Thank You Ronnie Milsap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adevilru12
adevilru12
282 Followers

I moved my car from short-term to long-term, retrieved my carry on and went back to the terminal. I waited until the departure board showed that Loren's plane had left and went through security myself. I sat down to eat breakfast and wait for my flight.

I arrived at the hotel by cab and checked in with no problems. The on-site barber was open. I had him shave my face and give me a very short crew cut. Once in my room I dyed my hair black. When I was done I looked in the mirror and thought even my Mom would not recognize me. With my sunglasses and ball cap on I could walk through the hotel secure in the knowledge neither Beckman nor Loren would know it was me.

The hotel itself was interesting. It was built like a U. The middle of the U faced Ocean Ave. Across Ocean Ave. is Lummus Park and then the Atlantic Ocean. Loren and Jims' room was in the right arm of the U on the third floor. My room was in the center of the U, room 541 with a great view of the ocean. In addition to the check in area the first floor held shops and boutiques. In the middle of the U on the second floor was an outdoor pool. It ran the length of the arms of the U with chaise lounges placed around the pool. Towel and drink service were available. From the balcony of the room I had a view of the whole pool area. Across the street is an entrance to the parks boardwalk. The view of the ocean was magnificent. Under different circumstances this would be a romantic setting. This time it felt anything but romantic.

I made the obligatory phone call to Loren around eight o'clock.

She picked up with "Hi Honey, I'm glad you called. I rang the house a few times and you didn't answer the phone. I was worried about you. Where were you?' she inquired.

"I stopped at one of the local bars with the guys from work. They have been raving about a club and talked me into going. That's all," I replied.

She had the nerve to say, "You better not be hitting on any girls there Jeff. Remember you're a married man. I don't think I could forgive you if you did." The balls on this bitch I thought. She's here to continue her affair with Beckman and she then warns me not to start one of my own.

"Why do you think I would cheat on you? Have I ever given you any reason to suspect me of betraying you or our marriage? You know me better than that. I could never hurt you by doing something as dirty as that." I laid it on thick now. "I know you would never do anything like that to me. That's why I let you to go on this trip to Florida. I trust you completely. I trust you with my heart, even my life. You know that. You do don't you?" I asked.

"Of course honey, I feel the same way too. I don't know why I said that. I know you won't do something like that to me," she stammered. "Listen Jeff, I am really tired from the flight, I think it is making me bitchy. Will you call tomorrow and I'll be in a better mood, OK?"

"Sure Loren, we can talk tomorrow," I replied.

"Goodnight Jeff, I love you," Loren added.

Suddenly tired of the verbal sparring I simply said, "Goodnight Loren," and hung up the phone. Did she catch me not saying I love her too? Would she even care I thought?

I spent a restless night in bed. Sleep would not come easily. My mind could only imagine what was going on in room 314.

I awoke Saturday morning at the crack of dawn. Awoke is the wrong word as I was already awake and watched the sun rise out of the Atlantic Ocean. My plan was to follow the cheaters around the hotel, as it turned out my room was all I needed.

After a breakfast in my room of scrambled eggs and pancakes I spent some time on the balcony. I was sitting in a chair enjoying the sun when out of the corner of my eye I saw Loren walking to the pool with the asshole. As I snuck into my room an idea came to me. There are two large fake plants in flowerpots in the room. If placed on the balcony I could watch the pool area without being seen. Careful not to make any noise I moved both plants to the balcony and placed a chair behind them.

I then went inside to retrieve my camera and tripod and placed it so the lens of the camera protruded through the fake foliage. I was sure the lens would not be noticed. By this time Loren and Beckman were already on chaises and talking. Loren was sitting facing the arm of the U that contained their room. Loren was closest to me and Beckman was on the other side. I realized that Loren had done some shopping for this trip. She was wearing a red bikini with a skimpy top that showed off her cleavage. The bottom was cut so high I was sure half her bottom would be on display when she stood up.

