Thank You Sis Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chicago Bob
Chicago Bob
429 Followers

"One handed. Your talents never cease to amaze me."

I pulled the bra away from her and tossed it behind me. I was looking at six incredible breasts. It was almost like a wall of breasts. I sighed.

Joie was getting with the program, "So many boobs, so little time."

I was getting into this myself. I slipped my index fingers into the girls and ran it the length of their slits. They sighed a little and moved their free hands to Joie's breasts. If it was erotic before, it was now approaching terminally erotic.

Joie, not expecting the attention, gasped, "Oh."

Liz smiled and looked at her saying, "This is new territory for us, but our orientation notwithstanding, your nipples are probably just as sensitive as ours so let's see how much we can enjoy the evening."

I set to work on the pussies while the girls caressed my sister's breasts.
After a few minutes I had the middle two fingers of each hand imbedded in a vagina and I was rubbing a clit with each thumb.

Joie was responding to the attention Liz and Jill were giving her and she sighed, "This is so nice. It's so much more than I expected. Thank you so much. I'm beginning to see why Phil loves you both so much."

Joie then removed her right arm from around Jill's neck and slipped her hand under what was by now the drenched fabric of her g-string. She plunged first two, and then her usual three fingers into her sopping wet pussy and worked them around and around, in and out.

We kept this up for a good while. I varied my stimulation for Jill and Liz as much as possible and they continued to fondle Joie's breasts, kissing her from time to time. The position was as pleasurable as it was unusual.

Joie came suddenly and powerfully. I don't think any of us were expecting it.

"OH JESUS! THIS IS SOOOOO GOOD! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh!"

She tensed her whole body, but couldn't squeeze her legs together because of our positions. She did, however, pull Liz tight to her because she still had her arm around Liz's neck.

Liz was looking a little choked before Joie relaxed.

When Joie released her, Liz looked at me and said, "I wonder what you must feel like when I cum with your head between my legs. Can you even breathe?"

"You both usually give a little warning and I can take a breath before you really clamp down."

Jill laughed, "Well, that's one way to kill 'em with kindness." Then she thought about what she had said and added, "If you consider eating pussy a kindness."

Joie was now recovered and said, "That was just too much. I can't believe you did that for me. Thank you so much."

We all got up and stretched a bit. I moved around flexing my knees and then sat in the easy chair.

After a minute or two of sipping wine, Jill left the couch and knelt in front of the chair. She took my cock out of my boxers and said, "Time to catch up."

Taking me in her mouth she first licked the head of my cock and then slid down to take me completely inside of her. The pressure from the back of her throat pushing against the head was fantastic. I stroked the top of her head and told her so.

"You make me feel so good. This is just right."

Liz, watching from the couch said, "Let's up the ante."

She rose and climbed onto the chair, a foot on each arm, facing me.

"Help me stand on the cushion."

We worked together so she could get a foot on either side of my hips and when she was settled, her pussy was directly in front of my mouth.

"Show me how much you like the color of my bustier."

She and I both worked to spread her lips as she moved her hips toward me. Resting my head on the back of the chair I was able to stick my tongue directly into her vagina as she settled on top of my face.

"Bulls eye, baby, bulls eye."

Without any upper body support I didn't think Liz could sustain this position too long so I worked my tongue in and out of her with a purpose while I used my thumbs to rub her clit.

I could see Joie move behind the chair and I heard her say, "May I?"

May I what, I thought. As I looked up to see Liz said, "You do it."

Now I knew.

Joie reached out and pulled the material covering Liz's breasts down and away from those magnificent boobs. Liz cupped a hand beneath each breast and offered them to my sister.

Joie leaned in and sucked the nipple of Liz's left breast into her mouth.

Liz sighed and they held this position for a few moments. Then, as if anxious to see if they both tasted the same, Joie moved to the right nipple.

Liz sighed again and said, "This feels better than I thought it would."

Stimulated the way she was I figured Liz was ripe for some of her mini-orgasms so I moved my lips to her clit and inserted both index fingers into her vagina.

It didn't take long. After about a minute she stiffened a little and shuddered.

Jill, who must have been watching, pulled off my cock and said, "One."

I actually laughed into Liz's pussy and when I did I lost my grip on her clit. Liz laughed, too, and pulled away from Joie.

