Thank You for Your Service Ch. 02

Story Info
I get kinky with my Grandpa's military buddy at Reunion.
5.3k words
4.66
24.1k
42

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,138 Followers

Having just sucked off a 75 year-old Army veteran, whom I just met, up in my room, I was now back sitting at Grandpa's table with his Air Force buddy Leo and Leo's wife Lorainne. It was the first day of the Military Reunion and I believed the formal Ball was going very well. While wearing their sharp uniforms, many of the still mobile ex-soldiers were dancing with their spouses or significant others. Since my grandmother had passed away, I was honored to be my Grandpa's guest. The ballroom was decorated in red, white, and blue with many pictures of the guys and girls from when they served, being shown digitally on a giant screen behind the band.

I was wearing a long dress with strappy open-toed high heels and my curled dirty blonde hair was now back down after I had put it up to give Phil his bucket list blowjob. I might have only been 19 at that time but I felt a genuine connection to all the older veterans. I was fascinated yet humbled to hear all the stories they told about fighting for our freedom. I got to know Leo and Lorainne quite well just by conversing with them at the table over the music in the background.

Leo was 73 years-old, stood close to 6 foot tall, weighed about 200 pounds and wore a short white goatee which matched the little remaining hair on his head. He looked to be in good shape. He and his wife lived in New Hampshire and I loved listening to his northeastern accent. I found the energetic Leo to be a sexy older man.

As the night wore on, I once again began circulating the room, talking and hugging many of the veterans. They were all so cute. I was sitting and chatting with a bunch of elderly Marines when I felt a tap on my shoulder. When I turned, it was Leo with a smile on his face.

"Would you care to dance with an old man?" Leo smiled.

I stood up, "I would be honored."

As we danced among many other couples, I happened to glance over at our empty table before asking Leo, "Where did Grandpa and your wife go?"

He casually responded, "He took Lorainne up to our room to give her a good fucking."

I stopped moving my feet in shock when I leaned back, "Uh, excuse me?"

Leo shrugged as if it were nothing when he repeated, "Oh, I'm sorry. I hope that doesn't upset you. On the flight here, I told Lorainne that we all used to marvel at your Grandpa's penis when we showered together back in basic. It was legendary. When she heard about that horse cock, she asked if he could fuck her with it and since your grandmother is no longer with us, I asked him if he would. He agreed, so off they went."

I remained stunned as several thoughts went through my head. First, I felt a little sorry for my deceased grandmother but that only lasted for a few seconds because for all those years, she got to enjoy Grandpa's large dong and second, at his age, he deserves to be happy. I know she wouldn't care if he enjoyed himself because life is short. After rationalizing that, I no longer had a problem with it. We continued our dance.

Leo asked, "Would you like to get out of here and back to your room?"

I had to hand it to Leo, he was not one to pull punches. He spoke his mind and really didn't care about the consequences. I had an idea what Leo had in mind and I was still wet from the blowjob I gave Phil. I had only been with a couple of guys and I told myself again that Leo was sexy for an older man. So after thinking about all that, I agreed.

Holding onto his elbow, he escorted me up to my room. The bed was still a little messy from when I was laying on it allowing Phil to use my throat like his own personal pussy. From the mini-bar, Leo poured himself a drink and we just sat on the bed talking while we both remained fully dressed. I became surprised when he began to tell me about his sexuality.

"I love sex and feel like I have a new found appreciation for it. I have been married for so many years and got stuck in a rut for so long but here lately I feel so alive. All I think about is fucking just like I did when I was a teenager, like you. I contact people online and exchange pictures," Leo informed me.

I responded, "So what type of pictures do you exchange?"

He continued, "You name it. I love the sexuality of everyone. I can appreciate a girl's feet, ass, boobs, legs, pussy, eyes as well as a men and their cocks. I eat my own cum and send jerk off videos of myself doing it. I can't get enough of all types of arousal."

I wasn't there to judge because I also was very sexual and when he said he wanted his wife to dominate and peg him but she wouldn't, my eyes lit up. That was a fantasy of mine but I never had the opportunity. Leo got down on one knee like a man ready to propose. I was unsure what he was doing until he took my foot and lifted it up.

Leo stared at my pink painted toes inside my strapped on high heels before smoothly commenting, "Oh hon, you have the most perfect feet. Look how your toes are perfectly symmetrical."