I turned the camera on and zoomed in on the cheating couple. I soon realized there was a flaw in my plan. I could not hear what they were talking about. I needed to know what they were saying. I had an idea and would tend to it later. I waited for a half hour before I caught the first evidence of infidelity. Beckman, bless his horny heart, leaned over turning Loren's head with his hand and kissed her on the lips. Loren returned the kiss placing her hand on the back of his neck pulling him in to her lips. The kiss lasted a few seconds then he leaned back into his chair. Over the next hour I saw three more kisses before they stood up to leave. I saw I was right. Half of Loren's delectable butt was on display for all to see. Worse, they strolled off holding hands. Anyone could see they were a couple.

As they walked off I turned off the camera. Retreating to my room I fell on the bed. A lonely tear fell from my eye. Sadness overcame me and I was very tired. Seeing Loren's cheating was much worse than suspecting it.

The feeling went away quickly. I took out my laptop and did a Google search for spy stores in the South Beach area. Luckily enough there was one on Collins Ave, within walking distance of the hotel.

Donning my disguise and with a brisk walk I was soon back in my hotel room with just the thing I needed, another tripod and a top of the line parabolic microphone. It had the capability to plug into my camera allowing me to add audio to the video I was taking. The microphone was placed on the new tripod next to the camera. Next time I would be able to hear what they were talking about.

Waking up Sunday morning gave me a start. It was bright and sunny out. I had been exhausted, getting very little sleep on Friday night. After dinner Saturday night I fell asleep and slept the whole night through. A look at my watch told me it was 10AM. Loren and Beckman could have left the hotel already and this could be a wasted day. I went into the bathroom and did my morning ablutions.

Getting dressed I stepped out onto the balcony when I saw Loren and Beckman walking out of Lummis park. I turned on my camera and mike, and then made a phone call to Loren. I was listening to what the camera was recording. I could hear Loren's phone ringing. The parabolic microphone was working as I hoped it would.

I could see Loren look at the phone when Beckman said, "Who is it?"

"It's Doofus." Lauren replied with a laugh. Beckman laughed too. Suddenly a worried Loren said, "I should take this. Something bad could have happened. Why else would he call on a Sunday morning?" She answered the phone. "Jeff, is everything all right?" Has something happened?" she asked.

I had an urge to say, "No Doofus is fine," but held my anger in check. I replied instead. "Nothings wrong honey. I was lonely and just wanted to hear your voice. It's nice to know that you're worried about me."

"I worry about you all the time Jeff. It is Sunday morning and I thought something bad might have happened. You scared the shit out of me," barked an annoyed Loren.

I was getting fed up with Loren's attitude and told her "I didn't know I would be such a bother you Loren. I was feeling lonely. I thought that speaking to my wife would cheer me up. Sorry to bother you." She started to answer but I hung up the phone before she could get the thought out.

"Its no bother," she said into a dead phone. I could hear her talking into the dead phone over the parabolic mike. She turned her phone off and walked to a nearby bench.

"What did he want? Beckman asked.

"He was lonely and wanted to talk to me. Why did I snap at him like that?" Loren asked herself more then Beckman. Beckman gave his opinion anyway

"Loren, we have been having this affair for six months now. Maybe you are getting tired of him. It might be time to let him go, you know, get a divorce. Then we could spend more time together. We won't have to sneak around anymore," he suggested.

"Right," she snapped, "Your wife wont mind if we go to your house for a matinee, would she? Yeah, she said derisively, we won't have to sneak around anymore."

Loren smirked, "Jim, you make thirty eight thousand dollars a year. You have no prospects of doing better. After Jeff's last promotion, with his year-end bonus he makes almost two hundred grand a year. I like you Jim, the sex is incredible, but you're not that good. Jeff is not bad in that department, so I will really not miss out too much. But someday he is going to be the CEO of that bank and I intend to be there to share it with him. So there will be no divorce. Get that idea out of your head. Besides you will never get a divorce from Jane. You will never leave your two kids either. So stop bothering me about a divorce."

"You're right," Beckman replied almost sheepishly, "but that doesn't mean we can't enjoy each others company while we are here right?"

"Right stud," my wife smiled. Taking his hand in hers she dragged him across the street and walked out of sight.

Six fucking months I thought. Fucking for six fucking months. She was only staying with me for the money I might make. I could work my ass off for us and she would have her boyfriends and I would get her leftovers. I could not get the callous remarks out of my head. That was not going to happen. Not if I could help it. I wondered if I had enough. Enough to get divorced on my terms. I thought I needed more. I was determined to get it.

