Thank You, Literotica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, wake up," Steve demanded as he pulled up his zipper.

"What? What?" Martin rubbed his eyes. He was more tired than drunk and took a minute or two to realise Steve had fucked Alice.

"Come on, it's time to go."

As they left the room, Martin couldn't taking his eyes off Alice's semen-filled pussy, her dress pulled up to her waist and panties pulled to one side, Steve announced, "We're going snorkelling tomorrow if you and Alice want to join us. We're meeting at the poolside at noon"

The door closed.

Silence.

I stared at Alice as she laid almost unconscious, in deep sleep, totally unaware that her body had been violated. I felt ashamed that I had just sat back and let it all happen. What would she think? What would she say? Thoughts, questions, scenes, all flashing through my head in a swirl of alcohol induced haze.

I stood over her, her pussy leaking fluid onto the bed. I touched her gently, wanting to wipe away every trace of violation. But it felt good. It felt so warm and slippery. I wanted to make love to my wife, but I couldn't, not like this anyhow. I wiped my fingers in a towel and then used the towel to wipe Alice's pussy dry. But moments later, Steve's seed was oozing from her pussy again. I felt a sudden urge push away my shame and knelt between Alice's legs. I gently push them apart, careful not to wake her, and buried my face into her sex.

She smelt so sweet. The mixture of juices on my tongue helped lubricate her pussy. I had never tasted semen before, not even my own, and it was good. I swallowed as much as I could, not realising I was pressing hard and harder into her vaginal passage.

Alice stirred. I stopped.

I reoriented her panties, pulled down her dress to cover her thighs and laid beside her, feelings of guilt and remorse coursed through me.

Eventually sleep came, just as the sun began to rise.

Confessional

"Have you been licking my pussy?" she asked moments after opening my eyes.

I blushed a little, "Maybe."

"I can taste sex on your lips," Alice whispered as she pecked my dry mouth. She put her hands between her legs. "And my panties are soiled," she added. "You beast you," she smiled, "having your way with an incapacitated woman." She hugged me tight, then ran her hand down to my cock.

I didn't know how, but I had to confess.

"I've got something to tell you," I said eventually, just as she peeled back my foreskin and was about to take my cock into her mouth.

It was a long time coming out, but once I started, it came out like verbal diarrhoea.

"Last night, when we came back to the room, we had a drink, remember?" Alice nodded in answer. "You fell asleep on the bed, Martin dosed off too and me and Steve talk awhile. Eventually, we talked about women and sex," Alice looked quizzical at me. I knew she knew what was coming; that female intuition that keeps getting me in trouble was about to switch on again. "Well, Steve started boasting, you know how these Americans can be, about the size of his cock. He pulled it out of his trousers; and it was big. After a while, we were still talking, he stood and walked over to you. You were on your back now and breathing slowly and deeply. You looked so inviting. Anyway, he pulled your panties to one side and pushed his cock into you. He fucked you Alice, he fucked you, and I let him!"

I waited for the wrath, but it didn't come. There was silence once again.

"Was he good? I mean, did he fuck me good?"

I couldn't believe my ears. I nodded, not wanting to make Alice feel bad in any way, thinking that even when she was asleep, she was enough to turn any man on.

"He couldn't get enough of you. He fucked you long and hard baby." I wasn't sure of I was saying the right things, but I certainly wasn't getting the reaction I expected.

"Do you think I'm a slut?" Alice asked.

"No way babe, no way," I hugged and we kissed. My cock began to come to life. Alice reached down and placed it at the entrance to her pussy, pulling aside her panties. I had visions bursting through my mind of Steve's cock inside Alice.

"Fuck me like he fucked me last night," Alice demanded. So I did. Slow, hard strokes, then, as I was about to cum, I pulled out and sprayed my semen over her pussy lips, then pushed my cock back inside to empty the remains of my ejaculation.

I fell asleep in Alice's arms, my head resting on her breast.

Friends you meet

I awoke to the sound of the metallic click of the door latch. I raised my arm to check my watch; it was 1:48pm. I took a cool shower and slipped into fresh shorts. There was a note on the desk: 'I'm at the lagoon pool. I checked in on you, but you were sound asleep, so, I've had some lunch, come back to the room and you were still sleeping, so I've slipped out for some sun. See you when you wake up. Luv, Alice xxx'

I slipped on my sandals, picked up my sunglasses and made my way to the lagoon. I found Alice sitting at the poolside, talking to a couple that were from a town near where we lived.