Joie said, "I don't think you could break the record in this position, but it might be interesting to try sometime."

Liz looked back and said, "Look out Jill," and then sat down on my thighs.

My cock was resting against her lips and she reached down and stroked me.

She had a look on her face that might have been a combination of curiosity and lust. "I want to do the thing with Joie, let's go into the bedroom."

No arguments.

Liz lay on the bed and said, "Phil, I want you on top. Jill, you and Joie can watch, but please, I only want Phil to touch me right now."

I lost the boxers and climbed up on the bed. She spread her legs and I entered her, supporting my upper body on my elbows.

She reached up and embraced me, pulling me down against her, hard.

After a moment she whispered in my ear, "I love you, baby, I really do. Just do me slow and easy, and don't worry about me. I don't need to climax. You just do me till you cum."

I moved in and out of her with strong, full strokes and she lifted her pelvis to meet me every time. Following her instructions I concentrated on my pleasure but moved in a way that I knew she would enjoy. We looked at each other from time to time, but mostly she kept her eyes closed, savoring the moment.

Jill and Joie were lying on their sides, Jill behind Joie. Jill was caressing Joie's hip, running her hand down over her thigh as well. After a few minutes, I noticed Jill move her hand to Joie's breast. Joie simply covered it with her own. There was no other movement. At that moment they defined 'erotic' for me.

"I'm getting close," I whispered in Liz's ear.

She increased her motion a little, encouraging me, and I came. I reached under her arms and grabbed her shoulders from below. I pushed into her as hard as I could, mashing our pelvic bones together, and shot a huge load of cum into her warm, welcoming vagina.

Liz lifted her hips from the bed to meet me and said, "Cum in me, baby. Cum in me all you can. I love it."

We remained clinched together for a long time before I lifted my head and kissed her passionately.

When I broke the kiss I looked into her eyes and said, "That was very, very, nice."

"Looked good from here, too," Jill said in a soft voice, "I created a wet spot of my own just watching you."

I looked at Joie and asked, "Ready?"

Seeing her lustful expression I realized what a silly question it was.

To Liz I asked, "How do you want to do this?"

"I want to stay like this."

I slowly pulled out and we both sighed. As I moved away, Liz spread her legs so Joie could position herself between them.

Jill, always the cheerleader, said, "Make her cum, Joie, see if you can make her cum."

Joie was oblivious to us all. She moved toward Liz's open lips and gently placed her mouth over them. I couldn't see what happened after that, but it pleased Liz who first sighed and then moaned softly.

Liz then looked up at me and said, "I want your cock in my mouth for a little while."

I put a pillow beneath her head and moved so she could take me into her mouth. I was not completely soft, so I had to push down on my cock to get it into her mouth. She closed her eyes and sucked lightly, working her tongue around my head. After a few moments she lifted her head and took more of me into her mouth, held the position, and then relaxed, releasing me. I knew she was finished and I moved to lie behind Jill.

I reached around and cupped Jill's left breast in my hand and we watched the show. But the show was not Joie eating my cum out of Liz's pussy, it was Liz, herself.

I have to tell you, I have never been a fan of lesbian action. If it's part of a porno flick I usually fast forward through the scene. I don't dislike it, I just don't like it as much as I like watching other things, but this moment between Joie and Liz was completely different.

I thought I could eat pussy, but my sister humbled me. Liz was soon writhing on the bed, her face a portrait of ecstasy, her hips levitating off the mattress to meet Joie's attentions.

Liz's first orgasm was much stronger than her usual mini and Jill whispered, "One."

I leaned my down to Jill's ear and whispered, "I'm starting to understand why you wanted to do this again. This is powerful stuff."

Jill smiled and reached behind her to find my once again hard cock.

Soon after Jill said nine, Liz sat up straight and pushed Joie away. "That's it, that's all, that's all. No more!" Joie pulled back and Liz rolled onto her side, in the fetal position, and climaxed big time.

She gripped her knees to her breasts and moaned softly, "Ooooh, ooooh, ooh, oh my. That was so nice. So nice."

Joie was sitting on her heels and after a few minutes, Liz knelt in front of her. She said, "I have to think about how I feel about that." They kissed briefly and then Liz collapsed back onto the mattress.

Jill turned to me and said, "Ready or not."

She then lay on her back and added, "Prepare me for your sister."