Loren and Beckman were more than willing to help me get the evidence I needed. They did not know it at the time. At two o'clock I noticed Loren walking to the pool again wearing a tangerine colored cover up. Beckman was right behind her. I quickly turned the camera and microphone on and swiveled the camera until they were in the viewfinder. Beckman sat down while Lauren remained standing with her back to him. She turned and took off the cover up. I was shocked, and I am sure Beckman was too. Loren had no top on! Beckman stared while Loren laughed and asked, "You like?"

"I like." Beckman replied admiring my wife's naked breasts. She was wearing or almost wearing the tiniest tangerine colored bikini bottoms.

Loren sensually sat down next to Beckman saying, "The girls need some suntan lotion. Would you be a dear and help me out?" She handed Beckman a bottle of lotion. He took the bottle and poured a liberal amount of lotion on her breasts and started massaging it into her skin. After a while she turned over and asked him to put some oil on her butt, now completely exposed as she was wearing only a thong bottom. Beckman then massaged oil into her milky white ass cheeks.

I couldn't believe my good luck to get this on video. Loren turned over on her back again and asked Beckman, "Are you going to lie back and get some sun too?"

He replied, "I can't, look what you've done to me," pointing at his crotch. Loren looked at the bulge in Beckman's trunks and reached out and gave his turgid member a squeeze.

While running her fingers up and down the outside of his trunks she joked, "Did I do that?"

At this point one of the hotel employees approached saying, "Miss, some guests have been complaining about your display of nudity at the pool. Such displays are not allowed on the hotel premises. I must insist that you cover up."

Sheepishly Loren looked around and grabbed her cover up and put it on. They had to wait for Beckman's erection to go down before they could retreat to the safety of their room.

I checked the camera to make sure it had recorded the action. It had. I felt I almost had enough. If I could only get them in action I would be done.

I made no phone call to Loren that Sunday night. I had called earlier. I felt like I had been rebuffed. Then again Loren did not call me either.

Monday morning I awoke at 9AM. I ordered breakfast in as usual. I thought I would spy from my vantage point on the balcony and see what I could capture with my new camera. It wasn't until 6PM that I saw anything interesting. The doors to their room slid open and Beckman stepped out onto the Balcony. He was wearing one of the complimentary heavy cotton robes supplied by the hotel. The robe was tied in the front and he was leaning with both hands on the railing looking out over the pool.

I aimed my video and audio aides at the balcony and started recording when Loren came out wearing a similar bathrobe. She came up behind him, giving Beckman a hug saying, "Do you think you can get the big guy up for another round stud."

"I may need another 30 minutes or so, you've worn me out," he laughed

Loren giggled, "We'll see about that," and slipped her hand inside the opening of Beckman's robe. You could see her hand moving up and down as she played with his cock in an attempt to get him aroused again. Soon Loren's hand was not going up and down but forward and backward as her hand did its magic. Beckman was almost fully aroused. His robe had become completely untied and the head of his cock was poking through the folds. At this point Loren removed her hand and pulled the robe off Beckman's shoulders to the floor. This action exposed his cock to anyone that was looking. He turned to his left giving my camera a great shot of it as Loren grabbed it and said while pulling him into the room, "Now let's put this to good use." Beckman disappeared into the room being pulled along with Loren's hand on his cock.

This was the piece of compromising evidence I would need to prove adultery. It would not make any difference in court but might make a difference to Loren's mom and dad, maybe to friends and other relatives as well. All this video was shot in public and would be admissible in any court.

After watching the scene on the hotel balcony I knew my marriage was over. The balcony video was now proof positive she was cheating. Maybe I should say more proof. She actually admitted it on the Sunday morning phone call. Hearing about it was hard but seeing it was unbearable.

I decided I had enough. I would be leaving tomorrow. I used my phone to confirm a flight leaving tomorrow at three. Luckily there were a few single seats available.

It was now one half hour since I saw Loren pull him back inside the room by his cock. I wondered if they had done it already. I wondered if they might still be doing it.