"Hi babe, nice to see you're awake," Alice smiled. "This is Joan and Alan, from Upton."

"Small world," I said as I lifted my hand in a gestured waving motion, "pleased to meet you."

We talked awhile, mainly about the weather, Mexico, and the little places back home that we had in common. Throughout the conversation, I couldn't help but notice two things. Joan was exceptionally beautiful lady, but overweight, perhaps thirty pounds or so overweight. But her face, hair and extremely large breasts made up for her roundness. If she was in her thirties, I would have been surprised. I placed her in her late twenties.

Alan was a good-looking chap, perhaps mid to late fifties. He was in good shape and throughout our conversation, he couldn't keep his eyes off Alice; scanning every part of her as she sat on the edge of the pool, except her feet – they were soaking in the pool.

"You must be hungry babe," Alice stated a question. I nodded yes. "Let's take you to that grill at the far end of the hotel complex, they serve food all day there." Alice stood, took my arm and escorted me to the grill, waving goodbye to Joan and Alan.

"Nice to have met you," I called out as I was almost frog-marched away.

"What's up?" I asked Alice when we were out of sight.

"They are swingers," she explained, "they thought I was alone on holiday because I was on my own at the poolside all morning. Just before you arrived, Alan asked if I'd like to join them for some drinks and fun in their room."

I stopped in my tracks and looked straight at Alice, questioning her in my silent stare.

"I said no of course," she answered.

"How do you know they were swingers?" I asked as I gulfed down a hamburger, not realising I was so hungry.

"Neither of them could keep their eyes off me. I was beginning to feel intimidated," Alice explained. "It was only when I saw you approach from the other side of the pool, and I mentioned that who you were, did they change the subject."

The thought was intriguing me, and Alice was reading my mind again. She quickly changed the subject and we discussed postcards, flowers, music and volleyball (there was a game in play across from the grill).

Sometime later, we returned to our sun lounges that Alice has reserved with our beach towels. We had a few soft drink, our heads were still a little tender, and Alice read her magazine.

"Hmm, swingers eh? I know just the people they should meet up with."

"Now what are you on about?" Alice looked up from her mag.

"Nothing, nothing," I replied with a grin on my face.

It was late in the afternoon when I saw Martin stroll towards the poolside bar. I attracted his attention with a wave and he stopped by. He told us about their great day's snorkelling and about a couple of local girls they had arranged to meet tomorrow night.

'I'll have to work fast,' I thought. "Listen, we met a couple earlier today that you might like to meet," I lied. Martin's head lifted slightly as I took hold of his full attention. I stood and strolled with Martin to meet up with Steve at the bar. I explained that there was an English couple that needed a little spice in their love life and that I thought they were just the right people to help out. I thought my tale would have been a little cryptic for Martin, but Steve had obviously told him about what he'd missed the night before. I hatched my plan and the boys were more than happy to play along.

I left the boys and found Alan and Joan. Luckily, they were just where we had left them. I asked them straight out if they were on holiday for something more than sun and sand. Alan had no problem in answering me straight out. I fed them the other half of my plan.

I returned to Alice who had just put down her magazine. "What are you up to now?" she asked.

"You'll find out soon enough."

It was 9:45pm and Alan and Joan were sat at the bar. Across the pool, Steve and Martin were making their way to meet Alan and Joan. Alice was attached to my arm looking a million dollars as usual. We intercepted the lads and escorted them to meet our mutual friends. Introductions followed by a couple of rounds of beers. Steve slipped me his spare room key and Alice and I made our excuses and left.

"I'm not hiding in there," protested Alice. The wardrobe was small, but cosy. In the darkened room, you couldn't see that the wardrobe doors were slightly ajar. Alice and I made ourselves comfortable and waited. I was sitting on a suitcase with Alice on my knee; we were both praying that the case was strong enough to our combined weight – it was. I teased her nipples to pass the time; they were hard under her silk blouse, she wasn't wearing a bra. Her stretch denims were tight and I could feel the crease of her pussy when I ran a finger down her crotch.

"Stop it," she giggled. Then, "You don't half get us into some ridiculous situations," she added.

"Well, you wanted to be a voyeur," I quipped, "and here's our chance. Another fantasy under our belts." I wasn't sure Alice wanted to hear that, but she squeezed my hand as I rubbed her crease and the words come out, "and perhaps you'll see exactly what Steve did to you last night."