I was ready and I moved over her. She was so wet I entered her easily. Liz had wanted to make love. Jill wanted to fuck.

"Fuck me, baby, fuck me good. Fuck me hard! I am so hot! This is so good tonight, you have just got to fuck me!"

She ground her hips into me and pulled me closer with her hands. It didn't take me long to get to the brink. Jill had never been so animated. I tried to slow the pace a little, to last a little longer, thinking it might be me she wanted, but she set me straight.

"Don't wait! I want you to cum! Hurry! Cum for me! Cum for me, now!"

I groaned once and did.

We locked our bodies together and I felt three hard shots of cum leave my cock.

"Good, good. That's it, baby. Fill me up."

I placed most of my weight on her body and took a few quick gulps of air.

When I raised my chest I asked, "What now?" Knowing Jill, I knew she had a plan.

"Joie, on your back, head right here." Jill was patting the mattress beside her hip.

To me, "Wait for instructions."

Joie lay beside Jill, I pulled out, and Jill rolled over onto her knees and straddled Joie's face.

To Joie, "Gravity is our friend."

To me, "Put a pillow under her head."

I did and Jill settled down on Joie's face, pulling her labia apart as she did.

I watched in awe.

Liz grinned and moved to lie beside Joie. When she was in place she caressed Joie's breasts and stomach, sometimes moving her hand over Joie's wet g-string, but not really pressing on her pussy.

Jill's eyes were glazed over but she still had her wits about her. "Sit up against the headboard. Spread your legs."

I did and when I was in place she leaned forward and took my cock into her mouth.

She lifted up once and said, "Scoot down a little."

When we were arranged she looked up at me and smiled, "Perfect."

As Jill sucked my cock, she kept her pussy directly over my sister's mouth. I could see Joie's hands on Jill's hips but didn't give them too much additional thought. Jill was giving me a world class blowjob, taking me completely and repeatedly into her mouth.

She was supporting herself on her elbows and her head bobbed up and down in a steady rhythm. She was just amazing.

As she continued, I could tell her own excitement was building by the way she sucked my cock. She steadily applied more pressure with her tongue on the down stroke with harder sucking on the up stroke.

I moaned myself and said, "This is just too good. It's perfect. Just like that."

Ever hear of the domino effect? If not, here's an example. I came on Jill's down-stroke. I'd given her a little warning so when I started to cum she went down on me and stayed there. I was shooting cum directly down her throat. I had no idea she was capable of such a thing, but it was great.

When I started to cum, Jill came. She didn't make a sound, probably because my cock was buried in her throat, but she pushed her hips down mashing her pussy against Joie's sure to be open mouth. I could feel Jill tense, a sure sign she was over the top. Within seconds of Jill's pushing against Joie, Joie started to buck, thrusting her hips into the air.

Wow, I thought, she must be climaxing in reaction to Jill's orgasm.

Time stood still for about five seconds and then Jill pulled her mouth off my cock. At the same time she lifted her pussy off Joie's face and Joie dropped her hips back to the mattress.

We stayed as we were for a few more moments, all of us breathing deeply, me sitting, Jill on her elbows and knees, and Joie flat on her back.

As we started to separate, Liz said, "Unbelievable. Unfucking believable!"

I had never heard her curse so I knew she must have been impressed.

Joie and I remained as we were and Jill lay on her back beside Joie. Liz spun around so her head was next to Joie's.

They looked at each other and Joie said, "That was above and beyond the call of duty." They kissed, tenderly.

Liz looked at me and saw the question on my face. "I overcame my homophobia and played with her pussy while you guys were otherwise engaged."

That helped explain Joie's climax.

We lay as we were for some minutes, not talking or moving. There was only the sound of our breathing.

Finally Jill piped up. "I propose a toast. To cock-sucking and pussy-eating, to fucking and making love."

We all laughed and went for the wine.

We migrated to the living room and sipped wine and relaxed.

Jill said, "The candles are a nice touch. I like them."

"And the flowers. I didn't thank you for the flowers." Liz.

Jill sat up straight, "Flowers? He sent you flowers?"

Joie came to my defense, "You got some too. Don't act like you didn't."

"Oh, he told you."

"No, he didn't tell me. He sent flowers to all of us. If Liz and I got some, so did you."

"You're right. They were beautiful. You'd be surprised at how few times guys have sent me flowers. Thanks Phil, I loved them."