He didn't care that I had been dancing and sweating in them as he brought my foot up to his mouth and began kissing each individual toe trapped inside the leather.

Like a gentleman, he looked up and asked, "May I?"

I smiled and he started unbuckling the first strap around my ankle. Then he gently took the second strap and slid it under my foot heel until the shoe popped loose. My foot was relieved. Leo removed it and kissed the top of my foot like a guy would do to a queen's hand even though it had strap impressions embedded in the skin.

You would I have thought that I found it weird but I actually found it arousing because I was so much younger than him yet I was in total control with my feet. With my previous two boyfriends, we just had traditional sex with nothing out of the ordinary. I found him worshipping my feet to be kinky and submissive and it made me wetter. While he showered my foot with kisses, I held up the other one to him.

He did the same to that one by first sucking the toes while inside the high heel before unstrapping and releasing that foot from the confined leather. As he held both of them up to his lips, I pointed my toes skyward and wiggled them while coaxing, "Don't forget the bottoms. They need love too."

Leo smiled, "My pleasure," before pressing his face into the bottoms of my feet and gently applying kisses before licking down to the arches.

His oral pleasure to my feet were tickling a little but mostly erotic. I found myself wanting him and when he stood up, he had a huge boner poking through his uniform slacks. Leo might have been an older man but it didn't look like he had any trouble getting a solid erection.

He smiled when he caught me staring and I wryly asked, "What do we have here? I can't believe my feet did that. Let me see it."

He unbuckled his belt and his pants dropped to this feet. Sitting on the edge of the bed and while still wearing my dress, I hiked up the bottom so I could spread my legs. While still wearing his shirt, he shuffled his feet closer to me and I slid his boxers down to his knees causing his hard cock to flop upward then back down. It was uncircumcised and just under seven inches but what stood out was the thickness due to the rolled back foreskin. I was also impressed with the nice sized bulbous head and the fact he had shaved all his pubic hair to a smooth finish like I do my own pussy.

Wrapping my hands around his waist and squeezing his wrinkled butt, I pulled Leo closer until that cock head slipped inside my mouth. He let out a gasp when that warmth engulfed it. Using my hands as a guide, I pulled and pushed him back and forth, manually sucking his erection while keeping my head still. His precum tasted sweet and only made me hornier.

I stopped sucking his cock long enough to slip my dress off and he finished undressing while his thick hard-on bounced and swayed with every movement. Seeing his naked body, it was confirmed that he himself in good shape all those years but father time had also taken his toll causing Leo's pasty skin to slightly sag. His body was relatively smooth and I suspected he shaved that as well. When he climbed up on top of me, his smooth chest rested against my breasts while we kissed. When his mouth eventually moved down to my nipples that engorged head inadvertently rubbed against my vaginal lips.

With a gentle hip push, it popped inside my slippery hole. My eyes widened as I inhaled from the pleasure. Leo continued to latch onto my nipples even after he began to fuck me. His thick cock and the surrounding foreskin felt great sliding in and out of my wet pussy. He was driving it so deep, I had no trouble feeling his hanging balls bounce off my ass. My pink fingernails were gently scratching his back with every thrust.

I was moaning, "Fuck me Leo! Pound it in me harder! Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Right there. That's the spot. Just like that. Oh! Oh!"

I was captivated because his age never slowed him down. His ass was a blur moving up and down and after a few minutes, I screamed, "I'm cuuuuumming! Ohhhhhh! Yeaahhhhhhhh!"

Leo was working up quite a sweat. He was humping and pumping for several more minutes until I orgasmed again. He eventually stopped sucking my boobs and lifted himself up to his knees while putting my legs up. My bare feet were dangling over his shoulders. I was worried poor Leo might have a heart attack so I had an idea to get him to shoot his load a little quicker.

I put my feet in his face and enticed, "Kiss em baby! Kiss my cute feet. You like them don't you? Mmmmm, that feels nice. Please lick those arches again like you did earlier!"

That did it as he let out a mighty grunt, "Almost there...NOW! Aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

His eyes were tightly closed and his mouth was crushed into the bottoms of my feet as he ejaculated me full of his semen. A bead of sweat dripped off his forehead and landed next to my belly button ring. His heart was still pounding as was mine. His cock immediately went soft while still inside me and his goo rapidly began to ooze down my butt crack. Leo then fell to the side of me on his back trying to regain his breath.

