doing, before heading home. Her entire family was there, her mom, her husband, her three children. Well, the daughter was nineteen and in college. The two boys were sixteen and fourteen. She even had her two sisters there with her. I just waved from the door, there was no room for me, and I was just a stranger. I said," Hi!" and," Get better soon!" And with that I was on my way. The daughter ran after me.

"Are you the man?" She looked so serious.

"Am I the man who? What?"

This was a very disjointed conversation.

"Did you save my mom?"

"Well who are you young lady?"

"I'm Cindy Williams. My mom was in a bad wreck, her name is Doris Williams. Did you cut the seatbelt and save her life?"

"Yes, I had to hammer out the window, and then cut the belt"

"Then you saved her." Cindy was very insistant. She instantly wrapped her arms around me. My goodness, she had a huge rack on her! She pushed her bosoms into my chest.

"No, I just drove her to the hospital, that's all. I did give her mouth to mouth, I wasn't sure if she was breathing at all."

"That's not how everyone else sees it. You are a hero!" She hugged me hard. She grabbed my hand and dragged me back to the room. I felt very out of place.

"Mom, this is the man! He saved your life. Mister..." She looked at me.

"Mike Harper. Hi! How do you do? Hi, Hello, Nice to meet you too. My pleasure." I responded to greetings from a bunch of people. Everyone said hi, hello at once. I responded in kind, of course. They were going to shake my arm off!

"Mr, Harper, from the bottom of my heart, I want to thank you for saving my wife's life!" Said the happy husband. "I'm Stan Williams." He was looking like he wanted to kiss me. I don't row that way, though it was probably just that he was very thankful for what little I did.

Her older sister was thankful too. "Yes, we all feel exactly the same way. You got her out of the car, gave her mouth to mouth, and drove her to the hospital in the ice storm."

Her younger sister cut in: "Correction, you are ALL our hero! You saved my sister from certain death!" She beamed at me. Her eyes held more than just thanks, but I'm sure that's just a man's imagination!

She hugged me tight, I swear she slyly checked out my equipment, but again it must have been my way over enthusiastic, horny as hell, imagination. From that point, I got hugs from everyone except Doris. I don't think she was quite up to it yet. Can't blame the poor woman.

Everyone was so very kind to me. Here I was just trying to say hello, and maybe cheer up the poor accident victim, and everyone was cheering me up, especially when I mentioned my very recent divorce.

The older sister, who might have been a carbon copy of Doris, asked, "Whereabouts do you live Mr. Harper?" Her name was Margaret, but everyone called her aunt Marge. She was very much like her sister, except her breasts were fat and rounded instead of conical like the torpedoes on Doris. She was still attractive in her own right.

"Please, call me Mike! Well, when I was married, we got a pretty big cabin up in the mountains, right near the state park, you might know it as Jacobson Park. When we split she got the home in town, she needed it for her lover and his two children. I got the cabin, which I've made some extensive renovations to, so now it's a three bedroom three bath home, part log and part stone, with lots of windows for the view. I even added a garage and a hot tub, although I have too much junk in my garage. I inherited most from the division of property, and I haven't had the heart to go through it because I break down from the memories. So I've started cleaning it out a hundred times. I am probably gonna need my kids help, but they both sided with my ex. I have an awful lot of emotions to process, you know?" I had a few tears.

Susan, was the youngest sister, and she looked very much like Doris and Marge, except she had platinum blond hair and slightly larger breasts. She also had green eyes, but they were so brilliant, I thought for sure they must be contact lenses. She asked me, "Mike, how long were you married?" She asked me softly.

"Twenty-two years, eleven months and twenty-one days. I found out about her "fling" one week before our anniversary. That's why I know it to the day.

Hey guys, I'm not here to talk about my boring life. I just stopped to see how Doris is doing."

"Well, I need to come over and check out the wreck. I guess the insurance guy will have to come out too. How do I find your place Mike?" Asked Stan.

"Mine is the only house with an upside down car on the lawn.

My house is one mile down the road from the state park entrance, so the easiest way is to Google that and just keep going another mile. I'm on the right. The lake view is on the left."

Grams, whose real name was Vivienne, finally spoke. "Mike, you really are a hero to this family, saving my daughter. Well there is nothing I wouldn't do to repay such a debt. But if I heard you correctly, you might need help sorting, and cleaning? Maybe a little organising? That's right up my alley. I would be honored to come up and help you with your stuff! From the way you talk about it, the place sounds beautiful. May I come up and help you? If its not too much trouble, I could stay a couple of days, or even a week. I would be so happy to clean, and maybe even cook for you." She was very beautiful, even in her late fifties or early sixties, she was very statuesque. She had a very large pair of ta tas. Wow, they were huge! And a very beautiful face as well.

"Vivienne, that's a very generous offer, but I have a mountain of stuff. I think it would take more than a week to clean it up!" I thought about all the crap I'd have to go through. They had no idea. These folks were very, very appreciative, that's for sure.

"Grams, I'd be happy to go up with you! I think it would be fun to swim in the lake!" Said the voluptuous teen. She was going to be a heartbreaker. Hell, she already WAS.

"Honey, it's frozen solid. The only thing on the lake now is ice fishermen." I pictured her in a bikini and my dick started to get hard. That is a very, very impressive mental picture.

"Oh I meant later in the year. But I still want to help you and Grams! You are my hero, you know! Pretty PLEASE!" Said the nineteen year old in a sing song voice. The bikini thoughts lingered on my dirty mind

"That is so kind-"I said,suddenly interrupted.

"-I want to help too!" Susan said earnestly. "I'm not letting you guys have all the fun with this gorgeous hunk here!" She grinned. She had a kind of sure determination in her eyes.

