Thank you for the Tease

Story Info
Daddy loves the image he got in his e-mail.
1.8k words
3.54
87.8k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Beloved Angel,

Daddy just had to say thank you for the wonderful image you sent him today. He was so thrilled with the image marked Tease2.jpg in his e-mail this morning. His eyes opened wide, smiling hard, staring at the perfect firm tits, the amazing C-cups standing like fleshy-cupcakes, the perfect pink nipples hard and tasty like ripe, round cherries on the icing that is your smooth, perfect flesh.

Or, are they D-cups my angel? No matter: Daddy still loves them (and you) with all his wicked, perverted heart, and SO enjoys the delight of your gorgeous figure.

I was breathing fast, staring at the screen, hoping, aching for the breast to move, to suddenly inflate and rise, and fall, shaking softly like peaches on a tree branch. He hoped to see their ripeness jumping slightly, but knowing it was your desire to tease him frozen, made him smile. A unique, captured image; a very personal image. It was something not on your personal website or anywhere else you posted your smile, your figure or anything for anyone else to see. This was something to only share with a lover, with an inflamed passion, or with Daddy.

As the printer in his office came up with your image, the perfect symmetry of your breast evident on your ribcage, the chin and lower lips showing in the picture, the only parts Daddy could identify you with, he smiled. He shivered, wishing he could see your blue eyes, the smile reaching from ear to ear, proud to show Daddy the amazing figure that every young man swoons for when you walk by at college. He knows you are always going to have suitors, young men dying to touch you, to embrace you, to kiss you, to run their hands over your figure and posses that delicate and curvaceous shape for a moment, a night or forever.

Yet, somehow, you are always going to want Daddy to have those same pleasures. No denial, no hesitation, no fear or reproach -- Daddy will always want his little angel teased, delighted, pleased and aching for his touch, his needs and his desire to meet the heat radiating from your heart and soul. Daddy knows you were biting your lower lip, wondering if he would be pleased with the image you sent to him alone.

He is, completely floored and thrilled with the sweet, hard nipples, the peaked breast standing proudly, not one bit of blush covering your skin. You are not embarrassed or nervous, and you know Daddy will love this picture. And as the ink dried on your picture, Daddy was breathing faster, unconsciously undoing the buckle of his belt, thinking of you seeing the image of a partial smile and a frozen capture breath in your stunning tits. He stood over his desk, laying the picture at the edge, feeling his knees soften, his heart beating a jackhammer of lust and desire for you, licking his dry lips, a lump caught in his throat and in his shorts, the slacks around his ankles and over his shoes.

Daddy could see the camera phone in your hand, your blouse partially open, exposing yourself by lifting the outstanding breast from your sports bra, shivering as you possibly looked in the mirror, making sure to tease me with the abundance of breast and the lack of face. Nevertheless, the sliver of your smile made me sure of this action. My fist slowly enveloped my cock, squeezing it, feeling it pulsing, wishing you were closer, maybe to watch Daddy jacking off over your picture. He groaned, remembering his favorite image of you: ass-up over his lap, your shorts down around your knees restraining your legs from kicking, your cheeks bare and smooth. He recalls the cries of your voice, shouting, "Oh FUCK! Daddy! Don't stop! OHHhhhhh jeezus!! Oh fuck, Daddy, don't stop spanking me. Spank your baby-girl. She's been soooo damned bad!"

I could remember the honey pouring out of your pussy, the clitty rubbing against my chinos, your body thrashing, your breast bouncing against my other leg. I can still feel how your breast bounced on my other leg, barely contained in your sports bra, held close to your body, jumping and jiggling as I wished your photo would, you bouncing madly against my leg. I shivered, feeling your figure barely staying on my lap, the hard-on thick inside my slacks, you jumping and still, holding on for dear life, almost as if you WANTED, even needed me spanking you.

My eyes shut, and I could see the handprint on your asscheeks, you breathing fast, shaking desperately. A second later I slid a finger inside the hot, wet pussy, barely able to pry myself inside you, the tight, tiny shorts keeping your legs close together. A little more wriggling and you felt me finger-fucking you, pumping down to the knuckles inside you, one then two sunk inside again and again, the room filling with the scent of your sopping cunt leaking, the creaminess a blissful ride for my fingers again and again inside you, deeper and harder each time.

Finger fucking you was such an amazing delight. Your body heaving like a beached fish, aching to breathe, dying for more MORE lust to course through your body. I can still feel how your desire rose, the nipples perky and rock hard under your skimpy t-shirt. You took every stroke, biting your lower lips, moaning, whimpering, gasping for air and groaning between breaths.

