Thank You Miss 'Nessa

Story Info
A Man is put in his place with sissification.
2k words
4.21
68.4k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of one thing, Vanessa was most certain: She savored the feeling of taking a typically, naturally dominant man, and turning him into a servile sissy.

By chance, Mike already happened to have the secret calling encased in his DNA. His alpha male appearance, with lean muscular physique and beaconing hazel eyes, would have made any other woman weak in the knees. But not Vanessa. Every moment he was with her, she made sure to tell him how lucky HE was to have her. Tonight the double standards would be shattered and taboo territory in sex would be visited. Tonight, Mike would be her 'damsel in the distress.'

Pure mischief glazed over in Vanessa's eyes as she lead Mike into the Victoria's Secret store. The walls were lined with beyond life size posters of beautiful women. Nearly every sense was stimulated in the store from the exotic smells of sweet perfume to the soft erotic garments. Mike looked as if he was a kid in a candy store. Vanessa chauffeured him around various racks and shelves, right hand nestled in his back pocket as they browsed.

"Do you see anything you like baby?"

She asked in a soft sing-songy tone. Rosy pigment clouded Michael's hot cheeks. Vanessa knew he was turned on and she intended on teasing him all day and night.

Her manicured fingers brushed over a pair of pink and white cheeky panties, fondling the delicate material.

"These are cute.." His deep hazel eyes glinted with nothing but sissified yearning. She stood on her tippy toes so that her lips were right at his ear. "Perhaps I could get you a cute little outfit to match these panties, and have you model it for me?" She asked rhetorically. Mike let out a little whimper. His voice was just an utter ",'Nessa please stop, you're going to make me hard in the store...and I haven't received your permission yet." She kissed his hand before toddling away from him, to look for some lingerie for him to wear for her.

A few long moments later, Vanessa met Mike near the store entrance. In her left hand was a one of Victoria's Secret signature pink and red bags with embroidered gold letters. She thought Mike looked so cute, almost like an abandoned puppy. His hair was jostled out of place and he was rubbing his collar bone nervously. When he got his first glimpse of her leaving the store, his whole demeanor changed.

"So 'Nessa...what'd you get?" She simply ignored him and padded leisurely across the shiny floors of the mall, out to the parking lot. With Mike's long legs carrying him, he caught up to her fairly quickly. "Please, tell me?"

She stopped when they were both standing beside her car. She took his hand in hers and swung them together playfully. "It's a surprise silly boy!" Releasing his hand she opened the door for him and forced him into the automobile. "Good, boy. Stay." Giggling to herself, she almost skipped over to her side of the car and slipped into the driver's seat.

The whole ride home, Mike tried sneakily to peek in her bag, earning himself a pinch every now and then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweet aromas of bath salts swirled through the humid air in the bathroom. They sat together thumb-wrestling as they waited for his bath water to run. Their heated match left both their thumbs sore and a little misplaced sexual tension.

"Okay Mikey, time to take your bath!" He playfully groaned then stood up. "—But first baby, YOU have to striptease for ME." The words flowed from my her as natural as water from the metallic faucet. Mike began to protest, but ceased his disobedience when she raised an authoritative eyebrow.

His movements were slow and deliberate, moving his slender, yet muscular figure from side to side, to the music of silence. She watch him with long eyelashes batting over her eyes as he watched her. His hands moved leisurely over his flat stomach to his waistline, until his hands met the bare flesh. Off came his shirt, over his head as they exchanged a wicked smile. He had her now and her personal show had only just begun. His slender fingers trickled over and hooked to his belt loops. Buttons were undone and zippers unzipped until his remaining clothes were in a wrinkled puddle of denim and cloth at his feet.

Vanessa knew exactly how uncomfortable he felt completely nude in front of his clothed woman—Defenseless. His skin all a uniform olive tone, even from a distance maintaining a look of softness.

"That's my good boy." She walked over to help him into the tub. Her deep eyes sincere of her every action. She allowed him to relax as she caressed every inch of his moist skin. Then with a luffa she lathered his skin completely except for his cock, saving it purposely for last. She cupped his balls lovingly in one hand and the shaft of his cock with the other.

"Be very still." She instructed. He nodded and watch as she moved her tongue in a circular motion on his pulsating manhood. She paid extra attention to the head, licking gently, ushering tiny groans from his lips.

"Good boy Mikey. Now time to get out..." She gave the head of his cock one last kiss, tasting some of his precum, before getting up and getting him a towel.

Glistening and bashfully aroused he followed her to the bedroom.

"Lie down now my love..." Mike lied down on the plush crisp white bedding. Tranquilness alive in the ambiance of the flickering candles and warm room. Vanessa straddled him still fully clothed and instructed him to close his eyes as she licked him 'dry'. She savored the fresh cleansed skin of his neck, then down all the way to his stomach. At his belly button her tongue darted in and out if his cute little naval, foreshadowing events later to come.