"Mike, I would really love to help you out. It would be my pleasure. We all feel a debt to you that cannot be repaid, but these things we know how to do, and can do well. Please let us try to help you! Please." Marge begged. She had a look of a puppy dog eyes. I knew when I was licked. They won.

"Mike, if you want to do some ice fishing, I'll bring the beer." Said Stan, husband to Doris.

"Now you're talking!" I said. I grinned.

"So the women have to beg, but just mention beer, and it's a yes?" Sounded disgusted from Marge. I wonder if I could get her in a bikini. Hmmmm.

"Well, if you girls would have mentioned beer to begin with..." I laughed at the thought. "All kidding aside, I'm not a big ice fisherman. Too damn cold out there! But you are all welcome to come up and have at the mountain of junk I have. But please don't say I didn't warn you! Ok?" Four good looking women trying to make it up to me? Wow, I thought. This is so amazing.

"Mike, thank you for saving my life. My whole family has been trying to say thanks, when it's me that should be saying it."

Doris voice was strained and gravelly. She was obviously in some pain talking.

"Doris, please rest your throat, you're not anywhere near healed enough to be talking just yet. I'll warn you, if you come up to visit, you are banned from working, you can hang out by the fire, enjoy the hot tub and the sauna-"

"-You have a sauna too? I definitely want to go!" Cindy said. Her eyes sparkled.

"Well folks, I'm going home. If you guys come up, give me a call. Otherwise you might catch me naked.-"

"-Oh yeah!" Said Cindy. Her eyes had a very naughty smile now.

"Me first!" Said Susan. Her smile was simply wanton! I wonder if they knew what affect that had on me?

"Any way, don't forget your bathing suits, or you will be forced to skinny dip in the hot tub and sauna. I'll see you soon." I kissed everyone and shook Stan's hand.

"If you get lost, just give me a ring, I'll find you. Ok?" I whispered to Stan. I gave him a card with directions, just in case.

**************

I drove home, deciding to do a bit of cleaning before the horde of women descended upon my home. They probably would take one look, turn around and leave! I guess I should get a few groceries too. I made a to do list, and got started.

By the time it got to be afternoon, I had completed a bunch of tasks, including changing the sheets on all the beds, getting food and drink, generally cleaning up the place, and cleaning the kitchen. I also purchased a box of condoms and some lube, in case I got lucky with one of the women.

Boy scouts always say, be prepared. I made sure my emergency generator had plenty of gas, and I had candles and lanterns for total power outages. That plus a couple of tons of firewood, just in case.

I got to thinking, a fire might be a nice way to greet guests, so I built one in each of the three fireplaces in the house. It wasn't necessary, the home had oil hot water heat, but it did make the house seem just a bit nicer. I even did a little hot tub maintenance, I knew a certain young lady would enjoy having that option available! I hope she forgets her suit! I am such a lecherous guy, but while I was at it I fired up the sauna. It always seemed to take forever to get up to temperature. I looked outside and thought, shit, the walks and the driveway were completely ice and snow covered. Oh well, I shoveled the porch off and salted it and the steps, and called it a day. I still had to fix dinner.

I got a call, i didn't recognize the number, but I figured it must be them, so I answered it.

"Hi it's me." A woman's voice spoke.

" Hi me."

"Oh I'm sorry, this is Marge! I was hoping to be there in a few minutes. Could you put your outside lights on? It's getting dark quick and the road is still treacherous with ice, so I'll be able to find your home a bit easier."

"Sure, be careful with all the ice. I just didn't have it in me to shovel the driveway, it's about two hundred feet long."

"I think I see you. Yup, there is my sister's car." She parked and in seconds was ringing my bell. How prophetic that statement was. I answered the door, I was in blue jeans, work boots, and a red flannel shirt. I opened the door and there she was in a long winter coat. No sooner that I let her in, she wrapped her arms around me and gave me a full on the mouth, knock your socks off kiss. I was startled. She had two overnight bags she pulled in, dropped and resumed her oral assault on my lips. Everything happened so quickly after that. I don't remember taking off my clothes, I don't remember even closing the front door. But I do remember her opening her coat, and she was in a black lace teddy, which showed off her magnificent mamaries and her light brown bush.

Next thing I know, we are in front of the fireplace, she's on her knees and she has engulfed my manhood and was intent on making me shoot my load in her mouth. I couldn't last long under these circumstances. My cum, while not of epic proportions, was a lot, and I filled her mouth. She swallowed as much as she could and choked a bit and cum came out her nose. But, she was a trooper and kept going until I was finished spewing man juice. She ate anything on her face she could find with her finger. I got her up and kissed her. I tasted a bit of semen, but so what. It was mine, after all.

"Well that was the best greeting I've ever gotten!" I said in all honesty.

"Oh yeah, Hello! How are you? Are you ready to fuck your little slut? Just to be honest, I really don't care about your garage, or about your junk. The only thing I want to clean, is your pipes. How's that for honesty. I want your dick in me, as soon as possible, before they all show up and I have to share you."

"What do you mean, share me?" I guess I took my stupid pill that day. They ALL wanted me?

"My mom, my sisters and my niece all want you badly. I know them, there will be fighting over you, but in the end we will all fuck you silly. I brought some Viagra for you. Wouldn't you like to sink that meat pole inside my pussy? You don't mind me being your slut, do you?" She untied my shoes, and helped me out of my pants. My shirt, well I don't know, it was on me a minute ago.

"Marge, aren't you worried about them finding us here together fucking?"

"Screw them! I knew I wanted you from the first instant I saw you. I just had to have you. I heard the desire in my mom's voice, and my sister Susan would have fucked you in the hospital room!" She didn't want to share me at all!

"Really?"

"Oh, absolutely. Even Doris wants to fuck you, maybe more than any of us. Her husband is bisexual, so don't bend over in front of him!" She was smiling.

12