Joie, who had been sitting on a side chair stood and said, "I hope no one minds, but I have got to get out of this wet g-string. It's cold."

She bent to remove the bit of fluff and then sat, spreading her legs and rubbing her pussy with her open palm. "Yeah, that feels better."

"Looks better, too," I said.

The girls nodded and Joie said, "Thank you."

"Well," I asked, "now that you've done it, was it all you expected it to be?"

Joie said, "Let me start. For me, it was fantastic. You ladies are delicious and being filled with Phil's cum made it all that much better. I was in heaven. And, I'd do it again in a heartbeat, with or without my brother. Remember at the party when I said I knew you were hot because I got wet when I looked at you?"

Nods.

"Well I meant it. Jill, Liz, you are the sexiest, most beautiful women I have ever been with. Tonight was more than I'd ever hoped for. Thank you both so very much. If we never do this again, I'll remember tonight for the rest of my life."

The girls started talking at the same time. After three false starts, Jill finally said to Liz, "OK, you talk."

Liz smiled and said, "To be honest I was kind of apprehensive. After the party, Jill was hot to have you eat her again and was carrying on about how sexy she thought it was that night. We even tried it between us, and although I liked it, it wasn't the same as with Phil, or the way it had been with other men."

She grinned at me and added, "Sorry, Phil, but now you know. You aren’t my first."

"Damn."

Liz continued, "But tonight was different. I liked it. I even liked helping you get off by playing with your pussy." Liz blushed a little and continued, "You didn't see, but I licked your juices off my fingers when you were finished, and you tasted good.

"Since then I have been thinking about other women I know, wondering if I would want to do the same things with them. I don't. Not at all. But I do with you. Go figure."

"My turn now?" Jill.

We all nodded toward her.

"I loved it. I thought the triple climax was just too much. We'll probably spend the rest of our lives trying to duplicate that. Joie, you are the sister of the man I love. He has told us about your history and we know you come with him. I'm just like Liz. You're the only woman for me, well you and Liz.

"I've thought of doing this with other women friends, too and, yew, it doesn't appeal to me at all. I'm with Liz, go figure.

"Maybe it's a little like you and your brother. He's the only man in your life and you like his cum, but you can't bring yourself to actually make love with him. You're simi-bi. Ninety-nine percent lesbian and one percent bi. I think Liz and I are the same way but with the different orientation."

Liz said to Joie, "We want you to know that if you ever decide to go farther with your brother, we don't mind. You are sharing him with us and we want to share him with you."

Joie sighed and said, "I know it's weird. I love Phil, I eat his cum, but I won't let him touch me. I'm more confused about it than you are."

Joie had tears in her eyes and Liz went to her, kneeling in front of her. "It's OK, we understand. You have to work this out yourself."

It was a tender moment until Jill interjected, "But if you decide to fuck him be sure to let us know, it will add immeasurably to our options when we're all in bed together."

We laughed, we drank, we talked. They all spent the night. It was a little crowed in the bed, but there was room for all. Liz and I cuddled together and Joie and Jill spooned.

Sunday morning we brunched on left over deli platter, eggs, toast and coffee. Around two, the girls went their separate ways, but not before agreeing to get together again the next Saturday. I told Joie I wanted her to come to my place on Wednesday, no more 'hiding out at her apartment' and we both let Liz and Jill know they were welcome to join us.

PART II

Late Monday morning I called both Liz and Jill in turn to ask them to dinner that evening. Liz was in and had to decline, she was leaving town for some sudden meeting on the coast in the morning. I wished her well, told her I loved her and that I looked forward to Saturday.

Jill was out so I left a message.

She called back a little after two, saying she had had lunch with Joie and they were really developing a close friendship. I asked her to dinner and she accepted.

She drove to my place, arriving at seven, and we took my car to the restaurant.

We enjoyed some wine, a relaxing meal, and pleasant conversation. It was a good date.

When we got back to my place we settled in the living room, listening to CDs, and sharing personal histories. As intense as our relationship was, there was still a lot to discover about each other.

After about an hour I said, "Would you mind getting naked? I'd like to try something."

"Here or in the bedroom?"

"Bedroom."

We both undressed without fanfare and I said, "Get comfortable on your back."

Chicago Bob
Chicago Bob
429 Followers