I decided this might be a good time to make my nightly phone call to my loving wife. I hoped it would be a distraction at just the right time. I dialed Loren's cell, she picked up on the fifth ring. What a surprise, she seemed out of breath.

"Hello," she mumbled.

"Loren." I asked with concern in my voice. "Are you OK? It took a long time for you to pick up the phone and you seem out of breath."

I had to give it to her. Loren was a nimble liar when she replied, "I was in the shower when I heard the phone ring. I grabbed a towel and ran to answer the phone. You should see me sitting naked on the bed all wet. I think you'd get some naughty ideas."

"I am sure I would babe. I am calling to see how your day was. Did you have a productive time at the seminar?"

"Oh," she said haltingly, "Yes Jeff we had a good day at the seminar."

I heard something in her reply. It was in her voice. It took me by surprise. I had never turned down a little phone sex with Loren. It was never really phone sex. Just some titillating talk over the phone. Still, I had never turned it down before. This was a first. Yes, that's what was in her voice. Surprise with shock and disappointment thrown in.

She continued, "How was your day Honey?"

"I feel down, kind of sorry for myself. I miss your sweet voice. I miss giving you a hug and getting a kiss in return. Most of all I miss you lying in bed next to me at night. That bed gets big and lonely when you are not here to share it with me. But I don't have to tell you that. You're experiencing the same thing. You know what it is like waking up alone in the morning. You're spending your nights alone, aren't you Loren?" There, I finally threw it out there. I was wondering what she would say. All I heard was some muffled talking.

"Loren are you there?" I asked. "You are sleeping alone, right?" Then she was back.

"Right honey that's right," she lied. Listen Jeff, I'm freezing here, and I'm all wet. I have to go now. I will talk to you tomorrow. OK?" I didn't answer. "I love you" she said.

I responded, "Right. Goodbye Loren." I hung up the phone.

I packed the tripods and microphone. Next I packed what little clothes I had with me. It had been a while since I had eaten. I put on my disguise and went down to the hotel restaurant to eat. I took the camera with me to review today's footage. As I was taken to a table by the hostess I saw Loren and Beckman sitting in a booth. I walked right by them and was seated two tables away out and a little behind them. I was at Loren's back, facing Beckman. I was able to snap a couple of photos without them noticing.

When the waitress came with my food I did see Loren look my way but she showed no concern. She obviously did not recognize me. I must have looked like any other tourist reviewing the day's photos on the camera. I quietly ate my meal, sneaking a peek at the two lovebirds. I did notice Loren look my way one more time, but there was no recognition on her face. I finished eating and left first with them still sitting in the booth.

Once again sleep was hard to come by. I was up and sitting on the balcony at seven the next morning. I'd moved the plants back inside the room. I no longer cared if they saw me. I had the evidence I wanted. Not that I actually wanted to find any. I had wanted to find no evidence. I was saddened that I had proof that Loren was cheating.

I was looking at the sunrise when I saw a white van with the blue FEHBP lettering on it, pull up at seven fifteen. Loren and Beckman got into the van and it drove off. "I'll be damned," I thought, "they actually were doing some work this week."

I had two things left to do this morning. First I accessed one of the two computers the hotel provided for the guests. I printed two pictures that I took since I got down here. Then I went to the check in desk and inquired who would be working the desk on Saturday morning. I found out it was a young man named Carlos. We had a chat and I slipped him two hundred dollars. If all went well Loren and Beckman would have a little surprise when they checked out Saturday morning. I checked out, and flew back to New York to take care of things back home.

Loren

Why did I start cheating on Jeff? I was bored. I was lonely. I needed some excitement in my life. Maybe it was just because I could. Jeff was gone over fourteen hours a day, getting home between seven thirty and eight. I worked until three thirty. That gave me plenty of time to do whatever I wanted.

Jim was such a flirt, and very handsome. Over time, working together, we drew close. We confided in each other when we should have been confiding in our spouses. One afternoon, after a serious flirting session, Jim took me in his arms and gave me a kiss, which I returned. We quickly separated. We drew back; both embarrassed, smiled and then started laughing nervously. I was confused as well. I liked the kiss but knew it was not right. I was a married woman after all.

adevilru12
adevilru12
282 Followers