Thank You, Officer Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother shows more support for law enforcement.
1.8k words
4.38
65.8k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 08/30/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ride to Nicki's house wasn't nearly as complicated as she had led me to believe. We drove west on the highway for a mile or so, then turned north driving right past my police station. We continued a few more miles until we were in what I would call "the country." We drove by a number of barns and cows and even a farmer driving his tractor in after a hard days work. I kept thinking about the wonderful blow job Nicki had just given me, hoping that her husband would not become suspicious. My cock swelled just a little bit in tribute to her skills. Finally Nicki turned left into a narrow lane with about six houses on it. She turned into the first driveway on the left and motioned for me to pull in behind her. I could see the smoke from Hans' grill spiraling into the crisp air from behind the house.

Nicki and I walked right around to the rear of this well-kept ranch house and there was Hans busily cooking our dinner on his gas-fired barbecue grill. Hans was in his mid 20's, thin but wiry and about six feet tall. He smiled broadly as Nicki introduced us, and then he offered me an imported beer, which I happily accepted. Hans was wearing a heavy winter parka and Bermuda shorts. Nicki and I went into the house to seek the warmth of the fireplace, while Hans continued cooking the London broil.

"Hans doesn't care how cold it gets; he cooks on that grill at least once a week during the winter and more often when summer arrives."

We took off our coats and Nicki set about doing her part of the dinner; making the salad. She ripped apart a head of romaine and washed it in one of those salad spinners. She had an enormous wooden salad bowl and crushed a couple of cloves of garlic in it, adding salt, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard and anchovies, combining all ingredients until they formed a paste in the bowl. Then she added olive oil and the romaine, tossing it all together until the lettuce was coated. Then she added parmesan cheese, croutons and some freshly ground pepper and gave it a final toss. The Caesar salad was finished just as Hans came through the back door with a luscious looking piece of meat and a bowl full of grilled corn. We sat down to what was, for me, a single guy, a wonderful feast. Hans expressed his appreciation for helping Nicki out the day before and I continued to say only that it was nothing, which, to me, it was.

We all stuffed ourselves and when we were done, I got up to help Nicki clear the table. Then, we adjourned to the living room for dessert; a homemade banana cream pie. Nicki also prepared a pot of coffee. I didn't get many opportunities to eat like this and I savored every moment of this one. Hans took a seat in a comfortable looking, well worn recliner when we finished our pie. Nicki and I took seats on the couch opposite him. When we finished our pie, Hans got up to throw a couple of logs on the fire. When he returned, he had a bottle of very acceptable cognac in hand and offered me a snifter of it to complete the meal. Nicki went in to check on the baby, who had been asleep the entire time I was there. Hans again brought up the incident from yesterday. I was getting embarrassed by their effusiveness for such a small deed. He then told me that he was going to let me in on a little secret about his wife.

"While she was most definitely grateful that you happened by to open the car for her that was probably only part of why she was glad to see you."

I must have looked at him quizzically, because he immediately went into an explanation.

"My wife is a wonderful woman in many ways, but she has one obsession that absolutely rules her. She loves cocks! She loves looking at them, touching them, sucking them and fucking them. She loves real ones, plastic ones, vibrating ones, in all colors and sizes. She loves them between her tits and up her ass. She just loves cocks. I am guessing that when she picked you up tonight, she either blew you or gave you a handjob. Am I right?"

Sheepishly, I admitted that she gave me a combination of the two. Hans leaned back, smiling and taking a sip of his cognac. Nicki returned from the baby's room and proclaimed that all was well.

"Nicki, I was telling our new friend about your hobby."

Nicki arched her eyebrow and said, "Is that so?"

"And we both agreed that it is a fine hobby for a woman to have," I opined.

She looked at both of us and said, "Now that that's over with, how about helping a girl out with her hobby. Drop your pants, boys and let's see your weapons."

Wow! Nicki didn't mess around. Hans stood up and unbuttoned and unzipped his shorts and dropped them to his ankles. He pushed down his briefs and stood there with a rapidly hardening cock.