I asked, "Do you think Grandpa will be back any time soon?"

He chuckled, "Are you kidding? Once Lorainne feels that monster cock of his, you can bet he will be there all night. The only problem is now I have nowhere to stay."

I offered as I patted the bed beside me, "If you think he will be there all night, then you can stay here with me. By the way, how big a cock does my grandpa have?"

Leo laughed, "I have seen it soft in the shower and it hangs down pretty far. There were some girls in San Antonio while we were in basic that used to brag he had a ten incher. He got around whenever we would get weekend passes."

He tilted his head and we both crawled under the blankets, not bothering to put any clothing back on even though my pussy was extremely gooey. I was on my side with Leo behind me, pressed up against my back with one arm around my boobs. I could feel his flaccid cock resting up against my booty. In no time, I had dozed off.

From a complete sleep, I awoke while on my back, to the feel of Leo down under the blankets with his face between my legs. He was licking and sucking his own cum out of my leaking vagina with his goatee hairs gently rubbing around my entire crotch. At first, it startled me but once I regained complete consciousness, I realized his tongue felt amazing, cleaning up the mess that he had earlier deposited. He was slurping like a dental suction hose and when I felt his tongue dart in and out of my asshole, I grabbed the back of his head overtop the covers and pulled him deeper.

I moaned, "Oh my god! That feels...feels...oh...oh..."

I never had a chance to finish my sentence when my pussy erupted into a full orgasm twitch. As I came, Leo used that suction to engulf my hanging labial lip like it was a small cock. It was nice to have a man not afraid of his own cum. It made me think about how submissive that was by eating his own semen which was hot to me. I felt in control. I felt dominant. I felt alive! I think the large age difference made it all that much hotter.

Now that I was horny once again, I tapped the back of his head and whispered, "Hey. Let me suck it. Let's sixty-nine."

Leo popped his face out of the blankets next to mine with his remaining hair all a mess and straggly. He planted a huge kiss on me while spitting some of his spunk into my mouth. His breath also tasted slightly like my juices. He was full of surprises and planting that snowball smooch was just another hot first for me. We kissed and exchanged his sperm like we were both trying to get each other's tonsils pregnant. Finally, we both swallowed our fair share.

I went from horny to in-heat. I slid down flat on the bed so we could get into position. When Leo hiked his leg up over me and sank down to complete our sixty-nine, his cock slid down my throat in one try. I was gobbling every inch while holding tightly to his ass as he dug his tongue back into my pussy and butthole. I could taste myself really strong on his shaft and it only added to my arousal.

We were sucking each other furiously when I decided I needed Leo's cock inside me again. I tapped him so we quickly positioned ourselves on all fours. While he was on his knees from behind about to mount me doggie style, he fumbled around in a full delay. When I turned to see the problem, he was stroking his soft cock trying to get it hard again. The foreskin had already surrounded the head of his penis.

"I'm sorry dear but you have to realize I'm 73 years-old and I need a longer reboot time. I need to go back to my room and get my blue pills along with my goody bag," he apologetically admitted.

Curiously I asked, "Goody bag? What is in it?"

Without hesitation or shame, he divulged, "I brought some things like a strap-on, lube, nipple clamps, and some restraints."

I giggled, "So Lorainne likes the kinky stuff too, huh?"

"No, that's the problem. I bought all that stuff online for me. I was hoping since we came out here to California, she would be willing to use them on me. Unfortunately, she is never in the mood to do much out of the ordinary so she still doesn't even know that I even have them," Leo dejectedly revealed.

I perked up because I could visualize myself dominating Leo with those items. I had even masturbated to "girls in control of men" type porn. At that time, I may not have been sexually experienced but visualizing myself dominating this older man made my pussy tingle. I really wanted to do it.

I volunteered, "I'll do it. I think it sounds fun. Let's go get your goody bag and your pills."

We both slipped on complimentary resort robes and tiptoed out the door, down to Leo and Lorainne's room. It may have been in the wee hours of the morning but after my little "nap" and all this potential sexual experimentation, I was now wide awake.

He took his room card, swiped and when he opened the door, I could hear female moaning. The bed was thumping against the wall and I knew Grandpa was pounding his ten inches inside Lorainne like he was trying to drill her through the mattress.

