Thank You Officer

Story Info
The 18 year old nails the sexy cop looking for him...
1.6k words
3.79
35k
41
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked onto the front porch and looked around the neighborhood. She knocked on the door and stepped back as she waited for the door to open. She adjusted her tight blouse as she knocked again. She looked in the window and didn't see anyone around. She looked around the side as he peered out and smiled at her tight slacks and nice ass. He knew she was a cop and pretty sure investigating his string of adventures. She left a business card in the screen door and left. He opened the door and took it as he smiled at her information.

He left the house and rode his bike down the sidewalk. He checked out women as he went along. He was after the officer chick who had stopped by his place. He got to the park and found an isolated spot. He parked his bike in the trees as he looked around the area and nodded. He pulled her card out and his cell phone. He called her and wanted her to meet at the park.

He went into the tree line and sat by a tree as he awaited her arrival. He was going to show her how it goes down with him. He turned his cell phone off and put it with his bike. He kept an eye on the picnic table as he grew hard just thinking of her nice ass earlier. He rubbed his cock as he heard the click of high heels on the sidewalk. He looked around and smiled as he saw her walking towards the picnic table. He crept around the trees and looked for any back up officers she may had brought. He didn't see any and felt relieved. He went back to his hiding spot as he saw her standing by the picnic table, looking around.

He sat down as he waited as the sun started to dip down. He kept texting her telling her he was trying to get there as fast as he could. She sat down and waited as she grew bored. He watched as no one had walked by in the past couple hours he had been there. He saw the street light kick on and smile as she texted him saying she was about to leave. He texted back and said he was close.

He saw her get mad and stand up as she looked around. He tossed a rock across the woods and it bounced off a tree catching her attention. She looked around as he ran through the woods as she spotted his shadow.

"Hey! Stop right there!" She yelled out running to the edge of the tree line. She pulled her pistol and stepped into the dark woods as he waited for her.

She stepped around carefully as she looked for the person. She looked over and saw his bike there by the tree. Jessica continued walking into the now almost dark woods. He was behind her hiding watching her nice ass as she was almost to the spot he had chosen. She stopped and looked at a picture nailed to a tree of her. She was confused as he crept up behind her ready to attack. She lowered her gun by her side as he was about three feet behind her. He acted and grabbed her gun out of her hand. Jessica spun around and was tackled as her gun flew across the woods. It landed in the darkness as she was pinned to her back.

Jessica struggled as he got a hold of her handcuffs and rolled her to her stomach. She felt him cuff her wrist then she tried to keep the other arm away but he pulled it her arm forcefully and cuffed it next. She was now cuffed and helpless as he pulled her blonde hair as she got on her knees.

"Please don't do this." She said as he tore her blouse open and off her body.

"Nice tits for a cop." He said using a knife to slice the bra cloth between her D cups. "Very nice now don't you think officer?" he said grabbing one as he worked his cock out of his pants.

He grabbed her blonde hair and forced her head towards his dick. She held her lips closed tightly as he used his foot to rub her crotch hard making her gasp and her mouth opened up, letting his cock invade her mouth. He laughed as he face fucked the sexy blonde cops pretty face. She sucked and slurped on his eighteen year old hard on as he smiled down at her as her tears made her makeup run down her face.

"Don't cry officer, it will be okay once I make you get off." He said winking at her.

He felt the urge and shoved her face all the way down onto his cock. She gagged as he filled her mouth full of cum, she was forced to swallow to breath as he groaned and kept her there until he was done. He pulled out of her mouth and he shoved her backwards as she coughed and gasped for air. He reached down and undid her belt. Shed looked as he pulled her tight slacks off her and exposed her purple thong. Jessica tried to fight at the last minute when her stun gun fell out of her pants pocket beside her foot. He picked it up and smiled as he pushed the button.

"No please!" She begged as he put it to her leg.

"Was this for me?" He asked her as she cried. "You're a cop! Act tough!" He said pushing the button.

She let out a scream and he released the button not wanting to attract attention. He ripped her thong off and shoved it into her mouth as it quieted her down as he stunned her again. She wiggled around as he held the button down for a while. He laughed as he watched her tits bounce around. He stopped as she laid there in a daze as he laughed and rubbed her pussy with his fingers. He fingered her until she was wet as she moaned from the two fingers inside her.

"I want this pussy lubed so I can get into you easier officer." He said as her legs opened with a muffled moan. "That's a good girl, get wet wanting my cock." He said as her juices flowed.

He opened her legs and lifted them up as he got ready to penetrate her. She cried as she felt the tip touch her hole. He smiled and shoved into her tight body as he began invading her body. He groaned as it was even tighter fit than he thought. Her pussy lips opened as he was deep inside her as he began to slide back and forth inside her. She had tears running down her cheeks as her body began to betray her mind. She felt herself building up to an orgasm as he plowed her hole deep and steady as he squeezed her tit and teased her hard nipple.

Jessica didn't realize that the call had been a setup but it had happened and she was paying for it. Her tears stopped as her muffled moans took over. He smiled when she gave in and accepted it as her body completely overrode her mind. He knew he had won the sexy detective over as he kept fucking her deep and rough making her cum.

She was taking it all as he rammed deep into her. His cock was slipping in and out of her as her juices kept her hole lubed as he wore out the blonde cop. Jessica was enjoying the sex as her cum spurted out of her pussy around his cock as he grunted and slammed fast and deep into her. Her hips were bucking in sync with his thrusts into her as her breasts swayed back and forth with the fucking she was receiving.

Jessica was growing tired as he was using her energy up. She got off as he shoved deep as he could and pumped his cum into her body. He groaned as she let out a muffled moan. He pulled out and let the cum from his cock drip onto her pussy. He smiled as she laid there starring at his mask. He had an idea as he looked at her half closed eyes. He rolled her over and pulled her hips up, her ass was up, her face was down. Her eyes widened as he pulled her ass cheeks apart and shoved his cock into her round ass.

She let out muffled cries as he anal fucked her. He slapped her ass cheek as he rammed her asshole.

"See this is what happens when you look for me officer! I'll fuck your ass!" He said as she took it as he fucked her for a little while longer.

He got off inside her ass and pulled out. He stood up and jerked off letting his cum spray her back and ass. He saw her eyes close as she fainted from exhaustion and humiliation. He cleaned his cock off and took a few pictures of her to remember her. He got his bag and pulled water out her back, pussy and mouth, hoping to erase the DNA from his semen.

He took all her clothes and her handcuffs. He left her naked and alone in the dark woods as he rode his bike home whistling. He was hoping this would get her off his case. He got home and took a shower as his step mom got into the shower with him.