I followed suit. Nicki motioned for us both to sit on the couch as she moved the coffee table out of the way, giving her room to work. As Hans and I seated ourselves, Nicki stripped down to her panties and kneeled on the floor between us. She took Hans' cock in her left hand and mine in her right and began to jerk us off. Her eyes went from one dick to the other until she appeared to be in something of a trance-like state. She moved a bit closer to her hubby and began to nibble gently on his balls. His cock was fully hard by now and he had an easy 9-10" of thick organ with a head that was nearly purple in color. My 7" missile seemed almost puny by comparison.

Nevertheless, I am sure my dick was enjoying Nicki's attention every bit as much as Hans' was. Nicki licked pre-cum off both cocks, and then settled in on Hans' monster for a total oral treatment. As her head bobbed up and down, she continued to stroke his cock and balls, while, at the same time, jerking my cock beautifully. She reminded me of a rock n' roll drummer, carrying on with three different rhythms simultaneously, while never losing the beat in any one of them. I glanced at Hans and noticed that his head was back and he had a look of pure ecstasy on his face. He had been here many times but I could see that this was a real treat each time. It was easy to understand why. This woman was a master at pleasing the cock. She lived for it.

Hans' breath began to quicken and it became obvious that he was about to cum. I watched as he shuddered and all his body signs seemed to race as he reached the point of no return. He made a funny kind of gurgling sound as his seed shot into Nicki's willing and waiting mouth. She deep-throated his huge penis as he shot his load directly into her throat. He seemed to be cumming forever, then, suddenly, he relaxed completely and sat erect with a huge grin on his face. Nicki continued to stroke him and lick up the remaining cum that appeared on his cockhead.

All she said was, "yummy!" Then she moved about a foot to the right and put all her attention to my now throbbing pecker. I had just spent about ten minutes watching a very erotic act and I was now ready to cum myself.

Nicki began by licking my shaft from bottom to top and back again. Hans had gotten up and assumed a position on my left that afforded him the best view of his wife's talents. He loved to watch Nicki service other men and he was about to enjoy a very good show.

Nicki continued to grasp my cock in her right hand as she looked me in the eye and said, "I know you won't take long. You're ready to pop right now. I want you to cum all over me. I want to watch you shoot that load all over my face and body." I nodded in agreement. This woman was a magician when she was working on your cock. Every touch, every touch of the hand or tongue was perfect. She wrapped her lips around the head and swirled her tongue expertly along the shaft. It almost seemed that she was able to wrap my entire dick with the warm, soft wetness of her pink tongue. I moaned in pleasure as each movement brought me closer to orgasm.

Finally, I could take no more. The dam was about to burst. I could feel the powerful sensation building up in my balls as I reached the moment. Nicki, like a cum detector, hung on until the moment I began to spray my juices. Then she removed her mouth and stroked me with her hand while aiming my cock at her tits. She watched as the first blast was a direct hit on her right nipple. The second and most powerful convulsion resulted in a flood of gooey cream landing on her right cheek, just missing her eye. Four or five more squirts followed, each a bit weaker than the previous one. By the time I was done, Nicki was covered in cum, the final squirt landing on her panties. She rubbed it into her skin with one hand while continuing to stroke my pole with the other so as to extract the last possible drop of her favorite fluid. She giggled with pleasure as she watched the cum begin to drip down her body. When she was completely finished, she stood and walked over to Hans and hugged him close, sharing my load with him. They kissed and we all headed to the shower.

A lot of people do not appreciate the work done by law enforcement personnel. Nicki was certainly the exception to that rule. I remember driving home that night hoping she would lock herself out of the car again soon. She had a wonderful way of saying, "Thank you, officer."

But, I never needed her to need the police again to enjoy her particular talents. Nicki was always ready for a little cock play. The story I have related here took place in 1971. Nicki and I remained friends for many years. The baby I "rescued" from the locked car that day is now in her thirties and is a mother in her own right. Nicki continued to suck me off for decades until I moved away to another state. We remain in touch and when she and Hans are passing through, we get together for more oral games. But, those are the subject of future stories.