Thank You, Literotica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no sign of Steve hitting his climax and Alice was beginning to collapse on the chair. Martin and I supported her body, caressing her breasts and rubbing her clitoris at the same time with our free hands.

"Stop, stop, stop," she cried, "I can't take anymore. Stop, stop, stop."

But Steve carried on relentless. He fucked her for another two minutes or more before announcing that he was about to cum. He shuddered as he left his fill inside Alice's ass, her knees trembling as he pushed deep into her, ensuring his seed remained inside when he pulled out.

Alice's cries simmered down as she slowly returned for the orgasms that had thundered through her body. Steve slowly withdrew his cock, leaving a hole that didn't want to close up.

"Was that good babe?" I asked as a large globule of semen dripped from her pussy, adding to the large stain on the chair.

"You bet," she replied, exhausted. She remained knelt over the chair for another five minutes before her body slumped onto her knees. We helped her to the bed where she laid, stretched out on her back.

Martin handed out a bottle of sun oil and we took a palmful each and massaged every part of Alice's body, paying particular attention to her breast and pussy. After bringing her to another, but smaller, orgasm, she announced that enough was enough and she just couldn't take any more; her body bright red and tingling, hypersensitive to touch.

"But you can you can come over my tits," she whispered.

We knelt around her, my knees either side of her head, Martin to the left, Steve to the right; we stroked or hard cocks in unison. Alice smiled at the sight of three men at her disposal, all wanking over her body. Martin was first to arrive, spurting his cream over Alice's left nipple and over her tummy. I came a close second, sending my semen over her face, streams of white forming a v-pattern on her forehead.

"I'm not going to waste this," Steve said as he quickly scrambled between Alice's legs and inserted his cock into her pussy.

"Oh no," Alice moaned as she felt him penetrate her.

Steve began his regular motion of hard and fast thrusts with slow retrievals. Alice began to cum again, "Fuck me, fuck me, oooooh, is this what I missed last night? Fuck me, fuck me hard."

Steve grunted as he emptied his sack once again. "Aaaarrrghhh!"

He collapsed on top of Alice, our semen smeared between them. I leaned forward and kissed my wife, tasting my semen in the process.

We were all truly fucked, both literally and physically speaking. We took turns to shower; Alice and I shared. I helped her clean up, washing away the remnants of sex from her pussy and ass. I unscrewed the showerhead off the hose and had her to sit over the toilet. The bathroom was more like a wet room, so I wasn't too bothered about getting water everywhere. I offered the hose to her ass and turned on the water, giving Alice a small enema.

"Bloody hell Bob, that feels good," she smiled as I removed the hose and spent semen and some other fluids gushed into the pan. I fixed the showerhead back onto the hose and we finished showering together.

Twenty minutes later, we were feeling fully refreshed, clean and almost ready for a beer.

"Listen guys," Martin said to us. "This is our last evening in Cancun; we're travelling home to the States tomorrow. It's been a real pleasure having you," he announced.

We talked awhile and decided to call it a night with a quiet drink at the bar with the lads. After all Alice couldn't walk too far, her ass was too tender.

Literotica Again

Since our quiet drink at the bar, we haven' seen or heard from Steve or Martin, even after exchanging email addresses. Alan and Joan were seen spending a lot of time with another couple a couple of days after us hiding in the wardrobe. As for us, well, when we got home from our winter holiday, we had certainly changed our outlook on sex. We are home now, so we are a little more reserved than we were in Mexico. We are still having great sex, and we are keeping it to ourselves for the time being. But who knows, perhaps we'll get the urge to share again soon. Is anyone interested in joining us? Perhaps you'd like to drop us an email with a picture or two – hint, Alice likes fat cocks, and I like blonds!

Thanks Literotica, without you, we just wouldn't have had such an education and experience.