"I just couldn't resist tasting you before I do some very naughty things to you, as my sissy."

With her last word his eyes fluttered open.

"Sissy?! But-I.." It was too late and she forced him up to his feet, threatening him with denied orgasm, if he even so much as think of revolting. She lead him to the single chair in their bedroom beside the bed; And took time stretching across his body tying his hands with one of his own neckties. After she was done she took her now drenched panties, and put them in his mouth as a gag. "Now be a good sissy while I apply your makeup!" A muffled shout of protest came from his mouth. The thick and rigid cock between his quivering legs, contradicted his complaint.

First came the eyeshadow,with light strokes she added a coat of magenta across his eyes.

His hard on brushed against her leg as she bent over him to apply the mascara, blush, and lipstick.

"Mmm..you look so hot. Time to put on your pretty clothes!" She took his gag out and untied his hands. A stream of profanity came from his lips. He loomed over her hard and painted with my various cosmetics. She hurried and retrieved the Victoria's Secret bag. Then sat on the bed as he watched with curious eyes as she pulled back the pink tissue paper. In Vanessa's hand was a pair of pale blue cheeky panties with lacy white trim. She placed the dainty undergarment on the bed and pulled out white thigh highs socks and a matching bra. She called Mike over and helped him finish getting dolled up. When she was finished, before her in the same spot that her boyfriend once stood, was a wanton sissy with a bulge in his panties.

"I want to kiss you, but I'd feel so odd because you look like a woman." She admired his feminine-esque appearance, it made her want to take him. Just start off gentle, guided by dim lights, until their passions overflowed unto each other. Then she would pin him down and take him like an animal.

With a strong hand she managed to get him kneeling before her. Vanessa stroked his hair lovingly and let the brown feathery wads strain through her fingers. "Now baby," Her Domme voice like liquid velvet—smooth and utterly confident. "I've been waiting all day to give my slutty sissy what exactly what he deserves."

Her hand moved to her zipper but her eyes did not leave his. A nice size shinny rubber strap-on dildo lied limply near her crotch. The dildo was the loveliest shade of hot pink; Only right for Miss 'Nessa. As he liked to call her when she was in this mode.

"Beg for my cock, I need to hear you beg!" His face crumbled in protest of her modest request. She flicked the rubber penis across his cheek. "I said beg bitch!"

His Adam's apple bobbed up and down as he swallow his pride to please his mistress. Mike's words are through gritted teeth, "Please Miss 'Nessa, treat me like the dirty sissy I am..."

His words are her motivation and she parts his lips with the head of the dildo. The contrast of the bright pink cock and your rouged cheeks is an impeccable sight. Vanessa continued to stroke his hair, "Don't worry I'm not going to make you suck it. I just wanted to admire how naughty you look with Miss 'Nessa's pretty cock in your mouth. But there is one thing I can absolutely promise...I'm going to fuck your man-cunt."

She eased the dildo from his lips and watch him for a moment, graveling before her. She helped him bend over the side of the bed, still on her knees. Without warning he is blindfolded, and left without his most useful sense.

His ass provoked her now. It was like a perfectly ripe peach, ready for the picking. Gingerly she massaged his round little ass cheeks through his panties, stimulating them simultaneously. Then after tenderizing, she lightly spank each one. His sensitive skin blushed under her love taps, yielding a pleasant smacking sound.

"Now my pretty," Vanessa's lips were at his ear. "Be a good boy and wiggle that ass when I play with it."

She removed a small bottle of lube from the inn-table drawer. The noise made him fidget in anticipation of her next move.

She took the opened bottle of lube and let the sticky fluid run down the clef of Mike's ass. After applying a more than ample amount of lube to her dildo, she closed the bottle and put it away.

With two dainty fingers she massaged the lube into his puckered anus. He grunted deeply with each flexing of her fingers exploring his ass. With one last deep thrust she pulled her fingers from him.

Allowing her hands to clench his waist, she push the head of the pink dildo inside his lustful opening. Panting left his lips, but Vanessa continued to push the length of the hard rubber inside of him. When she is completely inside of him, she began to gently and gradually stroke in and out of him so he could feel her every movement. She loved the sound of her man moaning in pleasure of being filled by her. He is so tight, Vanessa pushed all her weight against him fucking his greedy hole harder.

She wanted to make her slut cum she reached around with one of her hands and started rubbing his cock at the same time. Precum oozed from the bulbous head as she worked her magic on his juicy prick. Slow and steadily, she helped him slip into orgasmic bliss. She felt him reaching climax with his hips bucking and his cock straining. Stream after stream of Mike's hot cream spurts out and onto the floor. All that was left of the Vanessa's sissy was a sweaty man panting and trembling after orgasm.

She didn't pull out, she simply collapsed on top of Mike and allowed him to enjoy the waves of endorphins and dopamine that flooded his system during post-orgasm.

He uttered his last words before shutting his eyes and drifting off to blissful slumber.

"Thank you Miss 'Nessa."