Thank You, Literotica

Story Info
A salute to Literotica – admin, contributors, readers.
1.1k words
4.6
16.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you, you backroom folk of Literotica, for operating a 21st Century vehicle for writers, allowing them to symbolically and creatively thrust a lubricated digit (I'm thinking finger)into minds to gratify readers.

Bloody brilliant!

I joined Literotica on 02/14/05 and hit my 50th contribution on 02/25/05.

I bear a suspicion that many hoary Old Fathers in the past (their successors continue to exist) who attempted to suppress sexually oriented text and graphics were simply miserable old farts out to keep such material for their personal benefit or else selfishly wanted their view of the world to dominate.

The idea that civilization as we know it would crumble simply because of publication of some poor guy's penis, like a dry tongue hanging out, spreading the dripping labia of a comely wench yearning for 100 electronic-like orgasms, is preposterous.

And I'm sure that other Lit readers will share that view, though perhaps some would want to modify that figure of 100.

Early in life I discovered that masturbation did not make me go blind (though today, aged 68, I do wear glasses).

Later I couldn't understand why it was almost socially acceptable to fuck under the trees but definitely not out in the open on the grass. Silly me, for a while I though it was to preserve the grass from the organic soaking of cum and pussy juices with the wrong pH level and possible cross contamination with microbial agents.

Much later in life as a print media journalist I found blue pen markings were fouling my pristine contributions of my concept of brilliant writing – the editing blue pen markings being to cull 'unacceptable sexual references or connotations.'

Damn. My genius (my opinion only) was being stifled.

Very much later in life (after retirement in fact) I stumbled across Literotica and walked around for almost a month sporting a perpetual erection.

Some of you guys and gals are brilliant in your writing.

I also was in awe that here were some folk, very much in the background it seems, who dared to publish 'filth', 'works of Satan' and other 'it-shouldn't-be-allowed' stuff. Critics mouthing tags like that probably have never had a decent fuck in their life, or understand how a licentious thought can stroke the mind like velvet.

So I registered as a member, punched out some 'filth' and had it posted on the website.

Fired up, I virtually close down my other literary life (writing novels for my amusement) and began writing exclusively for Lit.

I cheerfully admit some of the fifty submissions are rather crappy but to my astonishment I appear to be writing with greater flair and my characters, though still rather thin, are beginning to assume better identities.

I went to a book club presentation near my home (Auckland, New Zealand) and the speaker interviewed in the chat presentation was Brit super-novelist Penny Vincenzi. She left me with three gems:

She begins her novel after fixing the theme "by meeting the characters."

Then she "lets the characters take over."

This personable author, who's written a dozen best-sellers, admits, "Each one is harder to write than its predecessor."

Well, I have found writing for Lit and focusing on a single topic – SEX (though there are several sub-branches to wander down), has made me FOCUS and to try to be original. The discipline has been good for the soul.

Many of Lit contributors are gifted writers. When you are reading something that holds you spellbound, that's when you know you're in the hands of a gifted, creative story-teller.

I love it when I'm gripped within a story: the guy has dark thinning hair instead of being curly blond, and his penis is nearer six inches instead of twelve inches – and she is a little thin instead of being incredible curvaceous and her pussy is somewhat hairy and seems reluctant to grant admission.

Then after the fuck perhaps extending over a couple of hours the couple stay together and talk and pet – great: not a line of bullshit in sight and yet it holds my attention.

I'm thinking now of responding to the challenge and writing about a guy with a 2in dick and the woman is absolutely flat chested and it's a struggle to find her pussy.

Moving on, what has appalled me is the incredibly rude and arrogant comment of some tiny-brained (I guess) folk posting their comments; these must be the type of people our mothers warned us about when we were kids.

Conversely, I've come to enjoy those people who write (usually directly by email) who communicate like pleasant and intelligent people. For example: "XXXXX moved me, though it could have been better edited. The fucking was terribly erotic but may I point out you are rather astray in your precise location of the hymen."

People like that are ever so helpful and their generous encouragement keeps me pounding the keyboard.

Oh dear, being so casual about a piece of female anatomy floored me because it endangered my credibility as a writer of sex fiction. So I spent hours surfing to find out how everything worked and where it was placed until I felt competent enough to carry out real-life surgery on the uterus.

Truly, I really got my head inside the subject, figuratively speaking, and now have a little gallery of tighly cropped graphics of the most amazing range of vulvas.

Ignorant me, while I was aware they could be different (and are) I really had no idea just how different.

Readers will be aware that some commentators declare that all cocks and all cunts are not things of beauty. Well I won't arrogantly chastise those critics for being blinkered or lacking in artistic appreciation.

Instead, I say this: I am aware that a big gaping pink and juicy hole surrounded by hair looking like barbwire is a rather formidable object to someone only familiar with small and ever so hygienic shaven slits. But be not deterred; accept that the big, hairy gaper will be a thing of beauty to someone.

I expect females (some males also) have similar things to say about penile differences - that dicks come in all shapes and sizes and some even are crafted to do the job around corners (the hook. Remember also this probably is where the term 'spotty dick' originated.

Incredibly, though my exhaustive research of the vulva to protect credibility and above all to allow me to write accurately, I have found a number of photographed vulvas that truly are objects of beauty.

It's taken me sixty-eight years to find this truth, and for that I must thank Literotica and one particular reader who encouraged me to become better informed about feminine anatomy.

EgmontGrigor