"Ooooooo Daddy," you purred aloud, losing all inhibitions. Another shudder and you exhaled, "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum Daddy. Please, please let me cum."

When Daddy recalled that sound, the rhythm of your body on my lap, grinding, fucking the fingers deeper inside yourself, how do you think I felt? Do you think that made me jack off faster looking at your picture with more concentration, wishing for your skin, wanting your sweet velvety cunt wrapped around my fingers again? Do you think Daddy sniffs them for a phantom-smell, wanting to inhale the long-gone aroma one more time, his hard-on jumping at the memory of you?

My fist rose harder, faster, pumping like mad, pounding my sac with the underside of my hand, the edge of my fist slapping the testicles back and forth. I groaned, hearing in my memory, you cumming again and again. Your yelps, cries and moans. The drawn out shiver of delight that escaped your sweet lips, moans and cries of delight filling the room, making you stiffen on my lap for a moment then suddenly shake before deflating like a burst balloon. I know we soaked your thighs, honey staining my slacks, my cock edged and inflated, ready to burst, waiting for your touch, your hands, your mouth.

After all, if Daddy could make you cum with his fingers, what do you think would happen when Tab-A goes into Slot-B?

~wink~

But that didn't happen that day. Daddy just kept wailing on your snug little pussy, fingering you, letting your exposed clotty caress the material of my slacks, making you shimmy and shake that much more. Daddy remember slowly easing in a finger, burying the tip, nail and the first digit inside your super tight asshole, watching it stretch, moving and opening slowly, hearing you whimpering, grinding your teeth as he pushed deeper inside. All the lube on his fingers was your own twat-honey, and Daddy felt you opening, giving yourself to him wholly, surrendering and allowing him to have the secrets of your gorgeous, delightful body.

And you took him in, housing the fingers inside your pussy and ass, feeling, shaking, trembling with the impending climax coming to hit you hard and fast. You accepted all Daddy had for you, for your body, for your delight and desire, and you were cumming again, faster, HARDER than before. And you could only hold on for the ride, whining and gripping the legs of the chair that Daddy sat on when spanking you, making you feel the sting of his hand and the finger fucking of your pussy and ass. You surrendered; giving up all there was in resistance, allowing the pleasure to ride every nerve, every pore, every inch of your body, making even your hair feel alive with the electricity of absolute unrestrained pleasure.

Without hesitation you began bawling like mad, wailing at the top of your lungs as the fingers sank knuckles-deep into both passages, fucking you hard and deep, the holes penetrated as far as my hands could sink and stay inside you. Daddy watched your back arch, then you slumped down over his lap, gasping very softly, holding yourself close and whimpering as Daddy withdrew the fingers one portion at a time, making you feel his exit in a slow, intense way. Your skin glowed with the last tremors of your overpowering orgasm, the shivers dying down and you laying over my legs like a pillow crushed flat. You knew inside your heart and body that you would always be Daddy's perfect sensual angel, ready to give him your deepest self, waiting for darkness, knowing he'd never find himself flinching at your taboos or questions.

And when all those thoughts collided in my mind: your responses, your aches, your wants, your hopes, your willingness and delights, I came! I could feel the volley of fluids shooting from the tip of my cock, jism splattering on the paper. My cum rained down on your breast, white fluids splattering the pink nipples, the skin coated with my expressive love as it flew from my prostate through my glands, out of my sac and from my cock to your picture. The jets didn't resolve themselves immediately, and as I squeezed the length I came again. Paling in comparison to the first, but a belching of jism from my length, out the tip and over the chin, on your smile and resting in the middle of the photo. The globs of cum were settling between your breast, the cum clotting and settling in the image of your cleavage, your photo finally covered as much as humanly possible.

I needed a drink after that my angel. Daddy felt the sweat pooled in his stomach and on his back, his carpeting dotted with cum, the splashing lost and drenching his zipper, the ink blotter on the desk, and the knuckles of his hand. Daddy was very surprised such a torrent flew from his cock, but it did, and he felt so much lust and love for his little angel.

Sweetie, I hope now you can see that I am very thankful for the image you sent. And I am counting the days until the next one arrives.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Always,

Daddy Julian

p.s. "If you're good, maybe I'll show you the picture I took of the result: my cumming and your pic. It may make you smile more than you can imagine."

~smooch!~