We were engrossed in a passionate kiss, my fingers teasing her nipples, when the door opened and the foursome entered the room.

Martin rushed to rustle up drinks for their guests. There was some small talk, most of it between Steve and Alan. It wasn't long before Steve sat next to Joan, Alan the other side; Martin watched his friend assist Joan out of her dress. Alan unclasped her bra and let her huge breasts flop free onto her large stomach. Moments later everyone was naked. Martin joined the threesome and was immediately in receipt of a blowjob with Joan sucking hard on his cock. Steve fondled and sucked on Joan's nipples whilst Alan played with her pussy, lubing it up with a mixture of saliva and Joan's juices. The room was full of moans from Joan as we let the three have their way with her.

"Did you do that to me?" Alice asked.

"No babe," I whispered, "keep your voice down, they'll hear us."

Alan got up off the bed and sat on a chair, watching as his wife received full attention from the two Americans. Steve's mouth had now replaced Alan's fingers in her pussy, her legs spreading to allow better access. Martin closed his eyes as Joan administered a deep-throated blowjob. It was difficult to see much detail at the head of the bed where Martin was kneeling over Joan's head. At the foot of the bed though, the light from a single lamp that cast a shadow over the wardrobe doors also illuminated Joan's pussy, although Steve's head rising and falling as his tongue probed her pussy obscured most of it.

Alice squirmed a little; I wasn't sure if she was trying to get a little more comfortable or just trying to put a little pressure on her clitoris. I helped out by pressing my hand on her denim-covered groin.

After some time, Steve got up onto his knees and positioned himself between Joan's legs, ready to penetrate he with his fat cock.

"Gosh, he has got a fat cock," Alice whispered. "I wish I'd stayed awake last night so I could have appreciated it." It was then I felt more at ease, the guilt I'd been feeling through the day finally melting away. I kissed her cheek as she peered through the door.

Joan's moans became more prominent, filling the room with sound of fucking. Each thrust of Steve's cock was echoed with an ooh or arrgh. Martin's cock must have been reverberating like a vibrator in Joan's mouth.

"Shit," cried Martin, "I'm cumming!" He spasmed as he ejaculated into Joan's mouth; she groaned louder as she swallowed every drop of semen. Martin's cock softened a little as he fell back off his haunches and relaxed a little in the glowing embers of his orgasm.

Steve had Joan to him self now.

"Fuck me hard," she demanded, "fuck me deeper!" Steve satisfied her demands, his thick cock pumping deep into her pussy.

Martin's cock was beginning to make a quick recovery as Joan teased his balls with her fingertips. He quickly placed it in her mouth again for second helpings.

Alan was just out of our view, but his shadow cast on the wall, and I could see he was slowly pulling on his cock.

"This is turning me on something awful," whispered Alice in my ear. I opened her blouse and touched her hardened nipples, tweaking and pulling on them. She rubbed her hand on my crotch, my cock straining for release. But we couldn't move any, stuck inside a large wooden box.

"Aarrrgh," cried Steve as he pulled out his cock and fired streams of semen over Joan's belly. She took hold of his cock and pushed it back inside her.

"Don't stop," she moaned, "don't stop."

Steve stood and gestured Martin to take his place. He did, quickly pushing his modest seven inches or so deep into Joan's dark opening. She groaned as she reached orgasm.

"Fuck her man, fuck her," demanded Alan. "Give it to her, do her ass."

Martin pull out and placed his soaking cock over Joan's back passage, applying pressure. Joan took hold of his cock and help him penetrate her anus. Initial resistance gave way and his cock buried itself deep into Joan's ass; Martin's balls slapping against her cheeks.

Joan's moans increased in both intensity and volume. "I want another cock," she demanded. Alan stood and walked over to the bed. Alice's hand squeezed my hardness when she saw Alan's weapon. It was long and thin, with a kink three-quarters of the way down its length.

Joan pushed Martin onto his back; she straddled him, and then lowered herself onto his cock. Alan knelt behind his wife and offered up his cock. It slipped into her anus with ease. Both men pumped their cocks in unison as Joan reached another extreme climax that made her shudder.

Alice had managed to release my cock and was slowly peeling back the foreskin, pre-cum wetting her palm; she smeared it over my shaft without taking her eyes off the action on the bed. I could feel myself cumming within a dozen strokes. My semen covered Alice's hand as she massaged the fluid all over my cock, only stopping to raise her hand to her mouth to taste my cum.