From in the hall outside the cracked door I could hear more clearly her wailing, "Oh...oh...oh...augh...yes...it's so big...like that...you are going to make me cum...oh Howard...oh..."

When the sneaking Leo walked past them, the fucking stopped and Lorainne questioned him, "Leo! What are you doing? Can't you see I'm busy?"

He responded, "I'm sorry dear. It will only be a minute. I need to get something to sleep in. I will be out of your hair in no time,"

She sighed, "Ok. Please hurry up. You were right, Howard is hung like a horse. I can't even count how many orgasms I've had. He is a machine."

After grabbing his little satchel and began walking back past the mating couple, Leo said, "Good night you guys. I am sleeping in Howard's room."

Grandpa and Lorainne simultaneously responded, "Good night."

Leo closed the door and we accompanied each other back into my side of the suite. While inside, Leo swallowed a Viagra and we needed to wait for it to take effect. I opened the bag and dumped the contents on the table. He was exactly right as to the inventory. The strap-on was a sophisticated contraption that held an eight-inch, thin, real-cock looking dildo. The restraints were nylon straps with Velcro and the nipple clamps looked like little clothes pins. The said lube was a small bottle of Astroglide.

Not only did those items give us sexual toys to play with, it also visually reiterated the information Leo had told me early of the kinks he desired. I had a full arsenal of ideas of what I was going to do with him. In my mind, I was an older, leather wearing dominatrix. I suggested we take a bath together and allow the erectile enhancer to do its job.

The tub was a large older style that sat on little legs above the tiled floor. We ran the water and added some bath bombs. With a black scrunchy, I put my hair up. The fragrance and suds set the mood as we both lowered ourselves into the warm water. We talked about casual topics and dirty sexual things as well. After enough time had passed, I decided he was ready for the naughty, dominating Britt I longed to be. While facing each other, I took my foot and found his cock under the water.

I smiled, "This seems pretty dirty. I think I may need to wash it."

With a throaty, "Uh...ahhh," Leo let out his approval.

Using the pad of my foot, I rubbed his cock up and down, while alternately using the top of my toes to play with his hanging balls. Leo spread his legs, leaned his head back while closing his eyes. He was thoroughly enjoying himself.

I purred, "Can you feel me sliding your foreskin up and down? You like my foot on your cock, don't ya baby?"

He sighed, "Oh, hell yes. You can do that as long as you want."

When his erection had returned, I brought both soapy feet out of the water and instructed, "They need kissed. I think you know what to do."

Holding them in his palms, he kissed, licked and sucked every inch of my now clean feet. I took them away and sat up, scooting forward in the process. With my mouth, I latched onto his left nipple while my hand found his cock and began stroking it. It was slippery under the water and an excited Leo shifted his body in the tub. I was an equal opportunist as I interchanged my lips to his other nipple. I applied the same sucking techniques as I have enjoyed on mine in the past.

Every time my hand would upward stroke, the water would give a little splash and a staring up at the ceiling Leo warned, "Oh my. You are going to make me cum. Oh!"

I stopped everything and sat back down in the water, "Oh no you don't. You aren't allowed to shoot that load unless I give you special permission."

He appeared to be in disbelief as his head snapped down while looking at me, "I can't believe you just edged me like that. My cock is so hard now."

I got up on my knees with the suds running down my breasts, scooted forward and began to do the same thing. Only this time instead of sucking his nipples right away, I used the tip of my tongue to encircle and flick them before I latched on. Leo groaned that he was getting close again so I stopped and sat back down with a loud thumping splash.

I glared into his eyes and seductively requested, "I'm going to need you to stand up, turn around so I can wash your asshole. If I'm going to give it a good fucking, I'm going to need it to be sparkling clean."

I could see the excitement in his face as he immediately stood out of the water with his lathered, dripping erection bouncing all around.

I continued, "Go on now. Bend over and put your hands on the edge of the tub."

When he slowly bent over and took hold of the tub's edge, I got back to my knees. The water was streaming down his thighs and balls. Reaching between his legs with one hand, I stroked his dong while using a rubber sponge in the other, to suds his butt crack. I was gentle with both areas and Leo's legs shook with pleasure. I didn't care that his butt wasn't as firm as it once was. I cared that he was a man and I was a girl using my power to enhance our sexual bliss.

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,138 Followers
12