On the bed, Martin had unloaded another ejaculation, this time, depositing it inside Joan. Alan was quick to follow, releasing his fluid inside Joan's ass.

The three slowly recovered, rising up off the bed; Alan, Joan and then finally Martin. Steve had poured some drinks and handed them out. The group talked about meeting again tomorrow evening after dinner for a 'quickie' before hitting the nightclubs. Alan was taking Joan to a little known club that was known only by the locals and the odd tourist. It had a reputation for 'anything goes'. "If you guys fancy tagging along, we love to have your company," Joan added.

They wiped them selves in a couple of towels before dressing. Alan and Joan finally left and not a moment too soon – my right leg felt like it was about to drop off and I was beginning to feel the onset of cramp in my left.

Out of the closet

We crawled out of the wardrobe almost falling to the floor trying to stand up straight. We had been in the wardrobe for over an hour. My cock was semi-erect and sticky after Alice's hand job.

"Here's a towel," Steve said as he tossed the used towel to me.

Alice was slightly embarrassed, although I don't know why now, and she acted a little shy, sitting in a chair in the corner of the room, not realising her blouse buttons were still open and we all had a good view of her cleavage.

Martin and Steve were still naked, sporting semi-erections. Martin began rubbing his cock, thinking that perhaps Alice would help him out. Steve smiled at Martin, reading his mind.

I know that when you're on holiday, you tend to go the extra mile, but what came from my angel's mouth next must have originated from a little devil inside her: "I've never had a cock in my ass!"

I couldn't what I was hearing. Until the summer and the beach fun, Alice had only taken my cock, and a twelve-month before that, she would never have dreamt about taking Jeff's cock neither. A few months on, and a fucking she took whilst unconscious, and she had turned from a sexy little minx to a dirty fucking whore. I didn't know what to think or feel. I wanted everything to happen, but with the same token, I wanted to keep my wife to myself. Watching Joan taking three cocks had switched something on in Alice's mind; and she wasn't going to go without.

Alice stood and turned her back to us. She let her denims and panties drop to the floor. Kneeling on the chair, she offered her ass to us, "Who's first?"

It was mt wife's virgin ass, so it was me who was going to defile it first. I stood behind her and slowly teased my cock, running the head along the length of her slit and pressing against her clitoris. Alice moaned; her juices flowed like a running tap. I used her wetness to lubricate my cock before I pressed it against her tight ass hole. I applied pressure, but resistance from her ass was difficult to overcome. Alice reached behind and grasped my shaft, assisting my entrance. Slowly pushing forward, I entered her passage with a sudden release of surrender. My cock penetrated deep into her ass; Alice groaned as I plunged deeper and deeper. I was soon fully engulfed. I paused, allowing Alice to get used to my presence in her most private place.

I began pumping my cock in and out of her ass; slowly at first but ramping up in pace as I felt my semen rise from my balls. I was embarrassingly quick in cumming. I emptied my sack inside Alice's ass before she had reached her first orgasm.

I pulled out, her anus slow to close allowing my semen to run free down her thigh.

"I'll use some of that for lube," Martin said as he traced his cock up Alice's thigh, collecting my semen on his shaft and spreading it over its entire length with his right hand. He placed his cock at Alice's rosette and entered with little resistance. He rammed his cock home, taking Alice's breath away in the process.

"That feels so good," she panted as Martin's pace intensified. He fucked my wife in the ass for another five or six minutes, bringing Alice to three orgasms before he announced that he was cumming.

Alice screamed as she felt his cock pulse, ejecting its seed deep inside. She was in a trance now; her body shuddered in one constant climax as Martin's cock softened inside her. He slowly withdrew, leaving her ass open for Steve to fill with his fat cock. Alice groaned as Steve pressed home, spreading her ass wider than both Martin and I. Alice was now receiving consecutive climaxes, one after another ripped through her, keeping her in a state of sexual pleasure that could only be compared with an addict's heroine hit.

Steve's full length pumped in and out. He slapped her buttocks, heightening Alice's senses even further. Semen, pussy juice and sweat flowed down her inner thighs forming a large damp stain at her knees. The room was full of the odour of sex. I could smell the mixture of pussy, semen and sweat, all loaded with pheromones that added to the excitement.